Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,495 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Paradox Pruning
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2024 7:33:46 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

The threat of rogue Paradox Pokemon flooding into Hoenn, and ruining the ecosystem spurred Thomas and Desiree into action. The objective was simple: eliminate the horde, before they can spill into the Region proper.

Thomas, who flew towards the scene of the chaos on the back of his Hydreigon, listened to the desperate cries of League personnel, as they called for backup. "This is Arbok 9, backup is en route! ETA two minutes", Thomas called out to the soldier on the other end. "Hurry, I don't know how much longer we can h-", the soldier called out, before letting out a bloodcurdling scream.

"Shit, that sounds bad!", Thomas remarked to Desiree.

ZMazjtE3

tags:
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
✧ do i know what's real? ✧
awards
613 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
Paradox Pruning
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2024 8:21:36 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","desikiss"]
[attr="class","body"]

It was far too late to abandon the commitments she had made, picking up her sword in the grand scheme of it all. Hesitation blossomed in the form of paranoia within her psyche; she wished for it not to be the same as before. She craved a simple and clean exit from the stage rather than a hobble upon broken bones. The guttural scream had to be nothing more than a momentary bout of panic, coincidentally followed by the cessation of the communications device. It just had to be, the two of them did not deserve to be looked into the eyes of grim seconds following their recently nostalgic descent inward. She manifested for it to be true to subside her rapidly beating, pained heart's thrashing on the inside.[break][break]

Fields of crystalline cast fractals of her reflection back toward herself as she flew beside him, fragrant flaps of the Tropius's wings keeping her from wandering too far. "Flutter, spread your dazzle." She said softly to the glimmering Ribombee beside her. A cloud of a pink POLLEN PUFF pushed outward into the cavernous rifts, which would rain down on anything that sought not to love. This time needed to be different, calculative- a softer cell with emotions contained in the name of focus.[break][break]

If only it were that easy in practice. "Thomas," she said softly, a single tear of overwhelming anxiety creeping from behind an eyelash, ".. I came back once before, earlier this month. I should have told you that I did." The top of the slit in the earth was as far as she ventured inward, but she needed to release- and warn.[break][break]

"An ordinary pokemon tore a rift into the open space, it's not normal here.."[break][break]

_uifUBMA

[break][break]

NOTES

- tldr

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".desikiss"]--accent:#ff9ebe;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,495 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Paradox Pruning
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2024 20:52:52 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Upon hearing that Desiree went back on her own, Thomas was shocked. For a moment, Thomas needed to process what he heard. On one hand, Desiree put herself in a lot of danger. On the other hand, the fact that she came out alive was a relief to him. Of course, the fact that a seemingly ordinary Pokemon opened a rift was of interest to him.

"Is this why you've been so quiet?", Thomas asked her. "Desiree, I- I'm just glad you're safe.", Thomas began. "We'll talk after all this chaos is over, but please, let me know the next time. If something were to happen to you, I don't know what I'd do.", he'd continue, shuddering at the thought of losing her.

What if she fell into a Rift? What if she was attacked by either a hostile Pokemon, or a member of Rocket? Such thoughts horrified Thomas to no end, especially if she was in her injured state.

As the duo closed in on the carnage, Kalameet bombarded the Paradox Pokemon below with Dark Pulse fire.

WhlLX_kK

tags:

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
613 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
Paradox Pruning
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2024 22:12:11 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Thinking of all the possibilities for what could come if she was as careless as before was more than enough to keep her quiet, the sound of the gears turning echoing deep inside. A lull which brought the gathered tear to fly astray; his concerns were those which had crossed her mind what felt like eons before. Had pain been unable to flourish in the hearts of those she loved, she would have entertained throwing herself through. To a place where stars bent behind a golden arch, glistening within the shadows of multi-colored marbles. They needed to feel the love she felt for them deep down instead, another sword with the same likeness as theirs.[break][break]

"I will, of course I will," she said softly, a hand raised to see their reflection in the crystal, ".. I wanted to see it before anything like this started again. But now it's happening.." Of course it would be, why wouldn't it? What had been exposed from the tear into the surface was just like what had existed beneath the swamp waters the night of the blood moon- the place where the toxic chain bloomed from her forehead just as the tug toward her protector. Could they be paths taken by all that sought to ruin the world?[break][break]

They were close now, the beasts of the far past and farther future. "Is this something like the resurfaced island, do you think?" The thought that the masked ones could lurk the same as the cavern dwellers.. there were soldiers, were they here too? A click released a large Hydrapple on a nearby cliff, one that she would quickly hop off upon as its jagged crystalline protrusions gave at least a bit of coverage. Gala, the dragoness, coughed up a sticky SYRUP BOMB and launched it at the horde from above with three of its heads.

cR39_pHz

[break][break]

NOTES

- tldr

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".desikiss b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,495 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Paradox Pruning
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2024 16:57:32 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"Thank you, Desiree. And I promise to check in with you, before I do anything risky myself. And I will try to be careful for you.", he'd tell her. An acknowledgement of his own past failures. A vow to improve himself for Desiree's sake. Though there was still a world that needed to be saved, he wanted to spend the rest of his life living peacefully with Desiree. To join her in spreading love and happiness.

The Hydrapple's Syrup Bomb managed to slow down any of the Paradox Pokemon caught up in it. As they struggled through the sticky substance, the Hydreigon unleashed a Flamethrower, heating the syrup stuck to the hostile Pokemon. As their flesh burned, Thomas brought out his Malamar, Essex, who set up a Light Screen between himself and the troops, and the horde of Paradox Pokemon they were fighting off.

As the Kalosians flew overhead, Thomas spotted the squad that got caught up in the attack. Many of them had died by the hands of the Paradox horde. Others were still desperately fighting for their lives, their morale improving upon seeing that backup had arrived.

One of them was hiding behind cover, cowering. Thomas signaled to his Hydreigon to make a landing, pointing to where the cowering man was. The Hydreigon did so, landing behind the rock, before taking off to the skies again.

Thomas approached the cowering soldier.

7BR|R1oq

tags:

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
613 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
Paradox Pruning
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2024 22:23:40 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

"Thank you," She responded softly, eyes set on the horde that thrashed and gnawed on the jagged crystalline in the near distance. "I'll try to be careful too. Putting all our training to waste would be so dumb now." A chuckle escaped her lips, a light that shone through the darkness that manifested in the pits of her stomach; she needed to prove to the universe that she was unwilling to let a repeat blossom once more through exhibiting caution. Peaks and valleys, those which were dotted with a fear that in the end, she would never be valiant enough herself. And the bitter bite that the universe would punish her by lurking behind her sword to tarnish those of all the others.[break][break]

A sprawl of rocks that were made to crumble to the touch divided the cowering soldier and her beloved from herself, one that she had fortunately been agile enough to bridge across alongside her forest fairies. It would have been a faster maneuver if she had not caught the gruesome sight of the flames kissing the syrup- the sight was a painful one to witness, all the more due to the innocent soldiers that had already fallen to the beasts. Those vacated from their mortal shells did not deserve such a fate, especially not here, with the graves that had already been dug a mere month ago. But in truth, did the paradoxical creatures deserve the same fate they sought to bestow?[break][break]

Desiree had already taught two how to hold onto love, which hopefully would turn to three soon. It was painful to think the others could not be given the same opportunity due to the force they held in numbers; it led another tear astray, another glimmering tick of the gear in her psyche. Yet there was no telling what would happen if the creatures made their way out of the deep pit; instinctually, to protect, the Hydrapple released a DRAGON PULSE as its trainer neared Thomas and the cowering soldier.[break][break]

"Are you okay?" She asked the man as she ducked behind the rock, Tropius being the only pokemon to follow from the momentary break in the fray. With the channelings of SUNNY DAY from the hordes of the paradoxical from the past, it made its channeling of sunlight quite easier than it typically would have within deep cavernous systems like these. Weaving rays of sunlight like webs, it used a green SYNTHESIS as a means to give the stranger the reinforcement they may have needed.

FiVxIQ9M

[break][break]

NOTES

- tldr

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,495 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Paradox Pruning
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2024 4:08:09 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

As Thomas looked around, he'd take notice to the slash-like markings in the terrain. It was as if someone took a sword, and slashed around the area. Was this from the Paradox Pokemon that resembled the Swords of Justice?

Perhaps Thomas could come back in the future, if he didn't find out later.

The man, upon seeing the duo, begins to ease up, his breathing stabilizing. The pang of terror that overtook him moments ago had finally subsided.

"One moment, we were fighting out asses off. I - I don't know what happened. I just - got scared. It was like nothing I felt before.", the soldier explained.

"Can you still fight?", Thomas asked him.

"Yeah, just need to get my head in the game.", the soldier replied.

The Hydreigon continued to zip around the tunnel, bombarding the Paradox Pokemon with alternating Dark and Dragon Pulse fire. Essex joined in, whipping at a Brute Bonnet with a Superpowered strike of his tentacle.

MPaUHJDB

tags:
notes: ROLL A NUMBER WITH A 3. - Encounter sword-like slashes on various rocks, trees, and more.

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
613 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
Paradox Pruning
POSTED ON Feb 29, 2024 22:25:00 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Watching the synthesis dance upon the feared soldier, Desiree listened with intent to the words that were exchanged- but there were so many things happening around the three of them, so many things which presented themselves as proof the world bore eccentric as it did travesty, the words subtly faded as her perspective bounced. There seemed to be markings dotting the walls, but her eyes led her to a golden glimmer nestled between the rocks. A Gimmighoul coin without an owner which she believed to be a sparkle of hope, as believing it to be anything else would have just made the guilty pit in her stomach churn further. Slipping it quickly into a pocket, she turned to face the encroaching swarm of paradoxical rather than the petrified.[break][break]

"Just be glad you're safe," she said softly to the soldier, clenching a hand against her pattering heart, ".. it's their nature, these creatures- I'm not sure if they feel fear.. it's a benefit of theirs." The strange anomalies of pokemon that she had already been granted the chance of taming sure didn't feel it when she was acquainted with them the first time- she could not help but wonder just what brought them to frenzy during their first moments of seeing the bright light. What made them stray from the concept of love upon their arrival?[break][break]

A slash against the fruit of the Hydrapple was enough for Desiree to call it back without hesitation, as seeing the pain imbued with the sputtering of syrup was something she could not bear any longer. Guiding itself through the crystalline tunnel's stalagmites, the Ribombee was quick to send sharp currents through with a DUAL WINGBEAT.[break][break]

"Yet it makes me feel so bad, all at the same time," she redirected her words to Thomas, a dull gaze wound into the rocks sprawled across the floor. "Their collective deprives them of being given a chance, like the one I gave the Scream Tail. It's.. so sad."

xtCKWDok

[break][break]

NOTES

- ROLL A 99. - Find a Gimmighoul coin or chest with or without the Pokemon. Receive a bonus 25 PD (once per thread). Indicate this in Mod Reqs.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,495 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Paradox Pruning
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2024 2:06:55 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"Right. Though let's not count ourselves completely outta the shit, til we deal with these bastards!", the soldier remarked.

A Slither Wing Lunged towards Kalameet, only for the Hydreigon to swiftly dodge the oncoming attack by strafing to the left. In retaliation, the Hydreigon blasted the insect with a Flamethrower, causing the bug to let out an unsettling screech of pain.

Meanwhile, Essex contended with a Great Tusk, who charged the squid-like being in a Headlong Rush. Dodging the attack, the Malamar retaliated by slicing at the primal elephant with a series of Psycho Cuts.

The battle was interrupted by a sudden and violent earthquake. Thinking fast, Thomas quickly deployed Artanis, who performed a Wide Guard, in order to shield the humans from any falling debris.

p|ysGz7j

tags:
notes: 410
TOTAL OF ROLLS MADE BY ALL WRITERS REACHES 377. - You experience an earthquake.

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
613 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
Paradox Pruning
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2024 19:48:55 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","desimuah"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

"I'm glad to see you in higher spirits," Desiree said to the soldier softly, eyes moving rapidly between the paradoxical onslaught and the man who seemed to have made a full 180. "But.. please don't let them consume you." Reckless determination was what led her bones to crumble and fold inward onto themselves; there was a time and place for such valor, even here, but in her eyes peaks needed to exist just as valleys.[break][break]

After recalling the injured Hydrapple, out of a glimmering orb manifested a pokemon that had been acquainted with ancient mycelium and mud; strength in numbers was an irrefutable asset, undeniably so. The glistening Ribombee continued its pursuit through the dips and turns of the crystalline, sending rays of SIGNAL BEAMS through the splits in the fractals. Yet, the swarms of pokemon that resembled times of the past and times of the future continued to appear and exhibit havoc.[break][break]

Trembles of the deep earth caused the pinkette to panic, shards falling from the sky. "Wha..?" She exclaimed haphazardly, rapidly holding onto a thick dilapidation of old plant life that had bloomed through the rock. There was grace in the deployment of Artanis- it, of course, was able to protect them from the stray structural pieces that had begun their tumble downward. But there was no denying that the ground they stood upon was becoming unstable, fragmenting on its own.[break][break]

And for a split moment, Desiree hung above the stony abyss, the sheer determination that she wished not to consume her being the only thing preventing her from making her final descent before finding out what her body would sound like shattering in the depths. Swinging her body upon the vines that slowly began to split one by one, she made an abysmally terrifying leap of faith to reacquaint with the one she loved, organically telling death to fuck off.[break][break]

The Toedscruel caught her with its sprouts of mycelium, staring into the slit caused within the slit. "That was fucking terrifying," she remarked, adrenaline coursing through her veins. Numbing. Shooting an endless stream of mud out of its feeding hole, the mushroom pokemon attempted to use MUD SHOT as a means to partially fill the chasm the earthquake had caused. But in the end, how could such a thing be possible?[break][break]

It was also accompanied by the sound of a strange cry- but with all things considered, she believed it to simply be another anomalous entity. Time could only tell.[break][break]

kTzeZ3eR

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

NOTES

TLDR

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.desimuah]--accent:#fc799f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.desimuah]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desimuah b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desimuah a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desimuah i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desimuah u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desimuah h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".desimuah h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".desimuah .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desimuah .ooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desimuah .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,495 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Paradox Pruning
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2024 20:05:57 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"Desiree!", Thomas called out, upon watching the earth collapse beneath her.

He got up as quickly as possible, racing over to his partner. Thankfully, her Toedscruel swung her to safety, with Thomas catching the idol. Falling over backwards, Thomas' arms were wrapped around Desiree. Thomas smiled, grateful for the fact that she was safe.

"Thank Xerneas. Are you alright?", Thomas asked Desiree gently, still embracing her.

That was when he heard the Mysterious Cry from below. "I've never heard a cry like that before.", Thomas remarked to Desiree.

The Hydreigon and Malamar continued to fight off the Paradox Pokemon manifesting from the Tera Crystals.

I114zXdn

tags:
notes: 494

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
613 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
Paradox Pruning
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2024 20:06:11 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

The hold Thomas had on her cut through the numbness that trickled up her spine and into her soul, bringing her to smile and softly laugh as the two tumbled backward. It was a feeling unlike any other, an indescribable feeling other than true love at its finest- it was the very feeling that made life worth living in the heap of the abyss, something that would satiate her soul if it was all she could ever truly feel again. "I could feel this forever," she grinned as she planted a brief kiss on his cheek, ".. but we can't let distractions like these kill us, Thomas- even if all I want to do is hold you."[break][break]

Holding him like this, being held by him like this, though fleeting, created the notion that going home once more with him and feeling his skin against hers would be all the more worth it in the end. The ultimate reward was being able to indulge in the love that the world had left behind. Picking herself up from the grasp his hands had on her, she hoped the brightness that shone from her eyes would be enough to answer his question- of course, she was okay, as from now on she would never let herself not be.[break][break]

At least, when it came to what she truly had control over. "There it is again.. I've never heard anything like it, either." Perhaps it was a remnant of Kyurem- perhaps more, perhaps less. It sounded quite terrifying, much like the events that had unfolded with the ripping of the slit and the tearing of the earth within the slit; she hoped it would remain far, far away. If it truly was far away, that is.[break][break]

SIGNAL BEAMS jumped from crystal to crystal, shooting through the metallic chrome of the future paradoxicals like rays of light. As she watched the mechanical onslaught occur deep down, there was some relief in knowing that the Ribombee could use its flight and petite figure to its vantage- though, there appeared to be those capable of flight all the same. They sneered and dipped as dragon fire met fairy dazzling, but the fairy of pollen held onto optimism rather than pain. Adrenaline, rather than fear.[break][break]

YUbfAR7D

NOTES

TLDR

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.desimuah]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desimuah u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desimuah h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".desimuah h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".desimuah .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,495 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Paradox Pruning
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2024 19:20:03 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

For a moment, Thomas forgot about his troubles, forgot about the situation they were in. The Kalosian smiled as he gazed into Desiree's eyes. The kiss planted on his cheek was pure bliss. Though the moment was short lived, it served as a reminder of what Thomas was now fighting for. It motivated him to get them both out of this alive, and in one piece.

"Right. Once this is all over, I look forward to just holding you.", he told the pink-haired beauty with a smile, as he released her, and allowed her to get up. He'd then rise to his feet.

Thomas deployed his Iron Crown. Artanis hopped onto the back of the imitation Cobalion, and the two charged into battle together. The Iron Valiant summoned Electric Terrain, in order to support themselves, and their steed.

As a Flutter Mane threatened to consume the Malamar and Hydreigon in a Dazzling Gleam, a pair of Tachyon Blades sliced into the ancient Misdreavus, causing her to let out a scream, before dissipating.

Essex battered an oncoming Iron Treads with a Superpowered slam of his tentacle. Kalameet sprayed down a Brute Bonnet with a Flamethrower.

VIt3fF0t

tags:
notes: 567

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
613 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
Paradox Pruning
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2024 20:49:39 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

Taking care of the horde, whether one would deem it an irreparable cull or granting life to those that ultimately deserved to continue basking inside of it, would secure the ability to hold onto him until the end of time- that was how she wished to think of it, no matter how much it hurt her heart seeing the mechanical and ancient onslaught. No matter what would present itself after their ascent from the depths of the cavern in crystalline, which was easily assumed to be plenty of the same. Living vicariously in the moment, securing the concept of love for the moments to come upon the clock, was what needed to be done.[break][break]

But there was just so much that her eyes were made to bear witness to; the allied forces continued their fight, and all she could do was watch, wide-eyed. She manifested in her heart that the paradoxical would recede, but hopes and manifestations would be unable to do anything this far down; the gems were unshrouded by the dragoness of truth, so who was to say that the emergence of these beings wasn't anything less than another truth to be whispered from the tongue of the universe, needed to be made a reality?[break][break]

"And to think, all this trouble we've brought ourselves to face just so we can sit blissfully on the couch, indulging in all that sparks joy in our hearts," she said softly, looking out into the expanse of gems, ".. to make life worth living again, it's worth it.."[break][break]

She would have continued to talk, to reinforce the desires she sought through speaking them into existence, had the descent of a ROARING MOON not interrupted her. A short gasp and a welp were all that could drift from her lips as it swept down, digging one of its sharp talons into her arm- it wanted to take her first to what could be assumed to be its nest, cloaked in hostility. As it flew scraggily upward with the flapping of its wings, she struggled to bring her hands to meet its neck. Yet luck, of all things, led her nails to become embedded into a fleshy eye.[break][break]

Grotesque, but enough to drop her onto the back of the Tropius that followed in pursuit. Deep crimson welted upon her arm, a few scratches of the hold yet nothing more; as it returned the pinkette to the side of Thomas, it released a MAGICAL LEAF to further dissuade the ancient dragon from making another descent and grab.[break][break]

"The universe.. is out to get us today, isn't it..?" She said slowly, softly as she pulled up a sleeve to reveal the minor cuts. "We look it in the eye.. and say.. not today."

f_EqF7rD

NOTES

TLDR

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,495 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Paradox Pruning
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2024 5:38:47 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"Desiree!", Thomas cried out, upon seeing the Roaring Moon charge her.

Before he could come to her defense, a Slither Wing Lunged at Thomas, knocking him down. The ancient bug then proceeded to pin Thomas down, attempting to bite down on him, and Leech his Life from him. Thomas began to desperately hold the Slither Wing's head back.

The Iron Crown, upon seeing his master in trouble, turned its sights towards the Slither Wing. Firing off a pair of Tachyon Cutters, the particle blades slices into the Slither Wing, causing it to cry out in pain. This gave Thomas the chance to slip away from the ancient insect, bringing out his Ceruledge.

"Thank you.", Thomas told the Iron Crown, as he got back to his feet. As Desiree reunited with him, he felt a wave of relief wash over him. Despite the cuts on her arms, from the Roaring Moon that grabbed her, the fact that she escaped was important.

"Let's show the universe what we're made of!", he told Desiree, affirming their desire to fight for a better tomorrow.

Suddenly, a mysterious cry resonated from below. It was a cry he never heard before in his life.

mEECciYL

tags:
notes: 616
Mysterious Cry (low roll)