6,065 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
[EXCURSION][C/Absalom] The Thirteenth Dilemma
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2024 6:47:54 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Josh had never felt so armed to the teeth.

After having successfully mapped swaths of both the Great Chasm and Area Zero, he had been pulled to defend a critical research station where an Iron Leaves was being studied. It was the robotic Sword of Justice he really wanted, possessing just as much swiftness as the real Virizion did. Instead, he found himself stuck with the other two. It was a specimen in League custody. Perhaps he would be able to borrow it one day using his Gym Leader credentials, but there was truly nothing like having a legendary Pokémon of his own. Or at least what felt like one.

He had left his Sygna Suit at home; the sheer amount of Infinity Energy radiating from his belt would have rendered it useless. It may have been overwhelming for , as well. Josh scouted ahead on the back of Hylda, his Glastrier. Aleph and Sigmund were alongside him, the Type: Null and Iron Crown keeping their vigilant eyes open. Little did they know that a Rocket wiretap had revealed the paradox Sword's location. Invasion was not an if. It was a when.

EhCqzf_U

{PC: 1}

NAME            SPECIES           STATUS
Aleph           Type: Null        Good
Sigmund         Iron Crown        Good
Tyrfing         Iron Boulder      Good
Hylda           Glastrier         Good
Raikiri         Zeraora           Good
Ao              Roaring Moon      Good
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

axel
he/him/his
february 3rd
malie city
asexual
trainer
senior ranger
single
5’2” height
5’2” height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
240 posts
part of
TAG WITH @absalom
absalom steel
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2024 15:03:59 GMT
absalom steel Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg4"]

[attr="class","header"]WHAT DOESN’T KILL YOU MAKES YOU STRONGER

[attr="class","setting"]

This was his third venture into Area Zero and the surrounding areas. The first two times had been spent getting a feel for the place as well as mapping it out. Apparently, they could never have too many maps of the area, especially if some of those maps came from someone with eidetic memory. Of course, he had never been told as much, but that's what he figured.
[break][break]
While Josh scouted ahead, he hung back at the research station where he could keep an eye on the Iron Leaves and the people at the Research. Just regular scientists that would be in real trouble if they came under attack. So at least he or Josh needed to stay behind, and it was decided that it would be him.
[break][break]
Probably due to age and the fact that it was warmer at the research station, he made sure to bundle up, like the last two times. Not that it did much good - he had still been cold even with all the extra layers he had put on. Breathing in such cold air had still been difficult, so when he had been told to stay back and keep an eye on the base while Josh scouted ahead, he hadn't put up a fight.
[break][break]
He had been in a state between not quite asleep and not quite awake when Mirage started to growl lowly beside him, immediately snapping him to full attention. Now alert, he peered out of the window but couldn't see anything. However, something had definitely put Mirage on edge. The thing was, with her more sensitive senses, the threat could still be a bit away. Even so, he should still alert the older ranger that Mirage sensed something.[break]
[break][break]
ov7ZOJa4

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + ooc notes

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg4]position:relative; --accent:#7d95be; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/ryBLBRTr/IMG-1924.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg4 b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
6,065 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2024 5:34:25 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Thankfully from his encounter with in the Terastal Cavern, Josh had learned that the rashes that had shown up on his body last time were from Hylda's cold body, not an overdose of Infinity Energy. They didn't hurt, and ultimately seemed to be temporary. He would just have to watch how long he rode the Glastrier for. He could not wait for the day Sigmund and Tyrfing were willing to ferry him about; a mount that could both cleave just about anything to shreds and move at incredible speed was the dream for him. Arguably, it would be a more practical war mount than even a Raikou would. After all, overspecialization in species often led to natural endangerment or even extinction.

As he approached a research station with Infinity Energy radiating from within, Sigmund's SACRED SWORD spiked from his head. Josh reined his Glastrier to a stop. "Hold on," Josh tried to stop Absalom in his tracks. "I think this is the one. We're gonna need a plan to bust in there, but the security's tight. I think no matter what we do, they'll be on high alert. It's just a matter of avoiding being surrounded in the process."

LxUfDY6q

{PC: 2}

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

axel
he/him/his
february 3rd
malie city
asexual
trainer
senior ranger
single
5’2” height
5’2” height
awards
240 posts
part of
TAG WITH @absalom
absalom steel
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2024 18:45:49 GMT
absalom steel Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

Pulling his coat tighter around his body, he continued to ride on the back of Mirage. Not for the first time, he wished he had a fire type. At least with a fire type, he would have more warmth. Speaking of which, he wasn't sure how Josh was managing it.
[break][break]
Since teaming up with Josh on this expedition, his gaze had occasionally wandered to Josh's chosen mount. A Glastrier, a legendary Pokémon native to Galar and an ice type.
[break][break]
Wasn't Josh cold riding the legendary horse Pokémon?
[break][break]
On instinct, he pulled Mirage to a stop and turned his attention to the older male. One hand remained on the reins while his other absentmindedly stroked the ghostly fox.
[break][break]
A plan. Planning was something he was usually good at. But not knowing anything about the people they could potentially face made things more difficult. One could never predict how a person might act unless they knew them.
[break][break]
"Any ideas?" he asked, going over multiple plans but not finding any that would truly work in the kind of situation they were in.[break]
[break][break]
hIGg_I5u

[newclass=.blbqimg4]position:relative; --accent:#7d95be; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/ryBLBRTr/IMG-1924.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg4 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,065 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2024 2:35:58 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Josh was certainly not foolish enough to ride Hylda bareback. He was sitting in quite the insular saddle, one that retained heat well and kept his thighs from freezing. "You look... stunned," Josh asked Absalom. "Her name's Hylda," he introduced his Glastrier, the ice horse among Josh's slower Pokémon but still very swift for its kind. Even with that kind of protection, though, his body temperature would drop slowly as he rode the legendary equine. Unlike , there were serious consequences for him to command the powerful creature for too long.

"One of us is gonna have to create a diversion while the other goes inside," Josh suggested. "If you're better at infiltration, I can be your decoy." The speed at which he rode made Josh ideal for the task; even on a Glastrier's back, he was indeed a slippery target.

VhBdZ8k1

{PC: 2}

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

axel
he/him/his
february 3rd
malie city
asexual
trainer
senior ranger
single
5’2” height
5’2” height
awards
240 posts
part of
TAG WITH @absalom
absalom steel
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2024 18:27:33 GMT
absalom steel Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

"I've never really seen a legendary up close. How did you get her anyway? I thought only avatars could gain access to legendaries," he admitted, his gaze fixed on the horse Pokémon. That was probably because he hadn't heard of anyone outside of avatars having anything to do with legendary Pokémon. It was quite curious that this one wasn't one of those that chose to grant its wielder powers.
[break][break]
That aside, that wasn't the only reason he was stunned. "Just looking at her makes me feel colder," he said, eyeing the icy horse. It was a well-known fact that he didn't do too well in the cold. In fact, he was wearing multiple layers, the sweaters being a bit tight-fitting as to not limit his mobility.
[break][break]
Infiltration. He couldn't say he had ever done anything like that before. However...
[break][break]
"Never tried infiltrating a place before, but Mirage's illusions should help with that kind of skill, shouldn't it? I can have Mirage illusion us to make it seem we're not really there. It's pretty dark down here, so an illusion to make it seem we're just part of the shadows," he suggested.
[break][break]
It was an idea similar to the one he had used on that mission with . So he was sure it would work this time. [break]
[break][break]
K7c9Z6hE

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,065 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2024 0:46:36 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
"She rescued me from a Xerneas at Dewford," Josh answered, still haunted by the traumatic experience courtesy of . "Only Avatars get blessed by legendary Pokémon, but they can accompany who they want to. I owe my life to her twice over that day. Her Infinity Energy is still as overwhelming as any other legendary Pokémon, though. It takes a lot of getting used to." He was still getting used to the cold; even with an insulated saddle, his thighs still got uncomfortably chilly after a long ride on the Glastrier's back.

Invisibility was a good idea, but surely Rocket had ways to detect intruders other than by vision, right? It was better than anything Josh had. "Can it mask Infinity Energy signatures, though? All the Pokémon I brought with me expel dense Infinity Energy fields like Hylda does. I can't even bring them all out at once or I'll get sick."

yN0FZ1d|

{PC: 3}

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

axel
he/him/his
february 3rd
malie city
asexual
trainer
senior ranger
single
5’2” height
5’2” height
awards
240 posts
part of
TAG WITH @absalom
absalom steel
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2024 17:06:10 GMT
absalom steel Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

‘There was a Xerneas in Dewford,’ he thought. Perhaps he should invest in watching the news more. Or should he say reading it. What one may find surprising is that outside of playing video games he didn’t really want anything to do with a television. Watching TV just didn’t appeal to him, never had.
[break][break]
“That sounds like quite the story,” he said at last. “I couldn’t ever imagine being in that kind of situation. I mean, I’m sure that time will come considering the way things are. I just can’t picture it,” he admitted with a small shrug.
[break][break]
Speaking of Avatars, he still wasn’t really sure he understood them. “I wonder what makes legendaries bless people, it’s not like legendaries aren’t powerful enough on their own. I guess I’ve always just wondered what they need us for. I know people need contact with other people, but I can’t fathom that being the reason for legendaries blessing people.”
[break][break]
It was just something that had always made him curious. A puzzle he felt he needed to figure out. Though he wasn’t sure how he would go about something like that.
[break][break]
At the mention of infinity energy, he frowned. “I’m not sure, we’ve never been around any Pokémon that emits it to try,” he admitted, giving Mirage a thoughtful look.
[break][break]
“Yeah, if you get sick it’s probably best not to bring all of them out at once,” he agreed, especially considering he wasn’t as healthy as the gym leader. In fact, the thought of what it could do to him when it made someone as healthy as Josh sick made him inwardly shudder.
[break][break]
The last thing he would want was to be a burden on the older male. “Anyway, we could at least see if Mirage could make an illusion powerful enough to mask infinity energy.”[break]
[break][break]
f5eezpTT

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,065 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2024 23:37:11 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Josh, likewise, did not watch a lot of television. All he watched was sports coverage, and it was more economical for him to simply use online streaming services to get his sports fix. He had been subscribed to the PSPN All-Access Pass for a while. Right, baseball season was starting soon, wasn't it? He would have to set up his dad's phone with his account information, so he could get his sports coverage on the go. The only annoying thing would be having to log him back in every 30 days. "There are a couple figures out there that legendary Pokémon follow. Latios accompanied for years before making him an Avatar. I wonder how they're both doing now..."

While Josh wasn't overly familiar with how Avatarships worked, he could speculate. "You have to remember. Even though they're gods, they're still Pokémon. And a Pokémon and its trainer as a whole are greater than the sum of their parts." Their relationship was just... different than that of other Pokémon. Josh was learning that to a lesser extent with his Type: Null. He had been raising Aleph since August of last year, and still had not broken through to him.

"It's worth a try," Josh huffed. "See if Mirage can mask Hylda and I, then we'll go in." He had his doubts, but it was the best solution he could come up with. Battle seemed inevitable; it was just a matter of how far on the inside he could get before Poké Balls flew.

z4h6QYlJ

{PC: 4}

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

axel
he/him/his
february 3rd
malie city
asexual
trainer
senior ranger
single
5’2” height
5’2” height
awards
240 posts
part of
TAG WITH @absalom
absalom steel
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2024 20:37:22 GMT
absalom steel Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

He wasn't really sure who Josh was talking about, but he nodded anyway. Still, he wondered what made certain people so special. He, for one, wasn't expecting a legendary Pokémon to take any interest in him. For one, he didn't really see what would be so interesting about him. For another thing, he just didn't think he had a lot to offer.
[break][break]
Hmmm, he wasn't sure he bought into legendaries being gods. Sure, they were powerful, but he just didn't believe in that kind of stuff. It was hard to believe in gods with the stuff happening with Team Rocket, though he supposed even before then he had never been one to believe. It just wasn't the way his parents had raised him.
[break][break]
"I suppose, I mean I guess it falls in line with the idea that you're stronger if you have something to protect," he agreed with a small shrug. Though he wasn't really sure if he understood that line of thinking either. Oh, don't get him wrong, he wouldn't hesitate to protect those he cared about or even just your common stranger, but thinking you will be stronger just because you have something to protect won't stop a person from freezing up or messing things up some other way.
[break][break]
Mentally shaking himself, he decided to focus on the task. "Okay, here goes. Mirage, you know what to do," he said and watched as Mirage concentrated and attempted to cast an illusion over Hylda and Josh.[break]
[break][break]
O08m329Q

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,065 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2024 23:01:17 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Mirage's ILLUSION masked Hylda and Josh completely, and not a moment too soon, either; the platoon of Rockets was coming. Armed with Houndoom, Skuntank, and many dark and poison-type Pokémon. they would be in for a rude awakening as the Gym Leader's legendary horse galloped toward them, crushing many of them underhoof. Though the Illusion was no longer effective in masking their position, it had proven to be worthwhile in getting the upper hand.

Even so, a few had slipped past Josh, his Glastrier, and his paradox Pokémon. One Houndoom lunged at Mirage in an effort to CRUNCH the ghost-type fox, while another melted a glass window with a cone of FLAMETHROWER. Things were looking dire, Rocket having made a second entry point into the League lab...

ONXzrhV6

{PC: 5}

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

axel
he/him/his
february 3rd
malie city
asexual
trainer
senior ranger
single
5’2” height
5’2” height
awards
240 posts
part of
TAG WITH @absalom
absalom steel
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2024 19:27:32 GMT
absalom steel Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

Since the grunts didn't notice them, he would say it was a success. He made note of just how powerful Mirage's illusions were. It was a good thing to know. While Josh charged ahead, he hung back. Watching. Waiting. If they slipped past Josh, he would be ready for them.
[break][break]
The fact they used dark type put a damper on things, but he could work with it. They couldn't attack something they couldn't catch, after all. There were one of two things he could do to avoid an attack. Have Mirage use Agility or have him use Shadow Sneak. The latter he wasn't a fan of since it made him feel a bit weird when riding the fox Pokémon. However, sometimes it came in handier than Agility.
[break][break]
Seeing the Houndoom coming towards them, jaws open to perform Crunch, he sighed. He knew what he had to do.
[break][break]
"Mirage, use Shadow Sneak," he said as he released Song from her Pokéball just as Mirage sunk into the ground. They cut it a bit close but managed to just avoid the Houndoom's attack.
[break][break]
Once he reappeared with Mirage, he dismounted and left him to his own attacks. There was a really good chance Mirage would be using Bitter Malice quite frequently to take out the other Pokémon, so knowing Mirage could take care of himself, he redirected his attention to Song just in time to see her let loose a Dazzling Gleam in an attempt to take out multiple opponents at once.[break]
[break][break]
5QCqoH8I

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,065 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2024 1:38:20 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
With Absalom seeming to have things under control outside, Josh could focus on the Pokémon and their trainers breaking and entering into the research station. Josh pulled back on Hylda's reins, the Glastrier dramatically rearing. An array of icicles rose from underneath the garage door covering the station's main entrance, forcing it open.

They were almost too late.

The Iron Leaves was on fire, and Josh didn't have a water Pokémon on him. He trusted the remaining League personnel could put out the fire while he and his Glastrier started to fend them off. Sigmund was not far behind, drawing his SACRED SWORD and slicing through a Houndoom with it.

Josh's prized ice equine trampled over another of Rocket's rank and file. For every Pokémon he felled, two more seemed to surround him. For every ICICLE CRASH and HEAVY SLAM Hylda unleashed, a stream of FLAMETHROWER melted part of even her cryogenic body. Sensing the horse struggling to keep her balance, Josh withdrew her, sent out Raikiri, and immediately mounted the thundercat. "Now, Sigmund!" he cried, the Cobalion look-alike readying his TACHYON CUTTER.

SeMh|BBL

{PC: 6}

Sigmund         Iron Crown        Fair
Hylda           Glastrier         Poor
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

axel
he/him/his
february 3rd
malie city
asexual
trainer
senior ranger
single
5’2” height
5’2” height
awards
240 posts
part of
TAG WITH @absalom
absalom steel
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2024 19:54:42 GMT
absalom steel Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

Having no doubts that Josh could handle himself, he just focused his attention on his own battle. On keeping as many grunts as he could from entering the Research Station. Hopefully, he would keep Josh from having to deal with too many attackers. Just because he could handle himself didn’t mean he couldn’t keep the gym leader from being too swamped.
[break][break]
He watched as Song used Disarming Voice on a few Houndoom trying to sneak up on Mirage and praised her for having her comrade's back before watching as Mirage used Bitter Malice on a Skunktank, slamming it back into a wall effectively knocking it out.
[break][break]
Wincing slightly, he made sure to let Mirage know he was doing a good job as well before taking the chance to look around. It seemed that there were many Rockets left on his end. He hoped that wasn’t because more had slipped past him to engage with Josh and that they had fled instead.
[break][break]
Speaking of Josh, he did wonder how he was holding up. But as busy as he was dealing with Rockets on his end, he didn’t have time to check.[break]
[break][break]
iHwOxP|e

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,065 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2024 23:57:39 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Sigmund's sword of light, hard as metal and with the same power as a Cobalion's, sowed chaos inside the research station alongside Raikiri and Josh. For every blow they suffered, at least one of the Rockets was incapacitated. Though their numbers were many, Sigmund and Raikiri were very special, powerful, and somewhat unknown Pokémon, though more had become known about Zeraora since Vital City was over. The Gym Leader had no doubts that several Zeraora from that tournament were in the clutches of the syndicate that threatened Hoenn.

Though Josh and Raikiri were bleeding, they came out of the research station triumphant. The Rockets that was fighting backed down, as well. "We did it. We saved them," Josh exhaled, parts of his body still thumping from taking cutting attacks to his sides. "There's just one issue, though... they got away with the research materials on Sigmund." Pesky Ghost and Psychic-types, making escapes all too easy with Shadow Sneak and Teleport...

lMe6nbep

{PC: 7}

Sigmund         Iron Crown        Fair
Raikiri         Zeraora           Poor