March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,414 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
[M][C/Thomas]Step On It, Arcanine!
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2024 23:41:52 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
The Benoit ranch was enormous, much like Shalin's Romping Grounds in Petalburg Woods. She certainly made her presence known, perhaps spooking some of the ex-Elite Four's Pokémon as her Shiny Beedrill buzzed toward its entrance. Without wearing her Sygna Suit, staying seated on the green-and-blue bee's wing would be impossible. She wasn't at the ranch to show off her suit, though; she was there to learn from .

She was ready to kick her weakness of extreme speeds to the curb, once and for all. What was it that made her terrified of the racecar-like speeds some Pokémon were capable of? Was it the limited reaction time? Her goal during her training session with Thomas was to find out why and do something about it. On her belt were Queen Zing and five of her very fastest Pokémon.

{PC: 1}

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Queen Zing    Beedrill**     Good
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,474 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2024 17:14:33 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

The sound of a Beedrill's approach didn't go unnoticed. The more timid Pokemon immediately scrambled away, attempting to get clear of the threat. Meanwhile, the more experienced Pokemon, who weren't familiar with Shaylin, or her Beedrill, readied themselves for combat. Mordred and Saejima attempted to assure the others she was a friendly, having previously met them.

Rufus eagerly raced over to greet Shalin and Queen Zing. The overly friendly Arcanine was happy to see the Ranger again, and wanted to show it.

"It's okay, everyone, she's here for training!", Thomas called out, joining the Ceruledge and Hisuian Arcanine in getting the others to stand down.

"Shalin, hell of an entrance.", Thomas remarked, followed by a chuckle and a grin. "Good to see you."

tags:
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,414 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2024 8:49:31 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Without her Sygna Suit, Queen Zing's buzzing tingled Shalin's skin, making her hair stand on end. Part of her made her wish she had worn the suit for the trip to the ranch, impressing Thomas' Pokémon and getting the adrenaline flowing by holding onto the vibrating wing. Without her suit, it would not only mess up her insides, but hurt the Pokémon, too! Instead, she waited for the wasp to land, giving her sense of touch a moment to return before sliding down.

"Nothing special!" Shalin giggled as she withdrew the giant insect that had scared off many of Thomas' Pokémon. "It's time to stop kicking this bucket down the road. I wanna get good enough to challenge 's Gym. And I brought five of my fastest Pokémon to do it with." Clicking open the rest of her team's capsules, they assembled around her: a Persian, Shiny Jolteon, Espathra, Type: Null, and Iron Leaves, harnessed up similarly to Josh's Pokémon. Even the Paradox Pokémon had been fitted by now, though the saddle was largely unnecessary due to the psychic-type being able to hold her in place.

{PC: 2}

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Queen Zing    Beedrill**     Good
Schala        Espathra       Good
Midori        Iron Leaves    Good
Serena        Persian        Good
Volt          Jolteon**      Good
Lathiel       Type: Null     Good
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights