Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
Going to hell cause it feels like heaven.
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
Come, and Go (Excursion)
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2024 5:14:25 GMT
Alexandra Briarwood Avatar
[attr="class","lex"]
[attr="class","top"]
 His words reached out like a hand and put a choke hold on an eerie silence that fell between them. Her lids fell into a narrowed gaze that bore through him like the rumbling drills tearing this crater apart, “Strange?” she repeated, her voice monotone until the subtle inflection to make it a question. One brow ticked up, “Is there really any good way to be strange?” There wasn’t. But it was a good thing Lex didn’t quite care what he thought of her. Quite frankly, she didn’t care what anyone did. She’s a lone wolf, a solitary ghost; pale, mourning, and haunted by what could have been if she didn’t die alongside him. Because now, she’s just a shell of herself. The old Lex did die, and she’s buried in Johto next to him.

She didn’t have time to let his words stew and rile up a reaction from the volatile woman because he said something even crazier next that turned her growing scowl into a surprised smile, “A pack of them? Really?” she laughed, shaking her head in both regret and disbelief, “You’re high maintenance, aren’t you?” most rich people were, “I’ll see what we can do,” a sharp whistle caught the Houndoom’s attention, “Round em up, we’ll be waiting,” the Houndoom would have help from the shadows. The pokeballs on her hip cracked open, pouring thick, viscous ebon smoke across the rocky ground. The shadows stretched and dashed forward alongside the hunter towards their prey.

Lex leaned back onto a nearby crystal, reaching into her pocket to pull out a cigarette. She casually lit it and let the white smoke curl over her deep red smile, "Get ready, my ghosts are efficient. They're all yours. Show me what you got, Mr. Polite."

BPA5crU4
Total: 872

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".lex"]--accent:#9b0c17; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".lex blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".lex blockquote b, .lex blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".lex .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #9b0c17; [/newclass] [newclass=.lex .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.lex .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,897 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Come, and Go (Excursion)
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2024 8:17:16 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

Amor watched as she summoned her team of ghosts, some of them he was familiar with such as her Gardevoir that she had used on another mission with him once long ago. The two Dhelmise were nothing special, but the one that caught his attention was the horse, he had only ever seen one other person utilize it, and at that point in his career he didn't have the power to match up to the beast. Still he marveled at it, one day he would have one of his own it was an interesting specimen, but soon she took up her post smoking all the while.

So he waited realizing what it was that she wanted from him, and soon a trio of the Paradoxes were being herded hsi way. They were blue, raptor-like. Steam was escaping from the sides of their maws, if his guess was correct they had to be water types, like his Kingdra. If they were part dragon as well that was actually inconvenient for him, it was a durable type combination. Well it would've been inconvenient in a flash of light his Magearna escaped from the confines of her ball, and both of her arms lit up with a dazzling power.

"Take out the one on the right first....In this narrow canyon you won't have to try hard...." He expressed to Princess, and the mechanical doll let loose a powerful Fleur Canon aimed at the Walking Wake on the right. It struck true, and the beam remained concentrated on it until it finally collapsed. His Magearna began to glow as Soul-Heart activated, and it took aim at the one on the left, and let loose another.

The problem was that the last one was going to get to them before she could fire again, but that was fine. His Dragonite imposed itself ready to battle the final one with Magearna's support should it be needed.

MZfGgvcR

TLDR
Will do the final battle in my next post!

close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
Going to hell cause it feels like heaven.
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
Come, and Go (Excursion)
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2024 6:04:40 GMT
Alexandra Briarwood Avatar
[attr="class","lex"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Lex remained at her post: waiting, watching, judging. The steady amber gaze held an unmistakable predatory nature as if determining if he was predator, prey, or useless and better left to rot with the corpses in her wake. She’d seen him in action before, but a lot of time had passed. He seemed softer than he once was. Perhaps that’s what time in the lab did to you, Lex wouldn’t know.

The shriek of the beasts echoed through the cavern, seemingly everywhere at once. They tore around a sharp corner, hurling mud and steam, and blood that spattered against the shimmering crystals Amor was so infatuated with not that long ago. Shadows nipped at their heels, and at the first sign of the Magearna, disappeared.

She watched from behind the thin film of white smoke. The Magearna made quick work of the first and quickly moved on to the second. The third Walking Wake leapt over their engaged comrade and continued their charge, hissing and spitting HYDRO STEAM.

The groan of rusted metal and the grinding of steel chains whined as the two Dhelmise lashed out with their ANCHOR SHOTS. The last Walking Wake shrieked in surprise and defiance when it found itself ensnared in the trap. The two ghosts rocked back and forth, slowly tightening their hold on the struggling beast.

It’s then that Lex pushed off from her perch. She slowly approached the raptor-like paradox pokemon. There was a hint of wonder and curiosity that rarely found itself trapped in her eyes, “What an odd pokemon,” she kept a comfortable distance in case the Dragonite wanted it’s shot, “I guess I see the appeal.”

aGpcIVJL
Total:

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".lex"]--accent:#9b0c17; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".lex blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".lex blockquote b, .lex blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".lex .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #9b0c17; [/newclass] [newclass=.lex .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.lex .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,897 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Come, and Go (Excursion)
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2024 18:51:48 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

There was a raise of his brow in surprise at her interference. The creature quickly ensnared, and trapped in place by her Dhelmise, but he wasn't going to correct her or complain. Even if he should. Rather he pulled out what appeared to be a sketchpad, placing the picture that he had shown her earlier on it, and he began to compare details of his drawing to the one right in front of him.

"Odd is one way to describe it....I think it comes from a place in the far flung past....It bears similarities to a pokemon of this time, or perhaps it comes from an alternate universe where Groudon reigns supreme, and that is why it, and it's ilk are so powerful in the sun?" It was a theory, perhaps one he would share with , , and if they cared to hear it. There were a few explanations for their existence, but with the region constantly being in peril they were all kept quite busy from the fun aspects of research.

"It has the ability to walk on water, and it's part dragon...." He explained to her not that she probably cared to know, but it was still an interesting quirk of this particular pokemon. "It's unique water move isn't hampered by the sun...." He had been tracking all of these creatures down for quite some time now, so he had seen them do many a wonderous thing. "They will be nice additions to any persons team, at least in my opinion." The Dragonite himself didn't move to attack or the like.

It was waiting for it's prey to attempt to break free, or actually break free before knocking it down into the dirt. All that mattered to the dragon was that his trainer was safe, and so it simply watched, and waited.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Come, and Go (Excursion)
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2024 20:08:21 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]EXCURSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: