Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,339 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Romantic Flower Date [M]
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2024 23:55:46 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

Ever Grande City’s flower fields around their lush meadows were a very pretty sight to behold and since February has seen the snow receding since the Kyurem incident is taken care of, the royal ambassador goes out in her dark blue coat and purple scarf draped around her neck. She had wanted to go on a date with her lover and she’ll be able to take pictures of the flower fields to send to her friends and family. A much peaceful outing than to deal with the stress of the Kyurem incident and it affecting her other girl friends.[break][break]

“The flowers are beautiful, aren’t they?” The dark magenta-haired princess smiles at her red-headed knight while Diamant the Tyrunt goes to look at the violets. Her Lurantis watches the Tyrunt since Misaki’s on some babysitter duty to watch over the little guy. “It reminds me of the royal gardens at the Calcifet Palace and it’s such a romantic view too. I am very happy that you’re here with me where we can be alone…together.”[break][break]

Though she knows that he still looked distant, the female Galarian royal wanted him to have some fun on their date without interruption.

TAGS [break]
NOTESSunset Selfie (HH)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights