part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
TALES BENEATH THE DYNA TREE (ROCKET)
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2024 0:01:19 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]TALES BENEATH[break]THE DYNA TREE (ROCKET)

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

SCHEDULED END: FEBRUARY 29TH, 11:59PM PST
LIMITED TIME EVENT
ROCKET ONLY

[player]https://file.garden/ZXZrnWMYuz15frfJ/HOENN%20MUSIC/CALYREX%20THEME.mp3[/player]
[break]

🎼 Calyrex Theme - Pokemon Sword and Shield

SOOTOPOLIS CITY

IN THE MIDDLE OF FEBRUARY, a routine analysis of the RADIANT PETAL is interrupted when it flies out of the labs. It soars, leaving a tail of faint light for those to follow.[break][break]

Eventually, the petal graces the caldera of SOOTOPOLIS CITY. Hoenn's sea caresses the crater's white stone with every wave, hushing its steep cliffsides with brine and foam. It lands near the CAVE OF ORIGIN, where the TREE OF LIFE once stood, where the SILVER SPIRE OF ABBIATI once shined.[break][break]

When the petal lands, it immediately expels all of the energy from its vegetal vessel. Within seconds, a grand, rotund tree blooms. In hues of white and mulberry, the DYNA TREE has put down its roots, connecting with the dynergy present from the city's power spots.[break][break]

FROM THE TREE'S SUMMIT, a mysterious, delicate hare is seen. Verdant buds grace its neck beneath a bulbous head resembling a monarch's or imperial crown. Imbued with Psychic powers, it descends from the tree with regal grace. Though Galar has long since forgotten the High King's existence, its legacy has been reinvigorated by that fateful descent into a battle-worn artifact's memory...[break][break]

Upon closer observation and over time, it can be discovered that this CALYREX is the one from GOODBYE GALAR: RUSTED SHIELD.

The CALYREX remains by the tree, sitting on a bright pistil-shaped throne of its own creation. Crossing its slender and lithe legs, the King of Bountiful Harvests presides over the royal perimeter. Perhaps, it is fatigued. One can not be too sure whether it was responsible for the RADIANT PETAL'S flight or the growth of this DYNA TREE. Regardless, the CALYREX presents itself as a patient, majestic creature.[break][break]

Rocket Boss calls upon the syndicate's Galarians. Underboss, , , Admin among others, greet the CALYREX. Sadly, the King remembers little of that fading memory. However, it remembers sentimentality. Familiarity. Loyalty.[break][break]

It remembers who destroyed its effigy and doomed its existence within that accursed plane. For this reason, the King is bent on revenge on Rocket's opposing faction, Rocket's opposing Kingdom.[break][break]

Every day, every month, every year the League stands is a personal affront to this Calyrex. Though this King can not speak by way of its own tongue, it possesses a nearby human vessel to speak:[break][break]

"i am calyrex. i am the one known as the high king. i have borrowed one of your people to thank your kind in person... so to speak. indeed, there are no words to adequately express my gratitude toward your people for your kindness in the past..."[break][break]

The Calyrex's vessel proclaims. Though the King does not speak with its own voice, its courtly diction and rhythm tastes sweet.[break][break]

"but i am not at full strength to assist with your kingdom's conquest. please, truthseekers of hoenn, i beg you to help me. regale me with stories so that i can better learn your peoples' virtues. their dreams. regale me so that i may weave myself into the tapestry of your history: past, present and future. your orations will recall my powers, and i will forever be in your debt."

SOMETIME AFTER

[player]https://file.garden/ZXZrnWMYuz15frfJ/HOENN%20MUSIC/LEGENDARY%20BIRD%20WITH%20INTRO.mp3[/player]
[break][break]

ONE NIGHT AS THE CALYREX SLUMBERS, Rocket Beast detects three large energies approaching toward Sootopolis' DYNA TREE by his instruments. Scouts from the crater's edge sound warning as a GALARIAN MOLTRES arrives first. It dives down toward growing DYNA FRUIT, piercing one with its beak.[break][break]

As it engorges itself on the tree's bounty, another bird arrives to contest it. A GALARIAN ARTICUNO descends slowly but with a callous stare. The two birds clash with petrifying beams and malevolent flame before they are interrupted by quaking earth. Thunder claps as a GALARIAN ZAPDOS emerges from the CAVE OF ORIGIN.[break][break]

As attempts to record data, the GALARIAN ARTICUNO petrifies the lens of his camera. Its terrifying stare lands on to immobilize him—and suddenly, psychic mirages begin to manifest. Nearby, he is granted visions of the FISK FAMILY... including his "replacement": the young Silvano Dino Fisk. They spy him from afar as the birds alight.[break][break]

Serendipitously, Admin arrives in time to break from his petrification; however, he too is targeted by the stare of the malevolent GALARIAN MOLTRES. After all, the Malevolent Pokemon has locked eyes with this vain, Kalosian elite before.[break][break]

Before the trio can properly resume their quarrel, the CALYREX awakes. With a wave of his hand, an expanding pulse of PSYCHIC energy impedes their intentions.[break][break]

The THREE BIRDS flee—but not before Team Rocket has witnessed their homecoming. 's instruments have locked onto the GALARIAN ARTICUNO & MOLTRES, but the GALARIAN ZAPDOS, due to its late arrival and inhuman speed is unable to be tracked...[break][break]

SIDE STORY:[break]
and may embark on quests to track and capture GALARIAN ARTICUNO & MOLTRES. By the end of their stories, they will become Avatars of these cruel and unusual birds.[break][break]

The players of these characters (Kimmy and Dove) have authority over the characters/story beats/and more that they would like to include in their threads. Their threads can be done together or separate. After further discussion with , Kimmy and Dove may create their threads.[break][break]

No matter where goes, he will see mirages of his family... until the GALARIAN ARTICUNO IS CAUGHT.

WEEKLY PROMPT

WEEKLY PROMPT

THE CALYREX AWAITS YOUR STORY. Like fabled bards, your character may recite a story to CALYREX. It does not matter if the tale is fiction or not. However, every week or so, there will be a new PROMPT for your characters to revolve their stories around. ICly, the CALYREX will receive all kinds of stories throughout the month.[break][break]

Throughout your character's spoken story (they must speak it, for oration is essential for memetic canonization), the CALYREX will listening intently. Afterward, the Hare King will express its gratitude with an emphatic "Cro rown!"

PROMPT FOR 2/4-2/10
[break][break]
Tell me a story of...[break][break]
  • Truth and/or ideals OR

• *Fire and ice.

*Reference a fire-type and ice-type Pokemon, move, or the element in general, etc.

[break][break][break]

REWARD FOR 2/4-2/10

[img src="https://raw.githubusercontent.com/msikma/pokesprite/master/items/berry/starf.png" style="float:none;box-shadow:none;border:none" title="can be immediately used for a gender swap or an ooc devolution for a pokemon"][img src="https://raw.githubusercontent.com/msikma/pokesprite/master/items/tr/psychic.png" style="float:none;box-shadow:none;border:none" title="1X MOVE TUTOR"]

INSTRUCTIONS
DEADLINE

INSTRUCTIONS

THIS LIMITED TIME EVENT will last until the end of the month, updating every week. Please heed the following rules.[break][break]

• This is ROCKET'S DYNA TREE; League characters can participate in this thread.
  • [break]
  • ALL OF YOUR CHARACTERS can participate.
  • [break]
  • A DYNAMAX CANDY will be given to characters who PARTICIPATE IN ALL FOUR PROMPTS (2/2-2/10, 2/11-2/17, 2/18-2/24, 2/25-2/29).
  • [break]
  • One-liners or low effort posts will not be counted for the prompt.
  • [break]
  • Rewards you earn can be IMMEDIATELY PLACED INTO YOUR PC without a Site Shop post.
  • [break]
  • You can only POST ONCE PER WEEK/PROMPT.
  • [break]

THIS LIMITED TIME EVENT WILL END FEBRUARY 29TH, 11:59PM PST.

[newclass=.ynospace li] padding: 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,376 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2024 0:50:16 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa2"]
[attr="class","top"]

Within the reeds of the Motostoke Riverbank, a Froakie once made its humble home. Being a gifted and confident swimmer, the Froakie often ventured from one side of the river to the other for no reason other than his own delight. For it was the Froakie's nature, indeed, to take pleasure in such things.[break][break]

Though the Froakie encountered little hardship, he heard stories from the Dewpider that traveled further up the river and the Cutiefly that ventured further across the land, whispering of a great and terrible blight that had driven many Pokemon out of their original homes.
Kind-hearted by nature, the Froakie felt great sorrow for those ousted from their homes, and great guilt for his relief in knowing his own home presently remained safe.[break][break]

One day, while taking his daily swim, the Froakie saw a Pokemon it did not recognize waiting across the river. It was a Skorupi, he then realized -- and he remembered well his mother's warning never to get near such a poisonous creature, for it would sting you if ever given the chance.[break][break]

"Good sir Froakie," the Skorupi called from the other side of the river, her voice pleading. "I cannot swim, and have no place here to call my own, for the great blight has spread to my home. Would you kindly ferry me across the river?"[break][break]

The Froakie hesitated, although pity swelled in his heart for the Skorupi's plight. "I cannot," he confessed, shaking his head, "for I fear that you will sting me. It is in your nature to harm me."[break][break]

"Why would I harm you," the Skorupi insisted, "when if I were to sting you, I would drown myself? Is it not the ideal outcome for us both to make it across the river alive?"[break][break]

His mother's argument felt silly now in the light of such logic, and the Froakie found himself persuaded by her reason. Yes, this would be the ideal result. It would not do to be prejudiced against a Skorupi for simply being what she was.[break][break]

The Froakie allowed the small Skorupi to climb onto its back, and with a soft ribbit, he began to take them both across the river. It was not a difficult voyage, and the Froakie felt quite foolish for his anxiety once they reached the midpoint of the river and no harm had come to him.[break][break]

That is, until a terrible pain pierced through him, and poison began to spread throughout his body at an alarming rate.[break][break]

"Why?" the Froakie managed to ask, stunned and wounded by the Skorupi's betrayal. "We shall both die here now. Why would you sting me, and drown yourself, too?"[break][break]

"I am sorry," the Skorupi sighed, the water rising around them both. "I am sorry. I tried not to sting you, but I am a Skorupi, and I cannot resist being what I am. Alas, none of us can escape the truth of what we are."[break][break]

I leave you with this wisdom: It is easy to forget the truth of what is, when we dream of the ideals of what could be.

[attr="class","ooc"]
A TALE OF TRUTH AND IDEALS

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa2"] --accent:#db7093!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lucina

She / Her
June 10
Ecruteak City, Johto
Ace / ?-romantic
Boba Cafe Barista
Elite
May you always know pain as temporary and laughter better.
awards
340 posts
part of
TAG WITH @xiura
Xiura Balfaltin
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2024 1:38:00 GMT
Xiura Balfaltin Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lucinatest3"]
[attr="class","body"]
Once upon a time, a Vulpix sat on a log in the forest, and felt very sad. She could not produce a flame at all, despite the fact that she was a fire-type.
[break][break]
"Why are you so sad?" a voice asked.
[break][break]
Even though the Vulpix could not trace the source of the voice, she answered, "Because I cannot create fire like my parents, and their parents before them, or even like my siblings do. I am a failure and a disgrace, and so they have cast me out as a weakling. Those who cannot produce flame in my clan cannot protect themselves or their offspring."
[break][break]
A Froslass stepped out of the shadows. The Vulpix was surprised, for the ice Pokemon was not native to the area.
[break][break]
"Follow me," the Froslass said. "I will take you somewhere else. Somewhere better."
[break][break]
"I have heard of your kind," the Vulpix said. "You lead trusting travelers to their doom."
[break][break]
"But you are already doomed without a flame or a family to welcome you back."
[break][break]
The Froslass turned and the Vulpix, distressed at the truth of her words, followed behind.
[break][break]
The path grew rocky and the tufts of grass grew brown and dry. Soon they were walking an icy path up a snow-capped mountain.
[break][break]
As the Vulpix stepped into the wintry landscape, her fur grew pale and white, blindingly pure in its snowy splendor.
[break][break]
"You are not of fire as you thought," the Froslass said. "You belong to the winter, and the snow, and the icy mountaintops that stay cold year round."
[break] [break]
The first Alolan Vulpix smiled, because she finally knew the truth in her heart that had been lying dormant all this time. She was different. She was a survivor. She could start anew, beyond the expectations that never quite fit her in the first place.

NOTES

- Tales Beneath the Dyna Tree: Fire and Ice

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".lucinatest3"]--accent:#BB7AEB;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lucinatest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lucinatest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lucinatest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lucinatest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lucinatest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lucinatest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lucinatest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lucinatest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lucinatest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lucinatest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

The Galarian
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
1,774 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2024 1:58:34 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
Admin Fox kneeled before Galar’s king.

The messenger did not bring the king a grand procession of music, laughter, and song. He brought only himself and a golem made entirely from ice. The frozen automaton stood silently, a good distance away from the tree. Several of its dots were still dark, an indicator that it had not recovered from its battle with Palkia and Chi-yu.

My king, I’ve been chosen by my lord to tell you a story.” Admin Fox said, his head still bowed. He spoke in the ancient tongue of Galar, a language that hadn’t been spoken in a long time. He spoke it well, despite the lack of practice.

The only people in the region who spoke it were a sea away. It was a language as isolated as this Calyrex was. Alone, in a sea of foes it did not yet understand.

Do not fret, for I know many stories. If one should displease you, I will simply tell you another. I have no shortage of stories to tell.” He had read from ’s Violet Book a dozen times. He knew of the fairy tales that nested within its pages.

Galar. Alola. Kalos. Unova. Sinnoh. Hoenn. Johto. Kanto. He knew stories from all of these places as well.

I did not dream the dream others did. I was not in Galar. For this great shame, I am sorry.” He spoke deftly, with the cautious tongue of a man who knew how to appease his superiors. “I am not a storyteller, but I will try my best.”

A vow, made for the newly born king whose memories had faded with the morning dew. He raised his head to look upon Calyrex.

There was a king, long ago, who tried to destroy the world.

Too dark. He bowed his head in apology.

Once, there was a Pokemon who watched children play in a village.

Too childish. He bowed his head lower.

When the world was young, people battled to hold a throne.

Too grisly. His head bowed to the ground, and his hat slid onto the ground before him. That hat was his passion for history, given form. He picked it up off the ground and stared at it.

I’m sorry.” Admin Fox apologized as he stared at the hat. “I don’t know how to jog your memory. I never knew you. I-

Cro-rown?” The king expressed his confusion at this messenger. Its memories are a blur, gone like the dream it once ruled. Yet its heart is in the right place. Its heart was pure, and its dream more pure still.

The messenger was the opposite. His memories were there, but his heart was a blur, forgotten like a dusty ruin.

“Huh?” Admin Fox looked up, frost from the golem behind it beginning to creep up his back.

Cro-rown!

It still wanted a story.

I see. Very well, then.” He bowed his head. “Allow me to tell you the story of a man.

There was once a man who dreamed of following his love for knowledge. He was a man who dreamed of dreaming. When he grew up, he decided that he was going to become a scholar. His parents laughed at the idea, and told him to abandon it.

His mother told him thus, “come, work in my shop. You’ll never want for money again!

His father told him thus, “come, work in the king’s castle. I will get you a fine position, close to the king!

Admin Fox’s eye twitched, and frost continued to creep across his body from the golem that stood behind him.

The man denied them both, and struck out into the world to find his place. He never saw them again. Eventually, he found himself in the company of two brave knights. One spoke like a duke, quiet and formal. The other spoke like a wretch, cruel and hard and full of scorn. They set off on a series of adventures.

At first, he hated them both. He found them violent, mean, and cruel. He found them incapable of having a shred of humanity within them. He wished for the day that they would both die.

The man still wanted to follow his dream, but he needed money. So he traveled, fighting, robbing, pillaging. When he began his journey, the sky was clear. By now, it had clouded over.

Eventually, the formal knight went to protect his friend’s daughter. It was only the man and the wretch, now. Together, they faced down a great ice dragon. The wretch unsheathed his blade, and lunged forward to slay the dragon alone."

The man found him foolish. Why would the wretch do something so foolish, he thought. Eventually, the wretch looked back and smiled at him.

Admin Fox’s voice cracked for a moment, before continuing forward.

The man realized that the wretch had wanted to die. He realized that the wretch had come to care about him.

And the man realized that he cared about the wretch and the knight.

Howard Slayte looked up at the king and smiled, his face covered in a thin layer of ice from the damaged Regice behind him. It was cold, and it was good. It was good to feel.

I don’t know what you’re doing here, but please give us a direction to go. When you remember what you can do, guide us to victory. Please.” Admin Fox’s breath frosted as he breathed out. “I am not a strong man. I’m a liar and a fool, but I want this war to end, and for our region to be saved. I'm hurting people on the battlefield, when I couldn't before. I don’t want to be a villain, and let my heart freeze over.

Admin Fox closed his eye.

I want to be a hero.

In the blistering cold and silence, he heard a voice.

Cro-rown!

The frozen heart of the Liar of Rustboro, and his icebound defender
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,598 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2024 4:58:26 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

When Tempest Quinn approaches Calyrex he does not bow. For, once upon a time, he was also a king. Kings did not bend knee to other kings. It is with this regality, which fits over his shoulders like an ill fitting cape, that they meet.[break][break]

Tempest had refused to ask any questions back when they last met. Then had offered the old king prayers for a peaceful death. Then, had tried to honor the memory of his daughter though memories of the pokemon. Yet, it is something fantastical the likes of which he hates. It makes him unsure of how to approach this situation.[break][break]

But Rocket had said to play nice, so he will.[break][break]

"I was one of the people who helped kill you. Does that bother you?"[break][break]

The Calyrex only responds by cocking it's head, their eyes meeting as silence lingers in the air.[break][break]

A long sigh. Tempest drops his arms.[break][break]

"Well, I guess I'll tell you a story like everyone else." Approaching the tree, Tempest leans against the rough bark underneath the seated Calyrex. Even though he promised a story, Tempest is quiet for a long time before he speaks.[break][break]

"My people are from Hoenn, long ancestors of ancients. The Hoyeon. We're dying out slowly but... I think our stories are the best. We're three tribes now, but we used to be one. I'll tell you how we split up. It was my grandma's favorite before she died."[break][break]

Then, again, Tempest is quiet. He takes a deep breath in and out. When he speaks again, his voice is smoother. There is a natural lilt to his words, hard to catch; his natural Hoyeon accent coming through as his lips wrap around words most familiar to him. This story is in his heart. He's recited it a hundred times to unruly children in Pacifidlog and will recite it a hundred more if he has anything to say about it.[break][break]

"When the world was still young and new, Mother and her sisters still watching closely over humanity, we did not yet know how to treat Pokemon. Two very distinct groups rose as the most popular opinions. [break][break]

One of them claimed that Pokemon were to be worshiped almost as divinely as Mother Herself. They would send prayers to their partners, wait on them hand and foot, and carefully give them requests if tasks needed to be done. Sacred is what they would say.[break][break]

The other claimed that pokemon were little more than tools provided by Mother to serve under humanity's thumb. They would make demands of them, treat them as servants, and force work and expectations on them. Little more than slaves.[break][break]

They both had draw backs and benefits, of course. [break][break]

One who saw them as tools could expect the same results each and every time they provided a task. The pokemon would of course do what was asked of it- but it would do no more. These pokemon were reliable but would never be exceptional.[break][break]

Ones who saw them as sacred never knew what to expect. If asked to do something, a pokemon might feel lazy and only do part of it, or might not even do it at all. Unreliable. Yet, at times, if the pokemon was feeling particularly motivated, they would get much more done and with much better results than any treated as a tool.[break][break]

This difference in opinion, in values, led to many arguments between the two groups.[break][break]

"You're cruel to your pokemon! It must hate you!" Is what one who saw them as sacred might say.[break][break]

"Your pokemon is so lazy! It doesn't care if you starve!" Is what one who saw them as tools would counter.[break][break]

And on and on and on.[break][break]

Until, of course, they took up arms against each other. Their own truth and ideals clashing that led to fields of blood.[break][break]

In the end, both the pokemon that were sacred and the pokemon who were tools killed in equal measure."
[break][break]

Tempest is quiet again as he lets the last line sink it. It had taken him years to really understand the story.[break][break]

"In the end, those who remained broke apart to become the three tribes. But, the details on that is a whole other story." Taking a breath, Tempest stood up straight again. He gave a stretch in his shoulders, preparing to leave.[break][break]

"Cro-own?"[break][break]

"Hm?" Glancing back at Calyrex, Tempest met it's puzzled expression. Humming, he shrugged.[break][break]

"My Grandma always said it was a story about ideals and truths, but I guess it could also be a good story about 'Balance' if you look at it. Both sides were wrong, you know? You have to have moderation. Respect for yourself and for the people around you. Doesn't serve to be a doormat, but it's just as bad to be a dick, you know?"[break][break]

Tempest crossed his arms again, looking into the brought of the tree.[break][break]

"Rocket has this whole motto that Pokemon are just tools for Rocket, but I'm not really as... vicious with my own pokemon. If I get a pokemon that's not a good battler, I guess I don't see the point in forcing it to be something it's not, right? Too much effort for me, too much stress for the pokemon. So, it's my job to find something it is good at. My husband has an Alcremie- name's Clover-, she's not much of a battler... but she helps me every night in the kitchen. And isn't that worth just as much as strength?"[break][break]

Tempest is quiet as he lets the words hang in the air. Then, he clears his throat and turns. Maybe he was just lost in thought, but he hadn't intended to speak so much truth around the pokemon.[break][break]

"Well, I have shit to do. See you."[break][break]

"Cro rown!"

[attr="class","tag"]@ TALES BENEATH

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 week one: truth and ideals

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,863 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2024 5:18:35 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]Unlike before him, Cillian does not kneel. For too long has he bent before the whims of royalty; in Galar, they'd crowned him a King in his own right, and he had cared little for formality. He cared for results, respect.[break][break]

So it is not with reverence that he greets the hare, but with respect.[break][break]

"It is good to see you well."[break][break]

Like Howard, he speaks in the tongue of Old Galar, his tongue thick around words he has not spoken in years. They strengthen the colours of Circhester in his accent, and better yet disguise his words from unlearned listeners.[break][break]

"I'm afraid I've not much room for truth and ideals. It is duty that binds me; I'm sure you can understand." Cillian brushes blond hair from his eyes and meets those of the regal rabbit. "But of fire and ice, I can oblige."[break][break]

[break][break]
Fury is a fire that burns logic and sense to ash.[break][break]

Old as the memory was, Cillian cannot recall the reason behind the argument. He can only remember the feeling, that overwhelming rage that flashed through him like lightning, leaving that storm's heat in its wake.[break][break]

He knew better, but fire cares little for what it burns.[break][break]

The air outside Quinn Court is cold enough to freeze the tears upon his cheeks. Drops of blood stain the snow as he staggers down the winding road. He was a weedy child, all skin and bones, and he slips easily through the gaps in the wrought-iron fence. The cold bites down to his bones. He resolves to turn around when his cheeks begin to ache, but the world around him is nothing but swirling white. The blizzard swallows him whole.[break][break]

"Fire melts ice," Cillian rumbles. "It is one of the truths of our world, I suppose, and yet that truth is flawed. For the coldest ice can drown out even the hottest blaze."[break][break]

His anger, his hatred, seems silly as he collapses in the snow, curling in on himself. He is young, but old enough to know about death. Old enough to understand that he is dying.[break][break]

"I think that's when I decided that anything was better than death," he confesses to Galar's ancient king. "That I could swallow my pride if it meant survival. That I might do terrible things if only to live another day."[break][break]

He hadn't known then what he would go on to become. At nine years old, 'terrible things' had been submitting to his parents, to his grandfather. It had meant shaping himself into the tool they'd wished him to be.[break][break]

"Someone found me. A visitor coming up to the Court. That's not the important part of the story." He shakes his head, and the hair he'd swept from his eyes falls once more across his vision. "I didn't start out following Rocket because I believed in them. My journey started with the fires of hatred and betrayal."[break][break]

As he brushes his hair back into place, the ugly scar upon his palm catches the light.[break][break]

"I would do anything to survive," he says softly. "Would you?"

OF FIRE AND ICE

[break][break]
[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Laika Boss

Nenet
She/Her
October 13
Ula'ula, Alola
Supply Coffee
Astrobiologist
Executive / Beast's Wife
There are more things in heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy
awards
533 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nenet
Neffatari Nzingha
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2024 7:25:32 GMT
Neffatari Nzingha Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nenet1"]
[attr="class","nenet1body"]

Snow ever-blows on Mount Lanakila, and in the depths of its icy crags live a Froslass and a ghostly Zorua of white and red. The pair often hunt together, and they dwell in an abandoned house on the edge of a cliff, overlooking the vast expanse of the mountain's range.
[break][break]
"I'm hungry," Zorua groans, his illusion of a young man kicking his feet that hang over the dilapidated slats of the porch.
[break][break]
"No one's gotten lost this way in some time," Froslass replies, her matronly figure seated beside the Zorua with an out-of-place umbrella to shield her from wayward snow.
[break][break]
A tense silence fills the air between the two Pokemon; around them, the wind howls and the bones of the house creak beneath its force. Nothing can be seen down the way. They sit there for some time together, sentinels, and around them dusk falls and eventually evening blankets the mountains.
[break][break]
Everything is as it was until they see a single lantern light coming their way, out of place beneath the pall of snow and ice. Froslass grins, and Zorua hoots; the latter hops off the porch and bolts down the small, winding road to greet their guest.
[break][break]
Behind Zorua the house transforms and the illusion of a fine abode promising shelter against the storm takes the place of the run-down shack. The traveller is grateful as the boy leads him to its doorway. Froslass ushers their guest into the comfort of the interior.
[break][break]
Together they all sit and a fire burns on one wall. They tell stories, share news, and eventually the traveller begins to flag. The cold slowly grips their toes and hands until their very heart freezes over. The fire holds no warmth and the shack offers no respite.
[break][break]
Froslass and Zorua delight in their bounty, and together they feast while praising their patience.
[break][break]
It's unwise to travel the mountains of Alola alone. Especially near the peak of Mount Lanakila.

NOTES

- Tales Beneath the Dyna Tree.[break]
- Week 2/4-2/10.[break]
- Prompt: Tell me a story of fire and ice.

[attr="class","nenet1pkmn"]

[attr="class","nenet1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".nenet1"]--accent:#EDE574;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 .nenet1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 .nenet1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 .nenet1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 .nenet1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Flood

X
She/Her
March 6th
Nimbasa City
Asexual
Ultramodernist
Executive
5'7 height
5'7 height
Look to the future, see in it everything you've ever wanted. Now find the strength to grab it.
awards
514 posts
part of
TAG WITH @flood
Xenon Antheil
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2024 7:40:08 GMT
Xenon Antheil Avatar
[player]https://vgmsite.com/soundtracks/pokemon-scarlet-violet-ost-switch-gamerip-2022/sxxrqbcobi/01.%20Area%20Zero.mp3[/player]

[nospaces]
[attr="class","xenon"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

"...."
[break][break]
"......"
[break][break]
The woman of the future and the king of the past stare each other down quietly as Dyna petals drift in the breeze past them. The king seeks stories numbered one thousand and one, the woman is but one of many to bring him such stories.
[break][break]
She sits cross-legged on the ground as she ruminates on this dilemma in her mind, she had never been one for story telling nor being told any stories. But all the same she was not one to back down from a challenge.
[break][break]
"What kind of story do you want to hear you shitty king?" The Calyrex's eyes narrow a tad, the girl's disrespect is not appreciated. But she doesn't care in the slightest, she never held any kind of reverence for kings and queens, no dreams of fair knights and beautiful princesses danced in her head in her youth. Not that it mattered, that time was a world away and not worth looking back on.
[break][break]
He does not answer her question though, only silence fills the air as he continues to ponder.
[break][break]
A loud sigh escapes the girls mouth and she raises a pale white hand to adjust her glasses, her body leaning backwards and glaring up at the sky. She disliked problems she couldn't just punch away, but she also couldn't help but hunger for such things on her road to the future.
[break][break]
...yes, that would work. A tale of the future would do nicely.
[break][break]
"I dislike tales that begin with once upon a time. So let's start this story differently." She straightens out her back and claps her hands together, adjusting her legs into a seiza position underneath her as she stares the king in the eye with a saccharine smile.
[break][break]
One day, the world shall change. Gone shall be the days of kings and queens, gone shall be the men and women sitting in stuffy offices staring at numbers on a paper wondering where their life has gone. Gone shall be the children chained down by the burden of expectation, gone shall be the world where the past defines man from the moment he is born.
[break][break]
One day the world shall be colored by neon lights. A man can wake up in the morning knowing true freedom, a world where the only thing holding him back is his own strength. He shall pursue his dreams and only have himself to blame should he fail to achieve them, no longer will the common sense of society stop him from doing what he truly believes in.
[break][break]
One day the things we acknowledge as truth will shatter, everyone shall chase their ideals into the glowing future, they will laugh, they will cry, they will scream, they will dance, all unbound by the shallow limits that man once imposed upon himself. One day our world will be shaped by those who are strong, and it will be a beautiful world for all.
[break][break]
One day the woman who brought this future to pass will be forgotten. She will be happy to be forgotten, for a world where the dead dictate what the future is is no world she ever wanted. She'll look down on the future she chased for and smile, praying that the wheels of time continue to turn and that all those who walked upon the road she paved will pave roads of their own.
[break][break]
And if one day that world is once again beset by those who cling to the past with rusty claws and jagged teeth, she will hold no fear for the future she fought for. She knows that one day another little girl or boy much like her will be born in the wretched slums of that world, she knows they will find discontent with the world they live in, and she knows they will fight for a future where everyone can be free.
[break][break]
I hope you find that one day you too can unchain yourself from your past, oh loathsome king of nothing.

The girl claps her hands twice more, the still air dispelled and the world around them returning to focus. "Thank you for listening to this lone woman's tale of what is to come, I do hope you enjoyed. Don't forget to tip your waitress on your way out, have a wonderful night~"
[break][break]
"Cro-rown!"
[break][break]
With that enthusiastic exclamation, the girl considers her job done as she unfolds her legs, stands, bows, and turns to walk away from the flowering Dyna Tree on the hill of Sootopolis.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[break]

NOTES

Tales Beneath The Dyna Tree: The Ideal World

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.xenon]--accent:#a0a4a9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.xenon]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".xenon b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".xenon a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".xenon i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".xenon u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".xenon h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".xenon h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".xenon .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".xenon .ooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".xenon .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
I cannot conceive of a universe
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness.
awards
1,339 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2024 14:20:27 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nomitest8"]
[attr="class","body"]

The Johto champion and his pupil were making their way across the Ice Path. The pupil was eager to arrive at their destination, for the champion had promised her a rigorous training exercise amidst the frost and snow. As they rounded a corner, the champion's eyes fell upon something in the distance - a dark shape huddling for warmth.[break][break]
"Come, we must help whoever that is," the champion beckoned. The pupil's impatience warred with her own concern for the person, but she followed after her master, ever dutiful.[break][break]
When they approached, they found that it was a young man - perhaps no older than the pupil herself. He wore damp black clothing, a red R etched onto his chest. The pupil immediately bristled, recognizing their region's symbol for Team Rocket, the terrorist organization.[break][break]
"Please," the young man begged, tears welling in his eyes. "I was foolish. I ventured too close to a frozen lake, and the ice cracked. I fell in and now..."[break][break]
He indicated his leg, which was twisted and swollen at the knee, the angle all wrong. He was shivering violently; it was clear he was going into shock. The cold water had chilled him, and he needed immediate medical attention.[break][break]
"Let's go," the pupil begged of her master. "He's Rocket! He was probably poaching or something. We're not supposed to help people like that. We can call for his arrest and be on our way."[break][break]
But the champion regarded the young man with compassion, and after a few heartbeats, held out his hand to him. The Rocket took it eagerly, and gingerly, the champion pulled him up. The young man leaned against the champion, his face a mask of pain.[break][break]
"I will take him to Blackthorn, and then we can return here to train. It won't take long, my Alakazam can teleport us."[break][break]
The pupil huffed, but nodded her head. Who was she to argue with her master?[break][break]
[break][break]
Sometime later, the champion and his pupil were sitting together in a cozy Blackthorn tavern, sweat-soaked and exhausted after a long day of training. The champion seemed completely at ease, relaxed and enjoying the stew he had ordered. But his pupil still looked troubled, and eventually, she blurted out - "Why did you carry that Rocket to safety?! We vowed to protect this region!"[break][break]
The champion's eyes twinkled, and he put down his spoon to regard his pupil.[break][break]
"I left that man, who will surely be arrested, in a hospital. Why are you still carrying him?"[break][break]

TALES BENEATH THE DYNA TREE[break]
NOTES – Theme: Truth and Ideals

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".nomitest8"]--accent:#f798d6;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Oob

He/him
Twenty-five
November 17th
Opelucid City
Gay
Researcher
Grunt
idk height
idk height
Days fade into a watercolour blur / Memories swim and haunt you
awards
240 posts
Alba Evovae DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @alba
Alba Evovae
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2024 16:06:03 GMT
Alba Evovae Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","albaTemp"]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

The King’s Ransom

“It's you.”[break][break]

The king has seen plenty of people from the dream of shields — faces that have blurred together in the fog of memory — and Alba is no more special than them. Just another passing face from a distant life. It will give him the silent, regal apology it gives the rest of the dreamers; ‘I do not know you, I do not remember you, but I remember what you have done for me.’[break][break]

“I have questions — so many questions — but I’m not here to ask them.” The shiver in the man’s voice appends: ‘Not yet.’ He is staring at a fiction ripped out of the storybook, placed into the world as if it belonged. As if it was the only page that deserved to be kept.[break][break]

Once more it asked for tales, for it to feed and grow fat on.[break][break]

So be it.[break][break]

“Ice and fire, ideals and truth… Let’s see if I can tell a story that touches on them both.” Nestling himself by the High King’s throne, Alba’s voice takes on a different cadence. The timbre calls to mind someone recalling an ancient tale (or creating a future legend). The lilt calls to mind someone putting a child to rest, not putting on a show for a monarch.[break][break]

“There was once a land that stretched out into the horizon: a hostile waste where the sun filled the sky during the day, and stole its warmth away during the night. It was a land that sought out whatever life had managed to bloom in its desolate soil, and tried to stamp it out with all of its might. This was the way of things, the law that had played on and on for as long as anyone could remember.[break][break]

“But life took root all the same. When the ground split apart under the burning heat, a bright green shoot unfurled from the cracks. When the cold wind blew, it let the frost creep over it, and waited for warmer times. And over to the west, as if fleeing from the rising sun… was a village. It was a small village; the land was too full of hate for them to truly flourish, but they were hardy folk who refused to die out.[break][break]

“The people were a clever sort. They found ways to take shelter from the land, and nothing could have made it angrier. The land was a clever sort, too, but the earth is slower to move than people are. If it stopped to ponder a new way to destroy the village, they would change with the life it had neglected to kill, and survive with a new scar. This was the false stalemate they had grown to accept: a game that could be won, and was all the worse for it.[break][break]

“But when a cycle is based on constant change, something will come along to break it, no matter how long it takes.[break][break]

“When the land had once more gone into deep thought, a man looked out at the slowly spreading green and thought to himself: ‘What if the world could be green forever? If the land can be so full of life, why is it so desperate to snuff it out?’ With questions burning in his breast, the man marched eastward, speaking to the ground beneath his feet with every step.[break][break]

‘O’ violent land of dust and gravel, what have we done to earn such hatred?’”[break][break]

“The land could not remember the last time it had spoken, or been spoken to. It pondered its reply late into the night, letting the day’s heat linger as it did so. As the first rays of sunlight emerged, it answered: ‘I have hated you for as long as I can remember. You must have committed a grave sin once, but I no longer know what it was.’[break][break]

“As soon as he heard this, the man replied: ‘O’ ancient land of fading memory, what is the point in punishment for a long-forgotten crime?’[break][break]

“The land pondered its reply long into the day, letting the night’s chill linger as it did so. As the moon cast its gentle rays on the world, it answered: ‘This is the way of things. I am accustomed to the dust and its silence; the green and its noise is too vibrant.’[break][break]

“As soon as he heard this, the man replied: ‘O’ stubborn land of muted whispers, what is stopping you from changing? I have come from a place that sings and shouts, to prove it is alive. But I have walked for many days in your quiet paradise, and have come to appreciate its solitude. Does it not tire you, to have to spread death to every corner of yourself?’[break][break]

“The man had said much this time, and the land took much longer to find its reply. Silence reigned on and on; the man thought he had been abandoned, until it suddenly said: ‘Yes. There is much of myself, and so little of you. Hunting down every blade of grass is a weary task, but it is my task to fulfil. This is the way of things; see how you march, while I have no need to move. I will not change. I do not need to.’[break][break]

“As soon as he heard this, the man smiled. ‘O’ land, you have already changed.’ The land had only thought about their talk for a long time. When it turned its attention to the wider world, it saw green flourishing as far as it could see. The earth had grown wild in its absence, filling itself with colour and noise.[break][break]

“When it saw this, the land was stricken with fear; a fear deep enough that it stretched to the far corners of itself. Blinded by emotion, it cracked and splintered itself into many parts, as if running away from this new unknown.[break][break]

‘You, who marched across me with your talk of change. Is this what you wanted? Did you wish for me to break myself apart?’[break][break]

“The man was old now, old and tired. He had stopped marching, and instead rested against a towering rock. After a moment’s silence, he said: ‘I only wished to help my people, and perhaps help you. I did not imagine this would happen, but I do not think you have broken yourself. You have just become more like me.’[break][break]

“As soon as it heard this, the land replied: ‘You have cursed me, and now I march across the world as you did.’ But the man did not respond, for people are bound to change, and life is bound to die.[break][break]

The land had come to enjoy their talk, and the silence that filled where the man’s voice once rang out was a new kind of curse. And so, it let the disparate parts of itself roam free — free of its anger, its desire, its law — and chose to tend to the life where the man had stopped, in hopes of preserving him even when all else had been forgotten.”

[attr="class","gunstest5ooc"]

NOTES

[break][break]@calyrex

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.albaTemp]--accent:#7269d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.albaTemp]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .tag"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:18px;font:800 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .post b"]font-size:14px;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .pkmn img"]margin:5px -7px -10px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .credit a"]font-size:10px;font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .fainted img"]filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.rbynote]border-width: 9px 9px 9px 9px;border-style:solid;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/UUqNs3l.png') 9 9 9 9 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px; margin-top:20px;background:#aaa;background-clip: padding-box;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

red

scarlet dove
she/her
January 21
Laverre City
bisexual
assassin
grunt
now everything
is down in flames
5'10" height
5'10" height
from the very beginning you have utterly failed to take action.
awards
195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @camellia
Camellia Lemaitre
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2024 22:08:39 GMT
Camellia Lemaitre Avatar
[attr="class","cam"]"Did you know that even the most skilled and adept assassin has their fears?"

It was one day that Camellia happened to be sitting beneath the Dyna Tree, CALYREX out and yearning for some sort of story. Her attempts of shooing it away were met with silence and failure. After grumbling under her breath, she decided to speak.

Not that this creature could convey words unless another being was around. And then, it may even think she was lying.

"We are trained to be fearless and handle even the worst of situations that anyone could face. But we are still human. Let me tell you about a girl, in MOULIN SANG..."

The girl was stolen from her family during a housefire. She was so young, she couldn't recall the faces of her mother and father. The only thing she could remember was the smell of soot and char, the heat of flames licking at her feet. The fire to consume her.

She became the most skilled assassin in her class, but even so, she refused to approach even fire Pokemon due to the terror of that night. Her classmates had set fire to MOULIN SANG in the uprising she led, and despite her leadership, her fear was all consuming.

The girl had to become the fire to vanquish her fear. She eventually let the fire consume her, so much so that her heart became nearly nothing more than coal. Until she met a man of ice, who began to slowly extinguish her flames.

However, she melted him away day by day, until his ultimate betrayal evaporated him completely. He ceased to exist, and it was because of her fearful flames.

The woman of fire thought she'd been cured of her fear, but now the flames are evermore consuming. Perhaps, she too, will eventually burn out.

There was an almost bitter look on her face, until she looked over at CALYREX. "Gah, the hell am I telling you this for? It's not like you care."

Camellia stood, and she walked away.

[attr="class","camtag"]fire and ice
[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.cam]width:370px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.cam b] color: #e37373; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.cam i] color: #888; [/newclass][newclass=.cam u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.camtag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.camtag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #2b2b2b; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -30px; width: 369px; text-align: right; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; border-left: solid 1px #232323; border-right: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

dreamflower

she/her
December 12
Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
A keen mind cuts deeper than even the sharpest sword.
awards
1,017 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2024 4:07:28 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar
[attr="class","aurelie"]

[attr="class","aurelie_lyrics"]Storytelling is the most powerful way
to put ideas into the world.
[attr="class","aurelie_body"]"Greetings again, High King," Aurelie said, approaching the pistil-shaped throne of the Calyrex beside the Dyna Tree that now flowered in Sootopolis. "It's good to see you alive again, and well. If it's a story you want..."

She swallowed hard and rummaged through her memories for something about truth, ideals, or fire and ice. Slowly, she recalled a legend that her father had told her, involving a smith and a sword. Finding her voice, Aurelie shared it with the Calyrex—perhaps with a few embellishments of her own.

There was once an emperor of Kanto who wished to be able to wield the most powerful weapon in the world, a weapon with the power of the thunderbolt itself. For this weapon, he summoned the finest smith in his empire: a hulking, beastly Cyclops with red hair and one orb-like eye. "Craft this sword for me," he said to the Cyclops, "and I will reward you beyond your wildest dreams."

But how could even the Cyclops create a weapon so powerful? Such a sword would be surely the stuff of dreams and legends, not reality. But thinking of legends reminded him of the three Legendary birds of Kanto, who embodied the elements of lightning, fire, and ice.

After six months of searching and seeking, the Cyclops finally glimpsed Zapdos soaring overhead as he climbed a high mountaintop. A single feather fell free from its crackling golden wings, and he snatched it swiftly, cherishing the wondrous plume still sparking with electricity. No ordinary metal or other material would serve for a weapon of such power.

No ordinary fire could soften it enough to be shaped with his hammer, either, though. The Cyclops built the biggest, mightiest bonfire he could manage, but even that could barely warm the feather enough to be malleable. He went searching and seeking again.

After a year of wandering, the Cyclops at last beheld Moltres flying over a verdant forest. The fiery heat of its wings set the very trees aflame. No matter how powerfully the wind blew afterward, those fires never went out, and their heat was blazingly intense. This was surely the fire he needed.

Now, though, the Cyclops knew no mundane water or fluid would serve to quench it. Before he heated the feather, he set off again to search for Articuno, sensing somehow that its ice was the only thing cold enough to serve. This pursuit took him three years.

Deep within an ice cave, he found a former nest of Articuno's, along with blocks of ice that its breath had chilled. It took hours, but he managed to wrest one free. The ice never once melted, even under the noontide sun or in the heart of a fire. It sparkled pure and clear, like a diamond: perfect for his needs.

From there, the Cyclops returned to the still-burning forest. He threw the plume into the flames and was able to hammer the still-sparking Zapdos feather into the shape of a sword: a jagged, forked blade that even looked like a lightning bolt. He chanted and whispered incantations in time with his hammer blows, his words falling into a rhythm in harmony with the pattern of his careful, thoughtful strikes.

As his chanting and singing built to a crescendo and the feather glowed white-hot, the Cyclops seized the feather and thrust it upon the block of Articuno ice. Steam rose in clouds, and silence rang in place of the hammering, singing, and chanting.

At last, when it was cooled, the sword was done. No other sword in existence had ever been stronger or finer. The Cyclops lifted it from the smoldering flames and brought it to the emperor, hopeful for a great reward.

"It is indeed perfect. Exactly what I asked of you," the emperor commented, gazing upon the thunderbolt sword with covetous admiration. "And now I shall reward you—with an ascension. To glory everlasting! Your memory shall live on forever, though you shall not, for you cannot be permitted to live and create such a weapon for anyone else."

The emperor reached for the sword's hilt, intending to use it to destroy the cyclops. But such was the raw power of the sword that the merest touch ignited him in seconds, burning his body into a crisp. The blade fell to the ground from the ashes that were his hands, and no one dared approach it.

Bending, the Cyclops retrieved the thunderbolt sword. From behind the throne, the emperor's son stepped forward, looked once at him, and then bowed.

"Only the maker of such a weapon is worthy to wield it," he said. "I will offer you the reward my father was too foolish to grant. What do you wish, Cyclops?"

"I wish to keep the blade," replied the Cyclops, "and to be left alone to craft more wondrous creations, without interference or restriction." The emperor bowed again and decreed that it would be so. The Cyclops departed with the thunderbolt sword, the sole creature in the world who could wield a weapon imbued with the Legendary powers of lightning, fire, and ice.

[attr="class","aurelie_tag"]

Prompt: Tell a story of fire and ice.
Week: 2/2-2/10

[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF PIXEL PERFECT

[newclass=.aurelie]width:420px;padding:40px;background:#862939;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie img]height:100px;width:100px;padding:15px;border:1px solid #fff;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_lyrics]text-align:center;font-family:verdana;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#eee;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_body]width:420px;padding:40px;background:#222;font-size:14px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;color:#aaa;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_tag]text-align:center;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_tag a]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:8px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,804 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2024 16:29:11 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
It was Oscar's turn, and as he approached he would give the weird cabbage rabbit a half bow to show a semblance of respect. "Hey uh, so I heard the prompt and I got just the story for ya. It's a true story mind you, although I'll admit I may embellish a tad just 'cause my memory ain't the best." The noble hare looked down expectantly, and after a bit of thought gathering Oscar would begin his tale.

"Alright so, back in--I think it was last April--I was really sick. Like, super fuckin' sick. So sick that I moved myself to Alola so I could treat myself properly. If it's alright, I am gonna omit the times I had to cough my head off. Now I never had the energy to cook during this time so I ordered a lot of takeout. Mostly new age health shit, but one day I really had a craving for some Johto Sacred Fire Noodles. There was a Johto join I liked near my loft, so I thought I'd just call them up."

"But it turns out that place shut down a while back! Now this was a problem, because the only other Johto food restaurant in the city was like, twenty minutes away and I didn't have the best--relationship with them. A long time ago I tried them out on a whim, and it was alright but fuck the dish I had was spicy. Like, it was supposed to be spicy but they went overboard. So I gave them a two star review online and never ordered from there again. It was the only bad review they had gotten, which y'know I feel shitty about but hey feedback is important. Well now they were my only option, and I was scared that they would remember my number or address or whatever and hold a grudge for that poor review. I couldn't fight off the craving I had though so I was like 'Fuck it, that was years ago. There's no way they'll recognize me.' and I called them up. I ordered the noodles, gave them a generous tip just in case, and waited for my food."

"An hour goes by. There's no sign of my order yet and I was gettin' pretty antsy. I decided to call them again and see what was the holdup. I had the following exchange with the girl on the other end..."

"Hello, how can I help you?"

"Yeah uh, I ordered some Sacred Fire Noodles about an hour ago and I was wondering if I could get an update on that order."

"Hmm, Sacred Fire Noodles you say? Give me one moment."

"Sure sure."

"Ah yes, it's sitting at our pickup area."

"Pick up area?"

"Correct."

"Yeah no, I asked for delivery."

"Hmmm, I'm looking at the receipt now and it says pick up."

"What? You--I--you were the one that took my order, I said delivery!"

"Hmmmm, let me check your order in the POS."

"It says pick up here as well."

"But--but I said delivery! I'm dyin' here there's no way I would say pick up even by mistake!"

"Ah well there must have been a misunderstanding. We'll remake your order and deliver it at once. Sorry for the mix up."

"Yeah well thank you or whatever."

"So that pissed me off but I decided to wait it out since they were going through the trouble of remaking the damn thing for me. Another hour goes by and when I realize that I call them up again."

"Hello, how can I help you?"

"Yeah it's me again, Sacred Fire Noodles guy. What's the deal with my food it's taking forever?"

"Oh sorry sir, we've been backed up today. I see here that it's out for delivery, it should get there any minute."

"As if she were a fuckin' psychic, I would hear a knock at my door. I was fuckin' starving by this point so I hung up and went to get my food. When I opened the door, my bag was sitting on the ground with no sign of the driver. That struck me as weird but once again I was starving so I just picked it up and went to eat my meal. I sat down, pulled out the chopsticks, and took a big bite outta them noodles."

"They were cold. Like, 'these noodles have been sitting out for two hours' cold. But that didn't stop the spices from kickin' the inside of my mouth around like a punching bag! I was livid so I got up to get some water for my burning mouth and called them again. She answers and I says to her..."

"Excuse me hey, it's Sacred Fire Noodles here."

"Hello sir, did your order reach you?"

"Yeah it did, it's cold as a delibird's tit what the hell happened?"

"Well sir if you recall I did mention that we were backed up."

"Your kitchen's backed up so you just threw cold noodles into a box and called it!?"

"Oh, sorry for the misunderstanding sir. Our drivers were backed up."

"I stopped myself from saying some very crude things here and took a long drink of water to soothe my mouth. I then returned to the conversation."

"Well this is ridiculous, I've never had service this poor before. What am I supposed to do with these noodles?"

"Well sir you could always microwave them."

"Are you serious right now? You're gonna crack wise after delivering fuckin' ice cold noodles!? Are you high!?"

"Sir there is no reason to swear."

"Right, I'm sorry it's just that my mouth is on fuckin' fire holy shi--"

"Yeah the water made it worse, and it only occurred to me once my mouth started feeling like a Magcargo's toilet. I fuckin' dove into my fridge and chugged a bottle of MooMoo Milk. That shit's murder on a sick stomach but I had no choice, I felt like the inside of my mouth was gonna implode! How could something so cold be so hot!?"

"As I finished my shameful guzzle, the woman on the phone said one last thing to me."

"Yes that would be our new spice mix. We hope it was to your liking, considering we made it specially for you."

"--What?"

"Goodbye sir."

"Yeah at that point I was properly freaked out. So freaked out that I couldn't sleep that night, and not just because the few noodles I ate were throwing a party with the milk in my stomach. I had to move, I couldn't stay in that city! I was convinced that those crazy assholes were gonna try to kill me or something. Fuckin' insane."

"...so yeah that was what I was doing during the Galar thing."

Oscar stood there for a moment while his majesty blinked with confusion. After a few seconds of silence, Oscar would wave goodbye before walking away.
close tab

played by

Raptor

Shredder
He/Him
December 25th
Spikemunth
Northeast
Wastrel
Rocket Beast
I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me.
awards
714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shredzeppelin
Shred Zeppelin
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2024 21:24:06 GMT
Shred Zeppelin Avatar
The unfortunate thing about being out of action is, whenever people ask you to do stupid shit, you can’t just make up an excuse to get out of it. When you spend sixteen hours a day lying in a hospital bed, there’s only so many lies you can tell before people get wise to your tricks and stop taking no for an answer. Case and point...

You look at the Calyrex. The Calyrex looks at you. You glance over to your Doublade. Your Doublade gives you the no-hands no-arms no-shoulders version of a shrug. You look back at Calyrex. Calyrex is still looking at you.

You don’t know what the hell this thing is, but it’s pissing you off for real. Apparently, others are claiming that it’s the King of Bountiful Harvest from Galarian folklore? Arceus wept. It’s bad enough that your peers fervently believe in every fraud god and hoax deity from Orre to Alola, but now they’re putting stock in fairytales, too. This is so very, very dire. There’s no other word for it. It’s simply dire.

"Rownowo?"

"It wants a story, sire."

"Yeah, I fuckin’ know, alright?!" You snap at Doublade, before reigning your temper back in. "Just give me a minute. I need to think of something..."

Truth and ideals, ice and fire… Ugh. Of course it had to ask for this shit. You've got plenty of stories to tell, but none that fit the prompt. But, it's fine. You might’ve flunked your English class, but it wasn’t because of your creative writing. You'll just have to improvise a little.

"Once upon a time, there was a king. He was an asshole who nobody liked because he thought being born into nobility made him better than everyone else. One day, the king said some stupid shit, and everyone got sick of him. So they burned his castle down with fire and stoned him to death. The truth was that everyone's life was better without him around, and the ideal is that it's ideal to not have a royal family in your country, and the ice... Well, you figure that one out, bud. There. Story over."

Calyrex seems none too impressed with your story, but frankly, you don't care. As you walk away, you breathe a tired sigh. What an awful little distraction they've saddled you with. You're certainly not looking forward to doing this again. Oh well, back to bed...

"Carown."

"Terribly sorry about that, thou majesty. Our lead actor has been rather irritable since getting immolated."

"Rown?"

"Yes, it was quite the show! The hero bathed in godless flame, fighting for the truth of one who devoured truth itself, a desperate battle of clashing ideals upon the icy wasts... Oho, I could tell thou the tale of it, if thou wish?"

"Carownownrown!"

"Very well! Thou see, our curtains rise in a land most familiar to you, within the unassuming town of Spikemuth, where--"

"Cro?"

"Hm? Yes, this is the BEGINNING beginning. What, did you want me to start in media res? Hah! No no no, I'm not some Kalosian hack, thou majesty. I offer only the finest chronicles to the most discerning audiences! If we must follow the heroes' journey, then we must go through all three acts in proper order."

"...Crorown."

"I'm most glad that thou agree! Now, where were we... It is within Spikemuth, a mundane town of nobody and nothing, that the protagonist of this tale, ████ ███████, is born..."

...Fuck, you forgot to call back Doublade before you left. Oh well. She's a smart girl, she'll make her way back to you eventually... Girl? Girls? Swords.

Truth and ideals, fire and ice.

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,346 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2024 17:41:58 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","becky underbossbeck"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"i had broken free once. not after galar, no. that had been a mistake. it was long before then.[break][break]

"after blackwell died, i saw the opportunity to escape. the path most could only ever dream of presented itself and i took it. i left team rocket, intending to leave it all behind and start anew but i soon became painfully aware of the price of freedom.[break][break]

"i became lost. i floated in the newfound freedom i had so deperately wanted only to realize it was drowning me, but i wasn't afraid then. i had been ready to die ever since i could remember. but it was then, for the first and only time in my life, that i wanted to die.[break][break]

"i was a coward. i am a coward. i have ran and lied to avoid it all but not anymore.[break][break]

"now, i embrace the truth.[break][break]

"i am team rocket. i live and breathe and bleed and fight for team rocket not because it is expected of me, not because it is all i have ever known, but because i believe in it. their goals are mine, and my goals are theirs. i will see them through until the end of my days for i am their best tool.[break][break]

"i am their underboss.[break][break]

"and so i ask you, your grace. will you fight with us?"
[break][break]

TRUTHS

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".underbossbeck"] --accent:#716075!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".becky"] --accent: #716075 } .becky b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .becky i { font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; } .becky { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .becky .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .becky .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .becky .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .becky .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .becky .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".becky .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".becky .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .becky .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .becky .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]