Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,364 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
CLINICAL [PP]
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2024 5:17:44 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa2"]
[attr="class","top"]

Fatigue etched itself on Elisabeth's features as she finished placing the latest vials of mochi-infected bloodwork into storage. It was a tedious, thankless task, and one she would never have taken on if her immunity to poison didn't position her so uniquely for it.[break][break]

Hearing infectious people chant mindlessly, drool dripping from their mouths, frustrated her beyond all measure. It left her mind screaming for distraction of any kind.[break][break]

Being an underboss had not afforded as much flexibility as she'd hoped, in that way.[break][break]

"Pardon me," she murmured then, making space for another woman in a lab coat who had entered the room. It was a Rocket she, at first, didn't recognize. Yet as the moments passed, the woman's impressive height and distinct features brought to mind a distant memory -- the fight with Kyurem, perhaps -- and Elisabeth paused longer than a stranger's presence ought to merit.[break][break]

This woman seemed familiar, but given the chaos of that day, it seemed unwise to guess at her identity.[break][break]

"I'm nearly done here," she said, rather than make assumptions of her companion. "I should be out of your way shortly."

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa2"] --accent:#db7093!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Laika Boss

Nenet
She/Her
October 13
Ula'ula, Alola
Supply Coffee
Astrobiologist
Executive / Beast's Wife
There are more things in heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy
awards
528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nenet
Neffatari Nzingha
CLINICAL [PP]
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2024 14:05:58 GMT
Neffatari Nzingha Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nenet1"]
[attr="class","nenet1body"]

Nenet had sent Zev home once she found the right temperature and dosage of anti-coagulant to keep a few vials of his blood laying around for her to better study. Myriad smear slides rest beside her, all test runs for her impending analysation in the electron microscope.

[break][break]
She looks up to watch a woman, one vaguely familiar, place a rack of blood tubes away. Her head tilts faintly, head shaking minutely as she replies, "You're hardly in the way."

[break][break]
With a tip of her chin towards the nearby machine on a separate table, she asks conversationally, "I don't suppose you've used the electron microscope before?" She had once back in her undergraduate program, but that was years ago and Nenet was running off vibes and some basic assumptions at the moment.

NOTES

- .[break]
- Mission: Poison Patrol Byproduct.

[attr="class","nenet1pkmn"]

[attr="class","nenet1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".nenet1"]--accent:#EDE574;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 .nenet1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 .nenet1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 .nenet1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 .nenet1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,364 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
CLINICAL [PP]
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2024 5:38:17 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"...Ah."[break][break]

Elisabeth blinked slowly, finding herself more befuddled than anticipated by this casual request.[break][break]

Her reputation in Rocket ever since ascending to Wo-chien's Avatar had been, for lack of a better word, undesirable. Most Grunts and even those whose rank mirrored her own went out of their way to avoid her. The other two underbosses were no exception.[break][break]

Did this woman truly not recognize her, then? The idea was bizarrely refreshing.[break][break]

"I haven't used one in a few months," she confided, recalling her time examining the crystablooms under its lens, "but I believe I recall how, certainly."[break][break]

Was she nervous doing this? For some reason, she was. Proving her competency in a laboratory was a peculiar point of pride for her, nursing a secret insecurity that her lack of formal education had left her a failure in some way.[break][break]

"What sort of specimen are you examining?" she asked, the curiosity in her voice genuine.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Laika Boss

Nenet
She/Her
October 13
Ula'ula, Alola
Supply Coffee
Astrobiologist
Executive / Beast's Wife
awards
528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nenet
Neffatari Nzingha
CLINICAL [PP]
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2024 12:58:46 GMT
Neffatari Nzingha Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nenet1"]

If Nenet were pressed she could have possibly supplied a name for one of Rocket's more infamous Underbosses; but as it was the woman was neither known in the Astrobiology and Physics circles that Nenet herself ran in and she kept up very little with news that wasn't immanently relevant to her.
[break][break]
Her disinterest in learning her superiors in Rocket could be considered palpable.
[break][break]
"Hmm," she muses aloud, her eyebrow arching with curiosity. "I never got around to looking into the crystablooms. I'm certain that turned out fascinating."
[break][break]
Nonetheless she looks grateful at Elisabeth agreeing to help. Quirking her mouth into a half-smile, she answers in turn, "Zev's blood."

NOTES

- .[break]

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".nenet1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 .nenet1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 .nenet1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,364 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
CLINICAL [PP]
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2024 4:47:18 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

She'd always thrived in anonymity; it was one of the things she mourned most about her infamy. That made this little conversation a rare respite among the drudgery of her Rocket duties.[break][break]

"It was fascinating, actually," Elisabeth agreed, warming to this impromptu encounter in spite of herself. "We discovered the flowers were a source of infinity energy -- leading to the first Sygna Suit prototype."[break][break]

Others had assisted in that endeavor, of course, but she took quiet pride in being one of them. In another universe, such pursuits would have been her life's work.[break][break]

Unfortunately she found herself more often than not the specimen under examination, rather than the scientist conducting research. had collected her own blood not so long ago, examining the twin strains of infinity energy coursing through her bloodstream.[break][break]

Which made 's answer both startling and unsurprising.[break][break]

"Avatar blood? Is there a specific hypothesis you're testing?" Elisabeth asked, readying the microscope for use. It was strange how quickly it came back to her, the muscle memory filling in the blanks of her knowledge with ease. "If you don't mind my asking."

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

Laika Boss

Nenet
She/Her
October 13
Ula'ula, Alola
Supply Coffee
Astrobiologist
Executive / Beast's Wife
awards
528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nenet
Neffatari Nzingha
CLINICAL [PP]
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2024 7:18:03 GMT
Neffatari Nzingha Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nenet1"]

"I want to see how much Zev has changed from, for lack of a better term, a normal human," Nenet answers; as she speaks her fingers trace through the slides before her, one eventually chosen after several are held up and measured against the light. "Whether his DNA has been fundamentally altered or something else is the cause, such as a virus, with the onset of his Avatarship."
[break][break]
She looks over as Elisabeth finishes setting up the microscope, and moves to place her sample in the port. As she does, she muses aloud, "I'd like to get a sample of his bone marrow for further testing actually, but the extraction is painful and I'm not qualified myself."
[break][break]
Nenet smiles, and it's warm if professional as her fingers flick on the microscope to begin imaging. Tipping her chin towards where Elisabeth stored her earlier mochi-infected bloodwork she asks as they wait for the machine to finish, "Crystaflower studies, or something else?"

NOTES

- .[break]

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,364 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
CLINICAL [PP]
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2024 1:13:11 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"A virus, hm?" She hummed a bit, letting this thought settle. "I'd be curious to see the results of that study, myself. Especially if you ever find yourself able to extract the bone marrow."[break][break]

On the one hand, she couldn't fathom such a scenario being true for her; on the other hand, her own Avatarships seemed distinctly different than 's.[break][break]

Elisabeth possessed sway over her environment, while Necrozma's abilities had altered Zev himself in a fundamental way.[break][break]

For all that had implied her abilities with the microscope to be rusty, the scientist took to it with ease, adjusting her sample with the exacting precision of any tenured Head Scientist.[break][break]

"Crystablooms, yes," she continued, pleased at how natural conversing about things like this was proving to be. "Though I want to revisit them, in truth, given the poisonous variant that has appeared within the region."[break][break]

It was a specimen dearly won after an unexpected altercation with .[break][break]

"I am curious if the infinity energy in them has been corrupted in some way."

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

Laika Boss

Nenet
She/Her
October 13
Ula'ula, Alola
Supply Coffee
Astrobiologist
Executive / Beast's Wife
awards
528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nenet
Neffatari Nzingha
CLINICAL [PP]
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2024 6:34:52 GMT
Neffatari Nzingha Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nenet1"]

"I'll be honest," Nenet says, her voice warm and impish, "I nearly failed Botany in college or I would offer to help." The machine whirs to life as it begins it imaging of Zev's blood, adding a soft hum to the air. "If I see any of the blooms though I'll gather a specimen for you."
[break][break]
Her expression turning curious, Nenet then says, "I'm afraid I never caught your name though. I'm Neffatari Nzingha - Nenet."
[break][break]
The microscope pings softly as it powers down and a screen nearby flickers to life with blown-up imagines of hazy-looking red blood cells, some half-black and crystalline while others look relatively normal.
[break][break]
With a quick look at the imagines, Nenet's brow furrows before she murmurs to herself, "Radiometry instead?"

NOTES

- .[break]

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights