POSTED ON Feb 18, 2024 9:29:40 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]MINDSCAPE MELTDOWN

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

SOLO EVENT

PROLOGUE

A perhaps confused would be greeted with a knock on the door on the abode that her and shared. Upon answering it she would see Walter, accompanied by Draco.
[break][break]
"Ms. Eris....Excuse the intrusion, but I require your help. Master Rose has fallen ill, and I don't know what to do. I have tried everything. He mentioned you, and 'your friend' might be able to cure his ailment, before he....Fell asleep...." The last two words were said with such sorrow it felt like Amor might have died instead. "He hasn't woken up in days....." Walter expressed to her, and Draco would let out a mourning mewl.
[break][break]
If she accepted they would soon be off to the Manor, and upon entering the room that Amor was kept in, she would see the IV drip on him, and the few doctors that were examining him.
[break][break]
"Leave us...." Walter snapped at the doctors, his nerves obviously frayed.
[break][break]
Sometime Later
[break][break]
It would have been several days since Amor set foot in the Rocket Sub. The man seemed to have vanished without a trace which was uncharacteristic, and just when rumors started to spread, an elderly man in a finely tailored Kalosian butler uniform would approach a house that was set apart from the rest. Knocking on the door of one , despite the butlers typical stoic appearance, and as much as he would do his best to keep the front up, the scientist would see there was genuine distress in his eyes.
[break][break]
"Ms. Flint I apologize for bothering you at such an hour....Master Rose....He is not well, and he mentioned that you were one of the few who had dealt with a 'certain' situation....I have exhausted all other options...." The elderly man explained, and he asked for her assistance. Should she accept, once she was ready Walter would take her back to the manor in which they resided. Walking through the garden all of his various dragons were on guard against any intruders, but they paid her no mind.
[break][break]
She was lead into the manor, and into a room where a sleeping Amor was on a bed hooked up to machines to monitor his vitals. There was one other person in the room, a little girl that she might recognize as .
[break][break]
"I don't know what happened to him, he just collapsed suddenly, and hasn't woken up since. It's been about a week, the doctors have all stated that he is in some sort of coma, but it isn't like any they have seen." Walter frowned obviously irritated that they couldn't heal him. "He mentioned you both helped him with a situation, but I wasn't informed of what it was...." Piercing eyes would graze them both, distress, anger, sorrow, regret all flashed through his face. "What happened to him....Ever since the island incident he has seemed more tired, but I just chalked it up to fatigue from overwork. Did something else happen?" He needed to know, he couldn't lose this boy, not after everything.

RULES & GUIDELINES

RULES

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES.

• This will be a fairly lax event! Also thank you both for partaking in it!
  • I would like to do a "Mod" post every five days! Though if you guys get busy just lemme know!
  • You can post multiple times this round as you react to everything, and RP amongst yourselves, and speak to Walter, though it isn't necessary if you wanna do just one post!
  • When the main event starts there will be various mechanics so keep a lookout for them!

SOFT DEADLINE

[break][break]FEBRURARY, 23RD 2024.

[newclass=.ynospace li] padding: 5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,720 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Mindscape Meltdown (Closed)
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2024 6:32:41 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Truth be told, Eris was feeling more sick than confused when she'd opened the door to a familiar face. And it had taken her more than a few minutes (and a few mental nudges from ) to process whatever he was trying to tell her about Amor.[break][break]

Falling asleep and not waking up? Her friend?[break][break]

You remember how he tried to hurt you, don't you?
[break]

Should she trust - No, that shouldn't be the question here, should it? Does she want to help him? And if she does try to, how would she go about doing it?[break][break]

"I'll go." Her heart speaks before her head. As she glances at the worried look creasing Isaac's expression, despite the words of faith he speaks, a part of her silently questions just how much trouble she must be making for him.[break][break]

"I'll be back in a bit!" And yet, her decision will not be overturned. Reaching out, she takes ahold of his hand and squeezes it tight. "Promise."[break][break]

[break]

In the end, he'd still sent her off with one of his pokemon. Seated in a corner of the room, Vivi lays beside her and Reiner, ever vigilant as she watches over them in Isaac's stead.[break][break]

The beeping of machines is ominous, the seconds between each drop of iv fluid counted just to keep the mind occupied. How long has she been waiting? She can sense her Ralts on the verge of throwing a tantrum, just barely kept in check by the constant provision of biscuits and juice.[break][break]

But this will only last for so long. She only hopes that Walter gets back soon.
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] ||

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT[break][break]

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,366 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2024 5:08:25 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
from the beginning, she’d found walter suspicious. showing up on her porch at a secret address only made him more so. however, amor had indeed been missing from the labs for roughly a week, and in the end, she was somewhat easily persuaded to go and investigate.[break][break]
a cursory glance passed over his sleeping body as she entered the room, before her gaze stilled on the familiar young girl in their company.[break][break]
”eris?”[break][break]
bewilderment mixed with alarm, attention divided as she listened to walter before realizing, he knows about mesprit.[break][break]
she glanced over rocket’s head scientist again and then back towards the mysterious teenager.[break][break]
”what did you do to him?”[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,720 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2024 7:07:19 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Miss Lulu?"[break][break]

Rising from her spot, Eris knows no boundaries as she tries to hug the woman.[break][break]

"I haven't done anything." Is the truth she can tell. Or at least, is what she perceives to be the truth.[break][break]

"He had a split personality and threatened to hurt himself if I didn't just... surrender myself to Rocket."[break][break]

Reiner bristles at the very thought, already pulling Eris away from Lulu's reach. Vivi, on the other hand, narrows her eyes at the others in the room.[break][break]

"I tried to help, just like his Dragonite asked. And after that, he was acting like himself again."

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,843 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2024 22:00:55 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]

SOLO EVENT

MINDSCAPE MELTDOWN

The words that Eris spoke seemed to baffle Walter more than anything. Amor hadn't told him anything of a split personality, or having threatened to harm himself. Concern flashed through his eyes as he studied the man on the bed unaware of anything happening around him. Thankfully he was stable, at least physically....Beyond that Walter didn't know. The doctors had done everything they could think of with the exception of going into experimental territory. A 'tch' sound escaped his lips as he clicked his tongue. The older man was at a loss for what to do, this wasn't something he thought he would ever have to deal with....
[break][break]
"Can you help him? You both have apparently helped him before....Can you do it again?" It was a simple question, but Walter needed to know. They were the only two names that Amor had mentioned to him before passing out completely. Which meant that they would have some clue on what to do at the very least right? Walter didn't know, but he hoped they would be able to figure something out.
[break][break]
At that moment the door opened, but no foot steps would be heard as an alien creature made it's way inside, and the door simply shut again without fuss. Red, and grey in color as it looked unblinking at the two new guests, on it's tail was a Pikachu who scampered up to the bed. A necklace with a purple tera shard around it's neck, as the alien creature stood on the side of the bed across from Draco.
[break][break]
Erebus the Deoxys, it's face held no emotions, but he gazed down at his current trainer as the Pikachu curled up on the unconscious mans stomach, and stared at his sleeping face.
[break][break]
Eris, Lulu, and Walter would all hear a strange, and eerie voice within their heads.
[break][break]
He is suffering....In a dark place....

[break][break]
Those words invaded the minds of the three, but no further explanation would be given.
[googlefont=Rubik Glitch]

RULES & GUIDELINES

RULES

• I would like to do a "Mod" post every five days! Though if you guys get busy just lemme know!
  • You can post multiple times this round as you react to everything, and RP amongst yourselves, and speak to Walter, though it isn't necessary if you wanna do just one post!
  • When the main event starts there will be various mechanics so keep a lookout for them!
  • Giving a longer deadline this go round since I know Mad has some IRL stuff going on!

SOFT DEADLINE

[break][break]MARCH, 3RD 2024.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,366 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Feb 29, 2024 20:18:19 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
an arm fell loosely over eris’s shoulder, a pang of guilt hitting her in the chest, accompanied by the contrasting coolness of relief. the girl didn’t know. she didn’t remember.[break][break]

she 'hadn’t done anything' so why was she there of all places?[break][break]

sharp eyes settled on walter once more over eris’s shoulder, suspecting the butler knew exactly why the girl was there, despite the look of utter confusion that unfolded on his face. anger burned silently in her stare at the details of the threat.[break][break]

when eris was pulled away by her pokemon, she raised her hands to show she meant no harm.[break][break]

”i see.”[break][break]

when deoxys entered the room, she went rigid, standing half an inch taller. the tera shard around its neck did not go unnoticed. this deoxys had attacked her, and now, it was more powerful than before.[break][break]

”he’s not its avatar, is he?” she asked walter, though her eyes didn’t leave the alien. ”you should tell me now, even if he’s told you not to. it could be killing him.” as avatarship had killed . this pokemon was a psychic-type, so she imagined it could very well affect his brain more than others.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,720 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2024 3:30:42 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]It's not a matter of if she can do it, it's a matter of whether Mesprit would be willing to help in a situation like this. And even if they were, what were they even supposed to do to bring him back?[break][break]

The thoughts that occupy her her mind are nothing but ghosts in the face of something far stranger and foreign. An alien figure, who she's certain she's met before in somewhat of a hazy memory, pretty much slithers into the room.[break][break]

"You're the one that killed Killian."[break][break]

Killed was a technicality. It had killed him in the border and through some desperate chase and tough finagling, they had managed to retrieve his body and put his soul right back in.[break][break]

"Did you choose him?"[break][break]

Unlike Lulu, she directs her question straight to the source, her head cocked as she tries to take in its entire appearance.[break][break]

"How do you know he's in a dark place?"

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,843 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2024 21:59:46 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]

SOLO EVENT

MINDSCAPE MELTDOWN

Walter looked at , and he didn't answer at first.
[break][break]
"He hasn't said a word to me, but so far Erebus has not harmed him, nor tried to harm him so I fail to see how that question is relevant...." The butler stated stalwartly to her, and then he turned to the little girl as she posed her question to the alien creature. A strange dissonant voice would resound in their collective heads once more.
[break][break]
Did I kill them....I do not recall.....

[break][break]
Came the answer as if it were uninterested in whatever events had taken place in the past, but at her second question, there was a pause before the answer came.
[break][break]
I did not choose him....He was chosen for me....

[break][break]
Whether that was the truth, or not none could say for certain, but Deoxys kept his gaze locked on to the two humans that the elderly one had brought back in an attempt to help their master. Disregarding the last question of how he knew how his human was doing his gaze would stay focused on them both.
[break][break]
I know how you both....Tampered with his mind....Though you were ignorant to the consequences.....

[break][break]
Came the simple explanation before silence would befall their minds once more.
[break][break]
"Erebus explained to me....That you both somehow did something to him, and your names were the last ones he uttered before going under. You are here to fix him because as it has been relayed to me. There was no true malice in either of your actions." Walter told them both. "It was explained to me that you both helped him....I do not understand the specifics, but I will trust his judgement on you both. So I will ask you again....Can you help him?" Walter reiterated the question once more for the pair.
[break][break]

RULES & GUIDELINES

RULES

• Giving a longer deadline this go round since I know Mad has some IRL stuff going on!

SOFT DEADLINE

[break][break]MARCH, 10th 2024.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,366 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2024 7:30:02 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
you better answer me, walter, lulu thought, eyes severe. silence was not an option — not now. not even in his own home.[break][break]

a familiar name tore her attention away towards eris again.[break][break]

”cillian?” there was concern in her voice, before she put two and two together, and realized, oh, she means dicker.[break][break]

… he’s dead?[break][break]

how had she not known? conflicted feelings washed over her at the revelation. they’d had a complex, particularly violent relationship as colleagues, though they’d managed to discover incredible things together.[break][break]

”erebus?” she asked walter. ”he’s named it?” like a dog. she side-eyed amor, as he lied there sleeping.[break][break]

the deoxys’s voice entered their minds again. she wasn’t a fan of unwelcome things just barging into her head — not after taking so much psychic damage from the likes of tapu fini.[break][break]

she watched the pokemon carefully, and wondered if it blamed them both for the falling of a friend. if so, they were in danger. surprisingly, it was walter’s words that eased some of that worry. good intentions mattered, even if they’d done damage. [break][break]

”we’ll do our best,” she assured, figuring there was no sense in making any false promises to a powerful psychic being.[break][break]

”eris, i need you to be more specific. how did you help him before?”[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,720 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2024 7:44:40 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"I mean... we did bring him back in the end, but the way you threw him in front of Moltres wasn't nice."[break][break]

She'd finally gotten the chance to say it. Whether or not this alien would play by the niceties of mankind was a whole different can of worms.[break][break]

"I assume chosen for you means the whole... Rocket higherup shenanigans." Whatever logistics that may or may not have been. "The way you're saying stuff makes it sound like you know way more than you let on. Aren't you able to fix it then?"[break][break]

Psychic pokemon were known to have a particular gift for melding the mind. If Erebus were to be one, she doesn't quite understand how it hasn't tried to help. However, her attention is pulled towards Lulu, the question much like a request for a detailed breakdown on how she carries out her experiments.[break][break]

"Well... when he attacked us and wasn't acting himself, I asked a psychic friend of mine to help. Iunno what exactly they did, but he wasn't aggressive towards me anymore. So I'm gonna guess that they helped suppress that aggression, or bring back his nicer side."

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,843 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2024 20:44:18 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]

SOLO EVENT

MINDSCAPE MELTDOWN

Erebus listened to ERIS HALLA 's explanation, his unblinking eyes stayed trained on the pair before him, and he realized that perhaps asking them for help wasn't the best thing for his current master. However these were the two he saw in his mind, and the names they uttered. It was why he told the Old Protector about them....At her question of why he didn't his master, she would hear the eerie touch of his voice once more.
[break][break]
Because....It is not my specialty like it is your....Friends....
[break][break]
Came the expression to her even though his Master might not know the entirety of her meddling, he picked up on it, the traces of the other being there.
[break][break]
To fix him....Requires to go into his mindscape....A human is more compatible.....
[break][break]
It was just the blunt truth, there was no deprecation just the facts as he saw it.
[break][break]
I think....To differently....It could cause him harm....
[break][break]
Erebus continued to look at the two of them, and then he looked to the old man who seemed relieved that they had finally agreed to save his master. Walter for his part only listened when the little girl spoke, and Erebus had a hint of what she was talking about. Though this had happened right before he came into Amor's possession. He had noticed that there was a part of him missing, that the human he was given to was incomplete in some strange sense.
[break][break]
He had searched subtly, and found no answers, the other humans that had possessed him were different, but they didn't feel incomplete like this. It was like there was a large blank spot in his mind every time they connected.
[break][break]
I can put you there....But you three....Will have to fix him....
[break][break]
Came the simple explanation to them, but who was the third that Erebus was referring too, as Walter looked just as confused as the rest of them.
[break][break]
"By three....Are you including me?" The elderly man asked with a quirk of his brow, and a rubbing of his goattee. To that Erebus simply shook his head, but his unblinking eyes never stopped staring at LULU FLINT , and ERIS HALLA .

RULES & GUIDELINES

RULES

• Only POST ONCE for this round! It's okay if they are a bit longer
  • may bring in Mesprit at their leisure, and of course control them! Since Mesprit has been in his mind before they did not have to get sent here via Deoxys!
  • You are now currently in Amor's Mindscape, you are NOT physically present which means you cannot be physically harmed. However if you are injured or the like, it can still take a toll on you mentally when you return to your body! You can still feel pain, and the like!
  • The goal is to have fun, and explore Bonds, Attachments, What is it that makes a person who they are? Why are you, you?
  • At the end of this thread Amor will be fixed.

SOFT DEADLINE

[break][break]MARCH, 16th 2024.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,366 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2024 21:18:45 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
mesprit. that was why eris was there. her previous concerns were only traded for others, with no sense of relief.[break][break]

to call it a psychic friend was secretive enough that she assumed the girl was unaware she already knew. lulu couldn’t tell her without revealing that she was perhaps the most dangerous predator to her in the room, which complicated things.[break][break]

she recalled the empty feeling the lake guardian had left her with that evening she’d stolen eris’s dream; how so many emotions had come rushing back, knocked her to the ground, and left her sputtering over the edge of the dock.[break][break]

had such emotions rushed back to amor, too, his gifted peace only that similar calm before the storm?[break][break]

”i see,” lulu repeated, just as simple and short as before.[break][break]

her arms crossed, a hand going up to pinch her own chin stressfully as she listened to deoxys erebus further, and tried to guess where their fateful meeting was headed.[break][break]

her suspicion was confirmed by the summoning of a third helper.[break][break]

shit.[break][break]

”hm…” with her best poker face, she stared back at the alien. ”well if not walter, then who? surely you don’t mean the ralts?”[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,720 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2024 21:46:32 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]From what she understands of psychic types, they are very much capable of altering the mind. So what then, separates the ability to manipulate emotions over memories and actions? She has seen how 's been brainwashed through hypnosis, why can't they just undo this like how the League did that?[break][break]

"I see." Almost like a bad habit picked up in the span of these few short minutes they've been together, Eris echoes the exact same phrase Lulu uses. Erebus may worry about his thought process being far too different from a person's but the true worrying factor here is that of those heading into this mental realm.[break][break]

She'd be loathe to admit that she's uncertain of how Mesprit thinks. Whether they truly are here out of a wish to help or to simply kill their boredom whilst ensuring not a single hair on her head is harmed.[break][break]

As the Ralts notices the many eyes now settled upon them, they smile and chirp, waving without the slightest bit of care in the world. It's just like that time they had waved to the winds, pokemon are far more sensitive to their environment than one might expect. Watching the little interaction, Eris can't help but frown at the whole situation.[break][break]

"What if this makes it worse?"

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,843 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2024 22:44:25 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]

SOLO EVENT

MINDSCAPE MELTDOWN

"What if this makes it worse...."
[break][break]
Then he will die....But he will die if he stays like this....

[break][break]
There was no true winning in this situation for any of them, they could leave him as he was, but he would die. And if something went awry he could die all the same, but both Erebus, and Walter both knew that if he had wanted to die, he wouldn't have given them names. If Erebus could fix him he would....If he wasn't afraid of what his alien mind might do within him, then it wouldn't be an issue, but as his Master had told him many times during other outings. There were too many variables, to many things that could go wrong, it was all a gamble.
[break][break]
When asked who the third was meant to be he did not answer instead they would both feel a twinge of amusement from his psychic touch, but that was all.
[break][break]
When you are ready....I will send you there....

[break][break]
Came the statement devoid of all emotion, and that was the truth.
[break][break]
When both of them stated they were ready, Walter would have two comfy recliners brought in for the both of them. When they were seated, and comfortable they would feel the touch of the strange alien once more.
[break][break]
I do not know where....Exactly you will wind up....The mind is a fragile, and tricky thing....It is not exact....

[break][break]
It was the only warning that he could give them because emotions, dreams, thoughts, actions, these were all things that were driven by some unknown factor. Some called it the heart, others called it the soul, whatever it was it was an unknown, a variable. Slowly the two of them would fall asleep, it would be peaceful. A feeling like being dressed in clouds would wash over them as they were transported to a world that was not their own. A world that could be as peaceful as a summer lake, or as chaotic as the ocean.
[break][break]

[break][break]
The two of them would wake up on a beach it was peaceful, serene, in front of them was a lake with water so clear that they could see the white sand beneath it. The wind would blow, and they would see shards of light flit around them, looking into the lake it would appear as if stars were falling into it, and beams of light were rising out of it. Before them was a vast emptiness. Walking along the beach they would eventually come across a boy sitting at a table. He appeared to be around eight or nine years old. Short silvery hair, and teal eyes with draconic pupils framed his face.
[break][break]

He is drawing something, at his side was a Dratini, and there was a man in a butler uniform whose hair wasn't quite grey yet. The three of them do not have appeared to notice the two who have wound up there yet.

RULES & GUIDELINES

RULES

• Only POST ONCE for this round! It's okay if they are longer!
  • may bring in Mesprit at their leisure, and of course control them! Since Mesprit has been in his mind before they did not have to get sent here via Deoxys!
  • You are now currently in Amor's Mindscape, you are NOT physically present which means you cannot be physically harmed. However if you are injured or the like, it can still take a toll on you mentally when you return to your body! You can still feel pain, and the like!
  • The goal is to have fun, and explore Bonds, Attachments, What is it that makes a person who they are? Why are you, you?
  • At the end of this thread Amor will be fixed.

SOFT DEADLINE

[break][break]MARCH, 16th 2024.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,366 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2024 3:40:51 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
walsh knew she was there to help. she’d stealthily sent word to him — but it did nothing to assure her that she would be forgiven if she failed. she was gambling.[break][break]

she felt the deoxys through some psychic link she instinctively tried to break free of, a hand coming up to her forehead. was it laughing at her?[break][break]

as the recliners were brought in, she glanced to eris one last time, ready to offer reassurance before she realized it was unnecessary. nothing seemed to scare this kid. many rockets had pulled her back from danger, only to watch her rush back in.[break][break]

with a sigh, she sat into the recliner, and allowed herself to succumb to the alien’s hypnotic spell.[break][break]

when her eyes opened, she found that this corner of the dream world was not unlike some she had been connected to all her life.[break][break]

what does the water mean to you, amor? she wondered. and why is it so empty here?[break][break]

as they walked, she asked eris about the falling lights, ”do you think they’re stars, maybe?”[break][break]

eventually, three figures were spotted up ahead. she didn’t mention them yet, unrecognizable from such a distance. soon enough, however, she would realize the familiarity.[break][break]

at that point, she guessed he’d been a lonely child, like her.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights