Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
ROCKET INTELLIGENCE REPORT: G!MOLTRES
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2024 3:26:24 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","necrozmareport"]

ROCKET INTELLIGENCE REPORT: GALARIAN MOLTRES

Submitted by ADMIN BEE () to the desks of ROCKET LEADERSHIP during MID-FEBRUARY 2024 (POST-TALES BENEATH THE DYNA TREE).
[break][break]

SUMMARY

[break]

After the events of LANTERNE OF LIGHT, Barnaby reported the following information and firsthand knowledge to the higher-ups at Team Rocket.[break][break]

• Galarian Moltres was first sighted appearing from the Violet Book along with two other Galarian variants, Articuno and Zapdos. This occurred during a Rocket Leadership meeting held within the Cave of Origin.
  • Tera Crystals and/or Dream Mist are speculated to be the cause of the Legendary Birds' manifestation from the Violet Book.
  • Over the course of ~six months, the birds were recorded by multiple detection devices all around the region. They never stayed in one location for more than a few days and there was no discernable pattern to their travels.
  • The appearance of Calyrex and the Dyna Tree at Sootopolis City in Mid-February seems to have drawn the attention of the birds. All three converged on the location and began fighting over the Dyna Fruits produced by the tree.
  • Due to the tracking devices developed by 's Project Infinity, both Beast Frost and Admin Bee were able to follow Articuno and Moltres' energy signatures, respectively.
  • Admin Bee pursued Moltres to a small island off of Route 126. There he was chosen as its Avatar and is now in possession of the Legendary Bird.
  • Any powers or abilities granted by this Avatarship are currently unknown.
[break]

OOC NOTES

[break]

• Information about Barnaby's new powers is NOT known by Rocket at this time.
  • The report does NOT detail what happened within Moltres' shadowed space, or even that he was dragged to an alternate plane in the first place.
[break]

ATTACHMENTS

[break]

📎 moltres_intelligence_report.docx[break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.necrozmareport]--accent:#7b6678;[/newclass]
[newclass=.necrozmareport]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".necrozmareport li"]padding-bottom:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".necrozmareport b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".necrozmareport a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".necrozmareport u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".necrozmareport h1"]font:24px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".necrozmareport h2"]font:20px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".necrozmareport h3"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".necrozmareport .credit a"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights