Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Above Grief [M]
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2024 13:31:29 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

The funeral of her mother would take place this week, so the royal ambassador comes here to Mt. Pyre’s graveyard. Though she is in grieving still, the shard of Calyrex that is bestowed to her by the original Calyrex protecting the League’s Dyna Tree in Ever Grande City gave her hope that she will make good on her promise to the High King.[break][break]

He was testing her to see her qualities as a leader and how she’ll triumph over adversity with her regal grace.[break][break]

Along with her loyal Mismagius floating beside her, Elise takes the path towards the graveyard. Charles the Calyrex follows closely behind since he had wanted to venture into a very quiet place that the ambassador found to be suitable. She and her Pokemon stop by to look at some graves with marked names. Her mother’s name would soon decorate her own gravestone…once the funeral was over.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – Bond Bridge (March 2024)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Zaber

He/him
Trainer
Civilian
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
178 posts
part of
TAG WITH @zachary
zachary stellar
Above Grief [M]
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2024 15:22:25 GMT
zachary stellar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zachary1"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

Mt. Pyre was a place Zachary was coming by frequently. The mysticism of this place, despite it being a Graveyard, lured in so many unnusual Pokemon. Ruins and temples littered the mountainside and played host to the cemetery where the ghosts roamed. Zachary continued to explore there. It was convienent he had Pokemon who could Teleport, making it easier for him to return to these places far quicker than by foot or flying if he had a Pokemon who could carry him. [break][break] With him, naturally-- was his best friend Dizzy the Delphox. The fiery fox continued to keep him company as they marched around the outskirts of the graveyard. "It's nice we can come around here a bit more so easily, isn't it?" Zachary said as he looked to Dizzy. The fox gave a soft nod of acceptance to his words. [break][break] It was then, that Dizzy suddenly sniffed the air-- and caught with of a familiar scent. He sniffed again, trying to find where it was-- and soon saw it, up on the hill. The look of the woman in the violet dress was unmistakable. Dizzy soon gave a defining bark and pointed his stick out to the hill. [break][break] "Huh? Dizzy, what's wrong?" he asked and soon drew his attention to the woman up on the hill."Wait a minute? Isn't that Elise?" Zachary asked, recognizing the woman. Though she could be rather stern at times, Zachary had met her enough that he considered her a friend. With an exchange of looks between them, the two made their way up the hill to reach her. [break][break] They soon approached, seeing her kneeling down beside the graves. As he approached, it became more and more clearer how somber she was. "... Elise? Hey... Are you okay?" Zachary wasn't even sure what to say. He wanted to say hello and ask how she was-- but it was clear she was very upset. He didn't know about her recent events, coming only cause he saw her, and saw a friend sad. Dizzy too sensed her sadness, his ears drooping in sympathy. [break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

NOTES

Bond Bridge mission March 2024..[break]
XXX.[break]
XXX.

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.zachary1]--accent:#1f8999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zachary1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 .ooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Above Grief [M]
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2024 15:53:39 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

The familiar voice speaks to her and the ambassador turns to see the blue haired young man and his Delphox. “I could be doing better since my mother is gone from this world and all I’m doing now is supporting my father in those harder times.” The royal ambassador replied in a somber tone. “Mother told me that it’ll be alright when I saw her for the last time. She said that she’ll always be with me.”[break][break]

As a princess, Elise doesn’t cry this time. She already shed her tears when she came to tell her story to the Calyrex at the Dyna Tree.[break][break]

Her Mismagius gives her a little touch of comfort from her robed hand. The Calyrex floating beside the Galarian Ambassador is a bit silent, he wouldn’t talk much unless the King is prompted to. Over to one grave, the hare king with his large crown looks over the marked writing of a name onto the stone.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – Bond Bridge (March 2024)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Zaber

He/him
Trainer
Civilian
awards
178 posts
part of
TAG WITH @zachary
zachary stellar
Above Grief [M]
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2024 16:21:08 GMT
zachary stellar Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

This hit Zachary like a ton of bricks as he realized Elise was indeed feeling sad. Her tone was proper as usual, in control. But still-- the news was clear. She just lost her mother. Zachary was stunned, unable to utter the words for a moment. Dizzy's own reaction was much similar. Further, he remembered the other pokemon-- the king himself? He was there?! Accompanying the princess. Honestly that made more sense. Dizzy regarded the legendary pokemon with a bow, being courteous to both king and princess. Still there was sorrow in the air here.[break][break] "E-Elise. I'm so sorry..." Zachary expressed. His words still caught in his throat. Both of his parents were still alive, and the idea of living without them was terrifying to him. Even with him traveling and so-- the reality was there that one day he would have to say goodbye to them. But that fear to lose them-- still was a silent bomb in his chest. He bit his lip, trying to think away from that fact-- and realized how Elise could be feeling. [break][break] Zachary wiped a sudden tear from his eye, trying to not let his tears show. Unlike Elise, who was more in control of his emotion, Zachary wasn't. He often wore his heart on his sleeve, for better or worse and struggled to not let it show. "I...." the words died in his throat.[break][break] Dizzy too showed sympathy as he gave a silent prayer with his stick. But still, the issue was Elise now. Her mother was gone but her loved ones still remained and hurt now. The poor fox was just feeling for their friend. "Hmmmmrrmm..." Dizzy said with a soft whimper. [break][break] The fox knelt down next to her, offering his support. He wanted to do or say something, but wasn't sure. how. [break][break]

NOTES

XXX.[break]
XXX.

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.zachary1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Above Grief [M]
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2024 7:27:46 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calcifet elise"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topimages"]

[attr="class","subtextbox"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]
The holy sword only protects the king,[break]
It is the king's power that protects the country.

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

[attr="class","imgavatar"]

A bow comes from the Delphox when Dizzy makes the courteous gesture towards the Galarian Ambassador and her Calyrex. Elise hears the words fail the blue-haired young man and that he didn’t know what to say to the revelation of her mother’s death. She did knew it was coming soon and that the Calyrex at the Dyna Tree probably understood how death in the family affected her. [break][break]

“I’ve accepted that she will be gone soon after she was diagnosed and the last time that I’ve visited her at the hospital in Rustboro.” Elise spoke in breaking the silence though she is still in pain from losing her beloved mother. “I need only to give my father and little sister support in their mourning. My father is…devastated from his loss too.”

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
[break][break]

[break]
♔ Bond Bridge (March 2024)

[attr="class","pbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent: #D0BDF0!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet"]--bg: #222; --accent: #D0BDF0; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet b"]font: 500 12px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet b"]font: 500 12px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .topimages"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: none; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#fff; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".calcifet .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .calcifet .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .calcifet .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .calcifet .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calcifet .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".calcifet .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".calcifet:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Zaber

He/him
Trainer
Civilian
awards
178 posts
part of
TAG WITH @zachary
zachary stellar
Above Grief [M]
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2024 2:21:05 GMT
zachary stellar Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

Zachary didn't really know how to deal with it. His grandparents had passed and remembered how he handed it poorly. He was only eight at the time of their death and his parents sheltered him from the majority of it. But still, he missed his grandmother, having planned to give her a Christmas present but now that hope had died with her. He knew-- he knew his family would eventually die, as would he. But it was hard to think on it. He wanted to avoid such thoughts and enjoy life. [break][break] Elise however, couldn't and had to face it all for her family's sake. [break][break] Zachary soon bit his lip, unsure what to do in the face of such hard times. His fists gripped, hating himself for not able to truly relate as he had yet to loose-- and never wanted to. He felt he rather die than see his mother and father pass. Tears fell from his eyes. "Elise, I wish I could do something to help you. I hate that there is nothing I can really do..." Zachary said, wiping an arm to quickly hide his tears. He composed himself and turned to her and her pokemon. "If I can do anything, anything-- please let me know. " he said, even though he knew he was powerless to do anything in such a situation. [break][break] Dizzy's ears drooped as he soon did what Zachary couldn't But it probably be a gambit...[break][break] Dizzy gave a soft bark and threw his arms around Elise, hugging the princess. Probably a 'gutzy' move, but a hug from a furry, friendly fox probably wasn't the worst thing in the world. Zachary of course, saw this and looked surprised. [break][break]"Dizzy! What you doing?" Zachary jumped, not reading his intention in the face of his loss of composure. The fox was just trying to comfort Elise, though probably her other Pokemon wouldn't like him being so huggy. [break][break]

NOTES

XXX.[break]
XXX.

[googlefont=Montserrat]

[break][break]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights