[attr="class","swarmHead"]
AN ALAKAZAM

swarm has appeared!

[attr="class","swarmCut"]
[attr="class","swarmCutIn"]
[attr="class","swarmCutBG"]

[attr="class","swarmIMG"]

[attr="class","swarmText"]

A SWARM OF ALAKAZAM has appeared on ROUTE 123. This one-way path to Mauville from Mt. Pyre is known for its plentiful berry gardens and connection to a nearby pier. However, the cerebral troupe have made there way here, honing their powers of the mind or meditating among the berries.[break][break]

Unfortunately, they are an inconvenience, blocking the path for many a trainer or commuter.[break][break]

[break][break]

what will you do?

INSTRUCTIONS

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY

[attr="class","ynospace"]
  • only one character of yours may participate.
  • in order to qualify for the capture, you must ROLL using the ROLL COMMAND. after, INCLUDE A REFERENCE TO A MAGICIAN (REAL OR FICTIONAL) somewhere in your post. you may use an image, gif, use an analogy, figurative language, etc.
  • the highest roll will earn a SHINY ALAKAZAM with the PSYCHIC TERA-TYPE; the second highest roll will earn a REGULAR ALAKAZAM, the second lowest roll will net a REGULAR ABRA, and the lowest roll will net a SHINY ABRA. the gender of the pokemon can be decided by the recipient.
  • the attempted capture will not consume a pokéball.
  • the pokemon have movesets that will be revealed at the end of the event.
  • this is a time-limited event and will end FEBRUARY 26TH, 11:59PM PST.

[newclass=.ynospace li] padding: 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,469 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
ALAKAZAM SWARM (HH)
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2024 2:50:19 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

The Abra line was an infamously hard one to catch. Extremely fast, and thanks to their potent Psychic abilities, very hard to sneak up on. Thanks to their capacity for Teleportation, their ability to escape danger put Houdini to shame.

Seeing the troupe of Alakazam gathered, and causing trouble, Thomas attempted to try his luck, throwing a Pokeball towards one of the elusive Psychics.

F7ZUJxVI

tags: @tag
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,736 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
ALAKAZAM SWARM (HH)
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2024 4:54:14 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"I know magic too, you know?"[break][break]

What a cheeky statement for her to be telling the psychic literally able to beat her ass with spoons. And yet, they are nowhere near as aggressive as the one Hideo owns. As long as she doesn't attempt to hit them while they meditate, she is more than welcome to simply sit amongst them and ramble about things they won't take in.[break][break]

"I'm nowhere near as scary as the White Witch. But my magic is kind of special."[break][break]

In her hands, she balances a pocket telescope, oh so carefully rolling it between her fingers. Every groove, every etch, every bit of time and sweat that must have been poured into carving her name upon it.[break][break]

"Somehow, everyone I love always seems to disappear."[break][break]

SJ4J6NjB
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"]alakazam swarm

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

jack
he / him / his
twenty-seven
october 13
Malie, Alola
blissfully unaware
shepherd & lorekeeper
civilian
remember me
for centuries
40 height
40 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
405 posts
Jack Napier DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @napier
Jack Napier
ALAKAZAM SWARM (HH)
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2024 18:28:55 GMT
Jack Napier Avatar
[attr="class","iggy"]
Normally he wouldn’t go too far from Verdanturf as this was where he had his herd out to pasture; however there was a necessity to visit the Berry Master’s… well, some imitation of the Berry Master’s place out here.

He needed more Berries to feed his hungry ovine herd.

However…

“Oh, come on!” he exclaimed; his Absol out and ready beside him. The hackles on her fur rose up; and he wished he could do a Merlin and make all of the Alakazam…

Well, disappear into thin air.

They were blocking the way!

“Move!”

XpG|HKpX

+ @tag
+ reference used: Merlin

[newclass=".iggy b"] color:#e6194e;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".iggy i"] color:#e6194e;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".iggy a"] font-size:13px; font-family: courier new; text-transform: lowercase!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

mcfuzzled

he/him
November 16
Verdanturf Town
Gay
Doctor
Grunt
do no harm
unless you justify it
5'10" height
5'10" height
Developing the cure to your miserable existence.
awards
124 posts
Rhys Collins DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rhys
Rhys Collins
ALAKAZAM SWARM (HH)
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2024 6:15:05 GMT
Rhys Collins Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rhysc4"]
[attr="class","post"]

Rhys cursed under his breath as his Meowscarada whiffed yet another Night Slash, the Alakazam simply blinking out of space like some mustachioed Houdini, only to reappear a handful of feet away, hovering - taunting and unbothered - behind the panting cat.
[break][break]
He pinched the bridge of his nose, sighing, and gestured to his Meowscarada, who turned and pressed the attack once more, offering a FLOWER TRICK that struck and burst into a spray of pollen around the offending Alakazam, who fell to the ground, wheezing.
[break][break]
Rhys grinned viciously, tossing a pokeball at the downed Psychic-type. Finally, something worth the delay on his return to Mauville. Time was, after all, precious, and he'd be quite cross indeed if he didn't have anything to show for this waste of his own.
[break][break]
Y9zjjANd

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.rhysc4]--accent:#54C797;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rhysc4]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rhysc4 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".rhysc4 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".rhysc4 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".rhysc4 a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".rhysc4 h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".rhysc4 h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".rhysc4 .post b"]font-size:12px;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rhysc4 .ooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rhysc4 .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".rhysc4 .pkmn img"]margin:5px -7px -10px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rhysc4 .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rhysc4 .credit a"]font-size:10px;font-weight:800;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Curator/Hisuian Historian
Elite Ranger
I don't want
To imagine a past, that doesn't have you in its future
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
To truly know one's self, look back on the marks you've made in history
awards
1,194 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
ALAKAZAM SWARM (HH)
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2024 2:04:46 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]
[attr="class","franntag"]

@

[attr="class","frannmain"]

Alakazam and Abra were such strange Pokemon... More human than others, but still so mysterious, the way they could pop in and out of a given space at will, bend the very fabrics of physics around them with just a glow of their eyes, or raising their spoon... Like a magic show from Lionel Shrike.[break]
It was no wonder though that with as many of them that had gathered in one area, that they were likely a danger, and possibly even to themselves and not just the travelers that were trying to pass through route 123. Having this much powerful psychic energy concentrated in one area couldn't be good...[break]
So Yuina knew that it was time to see if she and Daikenki could cull through the masses and maybe expell a bit of the psychic onslaught before it became too much.

[break][break]

sWuiIfJ1

notes[break]
Alakazam Swarm[break]

[attr="class","frannpoke"]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323;  border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35);  border-top-style: solid;  border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga