Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,370 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Water Raptor [Excursion/Remiel]
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2024 1:43:45 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

From the reports made by fellow league explorers, some had recounted the appearances of the strange past Paradox Pokemon to look like dinosaurs. She isn’t worried that the ambassador won’t be doing this alone without her cousin to back her up. Though the thought of seeing them in person was making her worry a little especially if they were powerful like the explorers say.[break][break]

“Cousin, have you seen a blue and purple dinosaur looking Pokemon yourself?” Elise asks the elder prince when she gets out to the Giant Chasm’s field. The King of Bountiful Harvests floats beside the pair, perhaps Charles himself is curious of seeing the beasts for himself. “I can have the High King himself support you when we get into a battle with that Pokemon. Charles does not have his steed, but I am hoping I can procure two of his steeds for myself one day.”[break][break]

WuXUCMZ0

TAGS [break]
NOTES – notes here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights