Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Finding a Good Book [S]
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2024 18:27:29 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

A book club meeting was coming up next week, so the royal ambassador heads to the book store in finding a good book. Mana follows dutifully behind her mistress as the Mismagius eyes the shelves filled with non-fiction and fiction books while the other shoppers in the store go about their book finding business. She picks out a book on Sinnoh mythology and recalls a bit on the appearance of Palkia at the Silent Icelands who now helps Head Scientist Illeana Reyes.[break][break]

“Not this one.” Elise sighs a little and puts it back onto the shelf. Her Mismagius uses Psychic to pluck out another book on Unovan mythology as she’ll drop it into the ambassador’s hands. “I know Remy would love this one.” The dark magenta haired princess spoke to her ghost with a little laugh, considering that Remiel had Zekrom to work together with and he did love all of the mythologies each of the regions had to talk about.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – notes here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

digi

He/Him
November 22
Lilycove City
Heterosexual
Adventurer
Civilian
Single
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
19 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lucian
lucian flores
Finding a Good Book [S]
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2024 2:31:01 GMT
lucian flores Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sunboy lucianflores"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","leftcolumn"]
[attr="class","avatarimg"]

[attr="class","tagnotes"]

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","textbody"]
The bell chimes softly as Lucian opens the door and walks into the bookstore. He could not stop thinking about getting the new Shonen Jump. As he arrives, he scans the bookstore and notices a girl with dark magenta hair and a very refined professional outfit. She was surrounded by Pokémon. His eyes, filled with curiosity decide to approach the girl and strike up a conversation. "Hello there! My name is Lucian! What are you looking for?" He says with a polite smile on his face.

[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]
[attr="class","dashdash"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".leaguecharacter"] --accent:#a6ffb6!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sunboy"]--accent:#a6ffb6;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy"]width:450px; margin:0px auto; background: #222; border:solid 1px #232323; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius:10px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy b"]font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .textbody i"]font:11px/15px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; height:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .inner"]display:flex;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .leftcolumn"]width:100px; padding:20px 25px 0px 30px; margin-top:10px; margin-right:30px; float:left; border-right:1px solid #1A1A1A;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .leftcolumn .avatarimg img"]height:70px; width:70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; transform:rotate(-40deg); [/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy:hover .leftcolumn .avatarimg img"]transform:rotate(320deg); transition:2s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .pkmn"]margin-bottom:-50px; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .pkmn img"]border-radius:100px; background:#222; border:1px solid #1A1A1A; padding-bottom:7px; height:40px; margin-right:5px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .pkmn img:hover"]background-color:var(--accent); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .leftcolumn .tagnotes"]font:10px/12px 'Poppins'; color:#fff; padding-top:40px; margin-left:0px; padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:2px solid var(--accent); } .sunboy .leftcolumn .tagnotes a { font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .tagnotes .tag"]font:bold 15px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .sunboy .tagnotes .tag a { font:bold 16px/15px 'Poppins'!important; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .textbody"]font:12px/15px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:0.3px; color:#bfbfbf; text-align:justify; padding:40px 40px 40px 10px; width:300px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .oocnotes"]text-align:right; margin-right:10px; padding-bottom:10px; margin-top:-10px; } .sunboy .oocnotes a { font:bold 11px/11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .dashdash"]height:10px; width:70px; float:left; margin-top:30px; margin-right:20px; background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .bottom"]height:50px; background-color:#272727; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; z-index:5; position:relative; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sunboy .milkycredit"]font-size:11px; position:absolute; z-index:99; left: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .sunboy .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#3a3a3a!important; } .sunboy .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; font-size:14px; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Finding a Good Book [S]
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2024 5:52:34 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

Hearing the masculine voice of a young man introduce his name and ask what she was looking for, the Galarian royal replied with a small sigh. “A pleasure to meet you, my name is Elise Calcifet. As for what kind of book I need, I thought of books on the different mythologies of every region, but I only know Galar’s and Johto’s so far.” Her other Pokemon try to go through the other shelves in finding a very nice book that their mistress was looking for…well, maybe something that really made the other club members look at her book in awe.[break][break]

“And my elder cousin knows every region’s mythology, so I could stick with what I know.” Though she might have a little hard time picking which of the two region’s myths that she wanted to take to the meeting. Both Galar and Johto had the most lore onto their legendary Pokemon while she knows the other members talked about different books than myths.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – notes here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

digi

He/Him
November 22
Lilycove City
Heterosexual
Adventurer
Civilian
Single
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
19 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lucian
lucian flores
Finding a Good Book [S]
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2024 20:43:54 GMT
lucian flores Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","tag"]

The young man listened to Elise's introduction attentively. "Nice to meet you Elise! Mythology sounds quite intriguing. Your elder cousin must be really knowledgeable to know about all of the regions."

[break][break]

As her Pokémon explore the shelf he eyes the shelf and spots a book on the Kalos region. He steps forward and pulls the book from the shelf as it reads "The Whispers of Lumiose City, Unraveling the Mysteries of Kalosian Mythology." He flips through the book and sees a Xerneas "This book looks interesting. Apparently a Xerneas can give eternal life." He says as he hands her the book.

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".sunboy"]width:450px; margin:0px auto; background: #222; border:solid 1px #232323; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius:10px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy b"]font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .textbody i"]font:11px/15px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; height:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .leftcolumn"]width:100px; padding:20px 25px 0px 30px; margin-top:10px; margin-right:30px; float:left; border-right:1px solid #1A1A1A;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .leftcolumn .avatarimg img"]height:70px; width:70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; transform:rotate(-40deg); [/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy:hover .leftcolumn .avatarimg img"]transform:rotate(320deg); transition:2s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .pkmn"]margin-bottom:-50px; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .pkmn img"]border-radius:100px; background:#222; border:1px solid #1A1A1A; padding-bottom:7px; height:40px; margin-right:5px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .pkmn img:hover"]background-color:var(--accent); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .leftcolumn .tagnotes"]font:10px/12px 'Poppins'; color:#fff; padding-top:40px; margin-left:0px; padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:2px solid var(--accent); } .sunboy .leftcolumn .tagnotes a { font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .tagnotes .tag"]font:bold 15px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .sunboy .tagnotes .tag a { font:bold 16px/15px 'Poppins'!important; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .textbody"]font:12px/15px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:0.3px; color:#bfbfbf; text-align:justify; padding:40px 40px 40px 10px; width:300px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .oocnotes"]text-align:right; margin-right:10px; padding-bottom:10px; margin-top:-10px; } .sunboy .oocnotes a { font:bold 11px/11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .dashdash"]height:10px; width:70px; float:left; margin-top:30px; margin-right:20px; background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .bottom"]height:50px; background-color:#272727; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; z-index:5; position:relative; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sunboy .milkycredit"]font-size:11px; position:absolute; z-index:99; left: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .sunboy .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#3a3a3a!important; } .sunboy .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; font-size:14px; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Finding a Good Book [S]
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2024 2:55:43 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

A smile came onto the young woman’s face when he talks about her elder cousin being very worldly in his visits to other regions. “The worlds I’ve been to are only in books, so I think it hits a bit close to home over how I was raised as a princess of Galar.” The ambassador spoke while her Pokemon had gotten a couple of different books to take to her. When Remy had been born with a silver spoon, he really had the experience needed to be the ambassador to his country.[break][break]

And she wasn’t the least bit in being worldly like he was. Compared to the crown prince, she had grown up to be sheltered and educated with books.[break][break]

The book that Lucian hands to her was titled as a book on Kalosian mythology with the page being turned to Xerneas and the Tree of Life. “Oh…my late uncle used to tell me all sorts of stories about Xerneas and the Tree of Life. He is my cousin’s Kalosian father and…he was very kind to me when I came to visit Galar as a little girl.” And he regaled her with tales of the other legendary Pokemon of the duo too.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – notes here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

digi

He/Him
November 22
Lilycove City
Heterosexual
Adventurer
Civilian
Single
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
19 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lucian
lucian flores
Finding a Good Book [S]
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2024 5:51:48 GMT
lucian flores Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","tag"]

His eyes sparkle with excitement. "Wow you're a princess? That is so cool! You should try traveling sometime, the memories and experiences you get are unforgettable. The world in books are great, but the world outside of books are even greater. Each city has its own unique charm." He pulls out his camera from his pocket and shows a picture of Lumiose City.

[break][break]
Lucian smiles warmly. "Your uncle must have been a big part of your life. Did you have a favorite story that he used to tell you?"
[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights