Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
A keen mind cuts deeper than even the sharpest sword.
awards
1,014 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
No Filters, Just Vibes
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2024 18:25:49 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar
[attr="class","aurelie"]

[attr="class","aurelie_lyrics"]Flowers, photography, and flirtation
[attr="class","aurelie_body"]Even with the unseasonably cold winter still leaving a noticeable chill in the air, subtle signs of spring were starting to proliferate across the landscape a week after Palentine's Day. Aurelie couldn't help basking in the mellow golden glow of the late afternoon sunshine and admiring the tiny, tender green leaflets sprouting from overarching tree branches as she lingered outside the small Rangers' office in Verdanturf Town.

She wasn't usually in the habit of loitering near anywhere where Rangers tended to congregate, but this afternoon, she had special surprise plans for one particular Ranger: , of course. On Palentine's Day itself, they'd been apart. They'd exchanged sweet texts and sent gifts—which was already a novelty for the usually relationship-averse Aurelie—but that was it.

But this week, Aurelie happened to be in the area where he usually lived and worked. So, she decided to sweep into town and whisk him away for the evening. Hopefully, he didn't have any plans for tonight, because she honestly hadn't thought about that before impulsively showing up here.

Taking a deep breath, the redhead looked over her phone at the list of ideas she'd put together for how they could spend their evening together. The week after Palentine's, everything was quieter, which was a relief. Nothing was booked up or likely to be packed, the way they were on the holiday itself.

There's a cooking class we can take together to cook and prepare our own tasty dinner, Aurelie reflected, looking at her list. Or the little sculpture garden in the park is still running that Palentine's Day exhibit. I think I saw a couple fun movies at the theater we could watch, too...

And of course, there's the hiking trail up into the hills where people go to watch the sunset or stargaze together.
Aurelie smiled softly at that idea. That definitely sounded very romantic, especially if they could find a quiet spot to enjoy each other's company in peace.

Looking up from her phone, the redhead caught her breath as she spotted Jack coming slowly out of the office, looking preoccupied. She grinned happily to herself, darted forward with quick steps, and quietly maneuvered around so that she was behind him.

Then Aurelie rushed behind him and rose up on tiptoe to gently press her hands over his eyes, letting out a breathy laugh. "Hi! Guess who!"

[attr="class","aurelie_tag"]

| Mission | Outfit

[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF PIXEL PERFECT

[newclass=.aurelie]width:420px;padding:40px;background:#862939;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie img]height:100px;width:100px;padding:15px;border:1px solid #fff;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_lyrics]text-align:center;font-family:verdana;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#eee;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_body]width:420px;padding:40px;background:#222;font-size:14px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;color:#aaa;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_tag]text-align:center;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_tag a]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:8px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

skyline

jack
he/him
twenty-six
august 12
Hulbury
bi
travel blogger
elite ranger
Travel is the great leveler, the great teacher, bitter as medicine, crueler than mirror-glass.
awards
574 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jack
jack wainwright
No Filters, Just Vibes
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2024 20:01:19 GMT
jack wainwright Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jackpost"]

Standing up from his small desk at the station, he winced as he stretched his injured shoulder overhead. It had been a long shift after he had to break up a poaching attempt on his patrol, made even longer by the amount of paperwork he had to file for his report. Slipping out of the front door of the station, he was relieved to be heading home for a night of rest.[break][break]

When hands covered his eyes, the visage of the Masked Rocket flashed in his mind as he reached for the utility knife in his pocket. When he heard Aurelie's familiar voice, he redirected his hand so as not to appear as if he was reaching for a weapon with which to stab her.[break][break]

"Wow love, you really surprised me!" he said in what he hoped was a casual tone as he gently gripped her wrists and spun around. Once they were face to face, he planted a heavy kiss on her lips, as his hands slid down to her hips. "Sorry if I stink, it's been a long day," he apologized, leaning back to look at her.[break][break]

Shit, did I forget about a date we had set up?[break][break]

"So, uh, to what do I owe the pleasure of your company?" he asked uncertainly.

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

– Mission: Sunset Selfie

[attr="class","jackpkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".jackpost"]--accent:#52D8D8;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost u"]text-underline-offset:3px;color:var(--accent);text-decoration-color:var(--accent);text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost h1"]font:bold 16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost h2"]font:bold 14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost .tag a"]font:15px Poppins;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dreamflower

she/her
December 12
Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
awards
1,014 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
No Filters, Just Vibes
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2024 0:32:11 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar
[attr="class","aurelie"]

[attr="class","aurelie_body"]"Jack! You didn't even guess!" Aurelie exclaimed with mock indignation, the merry sparkle of her eye belying the playful pout of her lips. Oblivious to Jack's aborted grab for his knife, she leaned eagerly into his kiss, rising reflexively on tiptoe to make it easier on his neck and give him even better access to her hips and bottom.

When he pulled back, so did she, rather unsteadily. At his question, she flushed crimson and cleared her throat. "Um, right, so, what I meant to say was... Surprise!"

She hastened to explain, "I was delivering an order to a business located on Route 117 and decided to...what's the phrase?...pop into town and pay you a surprise visit. We never did get together on Palentine's Day, so I thought I might whisk you away for a romantic Friday night."

Aurelie awkwardly dropped her gaze at this point, imagining just how idiotic she must sound right now. Sinking slowly back onto her heels, she scrambled to pull her phone out of her pocket and show Jack the list of date ideas she'd cobbled together off the internet.

"So...what I was thinking we might be able to do is visit that little sculpture garden at the local park. It looks really pretty and nice," the redhead began, biting her lip. "Or I saw a cute restaurant where couples can cook dinner together. You know I'd be all over something like that!" If anyone knew how much she loved both food and cooking, it'd be Jack.

A grin broke across her face as she concluded, "And of course, there's the hiking trail that goes up...what's it called? Oh, right, Corona Hill, where I read that the view of the sunset from the top is absolutely spectacular. 'The best place to hold hands and take photos in all Verdanturf,' the article said.

"So, what do you think?"
she asked. "Does any of that sound good to you?"

As a cold breeze gusted past, she pulled her jacket tighter around her and tilted her head back to look up at Jack, wondering what he thought of all this. Would he be excited by all this? Or at least pleased?

Or—the thought chilled her as much as the brisk wind—would he smile, shake his head, and say in that courteous yet crisp Galarian way of his that he'd had a long day and all he wanted to do was take a hot shower, eat a sandwich, and have an early night?

Pushing that thought away for now, Aurelie leaned her head against his shoulder for a moment. "Oh, by the way, I think you smell great," she murmured, her lips curving back into a contented little smirk. "There's a reason I didn't get you cologne for Palentine's Day, though I did like the perfume you sent me—or Ignace, I guess I should say."

| Mission | Outfit

[newclass=.aurelie img]height:100px;width:100px;padding:15px;border:1px solid #fff;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_lyrics]text-align:center;font-family:verdana;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#eee;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_body]width:420px;padding:40px;background:#222;font-size:14px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;color:#aaa;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:8px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

skyline

jack
he/him
twenty-six
august 12
Hulbury
bi
travel blogger
elite ranger
Travel is the great leveler, the great teacher, bitter as medicine, crueler than mirror-glass.
awards
574 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jack
jack wainwright
No Filters, Just Vibes
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2024 1:09:35 GMT
jack wainwright Avatar
[nospaces]

He couldn't help but brush his lips across Aurelie's skin as he leaned in to peek at her phone. A deep, "hrm" rumbled in his chest as he weighed the options.[break][break]

"It all sounds good!" he enthused after a moment of thought, "But since I've already got my work boots on and I'm already smelly, hiking up Corona Hill sounds like the best of the options."[break][break]

In his time since moving to Hoenn, he had wanted to make the hike up Corona Hill for some photography but had always been distracted by other things. While he didn't have his camera equipment on him, he was still excited by the opportunity to have this one goal, however small, be achieved. Looking at Aurelie's beautiful features, he was suddenly flooded with gratitude at having her be a part of his life.[break][break]

"You ready?" he asked as a wide smile lit up his face.

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","credit"]

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".jackpost u"]text-underline-offset:3px;color:var(--accent);text-decoration-color:var(--accent);text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost .tag a"]font:15px Poppins;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dreamflower

she/her
December 12
Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
awards
1,014 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
No Filters, Just Vibes
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2024 20:25:04 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar
[attr="class","aurelie"]

[attr="class","aurelie_body"]Leaning gently into Jack's brief kiss while he was weighing their options, Aurelie frowned slightly as her thoughts started to drift toward the cause of his sweaty condition. He was a Ranger, after all, and one that she had seen in action more than once. She couldn't help suddenly envisioning Jack vengefully pursuing other Rocket poachers the same way he went after her and for the Gardevoirs.

But then she shook her head as if to clear it of distracting thoughts and gave a mental shrug. We were careless, the redhead reminded herself, and we learned from it. If anyone else is as careless as we were, they'd deserve to get chased after or caught too.

With that thought in mind, Aurelie was able to summon up an answering smile when Jack agreed to the plan of hiking up Corona Hill for a view of the sunset. "Then it's a date," she cooed.

Taking his hand, she pressed kisses along the tips of his fingers while hurriedly pulling up a walking map of the shortest route to the hill. "Oh, thank Arceus, the base of the hill isn't all that far from here," she sighed in relief. "Come on, let's go!"

A twinkle of amusement brightened her eye as they walked along the increasingly busy and lively streets of Verdanturf as the afternoon deepened toward evening. "I almost wonder if it's not a coincidence the Rangers' office is so close to the prettiest, most scenic area in town," the redhead teased, curling one arm around Jack's shoulders and pulling him close.

Looking up at him through her lashes, she asked laughingly, "Do you Rangers go up there during your lunch breaks, maybe? And make out with each other at the summit?"

It certainly made for a more charming mental image than Rangers throwing pies at each other, which she remembered hearing they'd done at one point.

"Ugh, it certainly is getting crowded around here," Aurelie commented aloud as they drew closer. It seemed like they certainly weren't the only couple with plans to hike to the top, even though it was well after Palentine's Day when the area was supposed to be busiest. "But oh, look!"

She pointed toward a row of food trucks parked along the foot of the hill and grinned playfully at Jack. "We should pick up some food and make a little picnic out of it. Just like old times, right?"

| Mission | Outfit

close tab

played by

skyline

jack
he/him
twenty-six
august 12
Hulbury
bi
travel blogger
elite ranger
awards
574 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jack
jack wainwright
No Filters, Just Vibes
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2024 0:10:40 GMT
jack wainwright Avatar
[nospaces]

An electric thrill ran up his arm and down his spine as Aurelie kissed his fingers. He shivered with pleasure at the contact before she pulled him along to the nearest hiking path.[break][break]

"It wouldn't surprise me that whoever built the station had natural beauty in mind. Protecting that is a big part of the job, they probably thought it'd be nice to be able to conviently enjoy it once in awhile rather that the constant fight to maintain and defend it," Jack said, his mind wandering to whatever historical Ranger had set up the Verdanturf station. It would be nice to enjoy things every once in awhile.[break][break]

A little laugh escaped him at the thought of making out with his coworkers. "That sounds like a pretty good lunch break, but there's not many Rangers who work out of this station so the make out selection is really poor," he teased as he snuck a quick kiss at the corner of her mouth. He added, "I've never actually been up there. I've always been meaning to go but never got around to it. I'm really happy you had this picked out for a date!"[break][break]

At the sight of the food trucks, his stomach rumbled loudly. "Just like old times, hm? Well in that case we had better get one of everything and make sure that you don't sit on any precarious edges while you eat!"

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","credit"]

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

dreamflower

she/her
December 12
Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
awards
1,014 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
No Filters, Just Vibes
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2024 16:52:02 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar
[attr="class","aurelie"]

[attr="class","aurelie_body"]Aurelie broke into a lighthearted chuckle, followed by a mock-disappointed groan, when Jack jokingly bemoaned the lack of make-out partner selection among his fellow Rangers. "Oh no! Though I guess I can sympathize, with my workplace," she sighed, mentally picturing her own solitary workshop.

The corner of her mouth tingled pleasantly after he kissed it, and the talk about make-outs had Aurelie sneaking a peek at his lips and speculating if she should just make out with him right now. They were in such a busy area, though, and Jack was talking again. She forced herself to focus and listen.

"Aww, I had no idea you hadn't visited this area before!" she replied, smiling softly. Contenting herself with pressing a lingering kiss to his cheek, the redhead added, "There's a lot of places in Lilycove I haven't visited either, so I understand that! Maybe the next time you're in town, you can return the favor and we can go to one of those places."

When she heard his stomach rumbling, her lips curled into an amused grin. The expression faded slightly when she noticed the lines stretching from most of the food trucks, though. Aurelie shook her head and sighed again.

"As much as I love your enthusiasm—and the plan not to sit anywhere I could fall into the ocean—I think if we tried to get one of everything again, we'd be here all night," she responded pragmatically. "Then neither of us would make it to the hill!

"So, let's just get..."
Pausing for a moment, Aurelie looked around rapidly and picked a truck with a promisingly short line. "Some tasty curry or noodles!"

They waited in line for a few minutes, while more people joined the crowd either queueing for food or climbing up the hill. When their food was finally ready, Aurelie let out an impressed whistle when she saw how colorful and appetizing her curry looked and how prettily it was plated in the container.

"This looks fantastic! I guess we got lucky with this one," she marveled aloud. Letting out a laugh, she pulled out her phone. "I guess the cool thing to do these days is take a photo of your food, right? And make everyone else envy your feast."

As little attention as Aurelie usually paid to social media trends, she nevertheless positioned her phone over her paper container. Just as she was ready to click the button, though, someone's shoulder jostled her arm. She nearly dropped her food, and the photo ended up a blur of strangers' shoes and pants.

| Mission | Outfit

close tab

played by

skyline

jack
he/him
twenty-six
august 12
Hulbury
bi
travel blogger
elite ranger
awards
574 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jack
jack wainwright
No Filters, Just Vibes
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2024 22:43:08 GMT
jack wainwright Avatar
[nospaces]

"Oh, good idea! We could put together a list of local adventures," Jack grinned at the idea of lining up a series of dates in Lilycove and Verdanturf.[break][break]

He heaved a dramatic sigh at the sight of the long lines as his stomach grumbled in agreement. As they waited in line for noodles, Jack snuck surreptitious glances at those ahead of them, his mouth watering at the sight of their containers. It looked and smelled delicious. When they finally received their orders, it took all of his willpower not to begin eating then and there.[break][break]

He watched Aurelie in amusement as she set up her phone to take a photo of the food. While Jack did some food photography, it wasn't a big part of his social media presence. When Aurelie nearly lost her curry and her phone, Jack lunged forward though she recovered it on her own. Glimpsing the photo over her shoulder, merriment sparkled in his eyes as he said, "Not a very appetizing photo."[break][break]

"Let's take photos at the top," he suggested as he gently took the container from her and stacked it atop his own. It was safer that way, he thought to himself as he offered her a wide grin. Tilting his head toward the hill, he added, "Maybe we can do one of those noodle slurping kisses in the sunset?"

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","credit"]

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

dreamflower

she/her
December 12
Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
awards
1,014 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
No Filters, Just Vibes
POSTED ON May 2, 2024 23:38:20 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar
[attr="class","aurelie"]

[attr="class","aurelie_body"]Aurelie gratefully relinquished her container of noodles and curry into Jack's more capable hands, letting him balance it neatly atop his own without faltering. Instead, she hurried a few steps ahead of him and assumed the role of guarding and guiding them all safely up the hill. Any tourists who pressed too close courted a sharp elbow or shoulder jostle.

Pocketing her phone, she laughingly remarked, "Clearly, blogging isn't for the faint of heart! Who knew you need nerves of steel to take a good food photo?"

At his suggestion of taking a cute noodle-slurping photo, Aurelie clapped her hands with delight. "Yes! Absolutely! I love that. It'll be so cute."

She started immediately looking for picturesque spots to take the photo as they neared the top of the hill. Unfortunately, it was still buzzing with tourists and Pokemon, especially as the sun slipped further below the horizon and the sky shimmered in pearlescent, pastel hues of mauve, apricot, and rose. It was a truly beautiful day, which was probably why half of Verdanturf seemed to be up here.

"So, where should we sit? What about there, near that group of ferns?" she started to say, only to groan when another couple settled right on top of it.

"Or that side over there...oh, come on, where did that Snorlax come from? It's blocking out the whole view!"

The redhead shaded her eye from the slanting rays of sunlight, before shaking her head and chuckling. "You know what, let's just settle right here. It seems quiet enou... Ow!" She glared at the passerby who'd just trodden heavily on her foot.

Then, she looked back at Jack's profile, clear-cut and handsome, silhouetted against the deepening blue of the evening sky. Aurelie's spirits rose almost despite herself. A smile stole over her face as she snuck in a kiss while picking up her container of curry.

"I'm worrying too much," she sighed, plumping herself down on the grass and sliding closer to him. Deftly, she opened the container and picked up a small clump of noodles with her chopsticks. "What matters most is just relaxing and enjoying ourselves, right?

"Want a taste of my curry?"
Aurelie cheerfully offered him some of her food, blithely oblivious to any double entendres she might have just unthinkingly uttered.

| Mission | Outfit

close tab

played by

skyline

jack
he/him
twenty-six
august 12
Hulbury
bi
travel blogger
elite ranger
awards
574 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jack
jack wainwright
No Filters, Just Vibes
POSTED ON May 3, 2024 21:20:59 GMT
jack wainwright Avatar
[nospaces]

"You'd make an excellent bodyguard, love," Jack said, in awe as Aurelie valiantly defending him from the jostling elbows of the crowd. He was flattered until he realized she was mostly defending the food. A wry grin crooked his mouth up at the corners.[break][break]

His amusement grew as he plans were thwarted at every turn. When another couple took a spot by the ferns, he was half-tempted to just go join them but Aurelie seemed dedicated to finding the perfect spot. He swallowed a laugh as she complained about the Snorlax; the station occasionally received complaints about the enormous pokemon which the Rangers either dutifully ignored or sent whatever trainee was on hand to cajole her out of the way. The snorlax was wild but the local Rangers had named her something silly. Eunice, maybe, or Gertrude, or Bertha? He kept his mouth shut, though laughter danced in his eyes.[break][break]

"Lovely spot," he said, sending a furious glare at the passerby who had trod on his girlfriend. "I will valiantly exact vengeance upon anyone who threatens this sacred ground and our hard-won meals," he grinned at here.

Leaning back, Jack cocked an eyebrow at Aurelie, wondering if she had just given him the invitation that she intended. "I'd love to taste your curry," he said, keeping his voice neutral as he scooped up a bit of her food. Holding up his take-away container of food and winking, he added, "Maybe you'd like my noodle?"

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

– Mission: Sunset Selfie[break]
– Imminent Instability Endeavor: use one of these names in a post in any capacity: giovanni, bertha, clay, hapu, rika.

[attr="class","credit"]

[googlefont=Poppins]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights