They/Them
April 12th
Lavaridge Town
Pansexual
Ranger-Coordinator
Cadet
5'9" / 175 cm height
5'9" / 175 cm height
Would you like an adventure now, or would you like to have your tea first?
awards
573 posts
part of
TAG WITH @el
El Sunderland
AZ Explore - El & Elise
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2024 2:50:42 GMT
El Sunderland Avatar
"Okay Haro - I'll want your help keeping track of the pokemon we find down here, okay? And don't wander too far from Baron."

-Ding Ding!-

At one of the many entrances into the crystalline cavern system that was Area Zero, El would be present - accompanied by Bibidi the Alakazam, Baron the Iron Valiant, and Haro the Porygon2. They were continuing their expedition of cataloguing the different pokemon present in this new place - albeit on foot rather than by air, given that caves weren't exactly open.

In coming down this far, El had become aware that this wasn't exactly the safest place. It was like that of a crystalline cave that and they had delved into once upon a time - the pokemon here could terastallize on their own, and a number of them were keen on picking fights to establish their territories.

Thus, Baron and Bibidi both remained closeby - both pokemon more than ready to provide protection if any of the wild pokemon here got to agitated. For now though, things appeared peaceful - and El was ready to capitalize on said peace, to gather data for the Rangers back home.
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
AZ Explore - El & Elise
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2024 6:28:56 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

Since the rangers wanted to know more about the Pokemon of Area Zero, the Galarian ambassador has her notepad ready to write down whatever wild Pokemon that her Pokemon, namely Revali the Xatu and Decarabia the Starmie track down. While both of them came a little ahead of her to track down a Glimmet in the cavern filled with Tera Crystals, her Mismagius and Aegislash provide her the protection where wild Pokemon were likely to give them danger. [break][break]

The Starmie notes the presence of another person and their Pokemon as it points out the other person to the royal ambassador. When the dark magenta haired royal and her Pokemon approach the person in the middle of overseeing their Porygon2 working, she’ll greet them with a little smile. “Hello, I don’t suppose you are also helping to file the wild Pokemon here?” The female royal uses her black pen to write down the Glimmet’s name onto her notepad since Decarabia the Starmie had tracked down the small rock type to its memory.[break][break]

SWsAPhhJ

TAGS [break]
NOTES – notes here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tsukistar

Elliot
They/Them
April 12th
Lavaridge Town
Pansexual
Ranger-Coordinator
Cadet
5'9" / 175 cm height
5'9" / 175 cm height
awards
573 posts
part of
TAG WITH @el
El Sunderland
AZ Explore - El & Elise
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2024 16:10:04 GMT
El Sunderland Avatar
Of the group, Bibidi was first to notice Elise's approach - the Alakazam briefly studying her and her pokemon, before giving a little nod in greeting. Bibidi would give a mental ping to the rest of her own group...

... Which drew their attentions - El in particular blinking and glancing over. "What's up, Bibi- oh!" Upon seeing a fellow human being, the young Ranger smiled and turned to face Elise and co. "Hey there - yeah, we've been surveying the pokemon around here." They confirmed with a smile.

With this being a brand new ecosystem, it was going to likely be a bit messy for awhile before it settles into some semblance of order; but this also meant it was prime time to study everything going on here. El, for instance, was curious about what was drawing a number of the wild pokemon here - besides the fact that this was an oasis, compared to the wastelands above.

"I'm El - and these are my pokemon, Bibidi, Haro, and Baron." El briefly gestured to indicate each one. While Bibidi and Baron would simply give nods in greeting...

... Haro, instead, would respond with a rather victorious sounding little tune?

El blinks for a second, before giggling. "Don't mind that, I uh, install little sound clips and textures on it sometimes." It was enrichment for Haro, who loved to put them to use, to say the least. "You've got some pretty cool helpers though," They commented in observation - glancing to the ghost and psychic types serving as her entourage.

Psychic-types were pretty helpful as it was - but maybe a few ghosts would be neat to have, too!

From deeper within the caverns though, a call echoed - one that had El blinking. What was that..? Certainly not any pokemon they'd heard before
(Koraidon call prompt-)

LZNwb4Lp

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
AZ Explore - El & Elise
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2024 23:07:15 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

The ranger affirms that they were helping to survey the Pokemon and introduces their name and their Pokmeon too. “It’s very nice meet you, El. My name is Elise and my Xatu and Starmie are Revail and Decarabia.” She’ll introduce her two Psychic type Pokemon to El before moving to the two ghost types with her. “And my ghost type Pokemon are Mana and Caliburn.” While the Starmie worked in analyzing one of the Carbink nearby, the Starmie ensures that it doesn’t scare off the rock and fairy type.[break][break]

Truthfully, this place appeared to be like another world from the remnants of that incident. There were Pokemon there that lived in this kind of environment, so that’ll make sense that she’ll help to catalogue them first. [break][break]

Their Porygon2 began to sound out a victorious little tone which the ranger apologized for. [break][break]

“Not to worry, I’m sure your Porygon2 is enjoying itself.” She laughs a little while the ranger notes that she had cool helpers. “And thank you for that, my Xatu has been extremely helpful in tracking down the Pokemon I needed to write down for my report to the rangers.”[break][break]

Eb4CqXu0

TAGS [break]
NOTES – Roll total: 125

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tsukistar

Elliot
They/Them
April 12th
Lavaridge Town
Pansexual
Ranger-Coordinator
Cadet
5'9" / 175 cm height
5'9" / 175 cm height
awards
573 posts
part of
TAG WITH @el
El Sunderland
AZ Explore - El & Elise
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2024 3:16:45 GMT
El Sunderland Avatar
El nodded along as each pokemon of Elise's was introduced. However, their eyes lit up a little at two in particular - Revali on an avian pokemon, and Decarabia on a star-shaped one? Sure, maybe the latter one was less likely a reference compared to the former - but it made them wonder, was Elise a bit of a nerd, too? "Those are some pretty nice names, eheh!"

The subject of Haro, though, would get a chuckle from El. It certainly enjoyed putting to use whatever they gave it; although... They wished that it'd stop breaking into their laptop to download less appropriate sound clips and textures. They didn't need a Porygon2 who could curse, or flip people off!

(The closest compromise El could get, was to have Haro agree to try to instead use a bleep sound effect, if it got worked up enough...)

As Elise mentions the work Revali had been doing though, El smiles and nods in turn. "Since we're both studying the pokemon moving in here, maybe we - uhm - could explore together, some?" They suggested - adding "I bet Revali and Haro can trade notes as we go, too." Unless Elise had something that Haro could hook up to, at least - but otherwise, letting the psychic-type chitchat with it should also suffice for sharing what they know.

Haro, visibly inquisitive, would glance to Revali with a little chirpy-sounding beep.

There was sure to be interesting data down here, though, El had a feeling - even if some of the slash-like marks that they could spy here and here told of danger lurking deep below the earth.
ROLL A NUMBER WITH A 3. - Encounter sword-like slashes on various rocks, trees, and more.

nGplrAmA

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
AZ Explore - El & Elise
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2024 0:01:16 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

A little flush on her cheeks came when the ranger compliments on her choice of names on her two Psychic type Pokemon. “Thank you, I love the names that you have for your Porygon2 and the rest of yours.” She did have to admit that their names for their Pokemon came from sources that she has known before. “My elder cousin ended up buying me a Nintendo Switch for Christmas four months ago and he bought me a couple of games. I’ve gotten their names from them.”[break][break]

She’d nod when the ranger brings up their question of exploring together. “Sure, I don’t mind exploring Area Zero together.” The idea of Revali and Haro working together to gather data did sound like the gathering of Pokemon species to write down would be done faster. “I’m certain that Revali would be happy to help Haro with surveying for wild Pokemon.”[break][break]

u14g4IFh

TAGS [break]
NOTES – Roll total: 92

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Tsukistar

Elliot
They/Them
April 12th
Lavaridge Town
Pansexual
Ranger-Coordinator
Cadet
5'9" / 175 cm height
5'9" / 175 cm height
awards
573 posts
part of
TAG WITH @el
El Sunderland
AZ Explore - El & Elise
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2024 15:24:38 GMT
El Sunderland Avatar
El smiled and nodded, as Elise explained where the names of her own pokemon came from - and they couldn't help a sheepish chuckle as they mentioned "I kinda grew up a nerd; couldn't get enough of watching cartoons, playing videogames, and - uhm - whatnot." Granted, Isaac had given Bibidi her name; but many of El's pokemon could have their names drawn to some form of story - be it literature, videogames, or a show.

When they had broken their knee as a kid, they didn't exactly have as much time for the sports they originally enjoyed.

As Elise agrees to joining together though, El nods with a bright smile. "Great! Let's see what we can find!" They responded, eager to continue onwards...

... Although, even as the group proceeded, they couldn't help but take note of the static that seemed to be lingering around them. Baron perked visibly in the Electric Terrain, the lights that the Iron Valiant had glowing a little brighter than usual. "Huh; wonder what left this Terrain here..." An electric-type? A Paradox?

In the moment, it was hard to say.
ROLL A 50. - Experience the weather becoming HARSH SUNLIGHT or the ground turning into ELECTRIC TERRAIN.

BrX0MMxj

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
AZ Explore - El & Elise
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2024 20:45:51 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

People had always assumed that as an ambassador to her nation, the Galarians expected her to have a solemn dignity to her position. The royal Calcifet Palace’s staff had never allowed both her and Remiel to play video games there either, so she’d spend all of her time in her own study, poring over books and taking notes from her governess’ tutoring after school ended.[break][break]

Being out of that suffocating palace made her happy to receive a coveted gift from Remiel, he really wanted her to be happy than anything else.[break][break]

“I’ll be right behind you.” The female royal diplomat gives El a smile when she follows them to whatever the ranger finds. Static appeared to be the main interest for their Iron Valiant while El wondered if this could be left behind by an electric type Pokemon or something else. [break][break]

Revali the Xatu would walk ahead of her to note of the static too while Elise looks down to the electricity coursing onto the ground. “I could only think of electric type Pokemon that made their home in the area, but there’s also some Paradox Pokemon that come into mind.”[break][break]

619u|4Uv

TAGS [break]
NOTES – Roll total: 133

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Tsukistar

Elliot
They/Them
April 12th
Lavaridge Town
Pansexual
Ranger-Coordinator
Cadet
5'9" / 175 cm height
5'9" / 175 cm height
awards
573 posts
part of
TAG WITH @el
El Sunderland
AZ Explore - El & Elise
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2024 4:17:39 GMT
El Sunderland Avatar
El hummed as Elise mused over the possibilities of the Electric Terrain's sources. "A lot of the metallic Paradoxes seem to like this sort of terrain. Baron kinda gets, like, a huge energy boost from it," Briefly, they glance to the Valiant in question - looking over his lights. "Though, with how many non-Paradox pokemon have been migrating down here, I wouldn't put it past an electric-type..."

They briefly glance around for any sort of signs or trails that a wild pokemon might leave - footprints, shed fur or scales, territorial markings, and the like. But nothing conclusive comes up...

... And they are soon distracted, when once more, a strange cry echoes from deeper within the caves. Whatever this mystery pokemon was that they were hearing, there was either multiple of them - or a rather chatty individual. "You hear that?" They question, glancing to Elise. "What sort of pokemon is that..? I've never heard a pokemon with a cry quite like that before..."

If it was a new pokemon - paradox or not - it'd certainly be a curious find for the Rangers to hear about...
(Koraidon call prompt-)

SUc2WucQ
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
AZ Explore - El & Elise
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2024 15:35:56 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

A nod comes from the female ranger cadet when El gives other possibilities of the cause of the Electric Terrain since their Iron Valiant gets a boost of energy from it. “It’s the same for my Iron Jugulis, it gets a substantial boost from Electric Terrain too.” Since there were non-electric Pokemon that moved to the chasm and Area Zero, she probably thought there were different types that can use that move. “You’re right, I can presume a non-electric type can create that amount of terrain.”[break][break]

And when an even stranger cry comes from one of the caves near the static terrain, she’s curious to see what it was. “I heard it too.” Her Starmie and Xatu look over to the entrance of the cave while the Mismagius and Aegislash follow the ambassador from behind. “I’ll follow you behind while you explore.” When Elise confirms with the other ranger, she’ll follow them inside the cave too.[break][break]

Maybe whatever that cry was, it would be another Pokemon that they can both study on.[break][break]

3SmXqARG

TAGS – @tag [break]
NOTES – Roll total: 253

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,345 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
AZ Explore - El & Elise
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2024 5:19:10 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]EXCURSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: