Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
I'll leave you
RUINED
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,776 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
REVENANT
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2024 8:34:45 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","angel"]
[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]
[attr="class","avatarimg"]

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","chartag"]

[attr="class","symbol"][attr="class","fas fa-fire"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

His touch was a catalyst for memories superficially buried beneath the surface of rolling responsibilities and hardship. All it took was one hand, warmed with wanting, touching her face for all to unravel.
[break][break]
"But I can," her whisper shouted out in turbulent emotions, "I can lose you. I already have. I've watched you die, ollie; I've seen you dead, all because of my decision. It was in another timeline, but"
[break][break]
What's to say it wouldn't happen again?
[break][break]
The weight of her admission was lost to the implications behind them. All she could think about was him, laying in a pool of blood. His heart torn open.

[break][break]

[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".angel"]--accent:#A54339; --headercolor:#2E2B2B;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel"]width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius: 5px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border: 1px solid # #2d2d2d; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel b"]color:var(--accent); font:14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel a"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel i"]color:#ddd; text-decoration:underline solid #444; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .inner"]padding: 30px 30px 30px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .sidebar"]width: 100px; padding-top: 20px; float: left; text-align:center; display: inline-grid; justify-content: center; justify-items: start; [/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .postbox"]color: #eee; font: 12px 'Poppins'; text-align: justify; margin-left: 120px; border-top: 1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 15px; border-color: #292929;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .avatarimg img"]width: 90px; height: 90px; float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin-left:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .chartag"]font:15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); text-align:center; margin-top:40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .pkmnteam"]width: 130px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .pkmnteam img"]margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .headerh"]height:20px; background:var(--headercolor); opacity:0.5;[/newclass]

[newclass=".angel .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom: 28px; opacity: 0.3; right: 9px;[/newclass][newclass=".angel .mcredits a"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; color:#8f9f9f;[/newclass][newclass=".angel .mcredits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".angel .symbol"] position: absolute; bottom: 10px; color: #757575; font-size: 230px; opacity: 0.03; z-index: 2; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Abril+Fatface]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
REVENANT
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2024 6:59:15 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollietop"]
[attr="class","littleollie"] 'she what?'

[break][break] she'd watched him die?

[break][break] "that was just a dream," he said. "a nightmare."

[break][break] just like he'd had dreams of another life, one spent with in kalos when had been killed by and replaced by . because of the cloud of interdream smoke that had begun to infiltrate hoenn and as a result of that, their dreams.

[break][break] "it's not real, penny."

[break][break] "this," he said, reaching up with his other hand so that he could cup her face and stare into her eyes. "this - we, us right here - is real."

[break][break] "i'm not going anywhere. i'm not going to die."

[break][break] "i promise you."

[break][break] "i love you."

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
POST-PSDT

[newclass=".littleollie"]--accent:#FFB546; } .littleollie { font:12px/15px 'Roboto'; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 65px 50px; letter-spacing:0.4px!important} .littleollie b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littleollie i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littleollie a { font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'!important; } .littleollie u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .littleollie .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:20px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littleollie .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase; } .littleollie img { filter:grayscale(0%); } .littleollie { border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px!important;} .littleollie .title { text-align:right; margin-bottom:20px; } .littleollie .title b { border-bottom:1px solid; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ollietop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#FFB546;height:40px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
I'll leave you
RUINED
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,776 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
REVENANT
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2024 8:00:48 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","angel"]
[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","chartag"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

He doesn't get it.

"No," she whispered, tears pooling into his palms, creating a thin barrier between his touch and her quaking cheek. Disbelief drowned her eyes in wide globes, the light gleaning in from the window creating snowflakes across the gold. "Ollie, i saw it. I-I felt it. It wasn't just some nightmare."
[break][break]

No matter how many times he said it, or no matter how many times she felt it - love wouldn't be the answer. Not until Rocket was purged from their lives. Not until they could escape these titles and expectations and everything drawing them into these frivolous conflicts where her heart burned, and his eyes glistened.
[break][break]

"and if it happened once, what's stopping it from happening again?"
[break][break]

[attr="class","headerh"]

[newclass=".angel"]width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius: 5px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border: 1px solid # #2d2d2d; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel a"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel i"]color:#ddd; text-decoration:underline solid #444; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .sidebar"]width: 100px; padding-top: 20px; float: left; text-align:center; display: inline-grid; justify-content: center; justify-items: start; [/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .postbox"]color: #eee; font: 12px 'Poppins'; text-align: justify; margin-left: 120px; border-top: 1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 15px; border-color: #292929;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .avatarimg img"]width: 90px; height: 90px; float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin-left:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .chartag"]font:15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); text-align:center; margin-top:40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .pkmnteam img"]margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .headerh"]height:20px; background:var(--headercolor); opacity:0.5;[/newclass]

[newclass=".angel .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom: 28px; opacity: 0.3; right: 9px;[/newclass][newclass=".angel .mcredits a"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; color:#8f9f9f;[/newclass][newclass=".angel .mcredits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".angel .symbol"] position: absolute; bottom: 10px; color: #757575; font-size: 230px; opacity: 0.03; z-index: 2; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
awards
2,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
REVENANT
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2024 19:02:37 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","littleollie"] he loved her.

[break][break] he's always loved her. even when they were apart, even when they hurt each other, even when they were mad at each other —

[break][break] but was it enough?

[break][break] had it ever been enough?

[break][break] "what do you mean?" he said, thumb brushing caringly against her cheek. "it wasn't?"

[break][break] part of ollie still didn't understand hoenn, and all the anomalies that it had to offer. despite having been part of the region for so many years - perhaps even more involved than he had ever been on kalos or kanto - it still felt like he was a stranger in this region that he was supposed to call home.

[break][break] "how was it real?"

[break][break] "i'm right here, pen." his teeth worried into his bottom lip. "i'm right here - alive, just like you are."

[break][break] his hands slipped from her face and then towards her hands — the same ones that had burned him.

[break][break] "i'll always be here," he said, the words dropping from his mouth before he could stop himself. he thinks of the words that he and shared when they dropped into the rks simulation. "just like i was there. you know, in galar. i never left your side - not even when - "

[break][break] when she'd tried to run away. when chi yu had left. when she'd wanted to rot away in that castle of theirs.

[break][break] "i won't leave you."

[break][break] "i'll always find my way back to you."

[break]

POST-PSDT

[newclass=".littleollie"]--accent:#FFB546; } .littleollie { font:12px/15px 'Roboto'; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 65px 50px; letter-spacing:0.4px!important} .littleollie b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littleollie i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littleollie a { font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'!important; } .littleollie u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .littleollie .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:20px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littleollie .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase; } .littleollie img { filter:grayscale(0%); } .littleollie { border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px!important;} .littleollie .title { text-align:right; margin-bottom:20px; } .littleollie .title b { border-bottom:1px solid; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ollietop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#FFB546;height:40px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
I'll leave you
RUINED
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,776 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
REVENANT
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2024 19:18:57 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","angel"]
[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","chartag"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

Don't bring up galar, she wanted to shout back.
[Break][break]
That was a memory far too tender to touch, much less expose. It horrified her how easily life had been. It's existence only enforced the truth she endlessly refuted against: Motosoke proved she didn't have to fight alone.
[Break][break]
All she needed to do was to let go. To embrace those around her and give up on this vicious path of mutual destruction.
[Break][break]
But she couldn't. Because then it'll all be for nothing.
[Break][break]
"You'll only put yourself in danger," she reminded him. It was her last line of defense. A final warning shot to allow for escape. "Are you really okay with that?"
[break][break]
She stared off in the direction he referred to, but without a scope of her own, details were washed in the shadows. She could only make out the four figures and not much else.
[break][break]

[attr="class","headerh"]

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
awards
2,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
REVENANT
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2024 19:33:36 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","littleollie"] don't bring up galar. don't talk about galar. don't think about galar.

[break][break] those memories were buried so far deep, hidden so far within, that ollie didn't even know he was saying them outloud when he spoke them. he didn't even know how many of those memories existed within him, like treasures that were never meant to be unearthed.

[break][break] "of course i'm okay with it," he said, leaning forward, not willing to break away no matter how much she might burn. his fingers tangled with hers, bandages and all, staring deeply into her eyes.

[break][break] a hand reached up to brush away those tears.

[break][break] "you act like i haven't been in danger before."

[break][break] he shook his head, thinking of 's words not so long ago.

[break][break] 'i'm not worried about the program.'

[break][break] 'i'm worried about you.'

[break][break] "there's already a target on my back."

[break][break] "i'm the head scientist's brother."

[break][break] forever connected to .

[break][break] "friends with two elite four."

[break][break] determined to protect those he was loyal to and cared about, just like and were.

[break][break] "a transplant from kanto."

[break][break] he smiled then.

[break][break] "the league's head ranger."

[break][break] your head ranger.

[break][break] she had been the one to pave the path for him.

[break][break] the moment they had met.

[break][break] their paths had always been intertwined with danger.

[break][break] chi yu or not.

[break][break] ruination or not.

[break][break] "i'm not afraid, pen."

[break][break] "not as long as i have you."

[break][break] his eyes flickered briefly, then, with uncertainty.

[break][break] "i do have you... don't i?"

[break]

POST-PSDT

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights