Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
A keen mind cuts deeper than even the sharpest sword.
awards
1,014 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
Infinity and Imminence [M]
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2024 16:56:50 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar
[attr="class","aurelie"]

[attr="class","aurelie_lyrics"]In war, prepare for peace; in peace, prepare for war.
[attr="class","aurelie_body"]Although Project Infinity had interested Aurelie since its inception earlier this year, she usually figured that she would've participated in it as a field researcher and data collector. She'd envisioned herself going on more expeditions like the one with , when they'd searched for the Galarian Articuno together in the icy depths of Shoal Cave.

She certainly had never pictured herself being the subject of study for Project Infinity and getting measured for things like infinity energy output or power levels. Or whatever it was that they measured. The prospect was unsettling, for all that it genuinely felt like it had very little to do with her.

After all, Calyrex hadn't chosen her for anything or joined with her. Their bond was minimal and rather confusing to Aurelie at the moment. He was simply her client, with the bizarre caveat of occasionally appearing out of thin air to monitor her smithing progress.

But it was Legendary, so 's interest did make sense. Even if Calyrex didn't seem too warlike, perhaps he merely wanted to take stock of every resource available to Rocket.

Considering that Calyrex had only appeared so far while she was working, though, the red-haired smith had reached out to invite the Rocket Beast to visit her in the warehouse workshop where she was working temporarily while in Sootopolis. If Calyrex couldn't be summoned like an ordinary Pokemon, then Aurelie and Mint would simply have to invite it to manifest its presence.

While she waited for both the Beast and the king Pokemon, the red-haired smith busied herself with working on the shield, particularly with sharpening and whetting the spikes to be welded along the front. It had taken many attempts and a lot of hard work. Aurelie sighed as she looked about the cavernous space.

I wonder if I can stay here a little longer and take advantage of the resources here, she mused, her expression growing distracted with introspection. Even if I do miss my home forge too.

[attr="class","aurelie_tag"]

| Mission: On a War Footing: Rocket

[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF PIXEL PERFECT

[newclass=.aurelie]width:420px;padding:40px;background:#862939;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie img]height:100px;width:100px;padding:15px;border:1px solid #fff;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_lyrics]text-align:center;font-family:verdana;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#eee;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_body]width:420px;padding:40px;background:#222;font-size:14px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;color:#aaa;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_tag]text-align:center;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_tag a]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:8px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,667 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2024 4:26:56 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","neonmint"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","iconimage"]

It's an odd solution, but Neon is more than happy to oblige, doing his best to dress for the occasion. He arrives to Aurelie's shop a few minutes earlier than intended, excited for the job. "I've actually been meaning to test out the cooling system in my helmet, since it needed repairs!" he said excitedly as he waved at the smithy. Most of his body armor had been left behind minus the tech he wanted to test out, as well as his infinity tracker. [break][break]

He'd been bringing it around so often, perhaps it was time to check in with about the overall health of it. After all, it was made out of tech he'd stolen form the League which the scientist had helped create. [break][break]

"I don't think we've formally been introduced but I'm a huge fan of your work!" he said offering to shake the redhead's hand. "Admin , has given me your daggers before as gifts. The blood letting ones especially have been a great boon for my research on avatars!" he said, the LED screen lighting up with a happy smile despite the heat. Idly, one could hear the mechanics inside the helmet kicking up a notch to keep the Beast's brain cool amidst the hot forge.
[break][break]

"I'm Neon, usually. I've been a beast for..." his expression changed instantly before perking back up to a smile. "Almost two years now? Don't ask why they let me handle a science project this big." he said with a laugh. "Anyway, nice to meet you."

[attr="class","oocbox"]
[attr="class","title"]TLDR;

| on war footing: rocket [break][break]

[attr="class","lyricbox"]
it's a highway, highway to the dark [break]
and a neon medusa's got your heart .

[newclass=".neonmint"] --color: #48cbf0; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body u"] font:11px Roboto; letter-spacing:2px; border-bottom:1px dotted; text-decoration:none; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body b"] color:var(--color); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body i"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint"] width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; min-height: 500px; background: #171718; padding-bottom:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .top"] background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/8aINXGd.png); height: 300px; margin-left: 20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .colorbar"] height:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body"] background:#222; margin: 20px 30px 20px; padding:30px; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; color:#eee; border-radius:0px 20px 20px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox"] background:#222; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; color:#eee; text-align:center; letter-spacing:2px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox b"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox i"] border-bottom:1px solid var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox"] text-align:right; border-top:1px solid #333; padding-top:10px; margin-top:20px; font:10px/12px 'Poppins'; margin-bottom:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox .title"] font:bold 15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint a"] color:inherit; text-decoration:none; font:bold 13px/11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty"] text-align:center; width:400px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty img"] margin-left:-20px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body .iconimage"] float: left; margin: 8px 15px 5px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

dreamflower

she/her
December 12
Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
A keen mind cuts deeper than even the sharpest sword.
awards
1,014 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2024 21:51:11 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar
[attr="class","aurelie"]

[attr="class","aurelie_lyrics"]In war, prepare for peace; in peace, prepare for war.
[attr="class","aurelie_body"]When Aurelie pictured a Rocket Beast in her head, she envisioned someone dark and ominous, ruthless and menacing. Someone who scared the hell out of her, in short. So, when the cheerful young man in the bright-blue helmet excitedly waved hello and introduced himself, the red-haired smith actively had to keep her jaw from plunging to the floor like a cartoon character's.

It didn't hurt that his helmet was extremely cool. Aurelie had never seen anything so high-tech before, at least not outside a movie or video game. The LED screen in front showing pixelated facial expressions was fascinating, even if it was unsettling not to see the Beast's face.

"Oh, uh, it's nice to meet you too!" she exclaimed, reaching out to shake his hand. "I'm looking forward to working with you. Neon, did you say your name was...?"

The different name, along with the helmet obfuscating his face, were enough to make Aurelie wonder if she was thinking of the right person. Perhaps it was his code name, but she hadn't expected those to be used often in regular, everyday conversation, as opposed to out in the field.

There was a touch of hesitation in her voice as she added, "I think we have met before, at the bubble tea contest I hosted last year. But obviously, this is much more formal and official. And hopefully more productive too!"

She frowned as the Beast's helmet began to whir and hum loudly. Clearing her throat, she raised her voice a little to be heard over the sound of the helmet, which apparently contained fans or other devices inside, as well as the roaring of the heated forge beside her.

"If you don't mind, can you tell me a little more about Project Infinity? What are you hoping to measure or find out? What sort of equipment are you planning to use? And...do you need me to do anything in particular?"

[attr="class","aurelie_tag"]

| Mission: On a War Footing: Rocket

[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF PIXEL PERFECT

[newclass=.aurelie]width:420px;padding:40px;background:#862939;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie img]height:100px;width:100px;padding:15px;border:1px solid #fff;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_lyrics]text-align:center;font-family:verdana;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#eee;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_body]width:420px;padding:40px;background:#222;font-size:14px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;color:#aaa;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_tag]text-align:center;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_tag a]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:8px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights