Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,694 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
NOBODY BUT US [S]
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2024 17:55:47 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Zev walked through the front door of Nenet's apartment, his movements sharp with tension, his expression dark with a potent sourness. It took considerable willpower not to slam the door shut behind him. [break][break]

He did, however, make more noise than usual while tossing his keys into a bowl by the entrance and removing his shoes and jacket. [break][break]

The apartment was otherwise dark and quiet, as expected for that time of night. Outside, Mossdeep City slept. As Zev moved down the hall to the bedroom, however, he saw a sliver of light from beneath its door. [break][break]

Nenet was still awake. [break][break]

Undoubtedly, she'd heard him return. Still, he muttered a broody "I'm back" as he stomped into the room, one hand already reaching up to loosen his tie.

TAGS[break]
NOTES – social

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".zev3"]--accent:#975fb2;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h1"]font:18px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h2"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Laika Boss

Nenet
She/Her
October 13
Ula'ula, Alola
Supply Coffee
Astrobiologist
Executive / Beast's Wife
There are more things in heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy
awards
545 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nenet
Neffatari Nzingha
NOBODY BUT US [S]
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2024 8:34:05 GMT
Neffatari Nzingha Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nenet1"]
[attr="class","nenet1body"]

Halfway through her skincare routine she can hear Zev enter the apartment and the air seems to palpably grow oppressive. Her eyebrow arches minutely, and she muses he must be in a bad mood. Replacing the lid on the creme, she wipes off her hands and exits the bathroom as Zev enters the bedroom.
[break][break]
Clad in little more than a gauzy nightgown, Nenet hums softly as she observes her husband and asks as she moves to stand before him, "Bad day?"
[break][break]
Her hands catch his and gently pull them away from his neck; she methodically begins to undress him, her hands smoothing the fabric of his shoulders first and then moving to slowly remove his tie.
[break][break]
"I didn't think I would see you until next week."

NOTES

[attr="class","nenet1pkmn"]

[attr="class","nenet1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".nenet1"]--accent:#EDE574;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 .nenet1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 .nenet1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 .nenet1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 .nenet1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,694 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
NOBODY BUT US [S]
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2024 16:41:06 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

In the doorway of the bathroom, backlit and framed by brilliant light that warmed her dark skin, Nenet looked like a goddess. [break][break]

Zev paused in both movement and wrath as his gaze cruised down the front of her body. The way her nightgown shifted as she stepped up to him, concealing and revealing in tandem, made his thoughts falter. [break][break]

Her comment brought him back to reality. With a grunt of frustration, he dropped his hands to his sides and let her undress him. [break][break]

"Plans changed," he said, exasperated. "The upper brass are making us chase after reports of poisoned Pokémon instead of focusing our efforts in Area Zero. It's a waste of time and resources when we have grunts." [break][break]

His expression darkened further and his voice lowered as he muttered, "None of this would be as much of an annoyance if I didn't have to play nice with the likes of Beckett."

TAGS[break]
NOTES – social

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".zev3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h1"]font:18px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h2"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Laika Boss

Nenet
She/Her
October 13
Ula'ula, Alola
Supply Coffee
Astrobiologist
Executive / Beast's Wife
awards
545 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nenet
Neffatari Nzingha
NOBODY BUT US [S]
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2024 13:35:41 GMT
Neffatari Nzingha Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nenet1"]

"Ah," Nenet muses absently as the tie is pulled away and she begins working on the shirt's buttons. "I took a few videos and conducted a few tests for the poisoned Pokémon."
[break][break]
Chancing a look to Zev's face, she takes note of his annoyance and weighs her next words before answering. "He was certainly a pain when he accompanied me in Area Zero. We lost the Gouging Flame I'd been tracking all day due to his incessant chatter."
[break][break]
Her attention shifts as she pries away the last button and her hands move to caress over Zev's shoulders to draw the shirt away.
[break][break]
"He asked about our marriage," she says offhandedly, as if she doesn't know Zev will hit the roof with the information.

NOTES

- .[break]
- Social.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".nenet1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 .nenet1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 .nenet1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,694 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
NOBODY BUT US [S]
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2024 15:16:48 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Zev was unsurprised to learn that Nenet had already met . Team Rocket's upper brass, including the underbosses, regularly met with recruits and newer grunts. He'd anticipated Theo would do the same with Nenet—not out of any genuine interest but to use her to his advantage. [break][break]

To use her against Zev, if necessary. [break][break]

Her hands warmed his skin as they briefly caressed his shoulders; unconsciously, he leaned into her touch. But when she commented on the exact nature of Theo's prying, Zev's anger flared, fueled by his territorial possessiveness. [break][break]

Lightly grasping Nenet's wrist and pulling her close, he lowered his voice to a dangerous rumble. She would know his ire was not directed at her, but at the potential trespass of their privacy. "What about our marriage?" he asked.

TAGS[break]
NOTES – social

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Laika Boss

Nenet
She/Her
October 13
Ula'ula, Alola
Supply Coffee
Astrobiologist
Executive / Beast's Wife
awards
545 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nenet
Neffatari Nzingha
NOBODY BUT US [S]
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2024 6:38:51 GMT
Neffatari Nzingha Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nenet1"]

Her wrist captured and her body drawn close to Zev, Nenet hums softly as he murmurs a question into her ear. She turns her hand, wrist still caught, and lightly caresses Zev's cheek before she speaks. "He wanted to know what it was like. I told him that was personal and he tried to persuade me that 'personal' did not exist in Rocket." She snorts once she's finished.
[break][break]
"I'm not concerned," Nenet offers quietly; she leans closer, her hand still on Zev's cheek while she moves to press a soft kiss against his opposite cheek.
[break][break]
Her voice almost impish, she adds against his skin, "I told him to take care. I'm sure you can help him take very good care of himself."

NOTES

- .[break]
- Social.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,694 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
NOBODY BUT US [S]
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2024 14:25:09 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Nenet's answer immediately mollified Zev. He hummed a contented note, pleased that they were still on the same wavelength regarding the privacy of their relationship. Releasing her wrist, he settled his hands upon her hips. His head dipped slightly so he could plant a kiss on her neck beneath her ear. [break][break]

"Good. And I will." His voice was rough with dangerous promise. [break][break]

As Zev kissed his way down Nenet's neck to her shoulder in a slow, meandering line, he felt his frustrations melt away. Somehow, she possessed the uncanny ability to ease the tension of a long day from his body. Perhaps it was her self-confidence and capability, or how trustworthy she had become. [break][break]

Either way, she was a person he could depend on without doubting her loyalty. The only person, truly. [break][break]

"Speaking of our marriage," Zev said, pulling back to look his wife in the eye, "it's been a year now." The corner of his mouth curled in the slightest of smirks. "I didn't think we'd last this long, at first, but you've impressed me, Nenet." [break][break]

It was the highest praise, coming from him.

TAGS[break]
NOTES – social

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Laika Boss

Nenet
She/Her
October 13
Ula'ula, Alola
Supply Coffee
Astrobiologist
Executive / Beast's Wife
awards
545 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nenet
Neffatari Nzingha
NOBODY BUT US [S]
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2024 5:29:28 GMT
Neffatari Nzingha Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nenet1"]

Melting contentedly into Zev as he kissed down her neck, Nenet's arms shift to hang over his shoulders. Eyes half-lid, her own mouth curls into a half-smile at the mention of their marriage.

[break][break]
"A year," she echoes softly; her fingertips idly trace the bumps of Zev's spine in circular, soothing motions. "What can I say," Nenet murmurs, her nose lightly bumping Zev's, "I'm impressive."

[break][break]
Her voice then drops low, full of promise as her nails lightly scrape over Zev's skin. "I've missed you." They were often apart, by necessity and design, but that didn't stop the occasional longing from settling into Nenet's bones. She enjoyed the structure of their lives when they were both present in her apartment.

[break][break]
She loved him, after all.

[break][break]
"Are you staying tonight?"

NOTES

- .[break]
- Social.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,694 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
NOBODY BUT US [S]
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2024 15:40:21 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

The pleasurable weight and warmth of Nenet's body pressing against his own set Zev's skin on fire. His hands hiked up the fabric of her nightgown until he could slip them under the edge of it. Rough, calloused palms ran up and down her curves, squeezing and caressing her sensitive flesh. [break][break]

By then, he knew with great intimacy the drop of her voice, and the particular quality it possessed when she was full of want for him. It was a sound that stoked his own desire, fanning the flames of lust that had ignited inside him. [break][break]

Small clusters of crystals emerged along his shoulders and back, black spots of void against his pale skin. [break][break]

"Of course I am," Zev rumbled, his own voice rough and low. His eyes had darkened, his pupils dilated until only a thin corona of blue remained. "We have our anniversary to celebrate." [break][break]

And then he captured Nenet's mouth in his, the kiss full of hunger and passion. He held her in a fierce embrace, tasting her with flicks of his tongue, teasing her with rough bites of her bottom lip. [break][break]

Eventually, reluctantly, he pulled back. Though he let her go, he did not take his eyes off her. "Get on the bed. I want to give you your reward for being such a good wife." [break][break]

He waited until she obeyed, then yanked her by the hips to the edge of the mattress and knelt between her legs. With uncharacteristic restraint and tenderness, he kissed the inside of one thigh—once, twice, three times—then dipped his head lower.

TAGS[break]
NOTES – social

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Laika Boss

Nenet
She/Her
October 13
Ula'ula, Alola
Supply Coffee
Astrobiologist
Executive / Beast's Wife
awards
545 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nenet
Neffatari Nzingha
NOBODY BUT US [S]
POSTED ON May 6, 2024 8:21:56 GMT
Neffatari Nzingha Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nenet1"]

Nenet's mouth quirks into a coy smile at Zev's reply, and she returns his kiss as passionately as it's offered. She laughs when the kiss breaks, her eyes bright; her fingertips trail down Zev's shoulders, to his arms, to his hands, where she squeezes him before she settles on the edge of the bed.
[break][break]
Legs spread wide to rest over Zev's shoulders, Nenet murmurs a low, appreciative, "Good boy." Fingers first tangling in his hair to pull, Nenet's hands move down to dig into the man's spine, coaxing out ripples of dark crystal beneath her nails.
[break][break]
She curls, legs squeezing Zev's head threateningly as her nails dig into the crystalline flesh below. With a soft puff of air, she demands breathlessly, "Get on the bed, you're not done."
[break][break]
The nightgown tossed to the ground, Nenet idly stares at it sometime later. Sated and content, her eyes half-lid, she traces formulas across Zev's skin. With a mirthful hitch of her voice, she mumbles a low, "Happy Anniversary."

NOTES

- .[break]
- Social.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,694 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
NOBODY BUT US [S]
POSTED ON May 6, 2024 10:46:56 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

The sounds Nenet made and the way her hands clung to Zev urged him on, until she was breathless and panting and trembling against him. Absently wiping his mouth on the back of his hand, he stood and discarded the rest of his clothes. [break][break]

Though he had seen her naked countless times, his hungry gaze raked over her body when she stripped off her nightgown. Without taking his eyes off her, he joined her on the mattress, drinking in her exquisite beauty. [break][break]

Zev was not a man of many words. He murmured neither sweet compliments nor lewd comments into Nenet's ear. Instead, he kissed his way up her stomach, chest, and neck as he crawled on top of her, leaving the occasional bruising bite mark in places she could easily hide. His little gifts, secret markings of his territory. [break][break]

Then he lifted his head, locking eyes with her. Pressing his hips against hers, he buried himself in the heat between her thighs. A wave of pleasure ran through him, eliciting a deep, wordless rumble from his throat. Crystals bloomed across his neck and jaw. [break][break]

Capturing her lips in another fervent kiss, he began to move. [break][break]

[break]

Much later, Zev lay flat on his back, eyes closed in blissful contentment. An arm curled around Nenet to hold her against his side. Gone were the black crystals. [break][break]

At the sound of her voice, he opened his eyes and turned his head to look at her. "Happy anniversary," he said back, his voice equally low and mirthful. "Who knew that getting married to protect our interests would work out so well. What's next, a house?" [break][break]

Though he chuckled, he remembered an idle thought he'd had a few weeks ago. [break][break]

"We should get rings."

TAGS[break]
NOTES – social

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Laika Boss

Nenet
She/Her
October 13
Ula'ula, Alola
Supply Coffee
Astrobiologist
Executive / Beast's Wife
awards
545 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nenet
Neffatari Nzingha
NOBODY BUT US [S]
POSTED ON May 14, 2024 19:42:37 GMT
Neffatari Nzingha Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nenet1"]

"I knew," she answers quietly, purposefully. She never would have asked if she didn't think they would have have endured on some level.
[break][break]
Nenet then chuckles lowly, her soft and lazy as she murmurs in turn, "I like my apartment." It was somewhat cramped with the dogs, and her guest bedroom was wholly unusable for its intended function with Zev's things in there, but there was a certain comfort found in its walls she wasn't keen on finding elsewhere at present.
[break][break]
Her fingertips idly tracing across Zev's skin, silently lamenting the lack of crystals, her ministrations cease at Zev's abrupt announcement. Eyebrow arching minutely, she asks in turn, "Should we?"
[break][break]
She glances up to her husband's expression to gauge his mood, curiosity overcoming her own at his declaration.

NOTES

- .[break]
- Social.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,694 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
NOBODY BUT US [S]
POSTED ON May 15, 2024 2:09:34 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

"I knew." [break][break]

Zev could not help but smirk at Nenet's insistence. There it was again, that confidence he admired. Curling his arm to draw her even closer, he planted a kiss on her forehead. "Of course you did," he murmured into her skin, his voice full of indulgent praise. [break][break]

He relaxed back into the pillow, enjoying the pleasant sensation of her fingertips caressing his skin. When they stilled at his suggestion, he caught her curious gaze. [break][break]

The smile on Zev's face was not the smile of a man in love. Yet he looked upon Nenet with open fondness, his expression lacking its usual tension. In fact, it might seem to her that the gap of emotional distance that existed between them was much narrower than usual. [break][break]

Crossable, even, if she jumped. [break][break]

"I want to," he said softly, reaching up to caress the slope of her jaw. "I want you to look at the ring on your finger and think of me. And I want everyone else who looks at it to know you're mine."

TAGS[break]
NOTES – social

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Laika Boss

Nenet
She/Her
October 13
Ula'ula, Alola
Supply Coffee
Astrobiologist
Executive / Beast's Wife
awards
545 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nenet
Neffatari Nzingha
NOBODY BUT US [S]
POSTED ON May 18, 2024 17:03:00 GMT
Neffatari Nzingha Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nenet1"]

Nenet hums softly at the statement, her curious expression deepening at Zev's statement. The man was either feeling a sliver of sentimentality or he was playing to the room, though either way Nenet was enjoying the perceived emotional closeness. But the ship had already sailed and set itself on fire as to being visibly tied to Zev.

[break][break]
Though, Nenet supposes, she could always work around a ring.

[break][break]
"Are you going to wear one," is what she asks, her voice lowly teasing as she expects a negative in turn. "I suppose you can come out with your Zoroark to buy it."

[break][break]
Really, Nenet expects this whole conversation to be more of an impulsive decision on Zev's part - one potentially dropped once the moment has passed. So she adds with a smile, "I want everyone to know who you belong to as well."

NOTES

- .[break]
- Social.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,694 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
NOBODY BUT US [S]
POSTED ON May 18, 2024 19:53:02 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Zev raised an eyebrow at Nenet's boldness. Throughout their relationship, he'd made it clear that she belonged to him but had never considered if she felt that the opposite was also true. And though he always hated the idea of someone having power and authority over him, he sensed that the meaning behind her words was not the same. [break][break]

Turning his body toward hers, he ran his hand up and down her side, savoring their physical closeness. "It wouldn't be right if I didn't," he said. "We're in this together, aren't we?" [break][break]

How satisfying it was, to have someone whose values aligned with his. Who stood unified with him against the obstacles in their way. And who, ultimately, had helped him attain even more power. [break][break]

What was a ring on his finger, compared to all she had done for him already? If it made her more loyal to him, then he'd never take it off.

TAGS[break]
NOTES – social

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights