1,870 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Spooky, Scary, Skeletons (M)
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2024 21:09:15 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

It had been a long night, another long night to say the least. Though this wasn't new to him, so he left his lab, tying his long hair back into a ponytail for the moment, and began to make his way through the almost deserted sub. Everyone was probably off sleeping at the moment, or out partying. Whatever it was that people did. Making his way to the kitchen, he started to boil some hot water, and began rifling through things until he found the tea bags. They weren't special, but since he didn't feel like going all the way home, and coming back, so this would suffice for the moment. Pouring the hot water into a mug he began to steep the bags in it, and he quirked a brow as he heard a noise not that far away.

Of course he wasn't sure what it was, and he instinctively reached for something at his side that wasn't there, and he frowned. Of course he wasn't in his armor at the moment either, and he clicked his tongue annoyed at himself. It was probably just some grunt trying to be funny.

"I don't know who you are, but attempting to scare me is only going to backfire on you." He spoke the words out confidently into the nothingness as he took a sip of his tea, gripping his mug tighter. If worse came to worse and it was an enemy he could just throw the hot tea on them. It would at least give them pause for a second.

Still he stepped around the tables, and kept his grip on his mug of tea firm just to be safe. While he didn't particularly believe in ghosts it was hard to refuse their existence as long as the Border existed.

Ghost in the Machine Mission!
close tab

played by

red

Di
she/her
september 12
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
delegate
grunt
but you know
that you're toxic
5'5" height
5'5" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @diana
Diana Cavendish
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2024 21:11:49 GMT
Diana Cavendish Avatar
[attr="class","diana"]Diana happened to be in the submarine late that night, finishing work for the day. Though, perhaps she was biding her time before she went back to 's home, where the stuffy awkwardness still filled his home like steam from a hot shower. It was suffocating, passing by him without a word.

Those thoughts were all consuming in her mind, when she heard a sound down the hallway near the kitchen. She narrowed her eyes, brows furrowed, as she turned on a light.

Nothing there.

Diana heard a voice from the kitchen, accusing someone of a prank. She ducked in, raising her hands to show innocence. "I didn't do anything. But, I heard it too, down the hall. I didn't see anything there, though."

[attr="class","dianatag"] | ghost in the machine
[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.diana] width:370px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.diana b] color: #A59DED; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.diana i] color: #888; [/newclass][newclass=.diana u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.dianatag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.dianatag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #2b2b2b; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -30px; width: 369px; text-align: right; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; border-left: solid 1px #232323; border-right: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,870 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2024 16:53:03 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

A stranger appeared in front of him, or well at least he'd like to call them a stranger. His memory however wouldn't allow him such a luxury. was a rocket that he knew most others were keeping a close eye on due to her relation to a certain defector. Amor had read her file, but he wasn't interested in who she was, and instead cared more about who she could be.

"I see....Well then if it's some other grunt irritating my peace, and quite I will simply feed them to Erebus." He stated simply though he didn't think that the woman in front of him knew about Erebus, much less which of his Pokemon it was. Taking a drink of his tea he walked towards her, and then past her, expecting her to follow him. "What keeps you up so late today Ms. Cavendish? Working hard, or were you going to raid a midnight snack?" It wasn't that he cared as much as he didn't feel like sitting in silence as they investigated whatever was going on.

close tab

played by

red

Di
she/her
september 12
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
delegate
grunt
but you know
that you're toxic
5'5" height
5'5" height
awards
187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @diana
Diana Cavendish
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2024 3:21:11 GMT
Diana Cavendish Avatar
[attr="class","diana"]Of course he'd wonder why she was here. Diana couldn't outright tell him that she was avoiding her roommate who also happened to be one of team Rocket's most wanted defectors.

Instead...

"Trying to wrap up some loose ends before I leave the submarine tonight. I'm afraid it's kept me here longer than I've wanted."

Hopefully her answer was sufficient enough. She wouldn't turn down a cup of tea if it was offered, not to mention it would give her reason to stay longer.

As she opened her mouth to speak, the metallic clang interrupted her. "There it is again... are you sure this place isn't haunted?"

[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.diana] width:370px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.diana b] color: #A59DED; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.diana i] color: #888; [/newclass][newclass=.diana u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.dianatag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.dianatag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #2b2b2b; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -30px; width: 369px; text-align: right; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; border-left: solid 1px #232323; border-right: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,870 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2024 23:36:25 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

All he did was just stare at them at their answer. He thought he was the only one who stayed up this late, but regardless he just nodded at her.

"I see....Are you a researcher then?" For him that was the most likely profession, but if he was wrong it would at least lead to more conversation. The clang snapped his attention, and interrupted any further thoughts. At her question of if the sub was haunted he gave a shrug. "It's either that, or someones ghost pokemon is loose stirring up trouble....If that's the case when I find the one responsible....Well they will wish they were being interrogated by by the end of it." Of course he was being dramatic, but still if someones pokemon was causing issues they would have to be reprimanded.

Perhaps he would make them run laps with an absurd amount of weight for the purpose of 'research'....Did he have that power? He knew that he could boss grunts around, but he didn't know how far his actual power extended. Perhaps he would have to visit @cillian again to actually ask so he didn't overstep his bounds. There was surely some rules right? Shaking his head he took another sip of his tea.

"We better go figure this mystery out...." He sighed, and took a step into the hallway.

close tab

played by

red

Di
she/her
september 12
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
delegate
grunt
but you know
that you're toxic
5'5" height
5'5" height
awards
187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @diana
Diana Cavendish
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2024 2:03:26 GMT
Diana Cavendish Avatar
[attr="class","diana"]Thankfully, the noise distracted them both. Diana decided it was enough for her not to elaborate further, instead taking a few steps away from the door.

And while 's thoughts were reasonable...

"Go after it?" She, in fact, did not want to go after whatever noise was making clanging noises in the submarine this late at night. It was freaky enough during the day time, but with the dim lights and the quiet hours with individuals sleeping-

It made her stomach churn.

He was walking toward the door, heading into the hallway. Diana sighed, defeated, as she had no choice but to follow.

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,870 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2024 18:39:46 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

"Why wouldn't we? We have important information on this sub....It could be some idiotic League operative...." He pinched the bridge of his nose at the thought. "Which I truly hope it isn't, but I've seen stranger things...." He says as he continues walking forward. This wouldn't be the first time he had done something like this. If things got worse he had Draco, and Erebus with him so it would be fine more than likely.

She followed after him, and internally he was grateful, there was power in numbers to some degree. Unless she turned out to be a liability, so many variables for such a trip. The clanging was steadily getting louder, and Amor felt the hair on the back of his neck start to stand on end. It felt like something was watching them as they progressed, but when he scanned the area he saw nothing.

"Stay on guard...." It was the only possible piece of advice that he could give her at this point.

close tab

played by

red

Di
she/her
september 12
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
delegate
grunt
but you know
that you're toxic
5'5" height
5'5" height
awards
187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @diana
Diana Cavendish
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2024 13:32:10 GMT
Diana Cavendish Avatar
[attr="class","diana"]She hated that he had a point. But she hated looking for whatever was causing this noise even more. At this point, Diana just wanted to take a nice, long bath and go to bed.

Even suffering in awkward silence with was more worth it than hunting a ghost.

Diana followed behind the scientist, trying to see through the darkness. Whatever it was, it certainly had the advantage. "What if it's just the submarine malfunctioning?"

As she said that, there was a loud crashing sound behind her. She turned, gasping.

"Look!"

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,870 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2024 18:20:10 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

There was the culprit a Banette, and he sighed thankful that it wasn't a real ghost or something of the like. Zahak his Dragapult would seemingly meld out of his own shadow, and begin to engage the prankster ghost. Of course the battle would last long before the ghost was knocked out.

"Good eye on you Ms. Cavendish....It would seem that the culprit of our little excursion is found, and taken care of." Whoever this Banette belonged to, would get an earful from him for not keeping it in check, but for the moment he could go back to enjoying his time in the cafeteria. So he walked back to the large room, and took another sip of his drink. Enjoying the taste of it, he kept his gaze on the woman. "See that wasn't so bad was it?"

close tab

played by

red

Di
she/her
september 12
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
delegate
grunt
but you know
that you're toxic
5'5" height
5'5" height
awards
187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @diana
Diana Cavendish
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2024 22:38:11 GMT
Diana Cavendish Avatar
[attr="class","diana"]As though it was the simplest thing in the world, the scientist handled the stray Pokemon with ease. Diana merely hung back, sticking to the wall as she watched his dragon work. She felt useless, looking away as she heaved a heavy sigh.

"Right. I suppose so."

She followed him toward the kitchen, deciding to sit at the counter to brew herself a cup of tea. "I apologize for causing trouble, then, sir."

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights