Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,406 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
THE LAST SUNSET
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2024 7:09:26 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa2"]
[attr="class","top"]

She'd rarely visited the beach in winter, in Lilycove or otherwise.[break][break]

The sea breeze teased at her white dress as she walked across the soft sands as she raised a hand to shield her eyes. Here, the sun burned red over the sea, descending into sunset beneath the waves. Half of her wondered if Kyogre's reach extended here, given its recent rampage; for many reasons, she hoped against it.[break][break]

First and foremost among those reasons, however, was an unseen Red Shard tucked away from prying eyes.[break][break]

Tonight, she resolved. Tonight she would find the moment to do what must be done.[break][break]

Her hand lost itself in her long blonde hair as she waited, adrift despite herself. The wind was cold and unfeeling, stinging with salt, and the longer she stood still the more she felt a shiver rush through her skin.[break][break]

So when the sight of that man came into view, her voice held audible relief as she called out to him.[break][break]

"Matias?"

[attr="class","ooc"] [break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa2"] --accent:#db7093!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
THE LAST SUNSET
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2024 8:43:12 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias matyleday"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"my florist."[break][break]

the ILLUSION has long faded by the time he approaches , the zoroark resting comfortably in its pokeball tucked away in one of matias' pockets.[break][break]

"your zoroark was a thoughtful gift. it's proven quite useful so far."[break][break]

he would have had a far more challenging time shaking off the league tail without its help. lilycove's mass crowd makes it easy to, naturally, but the added help is appreciated.[break][break]

leaning in close, he places a kiss on her cheek.[break][break]

"you look beautiful."

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matyleday"] --accent:#5d464e!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #5d464e } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias i { font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; } .matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".matias .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .matias .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .matias .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,406 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
THE LAST SUNSET
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2024 14:41:03 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"...Thank you," she murmured. It was less the compliment that inspired her gratitude, and more the fact he'd tried to show kindness to her. Either way, her response was an uncharacteristic thing between them. "I'm glad you were able to arrive safely. I worried for a moment."[break][break]

How disarming the light brush of his lips against her cheek was, as if he'd never once wrapped his hands around her neck with intent to kill.[break][break]

Illuminated by the last rays of the waning sun, the two of them looked every bit the lovers he wanted them both to be: a picturesque silhouette against a wine-dark sea.[break][break]

She reached to take his hand, fingers interlacing with his own.[break][break]

"I don't think I've ever had a nickname for you," she observed suddenly. Not like 'florist,' at least, as much as she didn't particularly care for the title. "I'm not even sure what I'd call you. 'The Elite Four'? There's four of you, after all."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
THE LAST SUNSET
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2024 3:30:06 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

gratitude and worry coalesce into a foundation of trust, one he seeks to build into something more structured and lasting. another building block presents itself when she takes his hand in hers, though he has yet to realize how quickly it crumbles.[break][break]

"it has to be one word like the florist, the emergent, or the volatile. won't really work if it's more than that."[break][break]

he shrugs a shoulder, turning to look at the bleeding orange that paints over beige sands.[break][break]

"but you have time to think of something."[break][break]

they have all the time in the world, he thinks.[break][break]

with fingers intertwined, he leads them along the beach, continuing on their secluded walk toward a dinner he had so thoughtfully planned for .[break][break]

"how have you been? it feels like forever since i last saw you."

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #5d464e } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias i { font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; } .matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".matias .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .matias .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .matias .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,406 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
THE LAST SUNSET
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2024 4:30:43 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

Her answer caught in her throat, a thousand competing and unwanted thoughts invited in by this simple question. How much time had elapsed in reality since then? It felt longer than it was, given the time lost to Father Winter's void.[break][break]

The time that had passed had ached with so much loneliness, she couldn't describe it exactly.[break][break]

It was part of the reason she'd avoided seeing him for so long. She didn't want to face him with such weakness. He couldn't be trusted with it.[break][break]

Though she'd learned she couldn't trust herself with her own solitude, either. That secret was one she intended to keep from him until the end.[break][break]

"I think recent events have left everyone on edge," she said at last, diverting away from the topic. "But I'm certain the League is pleased by the final outcome."[break][break]

One of their most trusted members had become the Avatar of the being that created space itself. That was a boon anyone would celebrate, especially as it proved a thorn in Rocket's own side.[break][break]

This thought darkened her expression, before she pushed the persistent dread away.[break][break]

"Today is a nice return to normalcy, to be honest," she admitted, voice softening as her hand squeezed his own. "Talking about nothing important, enjoying simpler moments... I've been looking forward to it."[break][break]

Some part of her meant it, too.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
THE LAST SUNSET
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2024 6:06:22 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"i suppose so."[break][break]

he is past the point where he is able to make assumptions on behalf of the league, unable to speak for them and refusing to do so as well. they will think what they think; he has stopped caring a long time ago.[break][break]

"i've been looking forward to it too. but you knew that."[break][break]

his admittance comes with a chuckle as he returns the squeeze of 's hand.[break][break]

"do you even like the beach? i realized i never asked."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,406 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
THE LAST SUNSET
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2024 6:14:09 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"I love it, actually."[break][break]

An unexpected warmth entered her words as she turned her gaze out towards the water, a smile blossoming unbidden as she savored the view.[break][break]

"But I love most of the outdoors, really. There's something freeing about it. You feel like you can escape anywhere you want to."[break][break]

There had been many years she'd been denied the sight of the sea. It was one of the things that had drawn her to Hoenn out of all the other places she could have fled to.[break][break]

She glanced up at him then, startled by an unexpected thought -- as if two misshapen jigsaw pieces had snapped together, forming a connection they shouldn't have.[break][break]

"I'm a little surprised you called me here. I'd always thought that..." The memory of Kyogre came and went, and she hesitated again, this time unsure if she had guessed wrong. "Mm. Given who your patron is, I thought you'd prefer to stay away."[break][break]

There was no condescension or judgment in this observation. Only a gently probing curiosity.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
THE LAST SUNSET
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2024 7:30:51 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"huh. i never would have guessed. i always thought you preferred the woods. compared to that, this seems a bit too wild."[break][break]

over time and after tiresome advances, he has come to learn enough about to know that they share things in common. not a lot, but enough to keep his intense attention many have come to loathe.[break][break]

it's only now, however, that he becomes aware of just how little he knows of her exactly. he can list them all out in his head and be done within a minute.[break][break]

he also becomes aware that it's a two-way street, and that she likely knows as little. this is proven true by her question.[break][break]

"oh i fucking hate the ocean, you're right about that, but the beach is a bit different. it's still within my domain."[break][break]

to prove his point, he kicks at the sand at his feet.[break][break]

"if that makes sense."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,406 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
THE LAST SUNSET
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2024 1:26:16 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"You can hide in the woods," she clarified, a small grin curling her lips. "It's harder to hide here. No matter where you go, either on the shore or on the sea, the light of the sun or the moon will find you."[break][break]

It occurred to her how this very dynamic reflected itself in the duality of her two patrons: a mystical guardian of the waves, and a begrudging shadow of pestilence and decay.[break][break]

Wo-chien skulked about in her mind, slithering in dark places unseen. When Tapu Fini emerged, she could never shake the feeling of its empty, blue-eyed gaze -- how it shimmered like moonlight.[break][break]

"I suppose that means we won't be going swimming, then," she commented a bit playfully, watching him kick at the sand with more than a little bit of amusement. "But yes. Your reasoning makes sense to me."[break][break]

A little Krabby scurried past, clicking its claws in warning before darting away.[break][break]

"You can like something, without liking the other things that come with it."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
THE LAST SUNSET
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2024 7:34:40 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

and yet hid in the woods, siding with a ruinous being that only takes and never gives. even now, he's not sure if she continues to hide, but the fact that she's here with him leaves him optimistic.[break][break]

his head shakes.[break][break]

"afraid not."[break][break]

swimming is definitely out of the picture, the very thought enough to fill him with a sudden sense of discomfort and dread. he does his best to shake it off, focusing on her voice instead.[break][break]

"like what?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,406 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
THE LAST SUNSET
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2024 7:42:13 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Like spending time with someone who causes rumors and invites surveillance."[break][break]

Her reply was flippant though whether she was referring to him or to herself was unclear. Either way, the humor in her tone was evident.[break][break]

She let him set the pace between them, following his lead towards the destination he'd set for them both. Despite everything, she found herself curious at what he'd planned.[break][break]

He didn't seem a romantic or sentimental type, at least not to her knowing, but more and more she'd learned there was a great deal she didn't understand about him.[break][break]

Which invited a different question.[break][break]

"Why Lilycove?"

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
THE LAST SUNSET
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2024 7:55:10 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"ha! good answer."[break][break]

could be referring to either one of them. he doesn't bother to clarify.[break][break]

"it's where i've lived since moving to hoenn. there's something about it that's comforting, or as comforting as i could feel here."[break][break]

if he were to stop and think about it more, he'd realize that lilycove is a reflection of saffron; busy but not suffocating; and that reminds him of where he grew up.[break][break]

"plus, it allows for more intimate moments like these. lilycove can be romantic."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,406 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
THE LAST SUNSET
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2024 8:02:01 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Ah, so you're trying to romance me. I'll keep that in mind."[break][break]

She rarely took on this flirtatious manner with him, but doing so now came surprisingly easy to her. It seemed unwise to determine whether it was due to habit, to self-preservation, or to the man beside her, so she decided against examining it further.[break][break]

The quiet sound of Wingulls soaring overhead announced the darkening of the sky, stars beginning to glimmer awake above them.[break][break]

"It's strange thinking of you as someone who seeks out comfort, but I suppose we all do. It's human nature. I can see why you'd choose this place for that."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
THE LAST SUNSET
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2024 8:06:43 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"trying? i think i've succeeded."[break][break]

though he grins, he's still not sure if it's actually working or not. might have agreed to this date with him but why exactly, he doesn't know. it's easier sometimes to not think too much about it.[break][break]

"none of the other cities look pleasant to live in. i'd consider sootopolis, though. now that sounds fun."[break][break]

he chuckles.[break][break]

"imagine me as your neighbor."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,406 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
THE LAST SUNSET
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2024 8:12:11 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"We'll see," was her evasive, sing-song answer, but it lacked the bite of previous deflections. "It's funny to think you look for pleasant places to live, though, and would name Sootopolis among them."[break][break]

What a disaster that would be. An incessant mob of torches and pitchforks on his doorstep. It would make the surveillance on his ranch look perfectly quaint.[break][break]

Disbelieving laughter escaped her at that thought, and she glanced up at him, quietly amused.[break][break]

"You don't seem the sort of person who's satisfied simply being neighbors, either. I'd be more worried about you always inviting yourself in."

[attr="class","pkmn"]