Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,313 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Whale Problems [M]
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2024 8:11:36 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

Kyogre was on the loose and since she would be one of the rangers sent to deal with the threat of the water type legendary Pokemon, would come with her since he was her senior. A good idea to track down the water type behemoth was doing so by going from the air as her elaborately saddled Noivern with Minerva’s rose decorations around the saddle and reins glides across the ocean. Reports of the blue large water Pokemon were around the water routes when the Noivern goes down a bit to have Elise watch for signs of the Kyogre.[break][break]

“I heard that Kyogre has been causing trouble for the fishermen as of late and it’s capable of causing havoc within the sea.” She talks a bit to the elite ranger when she knows that a legendary Pokemon could be a little hard to subdue based on how powerful the Kyogre is.

TAGS [break]
NOTESThe Lawless Sea

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,792 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
Whale Problems [M]
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2024 6:12:36 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

Ever since the moment that Kyogre, or as would put it, “my little friend” had gone on the rampage, it had been near-impossible to find the damned thing, moreso subdue it—because… well, things happened.

“Not only that, supposedly they’ve also been causing weather problems as well,” he hummed quietly from the back of his shiny Metagross, Ro, flying alongside the Noivern with his massive silver legs tucked in.

“According to the Weather Institute reports, at least, whenever there’s a particularly violent patch of rainfall happening someplace for no reason and the rest of the place is sunny or has its own weather condition… that’s where the big ol’ fish is supposed to be.”

(Sorry, Sky! Love you.)

Seeing as his own legendary patron wasn’t up to scratch yet fighting another legendary Pokémon running rampant, he would be approaching this problem with the best way he knew how:

With a good ol’ fashioned beat-em-up!

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,313 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Whale Problems [M]
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2024 6:05:05 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

Her Noivern stays in the air as the wyvern watched for movements in the ocean. As Ranger Anderson recounts that the Sea Basin Pokemon has been causing weather problems, the ambassador could imagine that the storms were bad there when the fish came up. “I’ll keep an eye out for a violent rainfall picking up.” She replied back to the senior ranger. Elise hadn’t released her other Pokemon out in case that the ranger cadet had to watch for the waters to become wild.[break][break]

Though she doesn’t have a legendary Pokemon (yet) to deal with the big fish, a beat em up on the legendary Pokemon with her stronger battlers wouldn’t be a bad idea. She’ll figure that this Pokemon was the stuff of legends in Hoenn and it was far more stronger than any of her Pokemon on her team that could go toe to toe with it.[break][break]

(Since this wasn’t the future event that the Galarian Ambassador had gained favor with a certain legendary Pokemon with a bulbous crown for a head, well…)

TAGS [break]
NOTESThe Lawless Sea

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,792 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
Whale Problems [M]
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2024 15:34:40 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

“It’s going to be either violent rainfall, or… worst-case scenario, Water-types fleeing the area before we find the rainfall, so prepare yourself,” he continued as he scouted ahead, the silver beast flying ahead of the Noivern and expanding the ‘mental net’ that the Metagross had casted over where they were.

So far, so good… for now.

While he waited for her to catch up, he took a look at his PokéGear to double-check that the weather reports had pointed them in the right direction.

“Hm… this place is peaceful… almost too peaceful,” he’d muse out loud once she was close enough.

Where was the big ol’ fish hiding?

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights