TAG WITH @theanaito
Thea Naito
be our guest, be our guest [m]
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2024 20:30:43 GMT
Thea Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

With the last touches of the cookie dough being done, Thea wrapped the dough to let it cool, letting out a joyful sigh as it seemed that everything was going neat and fine.[break][break]

Her eyes then shifted to the whiteboard, reading Fen's message and pondering about it for a moment, peeking at the two cookie doughs they had. Truly, maybe two types of cookies were fine, and working on cupcakes would be ideal, especially now that they would need to wait things to cool off anyway.[break][break]

Taking the whiteboard, Thea wrote swiftly:[break][break]

I agree, let's go for the cupcakes now. I think we could go for three fillings: Chocolate, Vanilla, and Blueberry. But if you want just two, or think another flavour would be better, let me know.[break][break]

She finished, glancing at Fen for a moment to see der immediate reaction before averting her eyes to not stare and to start organizing things again.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=.gunstest2]--accent:#D4AF37;[/newclass]

[newclass=.gunstest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

ema

fen (mille)
dee/dem/der, they/them
twenty-one
march 9th
mossdeep city
aroace
office worker (cracker)
grunt
4eva
single
5' height
5' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
85 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fenelle
Fenelle Miller
be our guest, be our guest [m]
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2024 14:45:18 GMT
Fenelle Miller Avatar
[attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][newclass=".emapokemonteam"]height:40px;width:40px;background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:0 5px;[/newclass]
Fenelle reads while Thea's writing (since there's nothing else to do, anyway), and gives an immediate thumbs-up as the three flavours come up. Basic, but also not basic enough like having picked strawberry as third, and blueberry is honestly just such a good flavour.

No, I think those should be really good. We could see about cutting chocolate possibly, but I think it's too popular generally. It'll sell well.

And after all, weren't sales what they were going for the most?

Do you want to prepare the batter while I fetch the ingredients to flavour them? And also for the butter cream. What kind of cream do we want to do? I know Kalosian, Sinnohian and Paldean.

Dee also looks at their Milcery, but decides that no - even if she has more options in this state, her cream's also a bit of a wildcard. It's hard to tell if it's going to be really good or not until you've already worked it into the finished product, and by then it would be too late to do a new batch. (Dee loves it when it succeeds, however, but that's more for personal bakings that aren't so time-limited.)

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights