Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
THE WOUNDED
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2024 1:40:22 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa2"]
[attr="class","top"]

She didn't mean to linger outside of 's office. Yet the sight of a certain admin's departure caused her to halt mid-step, all too aware of ice-blue eyes that stared right through her.[break][break]

"Cross," she acknowledged simply as passed, not expecting an answer from him and promptly not receiving one. For whatever reason though, she found herself frozen in place, watching him while the door behind her clicked open unexpectedly.[break][break]

The last time she had spoken with , the words exchanged between them had been as barbed as the spines of her Toxapex, dripping with mutual mistrust. In another time, they'd shared vulnerabilities in the dim light of a bar that no longer existed, its patron now as distant from his humanity as the two of them found themselves from one another now.[break][break]

For awhile, Elisabeth didn't say anything.[break][break]

"Underboss Quinn," she said finally, a sharp incline of her head greeting him. She would have left it at that, but some small curiosity pushed her to continue. "I trust that matters with Admin Cross are well in hand?"[break][break]

She had her quiet doubts, given the expression he'd held when he left. Those doubts only intensified given the way looked at her now.

[attr="class","ooc"][break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa2"] --accent:#db7093!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,897 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
THE WOUNDED
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2024 15:15:56 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Cillian lingers momentarily in his office as leaves, running a hand through his hair. Composing himself. Though he'd maintained a strong front for his brother, he was scared for him. Even a little scared of him — of what he was becoming.[break][break]

He had only to look as far as to see how far it might go.[break][break]

His stomach twists as it always does when he thinks of her, a mixture of regret and anger building in his chest.[break][break]

Jayden had asked him for help. Didn't she know—?[break][break]

He's caught off guard when he opens his office door and sees her standing there, the thought ending so abruptly that he blinks in its absence, like he'd forgotten his train of thought entirely. There's a brief, vulnerable uncertainty on his face before it shutters over with the mask of Underboss Quinn.[break][break]

"Underboss Fiorelli."[break][break]

He'd have left it at that if not for her question.[break][break]

"Why, were you hoping they weren't?"[break][break]

Much as he might grieve for their fractured friendship, Jayden is the reason Cillian has remained so cold. He'd watched her try to kill his brother without mercy.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
THE WOUNDED
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2024 22:30:49 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

A pause wedged itself between his question and her answer, its brief span somehow lasting enough to feel the full discomfort of the gulf between them.[break][break]

"Hope? No," she replied flatly, shaking her head. "I hope for no particular outcome. I merely ask because I wish to know."[break][break]

Betrayal burned in her heart too, for she nursed a quiet hurt and woundedness at how their last encounters had transpired.[break][break]

How entitled he'd been to know all she'd been through, despite how swiftly he'd turned on her in the Cave of Origin. How presumptuous all of them had been when it came to that Ruinous Beast, as if any of them truly understood what they were dealing with.[break][break]

She'd wanted to kill Jayden that day because she'd understood that encounter in a way no one else did. In the end, they'd all prolonged his suffering by chaining him to a far crueler fate.[break][break]

Murder would have been a mercy.[break][break]

A coolness entered her voice as she shrugged, arms wrapping around herself while she averted his gaze.[break][break]

"You could say how the organization treats its Ruinous Avatars is of special interest to me. That is all."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,897 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
THE WOUNDED
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2024 14:47:19 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"You certainly sang a different tune in the Cave."[break][break]

Though his tone remains composed, the accusation is plain enough. He'd heard the orders she'd issued in spite of the attempts of both him and to restrain Rocket's bloodlust against their own. had ordered them not to hold back, but he had not demanded death.[break][break]

No. That had been Elisabeth's choice.[break][break]

"And how do you think we treat you?" His amber eyes narrow. "Have we not offered our support? I seem to recall you gained Walsh's blessing regarding your plans."[break][break]

And she'd gained his, in the end, despite their fractured friendship. Because Rocket looked out for their own.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
THE WOUNDED
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2024 19:51:07 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"He wasn't its Avatar yet. But that evil is done, and there's no undoing it."[break][break]

Ruinous Beasts did not let their chosen vessels die quietly. At least, hers hadn't. Though she couldn't remember the specifics of the events in that olden Galar, that distant revelation remained: she had not been allowed to even consider the end of her own existence.[break][break]

His question earned a pointed look from her. Her defensive posture only tightened, as did the hardness in her own expression as her lips pursed.[break][break]

"At present? You are evading my question and accusing me of ill motives. That, I think, answers your question well enough."[break][break]

The unspoken implication reflected in the sharpness of her eyes: I am not someone to be trusted, but endured until I outlive my usefulness.[break][break]

She remained convinced of this truth.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,897 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
THE WOUNDED
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2024 16:15:23 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

In the meeting with Jayden, he'd thought softly of the fondness he'd once held for . Had thought that if Jayden were scared and in need of aid, perhaps he should more plainly offer Elisabeth the same.[break][break]

It's hard to hold onto that sentiment when she's glaring at him.[break][break]

He can feel his anger building, the toxin in his veins refusing his attempts to force it down. Without his Sylveon to calm his mind, it flares unchecked.[break][break]

"Are you surprised?" Though Cillian never raises his voice, there's a sharpness in tone to match the edge in her eyes. "You tried to kill my brother in front of me and then kept secrets from me. I thought we were friends, Elisabeth."[break][break]

This wasn't how he'd meant for this to go.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
THE WOUNDED
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2024 1:03:26 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

'Friend.' 'Family.'[break][break]

How naive she'd once been, to believe it when people called fellow Rockets both of those things.[break][break]

How pathetic she'd been to ever believe the same.[break][break]

"No need for dramatics, Cillian," she scoffed, an exaggerated roll of her eyes accompanying a casual lean against the wall. The vehemence laced in his restraint irritated her for its self-righteousness. "We interpreted our orders differently. Hold that against me if you like."[break][break]

An impulsive spitefulness took hold of her then, and a sneering derision crawled out of her as her eyes cut to his.[break][break]

"But I'd think you, more than anyone else, would understand that you can't rely on 'family.'"

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,897 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
THE WOUNDED
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2024 18:19:50 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Whether or not she'd pressed his buttons on purpose, the result was the same: what little restraint had held Cillian back is severed like a loose thread. His lip curls in a silent snarl as she mentions ; not by name, but plain enough.[break][break]

"Fuck you," he spits, uncharacteristic in his lack of eloquent response. "You have the gall to call me dramatic when you're the one trying to stir up shit?"[break][break]

It wasn't just in this conversation, either. He'd seen how she acts in Rocket meetings, nowadays. She thrived on the negative emotions of others, and right now Cillian didn't give a damn if it was the supernatural influence of her patron or her own spite. He was too angry to parse through such nuance. Perhaps she'd feel the tendrils of his GRUDGE, too, his bitterness that she'd gotten away with it all.[break][break]

There was his GRUDGE against Rowan, too, and even against for abandoning him.[break][break]

Disgust cuts harsh lines across his features. How had he ever felt warmth toward her?[break][break]

"I'm helping Jayden. Like I would've helped you if you hadn't spat in my face."

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
THE WOUNDED
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2024 3:23:12 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"I would say I am not the one flinging insults at present, no. But you're entitled to your view."[break][break]

His vitriol fell on deaf ears; part of her thrived on this, the vindication that she was hated as much as she believed she was. It was proof that love and friendship were not unconditional. It was proof she was, as she privately suspected, a person who could only be loved when she wasn't fully understood.[break][break]

To be resented nourished her. It satisfied her own warped world-view in a twisted, gratifying way.[break][break]

Where did that Ouroboros of grudges start and end: with the mortal vessel brimming with sin, or the deity that had chosen her for it?[break][break]

She interpreted his response as condescension, and her eyes narrowed further in response, accusatory in their gleam.[break][break]

"Enlighten me, though. How might you have 'helped' me, hm?"[break][break]

In what way did he imagine her to be broken?

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,897 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
THE WOUNDED
POSTED ON Feb 29, 2024 4:41:47 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"No, you prefer to mask your insults, as if that absolves you of them."[break][break]

She'd known exactly what she was doing, bringing up his brother. Was she drawn to his grudges like a leech to a wound, feeding off that bad blood? Except, no, a leech might actually do some good.[break][break]

All she was doing was pouring salt into that open sore.[break][break]

"I stood up for you, remember." Anger turns his tone to ice. "I didn't treat you like some diseased animal. I treated you like my friend."[break][break]

It angered him now, to think back on it. What good had it done him?[break][break]

"Do you not see what it's done to you? Are you that blind? Or do you just not care that it's turned you against everyone that gives a damn?"

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
THE WOUNDED
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2024 6:58:41 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"I don't think you believe that."[break][break]

Her answer was strangely calm as he sneered down at her, as if contented by reaffirmation of his displeasure. Confrontation was more palatable to her than reconciliation.[break][break]

She'd become numb to scorn and derision. Those emotions possessed the comfort of a worn-out blanket, something she could wrap herself in to make sense of the world.[break][break]

"If you blamed Wo-chien for what I am, you wouldn't hate me. You'd pity me."[break][break]

Pity would be worse, she knew. Pity would infuriate her. Far better to be despised, always.[break][break]

"I think you know this is who I am," she said bluntly, making no move to counteract the assumption as she stared at him, unblinking. "That's why you're so angry, Quinn. Because you were wrong about me."[break][break]

And perhaps by extension, he was wrong about , too.[break][break]

"I was never the blind one here."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,897 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
THE WOUNDED
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2024 22:06:04 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Cillian shakes his head, sharp, as if to forcibly dispel her spider's web.[break][break]

"Don't try to tell me what I believe."[break][break]

Their disagreement, though quiet enough not to draw wide attention, does not go unnoticed by Cillian's secretary. Perhaps others, as well. Ellis, at least, keeps to himself and pretends to be busy with his laptop.[break][break]

"I do pity you." When he shakes his head this time, it's softer, and almost sad. "I pity what you've allowed yourself to become. See, Jayden's changed, too. But he's fighting it. You just..."[break][break]

He can't find the right words, at first. Trails off, lips pressed together in evident frustration and discomfort.[break][break]

"You've let it consume you, and you blame the rest of us so that you don't have to face the truth."

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
THE WOUNDED
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2024 22:20:21 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Oh? And yet you tell me what I am. What I've become."[break][break]

How nice it must be, to be perceived the 'sane' one. She'd wondered, often, what his Avatarship might be like for him. Lugia had never seemed the tormentor Wo-chien relished in being, or the silent puppeteer that she so often feared Tapu Fini to be.[break][break]

That envious thought, combined with the pity, threatened to overwhelm her.[break][break]

Becoming a spectacle had been a common occurrence for her during her marriage, and so to be one now didn't bring on that same sense of shame and humiliation she knew it ought to. Her position as an underboss demanded a certain level of civility and rapport with her peers.[break][break]

Feigning that composure dragged out the old resentment of playing the 'good wife' to a man who'd never been good to her. All of her being screamed at this in silent protest, furious at being constrained by games of decorum.[break][break]

Being the mad woman had been more enjoyable than being the good wife. A dark voice, one that wasn't quite her own, whispered that this was no different: the mad woman knew more freedom than the 'good underboss' he wanted her to be.[break][break]

"You think you know me, and you think you know Cross," she said at length, letting her gaze sweep the halls before finding her fellow underboss again. "But you're right about one thing: no one ever really knows another person, Cillian. Best we stop pretending we know one another, then."[break][break]

Assuming he'd have no desire to speak with her further, she began to depart his company. The thinnest sense of self-consciousness returned to her as the secretary's typing resumed.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,897 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
THE WOUNDED
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2024 0:05:38 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"I can see plain enough what you are."[break][break]

You can't see inside my head.[break][break]

At least he certainly hoped not. He tries to forcibly shelve the paranoia that lingers with that thought; had not been brainwashed by Silph? What else could an Avatar of Tapu Fini accomplish?[break][break]

No, he tells himself firmly. My will is my own.[break][break]

Besides, she'd surely manipulate him into being cooperative rather than combative if she could. Right?[break][break]

His nostrils flare on a sharp inhale as she speaks again. His lip curls, disdain shadowing the sadness in his eyes. How he mourned for her.[break][break]

"Keep burning bridges, you'll find yourself on an island alone."[break][break]

With a shake of his head, he turns and walks back into his office, ignoring the concerned glance of Ellis as the underbosses part ways.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
THE WOUNDED
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2024 4:11:04 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: