Yuina Higashi
Shinzoku [M]
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2024 2:23:59 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]
[attr="class","franntag"]

[attr="class","frannmain"]

Not long after giving Ollie her whole truth, someone who was willing to help carry the weight of her uncertainties, Yuina brought him out to the wilds around Fortree City where she had been spending every spare moment she could in search of her shinzoku...[break]
Between her job at the museum, being tasked with ranger's missions, and not being able to expend organization resources on the search because she wasn't willing to report it, she had only been able to cover so much ground at a given time... But now, she had help... As cautious as she was about it still... It was welcomed.[break][break]
This wasn't about her, it shouldn't be, not when someone else's life was at stake, she should have put her own shadows out of the equation well before this... She only hoped that they were alright, if they were in fact out here...[break][break]
Holding the piece of survey corps uniform that she had found before, clutched closely, carefully, guarded... A precious memory, Yuina had offered it to Kano the Arcanine and Moroe the Zorua as the two canines started out in their search of the farthest reaches of the swamplands. Harrow the Braviary lofted in the air above them, keen senses sharp to see anything from above, while Delton the Decidueye stalked through the tall grasses on his long legs, head perched on a swivel.[break][break]
"I've been all along the general path that we initially followed that night that we found the Ursaluna," Yuina began, holding out a map for Ollie, a visual of her exploits.[break]
"And made it as far north as Fortree City, but I'm certain that they wouldn't have gotten too close to civilization...," she recounted, especially if someone had found them first... There would have been many many reports about it.[break][break]
"So we've started to work our way back down from Fortree City, and I've been searching ever since...."

notes[break]
Mission: A Deadly Job Feb '24 -> Route 119[break]

[attr="class","frannpoke"]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323;  border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35);  border-top-style: solid;  border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,315 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
Shinzoku [M]
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2024 17:07:38 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollietop"]
[attr="class","littleollie"] It hadn't been long since Ollie had been out here. In fact, he was surprised that it was FORTREE CITY that she had found her clues in, but then again, a lot of strange things had been happening around there as of late — especially after the events of that night.

[break][break] He sent a quick text to before he left — while he didn't give the Councilwoman all the details that Yuina had shared with him, he certainly gave her enough that they could request for League back-up if anything happened. He'd promised Yuina that he would keep as much of her secret as was safe, and at least for now — he didn't intend on backing out of that promise.

[break][break] He arrives in no time at all, and they set off shortly, just as Yuina starts to give him a debrief of events. The Head Ranger accepted the map, glancing over it as she spoke.

[break][break] "That sounds about right. I haven't heard of any unusual suspects in any Ranger reports from Fortree, but I'll be sure to keep an eye out later if anything comes up."

[break][break] Reaching into his belt, he releases his Pidgeot.

[break][break] "Saffron!" he calls. "See if ya can see anything weird out there."

[break][break] The bird gives a slight caw before heading out, the shadow of it's wide wingspan washing over them as it's KEEN EYE surveys the area.

[break][break] With that done, Ollie turns to her. He offers a gentle smile.

[break][break] "How're you doing? You okay?"

[break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
A DEADLY JOB

[newclass=".littleollie"]--accent:#FFB546; } .littleollie { font:12px 'Roboto'; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 70px 50px; letter-spacing:0.6px!important} .littleollie b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littleollie i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littleollie u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .littleollie .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:20px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littleollie .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .littleollie img { filter:grayscale(0%); } .littleollie { border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px!important;} .littleollie .title { text-align:right; margin-bottom:20px; } .littleollie .title b { border-bottom:1px solid; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ollietop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#FFB546;height:40px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Curator/Hisuian Historian
Elite Ranger
I don't want
To imagine a past, that doesn't have you in its future
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
To truly know one's self, look back on the marks you've made in history
awards
1,191 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
Shinzoku [M]
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2024 17:59:47 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]
[attr="class","franntag"]

[attr="class","frannmain"]

Taking careful, calculated steps through the tall grasses of the area, Yuina walked with Ollie as they started out on their trek. Her eyes followed Kano for a couple of moments as the Arcanine sniffed through a grouping of trees in the distance, before Ollie spoke in regards to the map she had offered him. It would have been very likely that if anyone had spotted someone strange within the depths of the marshes of the area that it would have been reported... It only made Yuina worry more that she was either delusional for thinking that someone survived, or that they wouldn't be alright if they did end up finding them...[break][break]
Above them, Harrow looked out at the Pidgeot that was joining him in the air. The Braviary swept aside and moved to undertake a different section of surveilance, offering room for the other bird in kind, a thanks for the assistance. Yuina followed the bird's shadow for a time, as it drifted along the grasses before disappearing, her eyes cast down still at Ollie's gentle question.[break][break]
"... I... I don't know...," she murmered after a moment, careful around a marsh puddle as she side stepped the water.[break]
"Knowing that someone is looking for me... But not knowing why, not understanding what it means, and what I could do help myself... It's really demoralizing...," Yuina returned after a quiet moment, clutching the survey corps patch close to her. It felt like she was being accused and arrested for a crime that she did in fact commit, but had no recollection of doing so, no understanding of what it meant to her and why it was important... How was she supposed to make peace with that?

notes[break]
Mission: A Deadly Job Feb '24 -> Route 119[break]

[attr="class","frannpoke"]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323;  border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35);  border-top-style: solid;  border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights