Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,279 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Nursing [S]
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2024 16:36:37 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

Since referred the ambassador into meeting with the colonel for formally enlisting into the medical corps division, Elise figured that she’d find the colonel himself at Rustboro City’s military hospital which would be a bit packed due to the aftermath of the Kyurem incident. While she doesn’t think any of her usual ghosts would make for good healers (and none of them could for the matter), Elise takes her shiny female Indeedee along with her to the military hospital’s lobby.[break][break]

Indeedee were used as assistants for hospitals and at Pokemon Centers for Nurse Joys. Yet, the white maid outfit that her Indeedee wore would draw some attention from the other patients where they chuckled at Sayoko waving at them. Elise came over to ask the glasses wearing lady typing away at her computer with a smile. “Excuse me, would you happen to know where Colonel Sullivan might be?” When the female receptionist asks her what was her business with the colonel, the young dark magenta haired princess replies. “Well, I was meaning to ask him about the medical corps since Sheriff Navidson of Dewford Town referred me to him.”[break][break]

The reply that Elise gets from the receptionist lady is that she’s asked to wait in the lobby for the colonel to come, so the ambassador does just that, taking one of the empty seats with her shiny female Indeedee sitting in one of the empty chairs with her.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – notes here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,867 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
Nursing [S]
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2024 16:21:03 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

Nursing

With

It isn't long before a young man in scrubs comes to fetch her, the facemask doing little to mask who it is.

"G'day, Ambassador." He greets the young woman with a wave as he draws near, pulling down on the mask and letting it dangle off his neck. "I'm told ya were lookin' for me?"

He smiles at her, perhaps unaware of 's referral, perhaps having forgotten.

TL;DR:
'ello, Elise.
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,279 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Nursing [S]
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2024 16:57:37 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

The familiar voice and appearance of the dark-haired man when he comes over to greet her with his scrubs mask off makes her smile. “Good day to you, colonel. Yes, I did tell the nice receptionist lady that I was looking for you.” Since the Kyurem incident and the Vital City Tournament ended, she hasn’t talked much with the colonel after their match together. Josh and her boss were one of the finalists on the podium, so she was proud of both of them for making the top three.[break][break]

“Since told me about the medical corps, he referred me to you and I was hoping if you’d have me in working as a medic.” The ambassador speaks since she doesn’t want to break the promise she made to the sheriff that she would only be on the side lines instead of being up front in battles.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – notes here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
awards
2,867 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
Nursing [S]
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2024 19:10:36 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

Nursing

With

He rubbed his chin thoughtfully at the offer, smiling at the young princess. Though she was a foreign diplomat, Hoenn's laws didn't prohibit such agents from assisting in the war effort through voluntary means.

"Hoh? Well, I would never turn down the extra help." He said.

Better an overstaffed hospital than the opposite! But, that said—

"Got any medical training, miss?" He asked next, hands moving to his hips as he lightly cocked his head. "It's fine if not, though you'll have to go through a period of training 'fore being allowed in the field as a medic if so."

Though she could continue acting as she had before in the meanwhile.

TL;DR:
'ello, Elise.
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,279 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Nursing [S]
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2024 5:52:46 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

Since she had seen many of the more experienced medics at the camp in Route 105 treat everyone’s injuries, they had worked harder to make sure that people survive in war. “I’ve always seen how hard everyone works at the medical tent, especially when they had treated my injuries from the last faction conflict.” She remarks on her experience with them in the tent. Her shiny Indeedee stays with her in her own seat while she looks at the other people in their own chairs. [break][break]

As the colonel asks if she had medical training before, the ambassador shakes her head. “No, I have not gotten medical training before.” Well, aside from what showed her at the Silent Icelands. “But I would be happy to get some training in before I can get deployed as a medic out in the field.”

TAGS [break]
NOTES – notes here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
awards
2,867 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
Nursing [S]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2024 22:27:52 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

Nursing

With

"Oh, okay." He said simply, nodding at her with a blank smile.

Beat.

"I'm not really in charge of basic medical training, but I can get you set up." He said, turning on his heel. "Come on— let's get your paperwork done— We'll find you lessons that fit yer busy schedule while we're at it."

He led her to the lobby's reception, bantering with the receptionist behind the counter before receiving his papers.

"Fill these— let me know if ya got any questions."

TL;DR:
'ello, Elise.
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,279 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Nursing [S]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2024 0:08:13 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

While he nods to her, the colonel turns on his heel and she and her shiny Indeedee follow the dark-haired man. “I understand that, forgive me for that assumption.” She replied back as the colonel takes her to the receptionist’s desk, he goes on to say that the Galarian diplomat can get herself set up and having the paperwork done. [break][break]

Sayoko follows behind to look up at the paperwork being given to her mistress and the female Indeedee was a bit curious of what was on it. [break][break]

Elise fills in the paperwork with her black and gold ballpoint pen while he tells her that she can ask him any questions on the subject. “Well, who is in charge of giving basic medical training to newer medical corps members?” The ambassador asks since she figured that someone else might be overseeing her training.[break][break]

Before long, the royal ambassador of Galar finishes filling out the rest of her paperwork while she'll wait for her answer.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – notes here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
awards
2,867 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
Nursing [S]
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2024 14:03:39 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

Nursing

With

"No need to apologize; you were referred to me, after all." He said, leaning against the counter as the ambassador filled in the paperwork.

"There's a number of training officers in staff; we can set'cha up with one of them as needed." He mused, before pursing his lips. "Though if referred ya to me, maybe I should take a lil' more responsibility..."

He didn't really have the kind of time needed to train someone into a competent nurse, though.

"Maybe I could draft you into my battalion once you've been through basic training?" He offered, placing his elbows on the counter and leaning his head atop his palms as he spoke. "Ya could complete yer AIT and specialized training under whichever one of my specialty chiefs suits ya best."

Of course, she would first have to get through both Basic Medical training here, as well as basic military training, a.k.a. Bootcamp, once she joined his battalion... but she could learn of that particular surprise when the time was right~.

TL;DR:
'ello, Elise.
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,279 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Nursing [S]
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2024 20:48:02 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

She probably didn’t have to apologize to the colonel since she was referred to him though he did speak that he should take more responsibility since Sheriff Navidson did recommend him to her. “In that case, I would not mind being drafted to your battalion when I finish the basic training.” Elise would hand Colonel Sullivan the paperwork that she signed while he went on about the AIT and specialized training under any of his specialty chiefs. [break][break]

“And I will have to think on whatever specialized training works with me best… Since I helped out with at the Silent Icelands during the Kyurem incident, perhaps a specialty with emergency care would suffice.” The ambassador replies with a little nod. Her friend had been a medic for longer than she would’ve, so Alex had to teach her a couple of things while they tended to the injured together.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – notes here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
awards
2,867 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
Nursing [S]
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2024 16:12:19 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

Nursing

With

He gave an easy grin, shrugging whilst his hands settled on his hips.

"That's settled then, innit?" He chirped, nodding the nurse's way as the paperwork was finished, muttering his thanks.

"We can think about specializations later— who knows? Maybe you'll discover other interests along the way." Or maybe she wouldn't— either way, no need to get ahead of themselves. "Good job on the silent Icelands, by the way. I read the reports— Thank you, on behalf of the medic corps."

All help was appreciated.

TL;DR:
'ello, Elise.
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights