[attr="class","remy-lb-pkmn-2"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-bannertop"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-w"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-img"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-w-1"]

"Translating and learning Draconid is, perhaps, one of the hardest things I've had to do." It required constant study and practice. "Regardless, I'm glad to have found a like-minded ally dealing with the same struggles," Remiel chuckles, jumping down a small root-covered ridge before offering Yuina a hand. "What do you do to take your mind off things for a while?"[break][break]

Meanwhile, up above, and despite the Hisuian Samurott's urgences, Atlas does not let go of the large Dyna Fruit. It's simply having too much fun! Its strange little cheers echo throughout the branches as it continues. However, it abruptly stops when it notices something on the horizon slowly approaching. It points this out to Daikenki.[break][break]

A flock of... something?[break][break]

[attr="class","icon-dragon"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-bannerbottom"]ARE YOU COMING TO THE TREE? ♔

[break][break]

[newclass=.remy-lb]border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;padding:24px;width:500px;box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #363636,-2px 2px 0px #363636,2px -2px 0px #363636,-2px -2px 0px #363636;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb b]color:#d49736;letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb i]color:#cecece;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #d5ad40;text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn]background-color:#272727;padding:10px 10px 3px 10px;margin:-24px -24px 0px -24px;border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;display:flex;height: 25px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn div]height: 8px;margin: 0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn div:hover]color:#d49736;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2]border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px!important;border:solid 1px #232323;border-bottom:none;padding: 10px 5px 10px 5px;background-color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2 img]margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop]text-align:right;margin:0px -24px 24px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding: 16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop div]padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom]text-align:right;margin:24px -24px -25px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;font:800 20px Poppins;line-height:20px;text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom a]font:800 20px Poppins!important;line-height:20px!important;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40);-webkit-background-clip:text!important;-webkit-text-fill-color:transparent!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom div]font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;padding-top:5px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#666666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w]display:flex;gap:35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img]height:70px;width:70px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img img]height:70px;width:70px;filter:grayscale(50%) contrast(80%);border-radius:3px;max-width: none !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w-1]font:11.7px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;padding: 10px 25px 10px 15px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Curator/Hisuian Historian
Elite Ranger
I don't want
To imagine a past, that doesn't have you in its future
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
To truly know one's self, look back on the marks you've made in history
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
Are You Coming to the Tree? [M]
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2024 17:39:50 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]
[attr="class","franntag"]

[attr="class","frannmain"]

Walking with Remiel beneath the wide breadth of the dyna tree's branches, Yuina nodded with him in regards to the difficulty that came with translating and practicing a language that was no longer practiced on a large scale. It wasn't as though there were school courses for learning ancient languages that way, not like trying to learn Kalosian or Paldean.[break]
"It is a struggle, absolutely, but we shouldn't treat it that way. Our work is fueled by passion, isn't it," Yuina wondered, a smile, looking down to Remiel as he hopped down from the small ridge they'd reached, offering a hand to her.[break][break]
Yuina did take his hand to help herself down from the ridge, walking again as he asked a question that she was not prepared for. Take her mind off of things for a while...? Was that even something that she had thought about recently...? It felt like every waking moment she was trying to distract herself, being left alone to her own thoughts was such a burden... Why would she seek out time to drown in her shadows?[break][break]
"Oh goodness... It feels like forever since I've had a moment like that... Between all of the ranger work that's been coming up, working on my accreditation review for Dr. Graves, coupled with field work for time-space distortions...," Yuina laughed, a bit hollow, but a jest all the same. Working herself into the ground wasn't the correct solution to not being alone with her thoughts, but it was a solution.[break]
"What do you do? Maybe I can take a recommendation," she mused.[break][break]
Moderately concerned now, unsure of what would happen if one of the fruits fell, Daikenki continued to try and coax the golem from its fun. Was that Pokemon within the branches somewhere? If something happened to the tree would it attack? He wasn't inclined to find out... But even as it seemed that the Golem might have entertained the Samurott, instead... They stared out into the distance where something was rushing towards them, towards the tree...[break]
Daikenki barked down at Delton, trying to get the Decidueye's attention as he urged Atlas even more to get down from the fruit. If something was coming towards them, they needed to be ready.

notes[break]
Mission: Protect the Dyna Tree (HH) -> Ever Grande City[break]

[attr="class","frannpoke"]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323;  border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35);  border-top-style: solid;  border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
Are You Coming to the Tree? [M]
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2024 17:36:11 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-pkmn"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-bannertop"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-w"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-img"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-w-1"]

Remiel chuckles, shaking his head as he replies. "Believe me: I know. I can be a bit of a 'workaholic' myself, or so I'm told. What we do is important and fulfilling, yes, but we all need a moment to take pleasure in the little things, too. It's easy to lose scope of things without it." He adds, briefly recalling and his time in TEAM ROCKET with a melancholic gleam in his eye.[break][break]

Blinking that feeling away, however, the royal smiles. "Anyway, I enjoy a bit of swordplay and dragon-riding in my downtime. There's nothing like reading your favorite book and having a cup of coffee atop the tallest tree in FORTREE FOREST. Can't beat the view." A content sigh escapes his lips as he recalls the sunrises and sunsets spent there. His happy place as of late.[break][break]

Meanwhile, up above, the entities approaching the DYNA TREE finally come into view:[break][break]

[break][break]

A PANDEMONIUM OF SQUAWKABILLY.
[break]

The instant the parrots caught sight of their competition for the DYNA FRUIT, they swiftly began to TORMENT them. The majority would swarm Atlas as he desperately clung to the fruit, fending off one of them with a haphazardly cast MEGA PUNCH. The others would FURY ATTACK Daikenki with a cacophony of squawking that inevitably drew the attention of the trainers below.[break][break]

Stopping to regard the situation above with a sigh, Remiel runs a hand through his hair.[break][break]

"Oh no... what have you gotten yourself into this time, Atlas."
[break]

[attr="class","icon-dragon"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-bannerbottom"]ARE YOU COMING TO THE TREE? ♔

[break][break]

[newclass=.remy-lb]border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;padding:24px;width:500px;box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #363636,-2px 2px 0px #363636,2px -2px 0px #363636,-2px -2px 0px #363636;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb b]color:#d49736;letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb i]color:#cecece;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #d5ad40;text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn]background-color:#272727;padding:10px 10px 3px 10px;margin:-24px -24px 0px -24px;border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;display:flex;height: 25px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn div]height: 8px;margin: 0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn div:hover]color:#d49736;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2]border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px!important;border:solid 1px #232323;border-bottom:none;padding: 10px 5px 10px 5px;background-color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2 img]margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop]text-align:right;margin:0px -24px 24px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding: 16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop div]padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom]text-align:right;margin:24px -24px -25px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;font:800 20px Poppins;line-height:20px;text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom a]font:800 20px Poppins!important;line-height:20px!important;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40);-webkit-background-clip:text!important;-webkit-text-fill-color:transparent!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom div]font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;padding-top:5px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#666666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w]display:flex;gap:35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img]height:70px;width:70px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img img]height:70px;width:70px;filter:grayscale(50%) contrast(80%);border-radius:3px;max-width: none !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w-1]font:11.7px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;padding: 10px 25px 10px 15px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights