[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Guarding secrets? She raises a brow at the reaction, not because she wouldn't have done it herself, but because of just what he expects of them. Hell, she doesn't expect to have Lulu spilling secrets in exchange. And the name that she shares does plant a quiet thought at the back of her mind.[break][break]

"I don't know what you want me to say. Kalos? Apple juice?" Truth be told, she doesn't have a single clue as to what the answers could be. All she knows is that she doesn't like his attitude in the slightest. "You get yourself in trouble, can't get up and then you treat us like robbers when we c'mere to help. No wonder you have no friends."[break][break]

She's bold, sticking her tongue out at him even with that sword pointing right at them.[break][break]

"I'm not even asking you to help me with anything. I'm just here to slap you awake because Draco and Walter are waiting for you back home!"[break][break]

Yeah, as if yelling about the power of friendship would miraculously solve any problem in life. Even her companion has lots to say on the matter, chittering as they flutter down upon her head. Not as a Ralts but as their true, original self.[break][break]

"Yeah, yeah. More trouble than we asked for? You don't get to say that when all you've been doing is observing."
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || || outfit

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT[break][break]

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,861 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Mindscape Meltdown (Closed)
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2024 17:46:56 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]MINDSCAPE MELTDOWN

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

MINDSCAPE MELTDOWN

ACT I: AUDIENCE WITH THE DUKELING

Friendship was a strange thing. Sometimes you got along with your friends, and you would never have a disagreement in your entire life. Other times you would bare claw, and fang at one another leaving each other bruised, and bloody, but still find it in your heart to make up because you wanted them in your life. Friendships were forged over a long period of time, galvanized by the experiences that those who would call one another friend overcame together. It was hard for a child to process thoughts like this, to be friends was to be able to do more than just list facts of another.
[break][break]
It was the honesty of that taught him this first. To share a secret so sincere, and that so few others knew. It was like allowing another to peer into her soul even if it was just the surface. Stepping within reach of his sword knowing that she could be struck down, allowed him to understand trust. To know that someone could harm you, giving them that power over you, but believing that they would never wield it. It was a gesture that meant more to him than answering those questions ever could.
[break][break]
Though with the gentleness of one came the harshness of another. He knew somewhere deep down that he was being selfish, and it was tearing away at him with tooth, and claw that forced him to confront that. She was right....He didn't have any friends....He had no one he could count on in the end except for Walter, and Draco. He often got in his own way, but understanding that, didn't make it hurt any less. Her form of brutal honesty wasn't as gentle as Lulu's, but perhaps in some ways that was another form of friendship.
[break][break]
His eyes got watery at their words, and he dropped the sword, putting his hands underneath his eyes as he started to cry.
[break][break]
"WAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!" he cried loud enough that it echoed across the maze, the tears streaming down his face at the realization that dawned over him. "WAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!! I-I-I know I don't have any friends!" He cried out the tears hitting the ground, and he slumped down still crying hugging his knees to his chest. "I-I try! But I'm scared....I'm scare the bad man is going to take them away!!! Just like he took away Mom, and Dad!!!" He cried even harder the clouds in the sky darkening, but the rain never fell.
[break][break]
"Everyone always goes away!!!" He cried harder, Draco the Dragonair coiled around him, hugging him, protecting him like he always would. "All I have....Is Draco...."
[break][break]
Despite those words, the Treasure Chest nearby would emit a faint glow, and one of the four locks would disappear on it.
[break][break]
Then a piercing howl would echo through the air, and the crying would cease almost instantly. Face still red with tears, snot dribbling out of his nose, he grabbed the sword, but this time it wasn't pointed at them. The Hedge Maze shifted, and moved as if the plants were alive, and soon they were in a large open area.
[break][break]
"He found my secret spot....But how!? I'm suppose to be safe here....I'm always safe here...." Confusion, and crying rang through his words as in the distance a man was walking towards them with three Lycanroc in tow. Blood on their maws, licking their chops as if they just had a fresh kill. There was no hurry in his gait.
[break][break]
"You have to go....He'll kill you too....Take my Treasure he can't be allowed to get it...." The voice was shaky, he was afraid, his body was trembling. Draco was still at his side though, and even though it was wooden he kept his grip on his weapon, even though his knuckles were white.

A FORK IN THE ROAD!

You have a choice to make this round! You can choose to take Young Amor's Treasure, and escape! Or you can choose to help him stay, and fight! Please only post once this round! Your choice must be unanimous!

RULES & GUIDELINES

RULES

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES.

• This will be a fairly lax event! Also thank you both for partaking in it!
  • I would like to do a "Mod" post every five days! Though if you guys get busy just lemme know!
  • ONLY POST ONCE THIS ROUND!
  • may bring in Mesprit at their leisure, and of course control them! Since Mesprit has been in his mind before they did not have to get sent here via Deoxys!
  • You are now currently in Amor's Mindscape, you are NOT physically present which means you cannot be physically harmed. However if you are injured or the like, it can still take a toll on you mentally when you return to your body! You can still feel pain, and the like!
  • The goal is to have fun, and explore Bonds, Attachments, What is it that makes a person who they are? Why are you, you?
  • At the end of this thread Amor will be fixed.
  • Specify in your post if you are going to use your abilities, or Karma!

SOFT DEADLINE

[break][break]April 22nd 2024.

[newclass=.ynospace li] padding: 5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,374 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2024 22:33:54 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
her eyes shut briefly with a sigh as eris laid into young amor, voicing aloud some of the quiet thoughts that had been running through her own mind at the ordeal. when they opened again, she realized the ralts in the corner of her eye had changed, replaced the anxiety-inducing form of a chittering mesprit.[break][break]

shit. she’d known it had to have been somewhere close. it had been right there all along.[break][break]

the echoing cry let loose by the child in front of her sent her eyebrows high, assaulting even without use of the wooden sword. mentally placating herself, she watched as their surroundings shifted and darkened.[break][break]

the bloody lycanroc that accompanied the approaching figure reminded her of her older brother. there were a threatening air about him.[break][break]

”kill us? she glanced down at eris knowingly. ”he can try.”[break][break]

she reached for pokeballs, releasing two musharna that glittered and glowed.[break][break]

”psychic terrain.”[break][break]

the shadows of clouds were pushed back by a wash of pink at her command, sparkling outward towards the hedge maze. she then turned to pick up two wooden swords, and held one for eris to take.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,740 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2024 0:00:22 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]At least he's smart enough to know when others are right. The tears don't really help with his case, but she knows what it's like. She'd once been in that position herself, after all.[break][break]

Taking a deep breath, she reaches for his hand and gently squeezes it.[break][break]

"You know... That fear will never, ever go away." Her gaze is kept squarely on the back of her palm, for she herself is clueless as to what expression she must be making in this very moment. "That fear will eat at you, even when you get stronger. Make you keep questioning whether you're really strong enough to protect others, over and over again."[break][break]

Draco is to him what Reiner is to her. She knows what he means when he speaks such words.[break][break]

"But if we never dare to look past that fear, or take a chance, we'll never be happy again."[break][break]

Strained, but not painted. The smile that graces her lips is one that she often finds herself wearing. For others, for her own sake. Happiness is a finicky topic, so are the many millions of things that plague her waking life. But in this moment, she is here for him and him only. With all her cringey, heartfelt thoughts and her awkward little attempts to help.[break][break]

Danger sets upon a once safe haven. Security will be ripped from the weak time and time again. But that is exactly what they're here for. Lulu needs no further words to convey what she's feeling. Eris reaches for the sword as Mesprit squeals and takes to the skies.[break][break]

"If you wanna do something, you should do it." Whether it be making new friends or fighting the biggest demons in one's closet. Straightening her posture, she grins and begins to point her sword towards their enemy, shaky as her hands may be as she stares into the jaws of death.[break][break]

"And if you're scared to... well, do it scared!"
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || || outfit

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT[break][break]

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,861 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2024 17:30:17 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]MINDSCAPE MELTDOWN

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

MINDSCAPE MELTDOWN

ACT I: AUDIENCE WITH THE DUKELING

The young boy does his best to try, and muster up his courage to stand, and fight....But he can't, he is petrified of the sight in front of him, and the scenery would rapidly change around them. The hedge maze vanishes to reveal a lavish garden that would have seen before, except this time it's in flames. The sky darkens further as plumes of smoke billow into the air, and a large crackling fire is in the distance. A manor is burning to the ground, ,but whether this is the same one they were just in, or a different one is a mystery.
[break][break]
The man with his pack of Lycanroc encroaches closer before seeing the two of you take a stand against him. Where a whistle is expected there is instead a low guttural click in his throat, no words are spoken, but when he smiles, you both realize that there is no tongue in his mouth. A cruel twisted smile showing the full majesty of the horror that he brings.
[break][break]
It would be Mesprit who realizes something is off first as they have been in his mind once before....There is a piece missing from the young boy, rendering him unable to fight. Unable to muster courage....Emotions are a finnicky thing tied to so many others that the removal of one could harm us in ways that aren't readily apparent. When removed what she thought was a Nightmare she took away his hatred....Hatred that drove him to fight, hatred that drove him to seek, and gain more power. Hatred towards the man in front of him, and hatred of himself that would normally drive him to stand up to fight..
[break][break]
At first it had lead to more aggression as ambition and obsession took over, but over time a more languid attitude overcame him, which is why he never really cared to take fights seriously....They were just another monotony of his day. Slowly day by day his mind had been degrading without his knowing until it all culminated in that lost drive to live....The hatred that had driven him to keep pushing through all of it was gone, and so his will to live with it....A core piece was missing, and without that he couldn't stand up to this man.
[break][break]
Mesprit sensing his inability to fight could relay this to . It would mean they would not have him to help, he would need to be saved, to be protected....
[break][break]
The man smiles cruelly at you both, and his hounds charge forward to rend flesh, and break bone of the obstacles keeping them from their prey. They would devour him, and finish this job.
[break][break]
The boy meanwhile was petrified tears across his face, but his Dragonair was not impeded by such things, and took the field in front of him. With no hesitation the Dragonair dove straight at the middle Lycanroc, and unleashed a powerful Ice Beam in order to freeze the creature in place. The battle had begun.
[break][break]

PROTECT!

You have chosen to protect the young Amor who can not fight for himself. In your posts you may describe how you drive off the nightmare! Roll in your posts! You still have Karma to burn should you feel your rolls require a boost or redo! After this we will move on to the second act! Mesprit knows that Amor's Hatred is missing and that being tied to so many other things has lead to his inability to fight for the moment! Do with that what you will!

RULES & GUIDELINES

RULES

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES.

• This will be a fairly lax event! Also thank you both for partaking in it!
  • I would like to do a "Mod" post every five days! Though if you guys get busy just lemme know!
  • ONLY POST ONCE THIS ROUND!
  • may bring in Mesprit at their leisure, and of course control them! Since Mesprit has been in his mind before they did not have to get sent here via Deoxys!
  • You are now currently in Amor's Mindscape, you are NOT physically present which means you cannot be physically harmed. However if you are injured or the like, it can still take a toll on you mentally when you return to your body! You can still feel pain, and the like!
  • The goal is to have fun, and explore Bonds, Attachments, What is it that makes a person who they are? Why are you, you?
  • At the end of this thread Amor will be fixed.
  • Specify in your post if you are going to use your abilities, or Karma!

SOFT DEADLINE

[break][break]May 5th, 2024.

[newclass=.ynospace li] padding: 5px;[/newclass]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights