Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
An observer of eons cannot feel the warmth of another.
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
3,172 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
A WORLD WITHOUT FLORISTS
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2024 21:53:28 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
Forget control over grudges, decay, plants, hatred, and whatever else he had seen from and Elisabeth over the course of his career. The most useful powers the two had was the ability to change their eye color without contact lenses. So nice of Wo-chien and Chien-pao to give their beckoned that power.

That way, Howard knew when to run away.

"Impressive." Howard's eye watched the dying flower, wondering if Elisabeth could do the same to him. He recalled the flower from their first meeting. "The gardeners will love you."

Her eye met his. No hint of deception, no hint of betrayal. The only thing there was that gleam, as if the entire exchange was a joke that only he could laugh at. To an extent, he was correct. The joke was funny because only he understood it. If it spread, it lost its appeal.

His face was a mask. A mask that had only come off once for her.

"Understood, ma'am. I will send it to Dewford as quickly as possible, with as much discretion as one of your rank requires." I have to make for Dewford myself, anyway. He thought of Regice, currently in cold storage. "It will not leave my lips again."

He took the rose and letter, inspecting it. After a moment, he turned back to Underboss Fiorelli.

"I have your leave to go?" The archaeologist asked cautiously, amazed at his luck. He wasn't going to die today.

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
A WORLD WITHOUT FLORISTS
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2024 0:04:49 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa2"]
[attr="class","top"]

"The gardeners?"[break][break]

The admin's unexpected compliment about her abilities caught her off-guard, and she blinked, her surprise briefly rendering the dying flower alert with a hesitant, unsure sign of life. That tiny spark snuffed out as quickly as it came, however; the flower's perking stem soundly bowed again as the woman recovered her composure, determined to let the dead stay dead.[break][break]

She seemed to not notice the strange phenomenon, clearing her throat as she handed off the bouquet like it was something diseased.[break][break]

"Then yes. Our business is concluded, Fox. You may depart."[break][break]

She attempted to turn her attention back to the duties that had consumed her before his arrival in his office, brow furrowing as those thoughts swam away from her in favor of another. One she'd not voiced in his company, for fear her own concern would betray her heart.[break][break]

"Birdwatching," she repeated quietly to herself, a sinking dread accompanying the casual turn of phrase.[break][break]

Elisabeth didn't have the right to wish against 's inevitable fate. She, more than anyone, had no place to ask him to deny a destiny she herself couldn't escape not once, but twice.[break][break]

There weren't enough flowers in all the world to change the course of some stories.

[attr="class","ooc"] [break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa2"] --accent:#db7093!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
A WORLD WITHOUT FLORISTS
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2024 18:08:11 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]SOCIAL COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven