Male
April 5
Heterosexual
Streamer
Grunt
Single
5'07" height
5'07" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
131 posts
part of
TAG WITH @darkwingsgod
Andrew Fisher
Destination Unknown
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2024 0:28:55 GMT
Andrew Fisher Avatar

After his run-in with , Andrew ventured into Area Zero.

Unlike the Giant Chasm, Andrew had to admit that the area around him was beautiful. He had never ventured into a Tera Tunnel before.

"Damn, this is pretty fuckin' cool!", Andrew remarked, making sure to give the audience a good view of what he was seeing.

"Maybe I can manifest a W here? Maybe you can manifest this dick down your throat! The fuck out of my chat, plebian!", Andrew called out to a troll in chat, before his moderators banned them.

u4FCV8Vl

tags:
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
6,089 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
Destination Unknown
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2024 3:10:41 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
As Josh, Aleph, and Sigmund were resting near a waterfall hiding the main entrance to Area Zero, he heard a human outburst, and a vulgar one at that. Did he just mention his chat? He got internet service this deep into Area Zero? He must have had quite the provider, because Josh had lost his phone and internet connection after just a couple hundred feet deep into the Giant Chasm. "Wait here," he cautioned the paradox Cobalion and Type: Null.

The Gym Leader clicked open Raikiri's Poké Ball and took a seat on the Zeraora before gently reining the thundercat closer to Andrew. "...Hi there!" he waved. "I think I remember you from Vital City. You get cell service down here? That's something else. I don't even get one bar down here."

JHn0sgi8

{PC: 1}

NAME            SPECIES           STATUS
Aleph           Type: Null        Good
Sigmund         Iron Crown        Good
Raikiri         Zeraora           Good
close tab

played by

Tagger

DarkWingsGod
Male
April 5
Heterosexual
Streamer
Grunt
Single
5'07" height
5'07" height
awards
131 posts
part of
TAG WITH @darkwingsgod
Andrew Fisher
Destination Unknown
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2024 1:40:53 GMT
Andrew Fisher Avatar

Upon seeing an all too familiar Zeraora, Andrew groaned. He immediately recognized the Gym Leader from the Vital City Tournament. The 'scrub' that used a Zeraora.

"Uh, yeah. It's called not being a brokie.", Andrew replied to the Gym Leader rudely. His trademark snort followed.

Ironic, coming from a man buried up to his eyeballs in debt, and having chosen to work with Rocket to pay it off.

"So what are you doing here?", Andrew asked the Gym Leader.

vLTYXQV4

tags:
notes: 57

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,089 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
Destination Unknown
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2024 5:03:00 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Scrub? Josh was on the podium. He was also one of the first to respond to the Thundurus attacks, both prior to and during the ceremony. Had be not been prudent enough to retreat, would have been on the podium instead of him. "...Excuse me?" Josh set Raikiri's reins down and folded his hands after hearing the streamer's curt retort.

"Official business,"
Josh answered, remember not to be so open about his objectives when speaking with untrusted parties. Such loose lips had nearly sunk him at Dewford, the young man getting quite the earful from when he was in the hospital. "This isn't a game, either. It's dangerous down here. Leave documenting Area Zero to the professionals."

2pZvwwXT

{PC: 2}

close tab

played by

Tagger

DarkWingsGod
Male
April 5
Heterosexual
Streamer
Grunt
Single
5'07" height
5'07" height
awards
131 posts
part of
TAG WITH @darkwingsgod
Andrew Fisher
Destination Unknown
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2024 0:31:06 GMT
Andrew Fisher Avatar

The fact that he made it to the podium with a Zeraora only proved his point. That exotic Pokemon like Mythicals were 'easy mode', and allowed 'scrubs' to place.

Totally not the fact that Andrew was incompetent. No, that was impossible.

"This isn't a game to me! This is business! I got fuckin' bills to pay! Go fuck yourself!", Andrew snapped at the Gym Leader, giving him the middle finger.

"Professionals, right. Like how you assholes professionally fucked up in Littleroot four years ago. I wouldn't trust you cocksuckers to change a toilet paper dispenser!", Andrew remarked, again with his trademark snort.

8V60F9_b

tags:
notes: 143

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,089 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
Destination Unknown
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2024 1:10:39 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Andrew's uncouth behavior got on Josh's nerves. He flashed the master copy of the Hoenn League Quick Badge to the streamer. "Did you forget so quickly? Mauville Gym Leader Josh Devlin. I would appreciate it if you treated me with respect," he sternly ordered. Not requested. Ordered.

"If you insist on staying down here to document Area Zero, Raikiri and I aren't going to stop you. I just request that you do your research elsewhere in the cave. You remember what happened at the tournament. You don't want to test me. Trust me." Raikiri shot the streamer an intimidating glare, the vibrations from his purring pounding the eardrums of those nearby.

TQfh_fMz

{PC: 3}

close tab

played by

Tagger

DarkWingsGod
Male
April 5
Heterosexual
Streamer
Grunt
Single
5'07" height
5'07" height
awards
131 posts
part of
TAG WITH @darkwingsgod
Andrew Fisher
Destination Unknown
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2024 2:45:47 GMT
Andrew Fisher Avatar

Oh great, he was flexing his rank on him. Despite this, Andrew's expression, and body language, still remained as snide and defiant as ever. There was no way he'd let this 'scrub' bully him around.

"Says the loser that relies on Mythicals to get anything done.", Andrew snorted.

Text-to-speech donations began to flood in. Messages encouraging Josh to kick Andrew's ass. Messages that encouraged Andrew to punch Josh. Messages that told Josh that he was here to poach. Overall, attempts by trolls to pit Andrew and Josh against each other. A fight they felt that Josh would handily win.

"Whatever, not like I wanted to cross paths with you, anyway!", Andrew remarked.

Behind Andrew, the Tera Crystals began to manifest shapes.

zGgbdagf

tags:
notes: 261

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,089 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
Destination Unknown
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2024 2:23:47 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar

In Andrew's defiance, PLASMA PAWS flared, white lightning dancing among all four of them. In a zippy QUICK ATTACK, the Zeraora got in the streamer's face, perhaps uncomfortably close. Close enough that he may have been able to feel the static surrounding the thundercat. He took his eyes off Andrew just long enough to mentally note some tracks he had never seen before. He would have to follow those later. For now, Andrew was still in his way.

"This is your last chance. Take your broadcast to another part of the Chasm, or I will move it for you," Josh reiterated in a threatening tone. Perhaps being near a Pokémon that Andrew should have been aware could ram and trample him at supersonic speeds would cause him to back down.

45OGqbv2

{PC: 4}

close tab

played by

Tagger

DarkWingsGod
Male
April 5
Heterosexual
Streamer
Grunt
Single
5'07" height
5'07" height
awards
131 posts
part of
TAG WITH @darkwingsgod
Andrew Fisher
Destination Unknown
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2024 2:31:45 GMT
Andrew Fisher Avatar

Andrew couldn't believe it. This asshole let his overgrown kitten get up in his face like this. Despite this, Andrew remained defiant.

"I was getting ready to move anyway, no need to be such a fuckin' asshole!", Andrew told Josh, walking away from him.

And right into a horde of freshly manifested Paradox Pokemon.

"Oh fuck!", Andrew exclaimed in terror, before immediately starting to run in the other direction.

"Fuckin' random bullshit!", the manchild cursed, much to the glee of the trolls viewing his stream.

t7|OqrV3

tags:
notes: 413

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,089 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
Destination Unknown
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2024 17:53:53 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Just as Josh was about to have Raikiri restrain Andrew, a large tremor knocked the Zeraora off balance, giving the streamer a chance to get away. Right into a horde of Iron Bundle also upset by the natural disaster. "Take cover!" he urged, grabbing Sigmund's Poké Ball and hurling it toward the metal birds. There were simply too many of them for Raikiri to handle on his own. Realizing he would only get in the way, Josh slid down from the thundercat's back.

Raikiri and Sigmund cleaved through the paradoxes with their PLASMA PAWS and SACRED SWORD, but there were simply too many of them. The best he could do was clear a path for to escape. "Go! Run! I'll be fine!" If he didn't flee for his life now, a SNOWSCAPE-augmented BLIZZARD might make that impossible later. The combination of ice-type attacks created white-out conditions that slowed both of Josh's Pokémon down. He would eventually prevail after a long and hard battle, though his steeds were in poor shape. With Aleph unwilling to carry him, he relied on one of his backups to get him back to Oldale safely. So much for mapping out that new offshoot; perhaps he would have better luck next time.

0UPOYQRG

{PC: 5}

Sigmund         Iron Crown        Poor
Raikiri         Zeraora           Poor
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
Destination Unknown
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2024 5:45:16 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]EXCURSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: