Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Beach Fun with Dracovish [M/O]
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2024 19:02:09 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

The beach’s waves wash over the sands of the shore as she’ll see the afternoon sun shining down. Elise had wanted to take her Dracovish out for the Galarian fossil Pokemon to spend the day with her. They go to a little quiet spot on the beach sands since most of the beach goers were staring at the Dracovish like they had never seen a Pokemon like it before.[break][break]

And the Galarian royal is worried it’ll make her Dracovish anxious.[break][break]

Slateport’s beach reminds her of the beach around the port town of Hulbury in Galar. While she makes the tower of a sand castle, the Dracovish tries to use his small fins to help her make it, but he lets out a sad noise when his bulky body doesn’t let him do it.[break][break]

Ryoma goes to play in the shallow ocean waters and splashes around, the smile comes onto the Dracovish’s face as he plays with the water. The ambassador laughs a little at how joyful he was being.[break][break]

As Elise looks down at her sand castle and she’ll keep making the little details that she remembered from the Calcifet Palace’s layout, the feeling of longing for Galar washes over her. The princess knows that she can’t go back home again and that she is also likely not welcome back.

TAGS – @tag[break]
NOTES – notes here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aura

Brynn
She/her
September 17th
Castelia City, Unova
Pansexual
Volta Vice-President
Civilian
Mirror on the Wall
here we are again
1m62 / 5'3 height
1m62 / 5'3 height
Through my rise and fall, you've been my only friend
awards
138 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aura
Brynnhildr Erling
Beach Fun with Dracovish [M/O]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2024 1:10:04 GMT
Brynnhildr Erling Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]
Elgafar perks his head, looking at something sauntering about in the surf off in the distance. His interest is immediate, and before she can warn it to stay close it dashes off, its blue-tipped mane whipping about like a little beacon against its black fur.

[break][break]
"El, no! Get back here!"

[break][break]
She puts herself off and sprints after her Zorua, but the small fox is far faster, already jumping off into the surf to play with the large draconic fish being. Elgafar's happily bouncing around the Dracovish, unable to contain its excitement around the large pokémon's physique. Brynnhildr's attempts at trying to lessen the Zorua's abundance seem to do little to temper it however, forcing her to return the small bundle of excitement into its pokéball as to not upset the other pokémon.

[break][break]
With anxious eyes she tries to gauge the Dracovish's reaction to its explosive meeting before trying to spot the Dracovish's trainer. When she spots a young woman nearby building a rather elaborate sandcastle, she waves, then makes her way towards her.

[break][break]
"Excuse me miss, is that Dracovish yours by any chance? My apologies for my Zorua's behavior, I hope it didn't bother your Dracovish too much." Brynn apologises with a small bow.

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxfl]font:12px roboto;--accent:#920ad1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights