he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
485 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
AZ EXCURSION C: AARON & GREYSON
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2024 3:57:33 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango annal"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"look at us."[break][break]aaron spreads his arms. his blaziken sidesteps wordlessly out of the way of his wingspan but looks a little offput by the gesture. [break][break]"we're hoenn's top fucking bachelors, bro." [break][break]the declaration bounces off tera crystal-studded walls, amplifying his upcoming pitch. it sounds like aaron is trying to cheer up in his own weird, aaron way, but more selfish motives lie somewhere in the undertone of his voice, too. his brother is back, freed from the chains of monogamy, and now they can be together. in a dude way, though. [break][break]"we should be hitting the town and — yo, do you think they have any bars down here?" [break][break]he gestures to the belly of the chasm, to that fresh wound carved by kyurem's rampage, as though he expects capitalism and franchising to have already buried their teeth there.
[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]
pZx7wVgl

[newclass=".annal"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2024 14:00:04 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson-main"]
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]The only thing worse than being broken-up with was being broken-up with and spending an entire day with Aaron shortly afterwards.

He lacks the other man's excitement, gaze steady, but with undertones of exhaustion.

"You could be the first to set one up," he says, head staring straight though his eyes lingering on the edges. "Since your alcohol-to-chaser-ratio is shit, I wouldn't expect to succeed."

[attr="class","snub-greyson-pkmn"]sprite here

WEvcR3Lp

[attr="class","snub-greyson-tag"]

[newclass=.snub-greyson-main] font:12.5px Tahoma; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:70%; margin-bottom:-120px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson a] text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main b]color:#2a879e; letter-spacing:.3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main i]font-size:13px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:.4px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main u]font-size:12px;border-bottom: 1.5px solid #2a879e;letter-spacing: .5px;text-decoration: none;margin: 0px -3px 0px -3px;padding: 0px 3px 0px 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main h1]font-size:12px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:1px;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase;font-family: Verdana;display: inline-block;margin: 0px -3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson] width:80%; padding:45px; background-color:#272727; transform:skew(0deg); border:solid 2px #363636;[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag] text-align:right; font-size:0px; margin-top:-30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag a] color: #272727!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-pkmn]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: -30px; position: absolute; width: 75%; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
485 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2024 22:35:16 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
is predictable. predictably dour. predictably without a roll in his post. he side-eyes the elite four member. [break][break]"no, man, i'd be so fuckin' successful. it's all about supply and demand. do you see supply down there? no?" [break][break]he gestures to the bottom of area zero, to the little league-affiliated research tents littering the space below. to all the little, dry research tents. [break][break]"then there's demand. and i know those scientist bros could use a brewski right about now."[break][break]his fingers curl into a fist and he punches his roommate's shoulder to rouse him out of his depression era.[break][break]"quit the emo boy bullshit and think about all the opportunities we have now."

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]
1AskEfue

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2024 21:51:35 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]Greyson's brow furrows.

"Do you know what supply means?" He looks at Aaron this time, face twisted in that usual mix of disgust, irritation, and exhaustion that came with talking to him. "You think they're going to smuggle in all the things you'll need to brew beer?"

He shakes his head, exasperation filling every nook-and-cranny. Then, something odd he noticed finally pings in his mind.

"Why do you look different? Have you been trying to go to the gym? You give "fuck-boy" not "fuck, boy" vibes, y'know."

[attr="class","snub-greyson-pkmn"]

wVB0dTS_

[newclass=.snub-greyson-main] font:12.5px Tahoma; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:70%; margin-bottom:-120px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson a] text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main i]font-size:13px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:.4px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main u]font-size:12px;border-bottom: 1.5px solid #2a879e;letter-spacing: .5px;text-decoration: none;margin: 0px -3px 0px -3px;padding: 0px 3px 0px 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main h1]font-size:12px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:1px;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase;font-family: Verdana;display: inline-block;margin: 0px -3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson] width:80%; padding:45px; background-color:#272727; transform:skew(0deg); border:solid 2px #363636;[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag] text-align:right; font-size:0px; margin-top:-30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-pkmn]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: -30px; position: absolute; width: 75%; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
485 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2024 22:37:51 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"obviously i know what supply means," aaron argues, gesturing as he speaks. his blaziken, again, smoothly sidesteps the sudden spread of his arms. "i'm not brewing shit. i'm just selling it."[break][break]he crosses his arms and looks at petulantly.[break][break] "i'll have a corviknight airdrop some cases down here. ez supply."[break][break]the elite four member looks at him like he's seeing him for the first time, then accuses him of doing something that he's been doing for the last two years.[break][break]"been going to the gym for a while, bro," he corrects, then scoffs at his vibes. a smug-looking smirk settles on his face. [break][break]"you like what you see?" he taunts, an edge of barely-concealed laughter in his voice. "we should hit the gym together, bro. and we should bring with us too — he needs that shit bad."

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]
FSV6T1K8

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2024 2:41:14 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]"The League has the airspace here for nearly half-a-dozen miles on lockdown. You going to lug that six miles just to sell? Doesn't sound your speed."

Despite himself, Greyson slowly feels himself becoming... him. It's subtle, too subtle for the Elite Four member to notice, but gradually, he comes alive.

"Bro, I've lived with you for a few years now. The most intense workout you do is down a bottle of Nyquil and see if you can tug your jolly-roger fast enough to outpace unconsciousness."

He scoffs.

"When you get real abs like mine -- we'll talk."

u3Do1TIg

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
485 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
POSTED ON Feb 29, 2024 6:38:00 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
aaron stares at , perplexed, as he walks him through the nyquil exercise. his lips part, but it genuinely leaves him at a loss. no quips come to mind, just slow, dawning understanding as he tries to picture it in his head.[break][break]"you're way too invested in how i crank my shit, bro." he side-eyes him. "i know you want me but you need to work on your game, man. shit's weird."[break][break]their meandering eventually leads them around a peculiar bend. in a tall fissure in the wall, pink mist bleeds out onto the grass. he stops, pursing his lips together as he examines the spreading interdream mist. [break][break]"what's that?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]
olQfTbP1

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2024 0:57:51 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]"Nice try. Turns out no matter how thick the walls are, it doesn't do much for the weird-ass Oranguru moaning you're doing. That sound alone could wake Kyurem from its slumber."

Jokes-aside when they round the corner, and come face-to-face with that god-fucking-mist, his mood sours again.

"Work. More than we bargained for." A hand comes up to rub the crease in his brow, a headache suddenly forming in the back of his skull. "We should report it bef—" Whatever else he plans on saying is cut-off as a shrilling screech echoes from its debts.

"—Yeah, I figured as much."

0YvSfWEd

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
485 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2024 23:08:39 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"you're obsessed with me, dude."[break][break]their bickering over his private habits falls suddenly flat as interdream mist pours out towards them. aaron stands there stupidly even as 's mood changes, watching the fog grow and change shape before his eyes. even as shrieks echo through the cavern, he awaits disaster like a dad standing on his front porch during a tornado warning. [break][break]his blaziken detects movement before it sees it. it surges forward, catching the metal fist of an iron hands before it can strike its trainer. aaron mumbles an oh shit as his brain processes his near-death, taking several steps backwards. the blaziken's other fist is cloaked with flame as it drives its knuckles against the paradox pokemon's metal frame. [break][break]aaron grits his teeth as more strange-looking pokemon squeeze out from the crack in the rock, pink mist clinging to their bodies. [break][break]"yo, greyson," he calls out to the elite four member. "i think we might be fucked."

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]
Aag|kN_S

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2024 1:17:50 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]"Fucked? No." Greyson takes out the Pokeballs he has on them, rolling them around in his fingers as he contemplates. When he decides on one, he puts it in his free-hand and stashes the rest.

"In for an extremely painful and difficult rest of the day?" He looks at Aaron, doing his best not to show the man he was already flagging. "Yes."

He wastes no time in revealing his Meowscarada. The Magician sets to work instantly in layering a line of defense with her TOXIC SPIKES. It proves effective immediately as Pokémon materialize and find themselves dropping from the surprise spikes embedding into their feet and legs.

"We should back up a bit. More room to work." He taps his comms, static meeting his attempt. "Shit. Your comms working?"

CXzCK_5J

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
485 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2024 8:30:24 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
" ... what comms?" aaron asks, having backed up as ordered. upon closer inspection, there's no ear piece fitted in either of his ears. just . rawdogging this dangerous volunteer job. [break][break]his blaziken hisses and thrusts the iron hands against the cavern's wall with a crush claw, scattering clouds of dust and bending whining metal and machinery. in a fluid motion, it turns and leaps over the scattered spikes, landing in front of the two trainers with its fists clenched. [break][break]"how many waves until these bitches stop spawning?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]
gsmESju6

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2024 2:36:15 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","postruinsbg"]
[attr="class","postruinstxt"]
[attr="class","postruinsicon"]
The blank, numbing look of incredulity he gives Aaron he wishes could've been enough to strike him dead.

As it stood, they would both meet their end here regardless, and he could lay it all at Aaron's feet. That alone was worth a painful death.

..."We're going to have a conversation with this is over."

From beneath their feet, and slipping up through the cracks of crystaline rock, massive vines engorge themselves on the endless horde. The FRENZY PLANT was only a temporary defense, but it should at least funnel their enemies through very specific areas.

"I don't know," he says to his question. "It could be hours, days, or even minutes. I suspect it has something to do with the amount of Mist that's in the area."

Already these Paradox Pokemon were attacking the meter thick vine wall.

"I know you were like.. top five or something at the VCT or whatever it was — can I rely on you?"

[attr="class","postruinsdice"]
FKkECN7u

[newclass=.postruinsbg]width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt]margin:-40px 85px -40px 115px; position: relative; z-index: 2; padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt b]text-decoration: none; font-weight: bold; color: #cec8ef;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinsicon] margin: 2px 18px 7px 1px; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030; background-size: contain;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinstxt blockquote]border:1px solid #aaa; background:transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 10px; font-size: 8px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt blockquote b]color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt .vdice-box]background: transparent; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt .vdice-value]border:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt] font:12.5px Roboto Condensed; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:55%; margin-bottom:-120px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinstxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt .audiojs .progress]background: #aaa;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinspkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinspkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinspkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinsbg]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/2BdJS3Z.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinsart]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsart img]height:100px; width: 363px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsartdrk]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#303030; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-104px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsartlght]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#aaa; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-100px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: darken;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
485 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2024 7:43:11 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"'bout what?" he asks, immune to 's blank stare and ignorant that the league utilizes communicators. the subsequent answer to his other question makes him sigh impatiently. he's already tired of watching their pokemon fight this initial swarm of pokemon — he doesn't want to imagine the attrition that would befall them if they're here for days. [break][break]"top three," aaron corrects incorrectly, giving his roommate a smug glance. "i didn't know you kept up with me like that though, bro."[break][break]he mega evolves his blaziken in response. energy surges through the fighter as it transforms into another, superheated body. [break][break]"i gotchu, man. let's make it quick." and to his pokemon, he says, "collapse some shit over that hole!" [break][break]the blaziken draws its arms back, gathering energy between its talons. after a moment, it fires an aura sphere at the cliffside above the fissure in the wall, weakening it. rocks loosen and fall, crushing paradox pokemon as they struggle against the frenzy plant.

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]
1QhvEFw7

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2024 12:43:02 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","postruinsbg"]
[attr="class","postruinstxt"]
[attr="class","postruinsicon"]
Not for the first time, Greyson wonders how he ended up in this situation. Not this one specifically -- that was just simply poor luck. But rather, the situation that stood next to him on two-legs that had been a continuous pain in the ass.

Suppressing the sigh, he turns his attention to Aaron's efforts. The man had talent, surely, and would be a great paragon of the League's battle prowress.

If only he had a different personality.

A GRASSY TERRAIN sprouts around the massive vines, reinforcing them further. Each ally beneath it, to include the makeshift wall, begin to feel their vitality returning.

"Trying to end this in one go, eh? Ballsy."

[attr="class","postruinsdice"]
FKkECN7u

[newclass=.postruinsbg]width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt]margin:-40px 85px -40px 115px; position: relative; z-index: 2; padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt b]text-decoration: none; font-weight: bold; color: #cec8ef;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinsicon] margin: 2px 18px 7px 1px; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030; background-size: contain;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinstxt blockquote]border:1px solid #aaa; background:transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 10px; font-size: 8px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt blockquote b]color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt .vdice-box]background: transparent; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt .vdice-value]border:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt] font:12.5px Roboto Condensed; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:55%; margin-bottom:-120px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinstxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt .audiojs .progress]background: #aaa;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinspkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinspkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinspkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinsbg]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/2BdJS3Z.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinsart]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsart img]height:100px; width: 363px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsartdrk]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#303030; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-104px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsartlght]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#aaa; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-100px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: darken;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
485 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2024 3:44:09 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"what can i say? i'm a ballsy guy." [break][break]and a man who gets bored easily. these paradox pokemon aren't overwhelming enough to stir fear in him, they're just a nagging and annoying presence like . with a whistled command, his mega-evolved blaziken bounces into the air. its trajectory sends it flying towards the wall. a powerful kick loosens the weakened junction where the wall and ceiling meet. with a shudder, it falls on the hole, on the paradox pokemon trying to wriggle from the interdream mist. [break][break]his blaziken lands with a poggers pose. aaron dusts his hands off like he did anything at all.[break][break] "okay, now we can get back to the real shit."[break][break]immediately, he returns to his bar pitch.

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]
0bhaLSEQ