mossdeep city
aroace
office worker (cracker)
grunt
4eva
single
5' height
5' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
89 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fenelle
Fenelle Miller
outside goes the indoor person [dw]
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2024 8:54:46 GMT
Fenelle Miller Avatar
[attr="class","emapokemonteam"][newclass=".emapokemonteam"]height:40px;width:40px;background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:0 5px;[/newclass]
Standing at the bottom of the path trailing upwards the mountainside, Fenelle is starting to doubt whether this has been the best decision for dme. Dee stares at the partially steep path and wonders ... but yeah, dee has been the one to pick that route.

Dee sighs, turning to der companion of the day. Thank you for accompanying me today, Mr Rose dee signs, and add a short, respectful bow - not too deep, so dee could keep Amor in der field of vision. We'll be in your care today. With a click, der Morgrem (still unnamed) is summoned out of his ball, looking around with a somewhat nasty smile beneath his eyes. His capture's been brutal, but seeing how neither dem nor Sailor have attempted to harm him or his Weezing friend, he seems to be alright with dem now. And, getting stronger is something he seems to desire, too.

As much as dee would seek solitude when possible, dee knows that der search for strong pokémon is futile if dee would do it alone. Dee would sooner faint alone in the middle of nowhere than accomplish der goals.

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,880 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2024 18:27:51 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

A new grunt, a chance to learn someone new, and help them in their pursuit of personal power. Amor wasn't one who would idly refuse such a request, and so when he was approached by Fenelle Miller to go, and gather pokemon with them he agreed.

"It is no problem Miller....I could use the fresh air, I've been cooped up in my office for the past while so I should be thanking you for giving me an excuse to escape from it all for a bit." He said to them with a smile, and his Dragonite would appear. It was his most trusted companion, and if he was going to go on an excursion to gather more pokemon, it was more than apt to deal with anything that came their way.

"How many Pokemon are you wanting to catch today? What kinds? So I can help pinpoint the specific ones so we don't overlap with one another." Amor was only here for the Dragons that he knew aggregated on this particular route occasionally, everything else he would leave to his partner in crime. "I can also explain to you the strengths, and weaknesses of the ones we encounter as well....I'm not sure how much experience you have with battling." It was probably something they wouldn't take him up on, but it was still there regardless.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2024 1:29:37 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SANDYGAST APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WATER COMPACTION
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SHORE UP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SAND ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HYPNOSIS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HARDEN
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MAROWAK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LIGHTNING ROD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BONEMERANG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MUD SLAP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FOCUS ENERGY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BONE CLUB

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

ema

fen (mille)
dee/dem/der, they/them
twenty-one
march 9th
mossdeep city
aroace
office worker (cracker)
grunt
4eva
single
5' height
5' height
awards
89 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fenelle
Fenelle Miller
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2024 20:22:25 GMT
Fenelle Miller Avatar
[attr="class","emapokemonteam"][newclass=".emapokemonteam"]height:40px;width:40px;background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:0 5px;[/newclass]
Fenelle grins slightly as the other signs about being cooped up in his office for too long. Can't relate, dee replies, confidently, as dee spends way too much time cooped up in der office but is just in denial. Or maybe. A bit, dee does give in after a few seconds. Are you researching something interesting right now? Dee couldn't help but ask, looking at the head scientist with curiosity - actually, it's marvelous he's even here with a mere grunt like dem in the first place.

Dee is also vaguely stunned by the amount of helpfulness the other offers, and it shows for a moment before it changes into an expression of gratitude as dee nods in tune with the signs. I generally only want to look for a few pokémon to round up my team. We have Morgrem here, dee points to der pokémon, and I'm hoping to add Genesect and Type:Null over time. I consider having Shedinja for specific stalling battles, but I am unsure yet. I'm open to any pokémon which can help my team; I intend for them to be self-sufficient, since commanding will be hard if they have to focus on my signs, but I do want to develop a light-sound-based system for a device for emergencies.

Dee feels the intense stare of der Morgrem on dem, as he tries to slowly follow along the sign language. He's gotten better, but his progress is slow - but steady.

I don't have much practical battle experience, dee replies honestly, but I have a bit. However, I want to build a new team for Rocket-specific missions, since my other six are ... easily identified. While they could battle in terrifying ways, actually, dee prefers not to send them in - dee actually cares about them.

The first pokémon they encounter are ... hmm. I want to attempt to catch the Marowak, if this is okay with you? It might be a pokémon Sailor would enjoy - the Sandygast also fits the bill, but dee thinks between these two, the Marowak might fit the bill just a tad bit more.

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,880 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2024 23:15:52 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

"It's all yours." He signs back to them, and smiles easily as they go to take their pick, and he looks at the Sandygast, it was one that he didn't have, and while he wasn't particularly interested in it, perhaps it would have some use in the future, and so a Dragapult would appear out of his shadow. A powerful Hydro Pump would lay waste to the sand castle pokemon, and in the next second he would throw a pokeball at it in an attempt to capture it. While he waited for it to succeed or fail he turned his attention back to Fenelle.

"Have you thought about using a Psychic pokemon? They are useful for transmitting thoughts, and the like....It would allow you to battle wordlessly, and handless...." A chuckle at the words, he hoped they wouldn't offend them, but still that was the most efficient way he could think for them to battle. Though the question was if they were wanting to go that route, he would help them train, and learn the best that he could, but it was up to the effort they expended to learn.

"Battle experience is a necessity....Should you want some practical training, aside from myself there are many others in the organization who are capable trainers who could easily help you adapt, and overcome." He explained to them with an easy smile. Their reasoning for wanting a rocket specific team was sound in his opinion, it was easier to hide in plain sight if you had a separate set of pokemon to rely on. "That is smart, gives you less of a chance to be caught, or identified." So he sat back, and watched to see how they would handle the Marowak that was their opponent.

close tab

played by

ema

fen (mille)
dee/dem/der, they/them
twenty-one
march 9th
mossdeep city
aroace
office worker (cracker)
grunt
4eva
single
5' height
5' height
awards
89 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fenelle
Fenelle Miller
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2024 8:19:11 GMT
Fenelle Miller Avatar
As Amor gives his okay to catcht the Marowak, dee nods at Morgrem to go weaken the pokémon that has picked up on the situation. It's also a relief to see that Amor doesn't go for the friendship route either, and ... Fen looks intensely at the Hydro Pump and Dragapult. One day ...

The thought of a Psychic pokémon, in fact, has not occured to dem yet. Maybe because their Psychic Autism Creature is an empathic crybaby (who dee actually cares for very much), so that just hasn't been on the table. But, belatedly, dee realises that there are others, indeed ... Dee smiles faintly at the handless, and nod, Actually, that would be very useful for my hands-off approach, yes. Do you think there's a particularly strong one that could work well? But for psychic, it might actually also depend on the connection between them and dem, huh ...

Dee nods, I appreciate it, thank you. I was planning to use the training facilities ... also regarding my own physical fitness. The last addition is an embarrassing but honest reminder that indeed, it's ... der could have been less of a couch potato. But hey, at least this couch potato got really good at hacking! Dee definitely is quite proud at being complimented by Amor, and it shows in a faint grin, Thank you! How did you approach your team building? If I may ask.

With Morgrem acting on his own, the conversation could continue as usual. However, as Fen watches the battle between Marowak and Morgrem, there is the faintest trace of a smile as dee sees how the Marowak doesn't flee. Gladly, Morgrem still emerges victorious after a well-executed Fake Out followed by a strong Bite.

capture attempt: marowak
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2024 21:30:36 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PAWNIARD APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INNER FOCUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LASER FOCUS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FEINT ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TORMENT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]NIGHT SLASH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD VIBRAVA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEVITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BOOMBURST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FEINT ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DRAGON RUSH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LASER FOCUS

[attr="class","wildtag"]

BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,880 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2024 18:02:38 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

A particularly strong Psychic type he could think of a few off the top of his head.

"Gardevoir, Gallade, Metagross, and Alakazam are the ones that come to my mind that would be the best for that scenario." He expressed to them, walking over to his pokeball, and picking it up. The first capture of the day, but it wouldn't be the last, and soon he heard the vibrating of wings, and he turned to see a Vibrava nearby. With no hesitation his Dragapult engaged with the fledgling dragon in a quick, but intense battle, but soon the Vibrava was knocked out, and he threw another pokeball to capture it in a flash of red.

"The way I build teams is a bit strange....I specialize in dragon types, and despite their weaknesses I can overcome those with their strength." He explained to them with an easy smile. "All of my strongest pokemon are dragons...." Except for Erebus potentially, but that was a unique case a toxic variable. "I prefer a well rounded team that overcome each others weaknesses, while you won't specialize in offense, or defense you leave your opponent fewer avenues to attack you. A balanced approach is my method. I could battle with you sometime? Let you see for yourself?" Though if they refused he would absolutely understand.

Watching them capture their Marowak he just smiled a bit, and saw a Pawniard not that far away, and he pointed it out to them.

"Another potentially good teammate for you, it has a rather fearsome typing." Despite it's weakness to fighting types, the Bisharp line was fearsome, and with it's final evolution it only got enhanced further. The choice was ultimate theirs, but he would still at least give them some basic advice.

close tab

played by

ema

fen (mille)
dee/dem/der, they/them
twenty-one
march 9th
mossdeep city
aroace
office worker (cracker)
grunt
4eva
single
5' height
5' height
awards
89 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fenelle
Fenelle Miller
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2024 16:22:07 GMT
Fenelle Miller Avatar
Fenelle nods as dee ponders the options - out of all, Metagross sounds, just from a boring view, the most intriguing, but dee also thinks that Alakazam might be an interesting choice. I wonder who's writing the PokéDex entries, dee remarks, probably kind of randomly. An IQ of 5000 plus is ridiculous. Almost like you'd put children onto the task and they were simply impressed by someone way smarter than them ... Dee doesn't hear the Vibrava, but there's a prickling sensation on der skin, and dee turns where Morgrem's looking, too - a Vibrava, quickly subdued and caught by Amor and ... a Dragapult! Dee looks at the dragon-type with interest, knowing that it also is of the ghost type which der sibling favours.

And it's honestly kind of funny to have a dual type of the types that are effective amongst themselves.

Dee nods, actually ... I haven't considered Defense too much yet, they admit, feeling silly as dee signs it. Defense has mostly considered in pokémon typings, but seeing Amor, the typechart truly isn't just everything in a battle. (Even if you could really not argue with immunities or extreme weaknesses.) I would be honoured to battle with you, Mr Rose, dee signs upon the battle request, actually quite psyched about that - after all, the only real way to get more battling experience is actually battling! And going against seasoned trainers would be a valuable experience (a frustrating one, too, but der frustration tolerance is really high. Thanks maths). Amor's words do leave dem slightly pensive, as they ponder about what it actually means to be strong. What do you consider strong? dee then also asks bluntly - with Rockets, dee doesn't feel the need to keep every thought to demself, which is a double-edged sword for sure.

The thoughts do lead to dem being a bit more distracted, with Morgrem being quicker on the move towards the Bisharp that has emerged quickly following the Vibrava from before. Dark and Steel ... it would help with Morgrem's weakness for poison, dee ponders, and already has given Morgrem the slight nod. He seems to be more careful, cautious - self-perservation kicking in, making sure not to get too close to those blades that could also ruin his beautiful hair. It might also prove useful ... for other purposes, else. I'm working on a Genesect, whenever I can prove myself. Dee has gotten the info on the general pokémon needed for it, but of course, actually assembling it would need the approval of the higher-ups ...

While dee's signing that to Amor, Morgrem has finished up the Bisharp, having weakened it enough so that Fenelle can easily throw der pokéball to try and capture it.

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,341 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2024 23:57:55 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DIGLETT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SAND VEIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FISSURE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MAGNITUDE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCRATCH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GOODRA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SAP SIPPER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ABSORB
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BIDE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BUBBLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DRAGON BREATH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,880 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2024 2:44:24 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

While they battled the Pawniard, he saw a diglett in the distance, but he wasn't that interested in capturing it, and so he kept his dragon in check as he observed Fenelle's battle against their new companion.

"The Pokedex entries....Well I think they are written by someone who understands the myths of pokemon....The Dex also states that Magcargo burns as hot as the surface of the sun if it's shell were to ever be broken....If that were true, it would set our atmosphere on fire, and we'd be no more." He expressed to them with a chuckle. "But in ancient times I could see people believing that because there was no way to measure the suns heat at that time....So the entries are probably more like folklore, and myths compiled to give us a general idea of the creatures." Though that didn't mean all the information was like that, but one had to know how to seperate the good information from the bad.

"What do I consider strong....Hmmm that's a good question....Strength I've learned changes from person to person, and while I could give you my definition of it. I think it's better for you to discover your own definition." Is all he says to them with a smile.

"Ah Genesect is a good pokemon for anyone to have, even if it's a bit tricky to get to one. Just remember to no rely on it to much....A pokemon is only as good as the one who commands it." Those were his honest thoughts. He viewed it similar to cars, you could given an elderly sports car, but it'd be a waste since they wouldn't ever put it to it's full potential. To bring out a pokemon's full potential was the job of a trainer, and if the trainer wasn't good enough they would suffer.

"I think another good partner is making it's way over here...." He said, and turned his gaze towards the dragon that was heading towards them.

close tab

played by

ema

fen (mille)
dee/dem/der, they/them
twenty-one
march 9th
mossdeep city
aroace
office worker (cracker)
grunt
4eva
single
5' height
5' height
awards
89 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fenelle
Fenelle Miller
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2024 8:09:46 GMT
Fenelle Miller Avatar
Fenelle doesn't generally expect der questions to be met with an actual serious and thoughtful answer, and the surprise shows for a split-second before dee ponders further, nodding along as dee absorbs Amor's point of view on pokédex entries. That's a good point ... dee signs back, looking thoughtful before continuing, We focus on legendary beasts and mythical creatures, but ... it's also kind of like ... every pokémon has a certain myth to it? Even if it goes into the mundane by now. Coexistence has not been given from the start, i-i-r-c? Dee already signed the quick succession of letters before realising der terminally online mistake, and hastily adds, if I remember correctly.

Maybe dee should consider some history books for a change of pace, actually. Dee has mostly been focused on current theories regarding the multiverse, but there's threads to be woven from the times past as well ...

Dee would appreciate the reply regarding strength to be similarly elaborate, but unfortunately, Amor doesn't seem to have that in mind. There's a pout visible on Fenelle's face before dee resigns and signs, Understood, thank you. If you'd still like to add your definition so I may have more of a concept of what to work with ..., dee adds and tries to still wrangle the definition out of him with a pleading face, before also adding, I'm also just curious.

Adding Amor's advice about Genesect and how a pokémon is only as strong as its trainer to der mental notepad, dee at where he's pointing at - a Goodra. The Goodra seems to eye them with an observant, cautious look. Dee meets Morgrem's gaze and nods - also realising once more that dee has neglected to teach him any Fairy type moves. Nonetheless, as he goes to bow dramatically, just to use his hair for an attack, it's catching the Goodra off-guard enough to damage. Swiftly, dee throws a pokéball as the Goodra is weakened.

Thanks, I will keep this in mind, dee returns to der conversation with Amor, pondering, Maybe I should really start doing some physical training more ...

capture attempt goodra
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,341 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2024 1:53:02 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FLAPPLE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HUSTLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GRAV APPLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WING ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DRAGON RUSH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEECH SEED

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ZWEILOUS APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HUSTLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEADBUTT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DOUBLE HIT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WORK UP

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

CAUGHT THE GOODRA!
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,880 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2024 13:05:40 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

"Strength is something that you have to obtain for yourself....If it's given to you, without you having earned it then it's worthless....Strength requires conviction to use for whatever purpose you wish to see come true....Because strength without ideals is no better than a tauros in a china shop....And ideals without strength will never come true...." He expressed to them when asked for elaboration. "At the end of the day....Whether you are Rocket, or League....You are alone, and can not blame others for failures....Because when you fail the first thought that will always come to bare is 'if only I was stronger'...." He looked at them as his own dragon went to battle the Flapple that appeared. With a few well placed Flamethrowers he threw out a pokeball to capture it.

"You will need it all....Strength of will, strength of body, and strength of spirit....Because when you are broken, and left bleeding with all of your loved ones around....All you can count on is yourself to struggle to the end....Do you understand?" Whether that answered their question or not he didn't know, but it was the best way he could think of to describe what strength meant to him.

Because he believed that what he said was the truth. You were always alone in the end, and if you weren't strong enough in those three things to stand up then you would die, or be forced to watch those you love die.

"Though if it wasn't helpful in the slightest....I apologize...." He expressed to them with an easy smile. To explain something as nebulous as strength was hard for him, but maybe that would help them out just a little bit. If it meant changing the face of a single grunt, then it was worth it.

TLDR
Attempting to capture Flapple!
close tab

played by

ema

fen (mille)
dee/dem/der, they/them
twenty-one
march 9th
mossdeep city
aroace
office worker (cracker)
grunt
4eva
single
5' height
5' height
awards
89 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fenelle
Fenelle Miller
POSTED ON May 1, 2024 20:29:15 GMT
Fenelle Miller Avatar
Fenelle stays focused like dee rarely is on Amor as he signs his explanation of strength. There's almost no reaction from dem as dee processes the words, the sentences and their meanings, which almost never happens - as is usual in sign language, dee would normally feedback more to signal understanding (or lack thereof), but here, dee has every bit of der mind focused on the information conveyed.

It's true that a tool is only as strong as the one carrying it, and it's a thought dee has had. However, the idea of being utterly alone and carrying sole responsibility - frankly, dee has been spoiled since getting to know Sailor. Amor's words now forcefully bring dem back to a less comfortable time, back when dee truly just relied on der own with no notable friends nor even acquaintances to consider.

Dee spends a moment longer in this consideration. Then, dee bows, before standing upright again to be able to sign, Thank you very much, Mr Rose. I really appreciate your input and explanation - I will consider it carefully. It seems like there's some soul searching to be done for a person who barely ever thought about der feelings (or anyone else's, for that matter).

While pondering, Morgrem seems to have discovered a Zweilous, and waves at Fenelle, seemingly asking if he should go for it. After a quick consideration, dee signs the O.K. There's a nasty smile as Morgrem goes for it, but surprisingly, the Zweilous doesn't seem to be entirely unaware either - she fights back with everything she got, even if she, in the end, succumbs to Morgrem's False Surrender, allowing Fenelle to catch the pokémon with ease. Another good addition, I think, dee comments then to Amor, before blinking. Being so focused on the explanation itself, dee might have ... What did you catch? ... not realised there's been a whole other fight going on.

And, I wanted to add, I would be honoured to battle you one day if there's an opportunity ... I've read that you specialise in Energy and Avatars, as research fields? Dee is not stranger to the terms of Infinity Energy and everything - but no stranger only in the theoretical sense.

capture attempt zweilous!
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights