WRITE REPLY

Faling Petals Pt. 1: Navy&Amor (Excursion)

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,237 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2024 21:58:44 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Navypog3"]
[attr="class","Navypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Navypog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Navypog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-subtitle"]
I HOPE YOU KNOW WE HAD EVERYTHING. WHEN YOU BROKE ME AND LEFT THESE PIECES.

[attr="class","Navypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-icon"]

What Gabe wants?” That question kept him up at night. He would stare into a small flame when he could not sleep, laying against his Spectrier. For hours and hours, he would think about life. Everything, unfiltered. There were no distractions then, no crowds or media. All that was left, there in the fire, was a man, alone with himself.[break][break]
I can hear what that kid wants. Hear it every time my heart beats.” Roland alone among Navy’s Pokemon can understand what Navy is saying. He, too, once had a brother. They were raised together. They fought together. One died, and then the other. He carries the weight of that dead Gardevoir, so kind and steeped with empathy.[break][break]
Roland tilts his blade forward. Along the edge of his rainbow blade is gathered the light of hope. It shoots off, his fighting spirit burning in a focus blast. It surges through the metal sound, trying to find purchase against the dragon. In his heads-up display, numbers begin to malfunction. Though there is no external damage, the sound has damaged something inside him.[break][break]
Yet he stands, yet he fights. To fight despite shouldering the weight of worlds is a knight’s duty.[break][break]
He believed the League could be better. He thought there was something worth a damn there. So, I’ll make that dream a reality. Got to, if I want him to smile when we see each other again.

Oa2vQYeu

[attr="class","Navypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

[attr="class","Navypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Navypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Navypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Navypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Navypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Navypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#d84545;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Navypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Navypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Navypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Navypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Navypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#d84545!important; }.Navypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Navypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Navypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Navypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Navypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Navypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Navypog3-post i { color:#d84545; }.Navypog3-post b { color:#d84545;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Navypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Navypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Navypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#d84545;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#d84545!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,880 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2024 19:52:10 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

The Focus Blast comes forwards, but would find itself stopped by a barrier before doubling in size, and then launching itself back at the Iron Valiant with twice the power due to his Archaludon using Mirror Coat. This battle would rage on until one of the steel soliders was fallen. The issue was that despite the attack seemingly not making contact it still dealt damage to his dragon, and he frowned from underneath his helm, before the words that the other spoke reached him.

"So you're doing all this for the sake of someone else's ideals...." That thought made him view Navy in a different light. "So you have no will of your own...." That thought was saddening to him. While some may view carrying on the will of the dead as something admirable, to Amor it was despicable....It was a mockery of their memory. Because there was never any true knowing if things would have changed as they grew. "With flimsy ideals like that....You'll never beat me...."

Because to him that was the truth, you had to fight, and achieve all that you had on your own. Tooth, and nail every inch of the way to make your own ideals a reality, and not a facsimile of someone else's. If it was a knights duty to shoulder the weight of the world....Then it was a dragon's duty to burn it to ash, and let something new rise. To fight for Armageddon so that those with the conviction to see their ideals into reality could succeed.

"Tell me if you care about his values, and dreams so much. If you could bring him back, would you?"

|gyxlGZ4
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,237 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2024 4:16:48 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]

That is a question he has long pondered. Navy has spent nights drinking, thinking about that very dilemma. His heart aches where a knife pierced it, ending his own life. He is one of a rare few who have seen beyond the veil. He stands, watching his knight be blasted back along with the returned fire. Roland falls to a knee, only to rise again.[break][break]
His head tilts back just enough for Navy to realize the iron knight wants his answer, too. Roland had a brother, one who died in service to their cause.[break][break]
I’ve seen Gabe three times since the battle in Dewford. Two times in dreams, once when Father Winter pulled that shit in December. He’s…he was special, man.” There was no acid in his brother’s soul, no corrosive all-encompassing rust. Gabriel Navidson’s world was a gentle place, and he mantled responsibility like a true hero.[break][break]
He should’ve been an avatar. Dark Triad would hurt him again. Kill him again. He deserves to rest, not be in this endless god damn meat grinder of a war.” Somehow, he thinks he would not find his brother if he looked through the borderlands for him. Gabe is gone. Gone forever, except in dreams.[break][break]
It ain’t just Gabe. I hate what Rocket says the world is – a place where the only thing that matters is how strong you are. Walsh and his three cronies want a world where they’re on top. Weak folk, they get crushed. I ain’t gonna lose to that world. World needs fighters, and it needs florists. At least the League pretends the world’s better.” It is a fantasy worth dying for – one both of the Navidson brothers have died for.[break][break]
Roland lifts his blade. Nodding, he turns and charges forward. There is no attempt at a long-range attack. He dives right in, aiming a dazzling psycho cut along the steel dragon’s chest.

_hGXI704

notes about this post

[newclass=.Navypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Navypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Navypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Navypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Navypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#d84545;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Navypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Navypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Navypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Navypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Navypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#d84545!important; }.Navypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Navypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Navypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Navypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Navypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Navypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Navypog3-post i { color:#d84545; }.Navypog3-post b { color:#d84545;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Navypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Navypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Navypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#d84545;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#d84545!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,880 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2024 8:55:24 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

"Dreams, and machinations by the Dark Triad is no better than self-aggrandizing that person for the sake of your own whims...." He retorts coldly to the other, before listening to the rest of the words spewed out. The more he speaks the more his heart breaks, because now he realizes that they will never see eye to eye. It was unfortunate.

"Pretend being the operative word....You can pretend the world is anyway you want, but the truth is that this world is filled with the strong eating the weak....That is how the we have survived for as long as we have as a species....At least Rocket is honest about it rather than making hypocritical statements...." There was a sneer on his lips despite the other not being to see it, contempt in his eyes forceful enough that he was boring a hole straight through the other. "Because you all pretend the world is something it isn't, you perpetuate the cycle you want to stop....You're all idiots...." And that was the most infuriating thing about all of this.

They lacked conviction....

They would never do what was actually necessary to save this place....

Because they pretended to be something they weren't....

"You've already lost, because if you had won, we wouldn't be here right now...." Rocket, League none of it mattered at the heart of things.

The Psycho Cut clashed against the steel, and as it did the steel on his Archaludons body hardened even further, and its Stamina rose. It would fight until it could no longer fight, and both of it's claws extended as it attempted to shred the so called Knight with it's Metal Claws. The dragon was being fueled by the fury he felt from his trainer, and so he would keep fighting until one of them fell.

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,237 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2024 21:37:30 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]

Lemme tell you something every guy needs to hear in their life.” Navy cracks his knuckles. His clothes, which moments before had been simple combat gear, take on the gleam of golden scales. No Pokemon joins him. Arthur, his chosen sygna brother, rests in his pokeball.[break][break]
A real man’s gotta be a little stupid.”[break][break]
Roland and the steel dragon are locked in terrible combat. Glancing back at his trainer, the knight knows what’s about to happen. His memory banks trail back to a childhood that was not his own, memories of a Ralts that grew into a Gallade. At times like this, his duty is simply to hold the line.[break][break]
Fuck the truth! People can be better! We’ve got to be better! And I’ll fight anyone who says we can’t be.” Thunder gathers along his fist as he runs. Step by step, he moves closer to the masked man, speaking cold words from a place of agony. When someone gets like this, there’s only one thing to be done.[break][break]
Making a better world, that’s the dream my brother and me share – and a man’s dream can never die!” He throws a haymaker right at the other man’s face, a visceral language favored by the gruff.

p|9VMFTZ

notes about this post

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,880 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2024 16:08:11 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

An electrified fist, a sudden change in clothing....The Sygna Phenomenon, Amor grimaced, but he wasn't about to back down from this, and he would meet the man head on with a fist of his own aiming to counter punch him the same time his own fist found it's mark. He had little time to react to the sudden change, but Amor did make one miscalculation. He had thought his armor was durable enough to take the hit without breaking, and to some degree that was true. However his helm began to crack, and shatter under the weight of the other, and part of it broke away to the ground revealing his features. A single teal eye, and locks of silvery white hair spilled out of the half broken mask.

The voice modulator he used to disguise himself cutting in out now, he would have to make adjustments in the future, but he clicked his tongue in annoyance.

"A real mans gotta be a little stupid huh....That's rich coming from you....Stupidity is what gets you, and those you love killed." He refutes the words of the others, shooting them down as they try to reach him with no remorse. "If you want people to be better then you have to accept the truth, that is the only way. Otherwise suffering will never end." He could see the damage warning on his suits inner hud, and he frowned. With his voice cutting in, and out even Navy would be able to figure out who he was if his features weren't enough to give him away.

There was no further point to either of them trying to talk the other one down, their line in the sands had been drawn, and that was all that would matter in the end.

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,237 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2024 3:28:00 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]

A glob of red blood shoots from Navy’s mouth, landing on the ground between them. A wide grin splits his face like a crack in the earth, the first sign of a coming disaster. Few people can take a punch as well as he can. Far from being out of it, he falls into a boxer’s stance. Street fights and League training have molded him into something that will not easily go down.[break][break]
I’ll give ya this, Mi Amor, you hit pretty damn hard.” His footwork is loose, his body flowing like water. Shuwen, scion of the water school, chose his bonded trainer well. Just as he moves in to strike another blow, roars ring out across the canyon.[break][break]
More paradox monsters are coming. They can’t finish this. Not here. Not with more outside interference. This is a fight between men, and they will soon be caught in a stampede.[break][break]
Shit.” Navy curses. “Right as we’re getting to the good part.” His eyes never leave Amor’s teal mask, not as he backs up, draws a pokeball, and throws out a flier. Once Roland is recalled, he takes off into the air.[break][break]
We’re finishing this later. Gotta beat some sense into you somehow.”[break][break]
Only once he’s taken to the air will he notice Hattori holding something stolen from Amor’s suit. It is data to be analyzed later, once they are safe. For now, they fly to safety. Below, a herd of Great Tusks and Iron Treads rolls through, a strange scene from out of time to wash away the remnants of the fight.

afhn4r9k

notes about this post

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights