jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","dejavu"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","textbody"]
[attr="class","postbody"]
[attr="class","avatarimg"]
Perhaps had been desperate.

[break][break] But was it worth being desperate enough to stab anyone? To stab someone like Jayden - his own Rocket brother - to survive?

[break][break] "I considered him family, you know," he said, the fringed white tips of his hair turning back to it's normal violet-hue as he considered the feelings that he once held for Suicune's chosen. "I helped him become strong. I believed in his desire to illicit change."

[break][break] "During the Trinity Trials, I advocated for him — I thought he had the potential to become Beast one day."

[break][break] Much like .

[break][break] But would not the cruelty of that twisted fate until later. Until much later.

[break][break] The admin shook his head fervently at 's response, once again, a frosted cold breeze sweeping through his expression. Enough to be as shivering as an unforgiving winter.

[break][break] "We will. We will meet again - on the fields of battle, in the dredge of war. Fate has deemed it so."

[break][break] Chien Pao purred with approval, enjoying the sheer HATRED that flooded through the boy's body, causing cracks of ice to wash upon that pale, frost-touched skin. Blood leaked in through the crevices.

[break][break] He glanced sideways at the Ruinous Beast who sat beside them, radiating waves of resentment and disdain sharp enough to feel like a sword-tipped threat against his pulsing heartbeat.

[break][break] "It does not hurt to talk about," he said, voice feeling like gravel in his throat. Then, softer, as his hair once again returned back to it's normal hue. His blue-ish gaze stained bruised violet-blue. "Not with you. I trust you, Aurelie."

[break][break] You're family. You wouldn't betray me like Isaac has.

[break][break] You'd help me kill him, wouldn't you?

[break][break] The Admin blinked, distracted, as she asked about his hair, not having realized the physical effects that his change was already taking on his body.

[break][break] "I don't know." He paused. "Cillian's hair never changed."

[break][break] And like with everything in his life, he often found himself comparing his fate to his brother's.

[break][break] But had told him once, hadn't he?

[break][break] "This doesn't feel like Avatarship, to me."

[break][break] "It feels more like a curse."

[attr="class","symbol"]
[attr="class,"cp cp-skull"]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]
POST-RT [break]
— note to myself: [break] jayden currently has black hair + violet eyes

[attr="class","milkycred"]
MILKY

[newclass=".dejavu"] --accent:#7c6678; --speech:#7c6678; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody b"] color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody i"] color:var(--speech); [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody u"] color:var(--speech); font-style:italic; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .top"] border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px; background-color:#2B2B2B; height:50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody"] padding:40px 80px; text-align:justify; font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:0.2px; color:#ddd; background:#222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-bottom:15px solid var(--accent); [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody .avatarimg"] height:85px; width:85px; float: left; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter:grayscale(100%); [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .tag"] font:11px 'Poppins'; color:rgba(250,250,250,0.5); border-top:1px solid #333; text-align:right; margin-top:30px; padding-top:5px; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .tag a"] font: 10px 'Poppins'!important;letter-spacing:5px; text-transform:uppercase; color:inherit!important; text-decoration:none; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .symbol .cp"] font-size:15px; margin-top:39px; position:absolute; background:#2B2B2B; padding:10px; border:1px solid #333; color:var(--speech); [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .milkycred"] font:10px 'Poppins'!important; color:#eee; background:#222; padding:2px 10px; position:absolute; top:25px; right:-40px; transform:rotate(90deg); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius:5px; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .postbody a"] font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .milkycred a"] font:10px 'Poppins'!important; color:#eee!important; text-decoration:none; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

dreamflower

she/her
December 12
Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
A keen mind cuts deeper than even the sharpest sword.
awards
1,212 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
Scars Both Old and New [Past][M]
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2024 21:21:28 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar
[attr="class","aurelie"]

[attr="class","aurelie_lyrics"]Scars are memory. Like sutures. They stitch the past to me.
[attr="class","aurelie_body"]The corner of Aurelie's mouth curled ruefully upward at Jayden's acknowledgement of Isaac as adopted family as well. You too, huh? she thought. Not that she could blame the admin at all. Isaac was kind and generous and outgoing and lovable. At this point, half of Rocket probably considered him family.

So no, she didn't blame Jayden at all. Isaac, on the other hand, she blamed a lot. For defecting, for caring about one "family member"—from the League, no less—more than any other, for breaking all their hearts, and now, for stabbing Jayden.

He had so many chances to turn back, and he never did. What a...what a...fucking hero. She'd never infused that word with so much venom before.

Still, though, even so, Aurelie couldn't wish for his death. Not like Jayden evidently could. Of course, the now ominously purring Chien-Pao certainly had something to do with that. She shook violently all over at that prospect, as well as the glacial new blast of wind that coated the office anew in a frosted rime.

"Admin...you're bleeding," the redhead whispered, staring up at him. "Maybe it doesn't hurt to talk about, but still...you're hurting."

She climbed to her feet and went toward him, tearing a strip of cloth off the hem of her shirt to use as a bandage before realizing she'd probably need four more shirts for all the seeping cracks across his skin. Instead, Aurelie gently dabbed at the cuts, with a lighter touch than one might expect from someone who banged things with a hammer for a living.

"I'm...honored by your trust, Admin. I...trust you too," she said, realizing as she was saying it that it was true.

Which terrified her, given the Ruinous Beast now sprawled at its leisure beside them. Even as it pillowed its head upon its huge, powerful paws, the waves of bitterness and animosity emanating from it never weakened. And yet... "I'll always help you," she went on, meaning it and unable to believe that she did.

It was fortunate Aurelie couldn't read his mind, though. She wasn't sure, even with all her anger, sorrow, and yes, even hatred toward Isaac, that she could kill him or help someone else kill him. Even now, she clung stubbornly to the hope that if Jayden and Isaac ever fought, they'd both live through it.

Switching with relief to the safer topic of avatarship changes, the red-haired smith admitted, "I never knew Underboss Quinn before he gained Lugia. But I suppose Admin Bee's hair hasn't changed either." How little she knew about any of them.

"I hope nothing else about you changes, Jayd- I mean, Admin Cross. Not truly, in a way that counts. Not your skills, not your mind or your feelings—and certainly not your love of knives and swords." She smiled softly up at him.

[attr="class","aurelie_tag"]

| Mission: Post-Resurfaced Treasures

[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF PIXEL PERFECT

[newclass=.aurelie]width:420px;padding:40px;background:#862939;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie img]height:100px;width:100px;padding:15px;border:1px solid #fff;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_lyrics]text-align:center;font-family:verdana;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#eee;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_body]width:420px;padding:40px;background:#222;font-size:14px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;color:#aaa;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_tag]text-align:center;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_tag a]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:8px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,408 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2024 19:01:12 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","dejavu"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","textbody"]
[attr="class","postbody"]
[attr="class","avatarimg"]
'I am?'

[break][break] He blinked. Suddenly, underneath 's caring touch as she dabbed at his wounds with a cloth, he did not feel like the scorned, HATEFUL sword that Chien Pao and Rocket required of him. He felt like a dulled blade, in need of tender care.

[break][break] And how fitting that it would be a blacksmith — not a healer — to provide it.

[break][break] I trust you.

[break][break] Her words of affirmation seemed to have been a healing gesture on it's own, and suddenly, Chien Pao rose to his paws. It sent a look 's way, as if irritated, before padding to a farther corner of the room, away from such familial love.

[break][break] "Have I ever told you how long I've known Cillian?" he murmured, his voice slurring with sleep. Suddenly, he felt very tired. But at the same time, 's tender words were comforting. "He - "

[break][break] He swayed.

[break][break] "Ah. Perhaps a conversation for a different time."

[break][break] Jayden blinked sleepily at her, lips twisting into a rueful smile.

[break][break] "Thank you for your words. For what it's worth, I do not plan on changing."

[break][break] But just because he did not plan on it, did not mean that it wouldn't happen.

[break][break] But that was neither here nor there. At least not for the moment.

[break][break] "And I do not think anyone could take away my love of swords and daggers. After all, you could say the same, couldn't you?"

[break][break] There were things beyond them, things about legendaries and curses and avatarship that could not be easily explained. But at least, there was something between he and that would always remain true — why they'd been bonded to begin with.

[break][break] Dreams like that could not be tarnished.

[attr="class","symbol"]
[attr="class,"cp cp-skull"]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]
POST-RT [break]
— note to myself: [break] jayden currently has black hair + violet eyes

[attr="class","milkycred"]
MILKY

[newclass=".dejavu"] --accent:#7c6678; --speech:#7c6678; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody b"] color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody i"] color:var(--speech); [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody u"] color:var(--speech); font-style:italic; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .top"] border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px; background-color:#2B2B2B; height:50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody"] padding:40px 80px; text-align:justify; font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:0.2px; color:#ddd; background:#222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-bottom:15px solid var(--accent); [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody .avatarimg"] height:85px; width:85px; float: left; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter:grayscale(100%); [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .tag"] font:11px 'Poppins'; color:rgba(250,250,250,0.5); border-top:1px solid #333; text-align:right; margin-top:30px; padding-top:5px; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .tag a"] font: 10px 'Poppins'!important;letter-spacing:5px; text-transform:uppercase; color:inherit!important; text-decoration:none; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .symbol .cp"] font-size:15px; margin-top:39px; position:absolute; background:#2B2B2B; padding:10px; border:1px solid #333; color:var(--speech); [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .milkycred"] font:10px 'Poppins'!important; color:#eee; background:#222; padding:2px 10px; position:absolute; top:25px; right:-40px; transform:rotate(90deg); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius:5px; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .postbody a"] font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .milkycred a"] font:10px 'Poppins'!important; color:#eee!important; text-decoration:none; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,751 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2024 1:37:49 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven