Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,310 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
What Can Go Wrong Now? [M]
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2024 3:15:26 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

Petalburg Woods had been faring a little better since the last time the ranger cadet had been there. Some of the trees and the other flora started to restore back to normal. She notes that the wild Pokemon here were returning to the woods since they had no choice to find other homes to be in after the blight ended up with the woods being an inhabitable place for them to live in.[break][break]

( had been a little busy with being the head ranger, so he had placed her under the care of one .)[break][break]

“I know I still have a long way to go before I get to where the elite rangers are.” The royal ambassador in her dark blue ranger uniform and pink tie spoke to the senior ranger. Beside her, the High King floats like he’s observing the greenery of the woodlands himself. “Well, what shall we do this time? I also figure that I should try designating a partner Pokemon for other ranger missions.”

TAGS [break]
NOTESCommitment: Act II

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,792 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2024 15:41:39 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

Much as he wanted to bust out the Alto Marean Ranger uniform he had, he knew he could only get away with that with la idiota , so he was stuck wearing the Hoennian version—yes the one that made them all look like traffic cones because of how hot the orange was before he had half a mind to look at what she’d chosen—

And he felt his jaw drop.

Wait, wait a second, was that—

“First off, what the fuck—” he trailed off at the sight of the Pokémon that had the abnormally large head before belatedly realizing—

He then looked around the immediate surroundings and then hissed her way, “…were you made an Avatar?!” he exclaimed in a very loud stage whisper.

Even if there weren’t any people around, he figured, it was best to lower his voice in case the wild Pokémon had ears or something like that.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,310 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2024 7:11:00 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

The senior ranger begins to ask in a very loud stage whisper if the ambassador was the High King’s avatar. If she was, the Sheriff of Dewford Town would’ve been very worried for her since he told her that working with legendaries was bad for people.[break][break]

“No, I don’t think the Calyrex at the Dyna Tree in Ever Grande has granted me avatarship yet.” She settles the other ranger’s worries if Ranger Anderson did have any. “Charles is a shard off the original.” Though the High King at the Dyna Tree would be watching through the psychically linked shard that he’ll see how she grows as a leader.[break][break]

Remiel did have high hopes for her in spite of her inexperience. Maybe she’ll show him that she can be a good successor to his time in office as Galarian Ambassador.

TAGS [break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,792 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2024 20:17:43 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

The moment she mentioned that she hadn’t been granted avatarship, he was about to let out a sigh of relief when she’d also mentioned the ‘yet’.

There was this look of utter dismay that flashed across his face—what was it with people he knew who so desperately wanted to become an avatar?

Didn’t they know that it was way too dangerous to commit to that?!

Either way…

“So you’re telling me,” he would continue in that same quiet tone, “…that you want to be an avatar?”

Boy.

Just how many people did he have to dissuade from getting embroiled in the supernatural before they got in way over their heads?!

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,310 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON May 5, 2024 19:12:12 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

They were different because Elise isn’t an avatar, but was acknowledged by Calyrex to show him her leadership skills. She isn’t aware that the head ranger had something extraordinary on his person and the diplomat wasn’t going to pry into that. Arceus knows that Alexei wouldn’t make Tornadus known if it meant that Rocket knew of the wind djinni.[break][break]

“If it came down to it, yes.” Elise is sure that the Calyrex would’ve wanted her to be more stronger than she was then. She’s also sure that Remiel had probably accepted his patron’s avatarship a long while ago and he already made his choice. “I want to help the league in their endeavors in the war effort, it will be an honor to accept his patronage if the real Calyrex decided on it.”

TAGS [break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights