part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
REVENANT
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2024 6:50:24 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollietop"]
[attr="class","littleollie"] She'd burned him.

[break][break] Memories of magma and searing fire scorched his vision alongside the smell of burning flesh. It was nothing like he'd ever felt before. Ollie knew pain, he'd lived it. As a young, active person, it wasn't exactly unusual for him to fall from cliffsides or be thrown from horseback. He'd broken bones before, perhaps more times than he could remember.

[break][break] But this was different.

[break][break] This pain, this agony, was unlike anything else. Not just because he'd never been burned before, but to be burned - literally - by her hurt all the more.

[break][break] "GET OFF OF HIM!"

[break][break] Ollie winced. The nurse who was redressing his wound pulled a little bit too hard, perhaps more than he liked.

[break][break] "Hey, could you -"

[break][break] His words, however, are cut off at the sound of a sliding door. He blinked.

[break][break] Penny.

[break][break] "... Hey."

[break][break] Despite everything, his expression was still fond.

[break]
[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
POST-PSDT

[newclass=".littleollie"]--accent:#FFB546; } .littleollie { font:12px/15px 'Roboto'; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 65px 50px; letter-spacing:0.4px!important} .littleollie b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littleollie i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littleollie a { font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'!important; } .littleollie u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .littleollie .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:20px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littleollie .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase; } .littleollie img { filter:grayscale(0%); } .littleollie { border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px!important;} .littleollie .title { text-align:right; margin-bottom:20px; } .littleollie .title b { border-bottom:1px solid; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ollietop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#FFB546;height:40px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,708 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
REVENANT
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2024 9:34:11 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Bandages hung loosely around her cheeks, kissing the mark had so kindly gifted her. But, beyond that, the extent of their wounds hardly matched. While burns gnawed on pieces of Ollie's body, only scratches carved hers, so inconsequential that even the doctor had barely spent a minute examining the wounds himself.
[break][break]

It was why she was here, entering his room like a child tortured by nightmares.
[break][break]

"...Hello."
[break][break]

Her fingers timidly cradled the edges of the sliding glass door as she hovered by the entranced. Every step between felt like miles' worth of unresolved tension. Tension that felt as dangerous as the monster they'd just barely escaped.
[break][break]

"Can I come in?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,321 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
REVENANT
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2024 15:13:19 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","littleollie"] "I - of course!"

[break][break] It was unbearable to know that she would even doubt it.

[break][break] Ollie glanced quickly at the nurse to affirm that she was done with his wound care, watching her disappear behind the sliding door, before his lips slid into a smile that hurt.

[break][break] It was just because had punched him, he told himself.

[break][break] A hand patted the worn fabric next to him gently, insisting that she sit down.

[break][break] "How are you? Are you alright?"

[break][break] When they'd met hours ago, it had been under pretenses. Ollie knew that. They were Councilwoman and Head Ranger; they couldn't show weakness, especially not to others.

[break][break] But they were different — at least he hoped so.

[break]

POST-PSDT

[newclass=".littleollie"]--accent:#FFB546; } .littleollie { font:12px/15px 'Roboto'; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 65px 50px; letter-spacing:0.4px!important} .littleollie b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littleollie i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littleollie a { font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'!important; } .littleollie u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .littleollie .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:20px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littleollie .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase; } .littleollie img { filter:grayscale(0%); } .littleollie { border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px!important;} .littleollie .title { text-align:right; margin-bottom:20px; } .littleollie .title b { border-bottom:1px solid; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ollietop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#FFB546;height:40px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,708 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
REVENANT
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2024 8:09:16 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

She could feel her own heart thrumming against her chest as she cautiously stepped into the room, passing the nurse along the way. It was as though every step was accompanied by a vicious strike of a knife to her veins, tearing them open, and allowing her bloodied thoughts to spill across the floor.
[break][break]
It was only when she took her place beside him, allowing the bed to dip into her weight, that she drew from the spilled blood to scribble out her next words.
[break][break]
"I'm fine," she replied, although hesitancy riddled her words, turning them softer than she had intended. "Are you?"
[break][break]
There hadn't been much time between collecting the injured and meeting Remiel. If there had, this persistent worry would've been quenched hours ago. Instead, time had given the perfect opening to tear her from the inside out.

[break][break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,321 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
REVENANT
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2024 8:58:58 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","littleollie"] "I am," he said, though it wasn't as if he would've said anything else. Even if it wasn't true. He knew his place in her life, and knew the spark that he was to provide admist the chaos of her mind.

[break][break] A hand reached out for hers, entangling their fingers atop his knee.

[break][break] It felt good to touch her again, like this, in the comfort of the room. Without prying eyes, at least, for now.

[break][break] "They'll heal in no time," he promised.

[break][break] His eyes met hers.

[break][break] 'I know it wasn't your fault.'

[break]

POST-PSDT

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,708 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
REVENANT
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2024 6:04:26 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

But it is.
[break][break]

Everything is her fault.
[break][break]

is in the hospital because of her recklessness, and while 's injuries left in him a far better state, there was no denying the link of those burns to her twitching fingers. There is no burying the carelessness that raked her actions on that battlefield, nor the way blood stained her vision. In those jaws of war, she sought blood, and in many ways, she found it.
[break][break]

"It keeps happening," her confession quakes out from her lips like a newborn deer. Riddled with uncertainty, her voice remains a murmur, leaking out from between her shuddering shoulders and sullen eyes, "I keep losing control, and I," fingers tighten around his, keeping her grounded, solid. "I keep hurting you."
[break][break]

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,321 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
REVENANT
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2024 6:12:55 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","littleollie"] "i don't care," he cuts her off, staring at her with the eyes of the fiercest green. with the same unwavering depths of a lush, impenetrable forest: steadfast and unyielding in their resolve.

[break][break] a calloused hand cradled her jaw, eyes softening a touch.

[break][break] "you can hurt me as much as you like."

[break][break] his lips tweaked into a smile.

[break][break] "i hurt you first, after all."

[break][break] just like he'd told her then, that night at the party, it was a memory he'd never forgive himself for.

[break]

POST-PSDT

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,708 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
REVENANT
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2024 8:06:22 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","angel"]
[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]
[attr="class","avatarimg"]

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","chartag"]

[attr="class","symbol"][attr="class","fas fa-fire"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

Danger curled around his words like vines from a rose garden. Barbed in tempting beauty, there was no fighting the way her body leaned into its song. It was instinctual, weaved into her DNA by the very same gods that originally twisted their fates together, bringing food to her fires, forestry to the flame.
[break][break]

"Don't - Don't say that," she shook her head, furious.
[break][break]

That was her hurt to wield, not his. And yet, his words cradled her fingers with such tender care, such brazen love, that there was no helping the outspread of her palm, no resisting the way he pressed the dagger into its center.
[break][break]

One tug and he carried its tip to his neck.
[break][break]

"For you," his smile whispered, "do as you please."
[break][break]

"God, Ollie," her fury deepened into a silent roar.
[break][break]

Glossy eyes stared back; tore holes of endless vulnerabilities that could never be patched, never be forgotten.
[break][break]

"Why do you do this?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".angel"]--accent:#A54339; --headercolor:#2E2B2B;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel"]width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius: 5px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border: 1px solid # #2d2d2d; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel b"]color:var(--accent); font:14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel a"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel i"]color:#ddd; text-decoration:underline solid #444; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .inner"]padding: 30px 30px 30px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .sidebar"]width: 100px; padding-top: 20px; float: left; text-align:center; display: inline-grid; justify-content: center; justify-items: start; [/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .postbox"]color: #eee; font: 12px 'Poppins'; text-align: justify; margin-left: 120px; border-top: 1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 15px; border-color: #292929;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .avatarimg img"]width: 90px; height: 90px; float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin-left:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .chartag"]font:15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); text-align:center; margin-top:40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .pkmnteam"]width: 130px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .pkmnteam img"]margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .headerh"]height:20px; background:var(--headercolor); opacity:0.5;[/newclass]

[newclass=".angel .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom: 28px; opacity: 0.3; right: 9px;[/newclass][newclass=".angel .mcredits a"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; color:#8f9f9f;[/newclass][newclass=".angel .mcredits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".angel .symbol"] position: absolute; bottom: 10px; color: #757575; font-size: 230px; opacity: 0.03; z-index: 2; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Abril+Fatface]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,321 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
REVENANT
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2024 2:09:21 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","littleollie"] 'don't say that.'

[break][break] the anger behind her words caused him to blink, recoiling back as if she'd burned him.

[break][break] 'don't do that.'

[break][break] but even as he flinched back, his fingers never strayed from hers. they intertwined in their shared grip, like pressing his palm against a hot stove, ready - maybe even eager - to burn.

[break][break] 'don't go.'

[break][break] he'd already paid the price once for his mistakes. he already paid the price once for running away.

[break][break] a pit in his stomach grew, and he stared back into those glossy eyes of hers, a hand reaching for hers to brush tenderly at her tearful gaze.

[break][break] "i told you," he said, repeating the words from the party. "it's always been you, penny."

[break][break] "i'd do anything for you."

[break]
POST-PSDT

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,708 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
REVENANT
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2024 3:43:07 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","angel"]
[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","chartag"]

[attr="class","postbox"]
With great haste, her fingers escaped his snare, retreating to her side of the mattress.
[break][break]

"And that's the problem!"
[break][break]

Some say, that with enough incremental doses, one could become immune to the wrath of poisons. Even the most lethal. But it didn't matter if she heard pieces of Ollie's voice every day, or if his skin became attached to hers. She'd still feel the effects of every injection. As though every conversation, every night spent curled up beside him, was the first among many.
[break][break]

"You never think about yourself."
[break][break]

Even to bitter ends.
[break][break]

"Because you're here!"
[break][break]

Eyes squeezed tight, shadows falling all around, she could see his face again: a bloodied mess; empty of life, still full of love. An absolute nightmare, still knocking on her door with every dip of the sun.

[break][break]

[attr="class","headerh"]

[newclass=".angel"]width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius: 5px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border: 1px solid # #2d2d2d; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel a"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel i"]color:#ddd; text-decoration:underline solid #444; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .sidebar"]width: 100px; padding-top: 20px; float: left; text-align:center; display: inline-grid; justify-content: center; justify-items: start; [/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .postbox"]color: #eee; font: 12px 'Poppins'; text-align: justify; margin-left: 120px; border-top: 1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 15px; border-color: #292929;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .avatarimg img"]width: 90px; height: 90px; float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin-left:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .chartag"]font:15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); text-align:center; margin-top:40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .pkmnteam img"]margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .headerh"]height:20px; background:var(--headercolor); opacity:0.5;[/newclass]

[newclass=".angel .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom: 28px; opacity: 0.3; right: 9px;[/newclass][newclass=".angel .mcredits a"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; color:#8f9f9f;[/newclass][newclass=".angel .mcredits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".angel .symbol"] position: absolute; bottom: 10px; color: #757575; font-size: 230px; opacity: 0.03; z-index: 2; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,321 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
REVENANT
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2024 4:05:51 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","littleollie"] she rips her hands away from his, and it burns — burns more than the actual burns concealed beneath the bandages around his skin, remnants of her recent assault.

[break][break] "what? what do you mean?"

[break][break] his voice rises with frustration this time, the toxins seeping in.

[break][break] "i only think about myself — or i used to. that's what you used to say, and you were right."

[break][break] if he shut his eyes, rather than see her deadly image, he would see his own. how he had allowed himself to get so carried away that he abandoned her in the process.

[break][break] "but i've changed."

[break][break] he reaches for her again.

[break][break] trying to reach for the shadows that wrap around her.

[break][break] the ones he can't see.

[break][break] "penny, what's wrong?"

[break]

POST-PSDT

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,708 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
REVENANT
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2024 5:11:17 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","angel"]
[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","chartag"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

"What's wrong?"
[Break][break]
When she opened her eyes again, it was with an ardent glower becoming of enemies, and now him. The one she'd sworn to protect.
[Break][break]
"What's wrong is that I burnt you, and you're still saying that it's okay! Like nothing fucking happened out there!!"
[Break][break]
It'd been ages since she'd felt anything more than fire and ash. But here she was, pinned down by streaks of cold, running down her cheeks faster than her heartbeat.
[Break][break]
Touch became an outlaw. Even the most gentle of gestures were treated as criminals. Avoided and admonished.
[Break][break]
"What's wrong is you..." Her voice had already dissolved into jittery, unfocused croaks of accusations, but it was in this moment, wrapped in the cloak of her own torment, that she gained whatever shattered remnants of her strength left to finish the same maddening realization that's been haunting her since December. "You weaken me."
[break][break]

[attr="class","headerh"]

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,321 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
REVENANT
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2024 5:50:30 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","littleollie"] "i - "

[break][break] how was this happening? how was he fucking up again?

[break][break] it didn't matter to him that he got hurt. that sort of thing had never mattered to him. not when he'd been a kid, getting scuffed up and beaten up by the elements on the farm. growing up in a band of brothers who all had been raised to protect , it was all he'd taught to be.

[break][break] "that's not what i'm saying!" he said, his voice felt hoarse. whether it was from the shouting in the great chasm from their battle, or from this one. "i'm not saying it's alright, i'm not saying that nothing happened, but it - "

[break][break] 'it doesn't matter,' he wanted to say. it didn't matter because as much as she would try to push him away, he wouldn't let her. not again. but his words fall short when streaks of cold fall down her cheeks and then her voice spilled into the shape of dribbling diamond tears.

[break][break] 'you weaken me.'

[break][break] he stills, expression freezing. he stopped in his attempts to reach for her.

[break][break] 'what?'

[break][break] "don't..." he said, agony in his voice plain as day. "don't say that."

[break][break] why was it that - of all the things that she'd said to him, done to him - that hurt the most?

[break][break] "i'm just trying to help."

[break]

POST-PSDT

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights