Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,303 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Berry Good Protection [M]
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2024 23:08:44 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

To spend time in Route 104 near Petalburg City, the Galarian ambassador in her dark blue ranger uniform and red armband takes up a mission from the ranger department for the protection of berry trees from Pokemon that may want to gobble them up. This was also a good mission for her to train her Litwick while the crowned High King watches the little ghost’s progress. Annabelle the Litwick looks up to the berry trees filled with ripe, delicious berries though her small height meant that she can’t reach them.[break][break]

“You can’t eat them, dear.” Elise chides the small candle ghost in case her Litwick would be tempted to eat them. Charles observes the ripe berries when he floats up to see them on the trees and he’s more curious on how they’re able to grow without any grass-type Pokemon using their own moves.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – notes here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

psychesaur

Vi
she/her
August 9
Nuvema Town
heterosexual
digital marketer
civilian
single
5 ft 9 in height
5 ft 9 in height
Luck be a lady tonight.
awards
5 posts
Viola Chase DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @chase
Viola Chase
Berry Good Protection [M]
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2024 21:35:41 GMT
Viola Chase Avatar
[attr="class","pizzabox"]
[attr="class","top"]

When she saw Elise’s Litwick attempt to eat the berries, Viola couldn’t help but giggle. She supposed that even princesses had to deal with unruly Pokémon from time to time. Didn’t make them any less glamorous, but it did humanize them somewhat.

“Well, Your Highness – or is it Your Majesty? I’m not that familiar with royal styles, sorry: how would you like to be addressed?” she said. “Anyway, it’s a beautiful day to be picking berries, isn’t it? Come on, let’s get started.”

That was the only comment Viola gave before starting to collect the berries herself.

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY

[newclass=".pizzabox"]--accent:#d49736; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=.pizzabox .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.pizzabox .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights