Male
April 5
Heterosexual
Streamer
Grunt
Single
5'07" height
5'07" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
127 posts
part of
TAG WITH @darkwingsgod
Andrew Fisher
Under Arrest
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2024 5:57:41 GMT
Andrew Fisher Avatar

By the time the Rangers arrived, Andrew's Metagross went down. All the man could do was hide, while the Ranger Team handled the remaining Paradox Pokemon. His Rotom Phone recorded the entire thing.

When the dust was settled, Andrew stepped out from his hiding place.

"Thank Arceus you guys are here!", Andrew exclaimed.

One of the Rangers grabbed the man, and began to restrain him. "Hey, what the fuck are yo- OW!", Andrew complained as he was being handcuffed by the Ranger.

Meanwhile, the Rotom phone began to blast anti-police songs, thanks to trolls sending in donations to have them play. That was, until someone bagged the Rotom Phone, ending the stream of trolls, and cutting off the feed.

"The fuck did I do!?", Andrew asked.

"Sit down. We'll sort you out soon!", the Ranger told Andrew.

h5WiF85l

tags:
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
5,947 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
Under Arrest
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2024 6:19:19 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
The Gym Leader had returned from the depths of Area Zero, having learned much about Raikou the Raging Bolt and Suicune the Walking Wake. As much as he wanted to keep the paradox Pokémon under wraps, too many of his powerhouses were injured after his many deeep dives into the dangerous chasm. Those were two of the few that were still strong. He had Swift, but using Swift was completely out of the question. No one, except whoever was on that email, could see him with the Ashen Raikou if he was not near .

Josh sat in an exotic saddle covering part of the Walking Wake's back, using hand motions, his legs, and shifts of his body weight only to control the Beast. Perhaps one day, when he learned the truth about them, he would be more apt to rein them up like his other Pokémon. But not now. Suicune roared at Andrew purely as an intimidation factor.

"For trespassing in the depths of Area Zero. Only authorized personnel are allowed near or inside the Zero Lab." Not even his Gym Leader credentials got him in there: only his Champion credentials did that. It was a good thing he had completed his Assessment!

rVL445rd

{PC: 1}

NAME            SPECIES           STATUS
Suicune         Walking Wake      Good
close tab

played by

Tagger

DarkWingsGod
Male
April 5
Heterosexual
Streamer
Grunt
Single
5'07" height
5'07" height
awards
127 posts
part of
TAG WITH @darkwingsgod
Andrew Fisher
Under Arrest
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2024 6:30:37 GMT
Andrew Fisher Avatar

Andrew looked up to see a familiar face. It was that asshole Gym Leader, on some strange blue Pokemon. Was it like the red Pokemon he caught earlier? The one he got a lucky catch off on, while it slept.

"Holy fuck, your breath stinks!", Andrew remarked to the Suicune-like beast.

When he heard the charges, Andrew looked shocked, and infuriated.

"The fuck you talking about? I was just walking through the tunnels, for fuck's sake!", Andrew bellyached.

The Rangers began to hand Josh the equipment they confiscated off of Andrew. Pokeballs, the Rotom Phone, and any streaming equipment associated with the Rotom Phone.

"We also found this.", the Ranger mentioned, handing them the ball containing the Entei-like beast.

69VOdra_

tags:
notes: 165

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
5,947 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
Under Arrest
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2024 6:52:13 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Suicune's mouth effervesced hot mist, the Walking Wake not taking kindly to Andrew's insults. "Do you realize who you're in the presence of? Johto's Beast of Winds, Suicune, that's who." The paradox's Pokémon's battle cry sounded exactly like 's Beast. "There's trespassing signs plastered all over the fence surrounding the Zero Lab. And your name is definitely not on the short list of people allowed inside."

One of the Rangers handed Josh the Poké Ball containing the Gouging Fire: the paradox of its trio most closely resembling the Beast of legend. "Then, may I ask, where did you get this Pokémon? These haven't been cleared for civilians to hold yet."

DCttyeqL

{PC: 2}

close tab

played by

Tagger

DarkWingsGod
Male
April 5
Heterosexual
Streamer
Grunt
Single
5'07" height
5'07" height
awards
127 posts
part of
TAG WITH @darkwingsgod
Andrew Fisher
Under Arrest
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2024 19:10:21 GMT
Andrew Fisher Avatar

"That's fuckin' Suicune!? Holy shit, you look way uglier than the pictures!", Andrew remarked. If Andrew had to make any comparison, it was like when a woman used a picture from years ago on their dating profile, only to look fat and ugly in person.

Wait, did that mean he caught-

"Uh, I caught that when going through the hot ass jungle!", Andrew told the Gym Leader. "You can go back through my livestream, DarkWingsGod, to find footage of me capturing it!"

If, and when Josh decided to look, he'd find that Andrew managed to catch the Gouging Fire while it was sleeping. Somehow, he successfully snuck up on the beast, and captured it. Followed by troll's accusations of the whole thing being staged.

Yc66V1WO

tags:
notes: 237

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
5,947 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
Under Arrest
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2024 20:34:01 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
In the Champion's eyes, the Walking Wake was a Suicune. Just as Meowth, Ponyta, and Zigzagoon had regional forms, the Walking Wake was a regional form of Suicune. The face, the cry... all the boxes of a regional form were checked. "...You would also do well to douse that foul tongue of yours," Josh retorted. While it was not his direct job to review the footage, context clues would help. "Suicune, make sure he doesn't go anywhere," he gave the paradox Pokémon a gentle pat before sliding down from the saddle, landing on his feet perfectly.

After convening with the other Rangers, the Gym Leader turned back toward Andrew and shook his head. "Hoennian Entei. I knew it. Ownership of Hoennian Entei has not yet been cleared for civilians," he replied, then convened with the other Rangers again...

d3ae6rcl

{PC: 3}

close tab

played by

Tagger

DarkWingsGod
Male
April 5
Heterosexual
Streamer
Grunt
Single
5'07" height
5'07" height
awards
127 posts
part of
TAG WITH @darkwingsgod
Andrew Fisher
Under Arrest
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2024 20:44:33 GMT
Andrew Fisher Avatar

Andrew stuck his tongue out at the Gym Leader, as petty as ever.

Just as Andrew thought he had a massive win, it was taken away. He couldn't believe this guy just took away his 'prize', what he achieved through 'hard work.'

"You motherfuc-", Andrew started, before a sudden, invasive sense of fear overcame him. Suddenly, the once boisterous streamer was a whimpering wreck of a man. His breathing became sharp and short, as he looked around him.

goB3k36g

tags:
notes: 298
Fear prompt

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
5,947 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
Under Arrest
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2024 20:56:54 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
The conversation with the Rangers was long and tense. Even among them, the discussion seemed to be heated. What would they do with the dangerous specimen in the meantime? The list of people authorized to raise the legendary paradoxes was small, primarily consisting of League officials and prominent trainers. In the hands of a trainer that could not handle one, they could be incredibly destructive. Josh had seen the havoc that Gouging Fire were capable of firsthand, even bringing down the mighty Aleph, his Type: Null.

That kind of power should not be in the hands of a maniac like .

Shaking his head again, the Champion approached Andrew. "We'll need to take you to Oldale HQ. We have some questions for you. It's in your best interest to cooperate. Believe me." If Andrew gave any resistance, he would read the Internet personality his rights under Hoennian law. Overstepping just a bit, aren't we?

TrGUmS|U

{PC: 4}

close tab

played by

Tagger

DarkWingsGod
Male
April 5
Heterosexual
Streamer
Grunt
Single
5'07" height
5'07" height
awards
127 posts
part of
TAG WITH @darkwingsgod
Andrew Fisher
Under Arrest
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2024 21:01:02 GMT
Andrew Fisher Avatar

No matter how Andrew tried, he couldn't shake the feeling of terror. The man sat there, paralyzed with fear. Even if his hands weren't bound with zip ties, he was in no state to move.

Finally, when Josh returned, he looked up at him. "W-whatever, just get me out of here!", Andrew told the Ranger, clearly panicked.

_BfiBnRm

tags:
notes: 432

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
5,947 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
Under Arrest
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2024 21:07:15 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Andrew played tough until the real threats came. Typical. He'd rather deal with those kinds of people than ones who stayed the course; those were the ones he met on the field of battle. He didn't like killing or even inflicting injuries upon people. As a Champion and Gym Leader, sometimes it was unavoidable. Thankfully for him, this wasn't one of those times.

"Let's saddle up and get you out of here." Suicune crouched, allowing Josh and Andrew to take a seat on the Walking Wake's back. With the thermals of his HYDRO STEAM at his back, the two would make their way to the League base at the top of the Giant Chasm, where he would be detained until Law Enforcement came. He just hoped Andrew wouldn't vomit all over him from the great clip that Suicune reached!

GAfU8I|_

{PC: 5}

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,233 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
Under Arrest
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2024 6:20:04 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]EXCURSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: