TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
outside goes the indoor person [dw]
POSTED ON May 2, 2024 5:12:42 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SNEASEL APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INNER FOCUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HONE CLAWS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FEINT ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BEAT UP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCRATCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DONPHAN APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SAND VEIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROLLOUT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MAGNITUDE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DEFENSE CURL
[attr="class","wildtabox"] HEAVY SLAM

[attr="class","wildtag"]

BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,898 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON May 9, 2024 18:59:13 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

"I do....For a mortal to fight a god, you must first understand how they operate...." He expresses to them with an easy smile as two more Pokemon approach, and he looks at the pair of pokemon. A sneasel, and a Donphan neither were enticing to him, and so he ignored them, he had plenty of pokemon that either filled the same niche as those two, or were just blatantly stronger. There was no need to bloat his home further with Pokemon that might never see use. However he did feel good that he had helped a new recruit gather more power for their team. With the battles coming up, they were going to need all the firepower that they could get.

"I recommend battling as many others as you can in the meantime, build up your personal strength....Keep in mind that we are outnumbered two to one....So we have to make up for all that with quality...." Of course that was just his personal take on the matter everyone would have differing opinions. So far though, he had yet to be wrong, a point of pride.

"Looping back....Are you interested in learning about my research? I can explain some things to you, but as with all unexpected foreign technologies....New things are being discovered all the time...." Much to his chagrin. He had thought Primal, and Infinity Energy would be the end of it. Then Dynergy, and Tera Crystals appeared out of thin air forcing him to incorporate them into his studies, and experiments as well.

He wanted to consider himself an expert, but despite his best efforts he still felt stupid sometimes....It was a delicate balance to hide his incompetence beneath a facade of confidence that everything would turn out for the better, and thankfully his luck had yet to run out.

Skip
close tab

played by

ema

fen (mille)
dee/dem/der, they/them
twenty-one
march 9th
mossdeep city
aroace
office worker (cracker)
grunt
4eva
single
5' height
5' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
114 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fenelle
Fenelle Miller
POSTED ON May 11, 2024 22:20:14 GMT
Fenelle Miller Avatar
[attr="class","emapkmn"][newclass=".emapkmn"]height:40px;width:40px;background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:0 5px;[/newclass]
Similiar to Amor, Fenelle only glances at the two pokémon, but doesn't pay them much mind. There's other pokémon to be caught, and right now, those definitely do not seem quite as interesting. And if Amor doesn't give a further comment on them, they seem extra uninteresting, too.

Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer? Fenelle volunteers an idiom, and nods. Yeah ... I will train hard. And with the chimes and murmurs of war on der doorstep, indeed, it would probably only be a matter of time until dee would actually need to prove and test der conviction in an actual, hard battle. Or well, maybe dee could stay apart, but there's always this slight feeling. Supporting Sailor, supporting the cause and growth of Team Rocket that dee believes in ...

Earning the actual recognition of people who see you as a collection of skills, pros and cons.

Dee then nods as Amor asks about being interested in his research, then dee smiles a bit as he signs the part about having to adjust and adapt frequently. I understand that well. Computer Science is sort of my expert field, and it's constantly changing a lot, with new programming languages and possibilities coming out. After all, growth here is exponential - half, half, double, double. Dee wonders sometimes why it's exactly that ... except it's the easiest to fill in. No calculations needed to fill the same space - just halve it, and double your cells.

It's kind of like biology, dee signs before realising that there's missing context. Ah, just thought about the growth of data storage. It's always doubling, and reminded me of biological cells.

But, back to the question of Amor's actual research, dee nods eagerly. I would very much appreciate that. I am not entirely up to speed, I'm afraid. I do think Terastallisation might be the phenomen I've looked into the most right now - since it's generally applicable to all pokémon.

Dee looks at der Morgrem, who seems a bit relieved not to have to battle for a hot second, and uses the time to rest up. He does have the potential to use Mega Evolution, and there also seems to be something involving this form and Dynamax from what dee has read ...

skip
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON May 13, 2024 5:35:09 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FLYGON APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEVITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SUPERSONIC
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BIDE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SONIC BOOM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SAND ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FIRST IMPRESSION

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PURRLOIN APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] UNBURDEN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SAND ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FURY SWIPES
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ASSIST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SUCKER PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

ema

fen (mille)
dee/dem/der, they/them
twenty-one
march 9th
mossdeep city
aroace
office worker (cracker)
grunt
4eva
single
5' height
5' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
114 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fenelle
Fenelle Miller
POSTED ON May 17, 2024 15:04:42 GMT
Fenelle Miller Avatar
[attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][newclass=".emapkmn"]height:40px;width:40px;background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:0 5px;[/newclass]
Fenelle sees something move in der peripheral vision - a Flygon, interesting ... May I try for this one? dee asks Amor, before dee would actually go for it. However, instead of calling forth Morgrem as before, dee tells him to stand back, and instead calls for Marowak.

Defeat.

The pokémon is confused, but Fenelle's signs are clear - attack the Flygon. It wouldn't hurt to test der new pokémon a little bit ... First, she uses Focus Energy, gathering power for a devastating blow. Indeed, not a bad move ... ... now, if Fenelle would only have read some more about Flygon.

Instead of a trial, it turns out to be utterly futile as Levitate makes every single one of Marowak's attacks useless. Every single one was ground-type, against which the dragon-ground type is immune ...

Actually, please disregard, dee signs to Amor, as dee recalls Marowak again. Der expression is neutral, but also obviously embarrassed. I might have ... forgotten. Embarrassing. So embarrassing.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights