she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,154 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
thoroughfare
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2024 16:23:03 GMT
annalise henderson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango annal"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
annalise's iron leaves leads them down along a path into the chasm, its inner mechanisms whirring and grinding quietly as it takes one sure-footed step after another. curiously, it seems familiar with this place, even though it's a newborn pokemon navigating freshly-wounded earth. [break][break]"are you doing okay?"[break][break]she checks in with , taking her eyes off the tera-studded path beneath them to glance at him. [break][break]she knows of him, of his relationship to and to , but that's the full scope of their acquaintanceship. there's a ripple of uncertainty in her gaze as she looks him over, as though she's still working out her judgements about him. [break][break]or, maybe, it's just apprehension borne by concern for his condition after fighting kyurem. 
[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".annal"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
paralegal / special agent
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
thoroughfare
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2024 14:30:36 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Gunner suppressed a grimace of discomfort as he followed Annalise down the crystal-studded path into the chasm. Several weeks had passed since his injury during the battle against Kyurem, but his body was still healing. [break][break]

Unfortunately, he was the definition of a workaholic. And instead of being content to sit at a desk all day or work from home where he could at least be comfortable, he had signed up for this expedition into the region's latest geological marvel. [break][break]

"I'm okay," he said. [break][break]

Behind him, his Urshifu took up the rear of their group—partly to defend their backs, and partly to help Gunner in case he needed a strong set of arms. [break][break]

"You're , right? I don't think we've formally met. I'm ." He extended his hand to shake hers. "Thanks again for your healing during the battle."

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".gunner3"]--accent:#D8AD43;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,154 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
thoroughfare
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2024 19:41:20 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"i'm okay" is the quintessential dismissal made by hoenn residents after an ordeal that could have killed them. she's more of an "i'm fine" type of girl, but she knows he's being about as forthcoming as she ever is.[break][break]"yeah, that's me." she reaches out to accept his handshake, a ghost of a smile touching the corners of her mouth. "it's nice to finally get to talk to you off the battlefield, mr. graves."[break][break] her expression warms at his thanks, accompanied by a small shake of her head.[break][break] "it's just what i do."[break][break]a statement that's doubly true with regards to . he probably doesn't remember how he left mt. pyre, but she does. she always does.[break][break]"i saw you and fighting kyurem together," she begins her prying, half of her face lit by the resplendent reflection of the shelf of tera crystals they're passing by. "are you guys close?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
thoroughfare
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2024 15:54:07 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner3"]
[attr="class","body"]

"Likewise. I wish we could meet again under less challenging circumstances, but here we are." [break][break]

Contrary to his words, Gunner's tone was resigned. Accepting. Many of his acquaintances and friends were people embroiled in the turmoil of the region. Such was the nature of living in Hoenn. [break][break]

The pair and their Pokémon reached a large, flat shelf along one side of the crevasse. Raw, uncut Tera crystals gleamed all around them, taking on a variety of vibrant hues. Far below, on another wide ledge, Gunner spotted wild Pokémon similar to Annalise's Iron Leaves. [break][break]

They hadn't noticed the intruders yet. [break][break]

At the mention of , Gunner jerked up his head. "We're coworkers," he said, unwilling to divulge that they'd fought a couple months ago. That he'd punched Paxton out of sheer fury. "So yeah, I guess we do work closely together." [break][break]

"Are you a friend of his?"

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".gunner3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,154 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
thoroughfare
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2024 6:38:15 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
coworkers.[break][break]annalise dips her head, accepting the answer — even if it sounds like a safe answer. turns the question on her.
[break][break]"we're coworkers," she echoes, an edge of amusement in her voice. she still remembers the day he became the ranger liaison: she'd been huddled around some boxed coffee and donuts with in the 4am chill, only to find out that they'd been called out there to welcome into the fold. [break][break]in the most exaggerated sense, she had hated him then. but now?[break][break]"i don't see him much outside of ranger jobs, but i like him a lot."[break][break]the path slopes beneath them. her iron leaves takes each step with calculated precision. [break][break]"i feel like he's one of the only people who agrees with me on the amnesty stuff."

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; }.mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
thoroughfare
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2024 18:10:43 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner3"]
[attr="class","body"]

At first, Gunner's brow furrowed at Annalise's answer; she was a Ranger, not a member of the HBIC. Then he remembered Paxton's role as a liaison with the Rangers, and the confusion transformed into understanding. [break][break]

Then she brought up the Amnesty Program, erasing that expression completely as a grimace darkened Gunner's face. [break][break]

"You're not the only one," he grumbled, slowing down to pick a careful path down the slope. "If I have to hear one more thing about that program from your PR department, I'm going to develop a chronic migraine." [break][break]

Granted, the Rangers' Amnesty Program had helped take out of the nightmare that had been her life in Team Rocket's clutches. But that was, perhaps, the only good thing it had ever done. [break][break]

Gunner sighed. "I have to do regular check-ins with that former Admin Fox, of all people. I'd rather stick him in a jail cell to rot." [break][break]

He meant , of course. [break][break]

And he'd rather kill the man for his crimes, too.

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,154 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
thoroughfare
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2024 0:03:14 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
's mood seems to spoil at the mention of the amnesty program, but annalise's flourishes as their mutual distaste is watered by his grumbling. she looks up at him as he speaks, her eyes sharp with interest. [break][break]admin fox. [break][break]she thinks of the cave, of shoving and telling him to kill himself for the betterment of the world. no remorse pinches the edges of that memory. [break][break]"i totally agree with you. he was an admin, not some random grunt. and the amnesty program doesn't make any sense, anyways. why do we let people who poach and kill pokemon work with pokemon as rangers?"[break][break]her complaint about remiel unravels into her multi-threaded issue against the amnesty program. passion bleeds into her voice, turning to venom as it hits her tongue. [break][break]"i've spent my entire adult life as a ranger, but i don't think i'll last much longer if i keep ending up accidentally paired on missions with these people."[break][break]she shakes her head. [break][break]"after what happened to me, i don't want to play nice with them anymore."[break][break]not even for 's sake.

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
thoroughfare
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2024 15:25:17 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner3"]
[attr="class","body"]

When Annalise voiced her agreement, it was Gunner's turn to look over at her with heightened interest. He nodded as she spoke, his scowl deepening at the thought of poachers being rehabilitated into Rangers. [break][break]

"If you quit, I wouldn't blame you," he said. "But you shouldn't have to. These defectors haven't been around for long—who are they to drive you from your livelihood?" [break][break]

He didn't know how long she'd been working as a Ranger, but he guessed far longer than anyone who'd joined the Amnesty Program in recent years. [break][break]

When Annalise mentioned what happened to her, Gunner's sour expression faltered and softened. The frustration and guilt of all those late nights searching for her came rushing back. He cast her an apologetic look, and the hardness eased from his voice. [break][break]

"I can't imagine what that must have been like. I'm sorry we couldn't get to you sooner."

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,154 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
thoroughfare
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2024 7:46:10 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"i shouldn't have to," she agrees, her hands busying themselves as she imagines a future without. "but ollie really cares about amnesty. if it came down to them or me, i don't know if he would ... " pick me.[break][break]she still remembers their argument in the ranger outpost, the way he had drawn the line with her there. as long as the league demands the program exist, will forever try to balance both.[break][break]his apologies break against reinforced land, rote in her ears after so many sympathies. the we in his statement draws her attention more than anything else. [break][break]we? [break][break] 's supposed involvement is news to her. [break][break]"were — " her words are guarded as they leave her lips, as though she's not certain of what she might be inviting in by asking for more information. "did you help greyson?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
thoroughfare
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2024 17:32:09 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Gunner caught the wariness in Annalise's tone and the caution in the way she chose her words. He couldn't blame her, either. She was in captivity for so long that maybe she'd convinced herself that the League had abandoned her. [break][break]

"Not directly. I report to Councilwoman Livy at the Bureau," Gunner explained. "She had a team of us searching for your whereabouts, but it took months before we got any kind of lead." [break][break]

He knew that any reasons he gave Annalise for the delay were just excuses. He didn't know if she'd care about the lack of sufficient resources, their search for the other missing women, or other missions that demanded their time and efforts. [break][break]

He didn't think he would care, if he'd been in her shoes. [break][break]

"Again, I'm sorry we failed you."

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,154 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
thoroughfare
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2024 0:23:52 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
annalise can't hide the small frown that tugs at her lips at the mention of . she had had some idea that the councilwoman and are connected, but the confirmation from his mouth serves to put distance between her and the man beside her. [break][break]"but — matias told me the council told them not to look for me," she says, bristling. it cuts close to i don't believe you without putting the words into existence. "and councilwoman livy doesn't seem that happy that i'm back. why would she help me?"[break][break]the tension between them is palpable, mutual, burning even in the bitter cold of kyurem's rampaging. the way penelope had looked at her then is incongruent with the picture gunner tries to paint now. [break][break]she doesn't say anything to his apology. she's heard it a thousand times in a thousand different ways, but they're all an attempt at absolution. she acknowledges it with a look that seems to agree with the sentiment. [break][break]they did fail her.

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; }.mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
thoroughfare
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2024 12:24:17 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner3"]
[attr="class","body"]

If Annalise sought to catch Gunner off guard by her version of the story, she did not succeed. Instead, he simply nodded in a weary, ashamed sort of way. [break][break]

"Matias was right," the agent said, finding it odd to refer to a stranger in such a familiar way—an Elite Four, no less. "Despite the Bureau's efforts, the Council ultimately decided we did not have enough resources to launch a full-scale search." [break][break]

Gunner's cheeks reddened with embarrassment even as he scowled in frustration. "That didn't stop us from looking, but it did stop us from getting what we needed to find your sooner." [break][break]

As for the animosity between Annalise and Penelope, he could only shrug, hands spread in a universal gesture of "I don't know." [break][break]

"I don't know you, and I wanted to help you. Isn't duty enough?" It was enough for him, anyway.

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,154 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
thoroughfare
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2024 6:13:04 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"oh."[break][break]
it's not often that she hears someone admit is right.[break][break]part of her had hoped would say otherwise, but that part of her withers as he explains what happened behind the scenes. her hands fall to her sides, fingers closing into shaking fists. the betrayal and hurt feel fresh all over again. [break][break]not enough resources? [break][break]that's fucking bullshit.[break][break]it takes a herculean effort not to lash out at the man beside her, as she does more often than not these days. her anger has nowhere to go, lapping at the floodgates of her mind as she glares at some fixed point ahead of them. [break][break]and once she's stuffed it down far enough, she dares to look back at him, drinking in his question. she had saved him more than once, her urgency guided by duty. [break][break]"i guess so," she says, resigned. where was duty when the council decided her life was too costly? [break][break]"i ... i appreciate it." she's trying. "that you still looked for me despite everything."[break][break]almost wryly, she adds, "i guess we're even."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
thoroughfare
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2024 17:14:27 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Gunner watched the anger overtake Annalise again, from the small changes to her facial expression to the way her hands curled into fists at her sides. He waited in silence to see how she'd react—if she'd lash out at him or curse up a storm. [break][break]

But instead, she looked at him with resigned, accepting eyes. Though he couldn't begin to guess at the emotions she struggled with, he could empathize with the struggle in the first place. [break][break]

He offered her a rueful smile. "Sure, we can be even."

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
thoroughfare
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2024 3:59:55 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: