Castelia City
homosexual
chef
civilian
Keenan Toral
Boyfriend
5’9” height
5’9” height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
145 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shinobu
shinobu fujimori
Snack Attack [M/Thea]
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2024 4:30:52 GMT
shinobu fujimori Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg3"]

[attr="class","header"]REMEMBER ME FOR CENTURIES

[attr="class","setting"]

In order to bring more business to his restaurant, he had decided to set up a bake sale. Sometimes people got so hung up on one restaurant that they were reluctant to try another. He had met people like that, people afraid that the new restaurant they tried wouldn't compare to other restaurants they had grown used to. To alleviate that, he had whipped up a bake sale that advertised free samples of any baked goods.
[break][break]
Finishing the last batch of cookies, he set them aside to cool off. While he waited, he made note of everything he had made. He had made stuff ranging from cookies to fudge. Fudge had been the hardest to get right. Getting the consistency right was hard even for a person who could see.
[break][break]
Checking the fudge one last time, he was relieved to find that it was at the right consistency. Though if they weren't, he supposed he could always give them to Mikael. That's what he had done with the first batch of cookies he had burnt, knowing the older male wouldn't care if they were just a little too crispy.
[break][break]
Thinking of cookies made him think of the cookies he had left to cool. Upon checking on them, he was pleased to notice that they had cooled down enough to be moved off of the baking sheet and onto a plate. Now they could finish setting up without worry of having to wait for something to finish baking.
[break][break]
With the help of a few coworkers, he took everything to the entrance of the department store Lilycove was known for and set up. People who came in and out of the building for some shopping were bound to see them. Hopefully, it would get people interested in seeing what he had, especially when they realized free samples were involved.
[break][break]
Considering that there was also a chance of drawing bad people to try and rob from him, there were precautions in place. His Manectric, who worked as his guide dog, was sitting next to the table, ready to chase off anyone who thought it wise to try something.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + ooc notes

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg3]position:relative; --accent:#A81717; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/C1qczWmH/IMG-1611.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg3 b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg3 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg3 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg3 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg3 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg3 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg3]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg3 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg3 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg3 a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg3 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg3 .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Chanlye

Tea
She/Her
Eighteen
April 14th
Slateport City
Bisexual
Student (Private School)
Trainer
Cutesy & Strength
Walk Hand in Hand
5'6" / 170cm height
5'6" / 170cm height
Power Is More Than Just Muscles
awards
231 posts
Thea Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theanaito
Thea Naito
Snack Attack [M/Thea]
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2024 20:12:08 GMT
Thea Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Paying a visit to Lilycove was a nice change of pace. Usually, Thea would only travel somewhere else to seek for more Martial Arts or to practice or train. But this once, it was just to chill. Perhaps she should've invited some of her friends, but she needed a time for herself and her Pokémon, that also deserved a break.[break][break]

And of course, she couldn't let herself not visit the large department store of that city, but something interrupted her... In fact, more than that: it created a small detour.[break][break]

Gominha the Wigglytuff, perked her ears up and sniffed the air joyfully, darting off with pleased squeaks, which prompted Thea to chase after her along with Zeus the Primeape, and Belle the Minccino. "Gominha, don't run off just like that!" She called, but to no avail, Gominha only ran faster.[break][break]

Soon, the pink pokémon was hopping in front of the table, chirping to try to catch the attention of the boy. Thea approached right behind her, scolding: "Gominha, stop misbehaving!" She said, and the Wigglytuff protested, making Thea sigh and shake her head before looking at the boy and his Manectric apologetically. "Sorry, she gets a bit too excited at times, but— Hmmh?!" Her eyes grew wide when she noticed the nice smell, and the Primeape and the Minccino that followed from behind perked up as well. "Wait, this smells really good—" She pointed at the freebies.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=.gunstest2]--accent:#D4AF37;[/newclass]

[newclass=.gunstest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

shin
he/him/his
December 19th
Castelia City
homosexual
chef
civilian
Keenan Toral
Boyfriend
5’9” height
5’9” height
awards
145 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shinobu
shinobu fujimori
Snack Attack [M/Thea]
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2024 21:39:32 GMT
shinobu fujimori Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

He had been waiting for a long time when he heard what sounded like footsteps approaching quickly. Were they running? he asked himself. Before he could dwell on it too much, a cry sounded from in front of him. Well, it seemed he had caught the attention of a Pokémon, and from the sound of her, she was a Wigglytuff, which meant she probably had an owner nearby.
[break][break]
His prediction, although not much of one, was confirmed when he heard the sound of a woman's voice scolding her Pokémon before running off.
[break][break]
"Oh, don't worry about it. It says a lot about my cooking, I hope, if it can attract a Pokémon," he said with a small chuckle, absentmindedly putting a calming hand on Tempest when he felt her tense against his leg. The Manectric instantly calmed down, allowing him to turn his attention back to the woman and her Pokémon.
[break][break]
As she commented on the smell of the sweets, a warm swell of pride filled him. "Thank you. I baked these as a way to get more people interested in trying out my restaurant, Kasumi's Eatery. Of course, we also serve entrees," he explained to the other teenager. If she was paying attention, she might notice that he didn't look directly at her as he spoke, instead looking slightly off to the side.
[break][break]
"Anyway, these are free samples, so feel free to grab a few for you and your Pokémon. If you like them and want to buy some, I have another table right there," he said, gesturing towards another table behind him. It was clear that the Manectric was also keeping an eye on this table.[break]

[newclass=.blbqimg3]position:relative; --accent:#A81717; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/C1qczWmH/IMG-1611.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg3 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg3 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg3 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg3 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg3 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg3 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg3 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Chanlye

Tea
She/Her
Eighteen
April 14th
Slateport City
Bisexual
Student (Private School)
Trainer
Cutesy & Strength
Walk Hand in Hand
5'6" / 170cm height
5'6" / 170cm height
Power Is More Than Just Muscles
awards
231 posts
Thea Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theanaito
Thea Naito
Snack Attack [M/Thea]
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2024 18:54:01 GMT
Thea Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

"Oh! So you were the one that baked this?"" Thea perked up at the reveal, and after being offered to try the freebies, she smiled warmly. "Really? Thank you very much!" She limited herself to pick only one for herself, and one for each of her Pokémon. Zeus picked it, sniffing it carefully before going for a bite. Gominha didn't waste a second, already going for a big chomp, while Belle took her time to appreciate every gnaw on the delicious treat.[break][break]

Thea took two bites to eat it, with the first one making her hum happily at the tasty that melted in her mouth. "This is very tasty, really! I like baking myself sometimes, but this really makes me feel the difference between me at my hobby and a pro doing it~" She complimented the boy.[break][break]

"I really should visit your restaurant sometime... Ah, where are my manners... My name is Thea!" She introduced herself, offering her hand for him, unaware he couldn't see it.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=.gunstest2]--accent:#D4AF37;[/newclass]

[newclass=.gunstest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

shin
he/him/his
December 19th
Castelia City
homosexual
chef
civilian
Keenan Toral
Boyfriend
5’9” height
5’9” height
awards
145 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shinobu
shinobu fujimori
Snack Attack [M/Thea]
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2024 19:56:27 GMT
shinobu fujimori Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

At the question, he nodded. There wasn't much of a reason for a verbal response in his opinion. Not much of a reason to continue a conversation that would just go on and on about the same things. Besides, he felt it was more of a rhetorical question than anything since he had already all but confirmed that he had been the one to make the treats.
[break][break]
"It's no problem, really," he said in response to her gratitude. In fact, it should be him who thanked her for trying his confections.
[break][break]
At the compliment, his face heated up a bit in embarrassment, but a small smile still graced his lips. "Thanks, though I'm sure with practice, you could become just as good as me. On that note, if there ever comes a time you need pointers, I do offer cooking lessons outside of restaurant hours."
[break][break]
The idea of introducing himself had completely slipped his mind. It was a good thing the customer was paying attention to stuff like that.
[break][break]
"It's a pleasure to meet you. My name's Shinobu, however, if you find my name too much of a mouthful, I also go by Shin," he said and was just about to offer his hand as a handshake when Tempest bumped against him.
[break][break]
A signal that she was doing something he was unaware of. Since she wasn't growling or anything, he assumed it had something to do with their introduction. Perhaps she already had her own hand out.
[break][break]
"I'm afraid if you're trying to shake my hand, I'm blind," he commented as he absently patted Tempest.[break]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights