Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,279 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Ghostly Teaching [M]
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2024 15:54:45 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

A high school in Rustboro wanted one of the rangers to assist with a teacher over teaching the next generation of Pokemon trainers on what Pokemon are about, so Elise volunteered to do it for the morning’s class. The Galarian ambassador comes to the Rustboro High School with her dark blue ranger uniform on and a red armband around her left arm to signify that she’s a cadet. Her Mismagius partner is flanked by Chamomile, the royal princess’ butler in his pristine butler uniform, a Duskull with a black bowtie, a Sinistea, and a Spiritomb.[break][break]

Well, the line of the female royal’s ghosts did get the attention of several high school students when the ranger cadet enters through the glass double doors. [break][break]

Reaching the door and opening it to a classroom being taught by the teacher that requested her, all of her ghosts follow Elise toward the front of the room as the female teacher in her brown work dress speaks to her class. “Now, class. We have a special guest here today from the Pokemon Rangers. Please make her feel welcome.” A nod came from the female royal and she responds to the teacher herself. “Thank you, Mrs. Laurent.”[break][break]

Like a prim and proper Galarian princess, the ambassador in uniform takes a dip of her head and bows before the class. “Good morning, class. It is a pleasure to meet all of you, my name is Elise Calcifet.” And the group of ghosts take their turns in greeting the class with their smiles while Elise spoke again. “I am certain that you’ve learned your fair share of the types of Pokemon out in Hoenn, but I’m here to teach you all about the type that I’ve been taught to raise from my mother since I was a young girl. These Pokemon I have here with me are the Ghost type.”

TAGS [break]
NOTES – notes here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Siberian

Masha
She/Her
September 16
Bisexual
Ghost Type Trainer
Rookie
What is love?
Please don't hurt me <3
5' 5" height
5' 5" height
Wha- what?
awards
33 posts
Marya Kareva DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @masha
Marya Kareva
Ghostly Teaching [M]
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2024 0:13:43 GMT
Marya Kareva Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","masha"]

[attr="class","header"]Wha- WHAT??

[attr="class","setting"]

Masha sat at the front of the classroom, waiting with all the other students for the ghost type trainer to arrive. They would be receiving a lesson from a guest instructor that day, none other than the Elise Calcifet. One of the most infamous ghost pokemon trainers in Hoenn and Masha's idol. Of course she had other people she looked up to as well. But this was different. As an aspiring ghost type trainer herself, she couldn't help but be almost vibrating in her seat as she awaited the arrival of the woman herself. This was going to be something she would remember for the rest of her life. If she was lucky, maybe she would even get to talk to Elise. She had already planned it out. She would wait for the lecture to end and go up to her, stark and courageous, she would ask a unique and intelligent question to get her attention. 
[break][break]
It was a fantasy, yes. But it was important to Masha, so she didn't try to be too realistic about it. She let her imagination run wild with abandon, knowing that the scene in her head would never come to pass. She was realistic enough to understand that the odds of her being able to talk to Elise were slim to none.
[break][break]
The door to the classroom opened and every body leaned forward in anticipation. None more so that Masha, however. She was practically falling out of her seat and crawling over the table as one of the most beautiful women she'd ever seen entered the room. She had long, red hair and large eyes framed by thick, dark lashes. She was followed by her pokemon, each one a ghost type that Masha knew by appearance alone. Many things could be said about her, but she was a good student. She always studied harder than anyone else, especially when it came to ghost type pokemon.
[break][break]
The woman introduced herself and told them why she was there. Masha's eyes were wide as she listened, hanging on Elise's every word. She wasn't just interested or entertained. She was enthralled.

[attr="class","oocnotes"] +

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.masha]position:relative; --accent:#E2B4C2; --bgimgm:url(https://i.imgur.com/myRMCCl.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.masha b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.masha .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.masha .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.masha .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.masha .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.masha .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.masha]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.masha .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.masha .setting]background-image:var(--bgimgm); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.masha a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.masha .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.masha .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,279 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Ghostly Teaching [M]
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2024 3:44:14 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

While the teacher sits at her desk, Elise began to start a lecture as she draws small doodles of a family of Gengar and Gastly with chalk. “Ghost type Pokemon have been around for a very long time and they are a part of my hometown’s culture.” Finishing the little doodle on the chalkboard, the young woman in ranger uniform went on with a little smile. “And the hometown I was originally from before I moved to Galar and came here to Hoenn is Ecruteak City which is in the Johto region. It is a very beautiful city with landmarks such as the Bell Tower, the Burned Tower, and the Ecruteak City gym. Ghost type Pokemon are very important to the people of my hometown too because we have a traditional holiday around them.”[break][break]

Her Mismagius floats near Elise and gives a small bow of her head. “Species like my partner here have cries that sound like incantations. These cries can cause headaches and hallucinations to people that hear them.” The female royal moved on to another lecture on her Mismagius’ species. “Like all Mismagius, Mana can cast curses, hexes and spells. She is able to cast spells that make people happy or love spells as some people have sought for them in the past.”[break][break]

“I’ve also known there is an older custom about letting a Mismagius into your home to ward off misfortune, but if you don’t let it in, disaster will befall you.” The royal hears her Mismagius laugh a little and Elise will talk a bit about her mother’s family. “Speaking of traditions, my mother, grandmother, and all of the female family members on her side are able to communicate and spirit channel with Ghost type Pokemon as spirit mediums and channelers. Those two abilities are inherited through the female members of my mother’s clan and her family has existed for quite a long time during Ecruteak City’s founding.” [break][break]

With a proud huff, the witch-like ghost nods towards the ambasssador’s lecture and Elise goes on with a smile. “Mana comes from a long line of Mismagius that helped to aid the female spirit channelers of the Kurokawa clan, my mother’s family, in giving the divinations and insights that their clients need. While they did use Psychic type Pokemon, Ghost type Pokemon work better since we are better attuned to them.”[break][break]

Elise would pause for a few minutes to let the class process the lecture and take notes if they had to before directing a question. “Is there any questions that you all would like to ask about what I've covered here so far?”

TAGS [break]
NOTES – notes here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Siberian

Masha
She/Her
September 16
Bisexual
Ghost Type Trainer
Rookie
What is love?
Please don't hurt me <3
5' 5" height
5' 5" height
Wha- what?
awards
33 posts
Marya Kareva DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @masha
Marya Kareva
Ghostly Teaching [M]
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2024 4:44:05 GMT
Marya Kareva Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","masha"]

[attr="class","setting"]

Masha had known Elise was amazing. She could tell from reading about her and her pokemon that she was a fierce competitor and a person with an extreme sense of perseverance. She was, in essence, everything that Masha hoped to be one day. Elise wasn't just a teacher for her, she was an idol. A role model.
[break][break]
It was all so amazing. The way Elise interacted with her mismagius was like nothing Masha had ever seen. Granted, her and Tabitha were close, but it was somehow different from what she was witnessing in that moment. Elise and her pokemon shared a bond, obvious and true. Would Masha ever have that? She'd had her Banette, Matty, the longest. But...there was something wrong there. There always had been.
[break][break]
As the ghost pokemon trainer talked about her history with her pokemon, about her family and her abilities personally, Masha only became more entranced. Her mouth gaped, her eyes grew wide. She was starstruck, absolutely and without a doubt. She could hardly believe she was sitting so close to a trainer with such a history, with such knowledge and power. Masha stared at her like a fish gasping in the open air. She could hear the students beside her snickering at her expression, but she didn't have the ability to care in that moment.
[break][break]
As soon as Elise asked if any of the students in class had a question, Masha's hand shot into the air. She didn't know what she would ask, she didn't even know she had raised her hand until it was too late. The rest of the class laughed outright at the silent outburst. But once again, Masha ignored them. Her full attention was still on Elise Calcifet. She was earnest in her expression as she slowly let her hand lower back down. She bit her lip in anticipation. What would she ask? She had to have a question! She just had to!
[break][break]
It came to her quickly. Naturally. As if someone had planted the thought in her mind without her awareness.

[newclass=.masha]position:relative; --accent:#E2B4C2; --bgimgm:url(https://i.imgur.com/myRMCCl.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.masha .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.masha .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.masha .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.masha .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.masha .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.masha .setting]background-image:var(--bgimgm); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.masha .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,279 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Ghostly Teaching [M]
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2024 5:32:59 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

While the other students in the class snicker around a young lady with short dark hair who raised her hand first to try asking a question, the woman clicks her tongue at the snickering students. “Try to be considerate of your classmate please. I’m sure your parents taught you manners.” She doesn’t like that their snickers remind her of the dreadful childhood memories of being bullied as a child and teenager at school, but she does her best in pushing them away. [break][break]

“Do you have anything to ask me?” Elise gently speaks to the girl who raised her hand. The other ghost Pokemon look up to the young teenage girl like they were a bit curious of what she had to ask. “I noted that you’ve paid a lot of attention to what I had to say as well. Most of the people I’ve dealt with at work in the Galarian embassy are…afraid of my Pokemon.” A little frown came onto the pale face of the royal ambassador though maybe those that she worked with weren’t used to her ghosts.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – notes here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Siberian

Masha
She/Her
September 16
Bisexual
Ghost Type Trainer
Rookie
What is love?
Please don't hurt me <3
5' 5" height
5' 5" height
Wha- what?
awards
33 posts
Marya Kareva DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @masha
Marya Kareva
Ghostly Teaching [M]
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2024 20:29:44 GMT
Marya Kareva Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","masha"]

[attr="class","setting"]

Masha was used to her classmates teasing her. It was something that happened often and it never went terribly far, so she'd learned to live with it. This meant she was surprised when Elise told the others to respect her. She said they must have been taught manners and Masha's eyebrows shot up her forehead. She stammered a moment as the older trainer said she had noticed how raptly Masha had been listening. She wasn't used to people paying much attention to her. At least, not in a positive way. Masha's lips parted, then closed. Once. Twice. She cleared her throat.
[break][break]
Finally, Masha leaned back and rested her hands in her lap. "I uh...well...I was just going to ask how you cope with failure? Like...when something down't go well...a battle or..." Masha trailed of and cleared her throat again, her cheeks growing flushed. Her gaze fell down to the surface of the table in front of her and she gnawed at her lower lip.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,279 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Ghostly Teaching [M]
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2024 23:23:53 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

Failure was a familiar concept that she had dealt with in battles and work. The conflict at Route 105 between League and Rocket was a good way to think on how she could’ve beaten those Rockets when she had been very focused on her Pokemon’s strengths. “When I deal with failure in battles, I learn from my mistakes and adapt to them.” She answers the question asked by the dark haired girl. Every time that she had failed in her battles with Rocket, the ambassador would learn from what she did wrong and adapt to whatever battling her opponent liked to do. “And it’s the same for work. It’s a little better to adapt the next time you fail at something.”[break][break]

In spite of the bigger failure being that she hadn’t helped much to secure Reshiram back for the league, she can probably place her trust in Palkia choosing Ms. Reyes as its patron. That would be a little note for the next time that she’ll have to get stronger next time and help her elder cousin and Zekrom on the battlefield too.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – notes here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Siberian

Masha
She/Her
September 16
Bisexual
Ghost Type Trainer
Rookie
What is love?
Please don't hurt me <3
5' 5" height
5' 5" height
Wha- what?
awards
33 posts
Marya Kareva DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @masha
Marya Kareva
Ghostly Teaching [M]
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2024 15:34:24 GMT
Marya Kareva Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","masha"]

[attr="class","setting"]

What the older ghost type trainer offered was valuable. But it wasn't quite what Masha had meant. She was more curious as to how the trainer was able to cope with failure on a personal, emotional level. Because if she were being honest, that was what Masha struggled with the most herself.
[break][break]
She nodded and scribbled the words down in her notebook. "Yes, thank you," she said. But then she looked up again, her brows drawn together. "But...what about...when you make those mistakes, how do you move forward without dwelling on them?" Masha colored. "What I mean is...to have gotten as far as you have, you must have learned...how to live with yourself."
[break][break]
No one was laughing now. If anything, there were several eyes trained on Masha with obvious shock at how direct she was being. There was a vulnerability there too that struck those who were present. Their gazes switched to Elise, curious as to how the gym leader would respond.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,279 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Ghostly Teaching [M]
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2024 16:36:06 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

When the younger ghost type trainer asks what she meant by her first question earlier, all of the other students’ eyes were on her since it was a direct question aimed at vulnerability. “Oh, that is what you meant, was it?” The minor league gym leader starts with the overpowering guilt of her last conversation with her aunt over her ambassadorship. “I lived with myself for a while, but…my own guilt looms over me like it’s swallowing me whole.”[break][break]

While she feels the comforting touch of her Mismagius, the feeling of unsurmountable guilt on her shoulders that she wasn’t able to be there for the people of Galar while the Galarian prime minister promised to help the people with their troubles in the Darkest Day’s aftermath.[break][break]

“I think my aunt, the Queen of Galar, would’ve lived with herself guilt-free.” Purple eyes move to a sad expression while she began to pour some of her heart out. A queen, like her aunt, would be able to live with herself and reign without feeling guilty of everything. “Auntie is a much stronger, unyielding ruler. I can never, in my entire lifetime, live with myself that I probably abandoned my people and country to their suffering after that terrible event…when they need me the most.”

TAGS [break]
NOTES – notes here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Siberian

Masha
She/Her
September 16
Bisexual
Ghost Type Trainer
Rookie
What is love?
Please don't hurt me <3
5' 5" height
5' 5" height
Wha- what?
awards
33 posts
Marya Kareva DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @masha
Marya Kareva
Ghostly Teaching [M]
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2024 18:52:18 GMT
Marya Kareva Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","masha"]

[attr="class","setting"]

Masha nodded as Elise spoke. She felt they were on the same page now. But then...
[break][break]
The gym leader spoke and Masha's eyes widened at her admission. If possible, the classroom grew even more quiet than before. No one laughed. No one dared to breath it seemed like. Masha didn't know what Elise was talking about, but whatever happened...the event seemed to weigh on her terribly. She could see how the ghost trainer's shoulders dipped, how her eyes cast down a bit. It made Masha sad and embarrassed. But...
[break][break]
"My aunts used to say that forgiveness isn't always a privilege we have. But..." Masha stopped, reconsidering saying anything at all. But then she screwed up her eyebrows and lifted her gaze to the gym leader once more. "But we can always release something instead." Masha bit her lower lip. "Being a ghost type trainer is hard. I don't think I would have been able to leave home without seeing it was possible because of you. And then I wouldn't be able to live with myself..."

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,279 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Ghostly Teaching [M]
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2024 2:49:12 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

The silence that falls onto the classroom is a bit deafening since none of the students laughed. Though she hadn’t specified about the event itself, the aftermath of one of the horrid events that happened in Galar made her stressed. Most of Galar’s people were calling for the royalty to do something and help their issues while words of scorn and hatred were thrown towards both her and .[break][break]

Propaganda that Prime Minister Calcifet created to discredit his twin brother and his cousin while she and Remy live in Hoenn.[break][break]

Hearing the young dark haired teenage girl speak about her own aunts giving a piece of advice, the ambassador breaks out of her feelings of guilt bit by bit. “You are right. Though I can never be queen myself, I want to use my position as both an ambassador and princess to help my people and country.” And as the girl adds that Elise was the reason that she was able to leave home to go to Hoenn, the royal tries her best to cheer up. “While I do have a secondary specialty with dragons, they are a little hard to raise. Ghost types came a little easier because of my mother’s teachings and she’s a master at caring for her ghosts.”

TAGS [break]
NOTES – notes here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Siberian

Masha
She/Her
September 16
Bisexual
Ghost Type Trainer
Rookie
What is love?
Please don't hurt me <3
5' 5" height
5' 5" height
Wha- what?
awards
33 posts
Marya Kareva DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @masha
Marya Kareva
Ghostly Teaching [M]
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2024 7:02:48 GMT
Marya Kareva Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","masha"]

[attr="class","setting"]

Masha didn't know what it must have been like for the older ghost pokemon trainer. She knew something had happened in the Galar region. But she didn't know what the repercussions had been or really even how Elise had been involved. All she did know was that there was such a thing as putting too much weight on yourself. That eventually, you could break under the pressure, and then what good were you? Masha only wanted for Elise to know she wasn't alone. And that forgiveness was an amazing thing, but not always possible. But that didn't mean you couldn't keep moving forward, right?
[break][break]
Masha smiled as Elise spoke, wanting to encourage her to continue speaking to the class. Even then, no one was laughing. Masha was eager for the lecture to end, and when it finally did, she stood up from her desk and approached Elise as the rest of the class went their own ways.
[break][break]
Masha approached the trainer a bit nervously, chewing at her lower lip as she stepped up to the batting plate. Once she was there, she felt herself flush before speaking. "I'm sorry if I made things difficult for you today," she said. "I didn't mean to. I only meant to get some advice" Her flush deepened. How was she supposed to tell Elise that she looked up to her? That she was someone who inspired her on her journey that never seemed to end?

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,279 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Ghostly Teaching [M]
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2024 6:59:01 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calcifet elise"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topimages"]

[attr="class","subtextbox"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]
The holy sword only protects the king,[break]
It is the king's power that protects the country.

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

[attr="class","imgavatar"]

The rest of the lecture to the class went uneventfully without problems and the students filed out of the class after they’re told of their dismissal for the day. Well, all of them had gotten out of the classroom except for one. That female student would stay to do her apology to the ambassador while the dark magenta haired woman’s group of ghosts gather to watch Elise write down other notes for future lectures.[break][break]

Stopping her note taking, the purple-haired woman gives a warm smile. “It’s no trouble at all.” Elise knows that the dark-haired young woman was wondering how Elise handled mistakes. “I think that talking about it did feel like a weight has lifted off my shoulders. My priorities are for my country and my people even if the Prime Minister, my elder cousin, has slandered me every time.”

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
[break][break]

[break]
♔ notes here

[attr="class","pbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent: #D0BDF0!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet"]--bg: #222; --accent: #D0BDF0; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet b"]font: 500 12px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet b"]font: 500 12px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .topimages"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: none; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#fff; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".calcifet .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .calcifet .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .calcifet .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .calcifet .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calcifet .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".calcifet .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".calcifet:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights