Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
Unpinned
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2024 0:58:02 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

Dorian, under the guise of Jason Jaeger, went to explore the Giant Chasm. His cover story was that he had a passion for exploring unknown territory, and that the Giant Chasm of Unova was one of his favorite places. So naturally, he'd want to see a second Chasm up close.

As Dorian walked alongside his Houndoom, he heard the cries of a distressed Pokemon. Normally, Dorian was content to ignore such things, but the whining was so grating, that Dorian couldn't help but investigate.

vcREoDtS

tags:
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,414 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
Unpinned
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2024 1:33:44 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Shalin, too, heard the muffled distress call. No echoes from distance, just muffled. That meant the Pokémon was near. "Sorry, Midori, gonna need more than raw brute force for this one," the Captain apologized as she slid off the back of her Iron Leaves and withdrew her. In her place, she sent out three of her other Pokémon: Lathiel, her Type: Null, Sandy, her Flygon, and Treble, her Kommo-o, which served as her new steed for the rescue effort.

Treble casually walked toward what appeared to be a collapsed cave entrance, all kinds of red earth piled up in an unusual-looking half-mound. She reined the dragon parallel to the cliff wall to make sure as little debris flew down the cave mouth as possible. "Alright, Treble, when you're ready, CLOSE COMBAT." She and her Flygon glowed a bright green as Treble's vibrating fists struck the pile of rubble, rocking the girl like mad.

If could see the look on her face, me might get some new ideas...

uwDYQKvQ

{PC: 1}

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Midori        Iron Leaves    Good
Sandy         Flygon         Good
Lathiel       Type: Null     Good
Saria         Venusaur       Good
Treble        Kommo-o        Good
Caprice       Ninetales      Good
close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
Unpinned
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2024 1:51:30 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

Eventually, Dorian came across a collapsed cave. The cries within were muffled, but clearly the source of the commotion.

He'd have walked away, and let nature sort itself out, had it not been for the presence of the familiar Ranger. Interestingly, she had a Kommo-o, which took advantage of its ability to vibrate, in order to clear up the debris blocking up the cave.

Wanting to learn more from her, Dorian decided to help her. Bringing out his Emboar, Dorian pointed to the cave-in. "Help the Ranger out.", he told Porkchop.

The Emboar looked a bit confused, but complied. The muscular pig began to smash away at the debris with Hammer Arm.

FeyUJki9

tags:
notes: 168

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,414 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
Unpinned
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2024 7:18:42 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Even with the smashing the Emboar's arm was capable of, it and Treble couldn't break the collapse open with they combined efforts. "Full power, Treble! BOOMBURST!" Every scale on the dragon's back rose, Treble turning into a stationary blur with the green streak of light that was Shalin still on his back. Her Flygon nearby was glowing a bright green: an indication of the tremendous amount of Infinity Energy needed to keep Shalin from being launched off the deafening dragon's scales vibrating at destructive frequencies. Were observers not so close, they could have appreciated the harmony between the treble of the scales rubbing against one another like crashing cymbals and the bass of the sound their raw motion made.

Under such powerful attacks, the rubble exploded away from Shalin and Dorian, some of it going flying clear across and even out of the chasm entirely. The scales gradually slowed to reveal a delirious-looking Shalin, looking completely worn out by the earth-shaking vibrations. She was too much so to notice the source of the cry was not one, but a trio of SINGING Scream Tail. The SOUNDPROOF Kommo-o would be able to fight back. The others might find their eyelids becoming heavy...

OEjUgJ|h

{PC: 2}

close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
Unpinned
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2024 7:52:21 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

As the Emboar got to work helping the Kommo-o, Dorian slowly began to place special earplugs into his ears. Ever since his previous encounters with not only Shalin's Pokemon, but 's Pyroars, Dorian made it a point to invest in hearing protection.

As the cave opened up, they'd come across a trio of Scream Tail. Though the hearing protection helped mitigate the effects of their Singing, he knew it was only a matter of time before it caught up with him.

"Roar!", Dorian commanded.

The Emboar let out an ear-piercing Roar, one which drowned out the singing of the trio. To support the Emboar, Dorian brought out his Pyroar, Sir Fluffsworth Hotman.

"Hyper Voice!"

The Pyroar opened his maw, unleashing a brutal, deafening roar towards the Scream Tail trio.

bRbTcl6i

tags:
notes: 234

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,414 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
Unpinned
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2024 20:28:41 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
The fire-types' voluminous screams kept the paradox Pokémon at bay and Shalin conscious long enough for her Kommo-o to incapacitate the rest of the fairy-types in less brutal CLOSE COMBAT. Even so, it would only allow for her to stay awake so long. When the dragon first felt his rider's imbalance, presumably from her nodding off, he shook his scales just enough to jolt her awake. "Thanks for the help back there, Jason," she huffed, perhaps a bit hard to understand from Treble lightly rattling her to keep her conscious.

Her face looked droopy beneath that Sygna Suit, and parts of her skin beneath it were red, too. That Boomburst from Treble stretched her suit's powers close to their limits. Even her Flygon was tired, having kept up such an intense flow of Infinity Energy needed to keep Shalin's innards from dissolving from being exposed to the most violent vibration her Kommo-o could produce.

n0iNNqFa

{PC: 3}

close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
Unpinned
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2024 2:53:29 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

In the aftermath of the battle, Dorian took notice to the state Shalin was in. Despite the benefits of her Sygna Suit, the Kommo-o's vibrations clearly took their toll on her. Perhaps if the Kommo-o was her partner, she'd have been better able to endure the effects of the Kommo-o's attacks.

But most importantly, it opened Dorian's eyes to a new avenue of punishment. A new, horrific way to torture and slaughter his foes.

"Of course, Captain Nariya. I'm always happy to help out whenever I can!", 'Jason' responded to her cheerfully.

"Say, are you alright?", he asked her.

5hwAti9I

tags:
notes: 392

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,414 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
Unpinned
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2024 23:34:06 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
As much as she had considered a Kommo-o for her Sygna Suit, Venusaur was too unique of an opportunity to pass up. It not only let her experience a completely out-of-body sensation, but it gave her suit real offensive capability. Flygon as her suit's synced Pokémon protected her from most of the vibration's nasty effects, but even its power had limits against some of the most powerful shaking any Pokémon was capable of. If someone not privy to the species saw her, they might think Kommo-o was a ground-type species.

"I should be okay," Shalin huffed. "Treble can get his scales going... really fast. As amazing as the suit is... it does have its limits." Limits she found thrilling to fest, as she did with the dragon-type species that attacked with noise so loud it could be heard for miles.

FVHy8gjE

{PC: 4}

close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
Unpinned
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2024 0:34:03 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

"Just take it easy, yeah? Region needs people like you.", the man remarked.

"I'd better be off. It was good to see you again, Captain Nariya.", the 'businessman' told the Ranger, before walking off into the jungle.

With that little detour concluded, one he almost regretted getting himself involved in, Dorian continued to search for the beast that he spotted earlier. The one that bore a resemblance to Entei. One he couldn't go on without having for himself.

XCW0L8dv

tags:
notes: 497

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,414 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
Unpinned
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2024 4:55:16 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
She had received that concern many times after both bitter battles heavily using her Sygna Suit as well as her for-fun demonstrations of what it could do. "Of course," she huffed again. "Still trying to figure out exactly where the suit's limits are!" As fast as a Flygon's buzzing Boomburst was, it lacked the sheer amplitude of a Kommo-o's shuddering scales, and unlike an insectile wing, Treble's movement was not on a single axis. It was chaotic and impossible to track in real time.

The girl waved goodbye to Dorian as they went their separate ways. "Hope to see you again soon! I'd love to give you a turn on Treble sometime." Little did she know how much danger her show would put others in, giving the Rocket quite the effective torture technique for extracting League secrets...

GD|KJJe7

{PC: 5}

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Unpinned
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2024 20:58:10 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]EXCURSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: