Magnetic

The Galarian
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
1,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
steamed ice bath
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2024 5:48:10 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
The look Howard gave at Temp was one of blatant confusion.

"Dredge it." A statement, not a question. He let out an exhale through his teeth and clicked his tongue like a teacher confronted with a bad answer. "Possibly, but the resources involved would be costly, and we risk damaging the ruins. It'd be easier to just dive down there, but the hidden ruins within the island are shut to us now."

Tera Crystals covered the island like an infectious disease. If the island was still intact, navigating it both underwater and through a labyrinth of Tera Crystals was a recipe for disaster. Thus, he considered Temp's alternative idea.

"Possibly. We can hope that our ancestors had enough foresight to allow them to interface with one another, in order for one to wake the others in times of crisis. There's an issue, though."

He could not believe that he was about to say this.

"We lost one of the ruins."

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,597 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
steamed ice bath
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2024 5:57:24 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"If you ever do decide to go down that route, you know who to ask." At the moment, Tempest did not inspire much in the way of power or skill given his injuries. But as much as he liked to throw punches, water navigation and combat were still his expertise.[break][break]

As continues to speak, though, Tempest's brows knit as he purses his lips.[break][break]

"Lost one?"[break][break]

Howard would clearly need to explain that one.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 this thread is just temp infodumping on howard

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

The Galarian
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
1,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
steamed ice bath
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2024 6:17:02 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"Lost one." He looked like he had eaten something remarkably sour, the way his face scrunched up. It was the expression he got when dealing with a particularly troublesome set of runes. "There was a ruin in New Mauville, but it's not there. I'm working on a solution."

Howard's tone hinted that if Temp pushed him on the subject, the admin might seriously throw himself off a cliff. Archaeology had been hard before dimensional travel got involved. Now, in order to deal with Hoenn's issues, he had to travel into parallel worlds.

He missed when it had all been simple, before Rocket and the League turned the region into a walking dumpster fire.

"I'll keep the Island Cave idea in mind. Here." He pushed the clipboard into the beast's bandaged hand. "Any final questions?"

In the background, Regice continued floating around aimlessly, deep in thought, flourishing.

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,597 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
steamed ice bath
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2024 6:24:02 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Yeah?" Instead of the terrible feelings that was probably feeling, Tempest only seemed to be fascinated by the idea. But, he just shook it off and flashed the other a toothy grin.[break][break]

"Well, if anyone can track down something like that it would be you."[break][break]

And Tempest took the clipboard back as if it was really just that easy. Or, perhaps, his faith in Howard was just that strong.[break][break]

"Well... not really a question. I just want you to keep something on the down-low for me. I've got an anti-Avatar serum half made. I feel like I'm so close on it... if it works, it might be anti-Legendary, too."[break][break]

Tempest nodded towards Regice again.[break][break]

"I really do think he could be the key to me finishing it. Just let me know if any weird shit happens, alright?"

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

The Galarian
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
awards
1,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
steamed ice bath
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2024 6:35:53 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"A serum?" It's easy for Howard to forget that Temp was a scientist in the vaguest sense of the term. He studied marine life, but the admin had never actually seen him mess around with chemicals. He seemed more like the type of person to take a ton of things in his pantry into a drink and chug it, only to be admitted to the hospital for lead poisoning.

Even people like Tempest Quinn have secrets. The information was filed away for later.

"How's that gonna work on that thing over there?" Howard pointed a thumb over his shoulder towards the golem. "No veins. If you want to deal with him, just get a really hot fire."

At the end of the day, any knowledge is good. If Temp found a way to make his serum, who was Howard to deny new knowledge? Understanding was at its best when collaborated between people.

"Of course. I won't become a monster." He made a face as he clapped Temp on the shoulder. "I doubt I have the temperament for it."

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,597 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
steamed ice bath
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2024 7:37:53 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Throw a bunch on it? Like how salt makes ice melt really fast?" It sounded more contemplative than a real answer.[break][break]

A sudden look of sadness passed over Tempest's face when made the promise of his mind. He hesitates for a moment, then gives a soft sigh. When he speaks next, it's low and quiet- only meant for Howard's ears.[break][break]

"That's what Cil thought, too."[break][break]

But Tempest only pulls away from the other, offering a smile- which is clearly sort of forced.[break][break]

"Thanks for talking, dude! See you around!"[break][break]

Then he kept clanking away on his crutch and out the door.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
steamed ice bath
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2024 6:22:28 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: