TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
LET ME OUT!! [M]
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2024 9:34:03 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","andreatest6"]
[attr="class","body"]

A whole day had passed since their imprisonment, though the concept of time was hard to grasp in a place without a clock or even windows to glimpse at the outside world.
[break][break]
A few hours earlier, the entire ward was filled with the screams of inmates begging to be released or cursing their captors. Now, those voices had gone silent, as if they had silently given up or passed out from exhaustion. Or worse… turned into a Megalopolan’s dinner. The thought that such a fate could befall her or a friend drove Andrea to her breaking point.
[break][break]
“I CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!” The young woman banged her head against the bars of the jail cell, a loud clang echoing across the dingy, circular corridor. “I don’t wanna be eaten! I don’t wanna wear these stupid clothes anymore! I don’t wanna wear this stupid mask anymore! I wanna see Chomper again! I wanna see Jalapeño…”
[break][break]
Her voice devolved into sobs, teary eyes staring pleadingly at her cellmate through the visor of her simian mask. “Johanna… what are we gonna do?”

[break][break]

NOTES

- PRISON PASTIMES[break]
- stuck in the dummy ward

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".andreatest6"]--accent:#d4a53c;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
A Beacon of Safety during times of War
awards
733 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
LET ME OUT!! [M]
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2024 16:25:34 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar
She didn’t know what was worse. The screaming that had echoed throughout the prison a few hours earlier or the deafening silence. Johanna hadn’t moved from her position. Had she decided to deal with this stress by dissociating into pleasant thoughts about ? Perhaps. But no more than that the loud banging of Andrea’s mask against bars pulled her out of her thoughts.

It was only then that she truly came to realize how bad Andrea was taking this. She got up from her seated resting place up against the wall and stepped toward Andrea.

She tried to place a calming hand on the PokéManiac's shoulder as she spoke. “What are we going to do?” Johanna repeated her voice as cheerful as she could force it to be. “We are going to get through this no matter what happens.” They had to, she had to get home to Megan. “Remember, no matter what they do it will not be enough to break through our TOUGHNESS.”

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
1,666 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
LET ME OUT!! [M]
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2024 16:31:42 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The crying girl leaned slightly against Johanna’s hand, feeling comfort in her consoling words. The mention of TOUGHNESS reminded her of TOUKON and what a thrilling experience it had been to host a contest for what had definitely been the first time.
[break][break]
“Thanks…” Andrea sniffled, instinctively raising a hand to wipe her tears, only to realize that her mask was in the way. “We need to find a way outta here expeditiously.” She said, using the word had taught her. “Megalopolans aren’t messing around. They actually eat people for real!”
[break][break]
She recalled her encounter with one of those alien cannibals in Lesser Megalopolis. How she had escaped was a blur, but she remembered the taste of iron in her mouth…

[break][break]

NOTES

- PRISON PASTIMES[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".andreatest6 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
733 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
LET ME OUT!! [M]
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2024 8:53:17 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar
Johanna was taken aback by the use of expeditiously. It was not a word she had heard often and definitely not from people like Andrea. But it did give her some reassurance that Andrea’s spirit has not broken, if she could dig deep for weird words like that.

“We will get out as quickly as possible.” Johanna reassured the PokéManiac while trying to keep as cool a head as possible. She had to make sure not to make promises that couldn’t be kept or were easily used against them. After all, their wardens were probably listening to what they were talking about.

But then Andrea dropped a rather morbid bomb on her.

“I did not know that.- ” Johanna grew a bit pale, the thought of becoming someone’s dinner was unpleasant at best. But once the nauseating thought had passed, she steeled her resolve as much as she could and spoke.

“- But all the more reason for us to stay calm and focused. We should not give them a reason to grow hungry.”

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,666 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
LET ME OUT!! [M]
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2024 13:32:37 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

“Yeah, that’s their whole diet apparently.” Andrea confirmed with a nod of her head, further cementing the fact that Megalopolans were unironically cannibals. “The ones that are here didn’t look that hungry, though…”
[break][break]
The poor lighting made it nigh impossible to make out if the corpse of that one rebellious inmate was still outside decomposing, but she remembered the Megalopolan guards looking away from the carnage. If they loved human flesh so much, why turn down a free meal?
[break][break]
“I wonder if the Toxic Chain has changed their appetite. We know it can affect Pokémon in weird ways, so why not them too?” The dragon maiden theorized, casting a sideways glance towards the toilet. “By the way, what did you think of that evil monkey?”

[break][break]

NOTES

- PRISON PASTIMES[break]
- referencing the second mod post[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
733 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
LET ME OUT!! [M]
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2024 10:32:09 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar
“It is almost certainly affecting them in some way.” Johanna spoke. “Maybe they are even being controlled too.” Being affected was one thing, controlling a whole separate situation. Not that it would excuse their actions.

But the Megalopolans weren’t the only problem. There was a monkey as well.

“Honestly. I don’t know. I mean. It is bad news for sure, but I doubt we could do anything against it without our Pokemon or at least some sort of weapon.” Johanna remarked. Her eyes glancing around to see if anyone was listening.

“What do you think about it?”

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,666 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
LET ME OUT!! [M]
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2024 12:59:00 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

"Controlled? Yeah, that makes sense, I guess." It was consistent with the way they acted as if they were being puppeteered by the Loyal Three, not to mention their eyes glowing a magenta hue much like the color of the Toxic Chain itself.
[break][break]
When Johanna mentioned their Pokémon, Andrea's heart sunk, being reminded of what those monsters had done to many of their partners. "I'll kill them..." She stated with venomous hatred, trimmed claws digging into the fabric of her Kitakami outfit. "The monkey, the bird, and everyone else responsible... They deserve what's coming to them."
[break][break]
Spite often went hand in hand with self-loathing. Curling up in a fetal position, the dragon maiden lamented the actions that had led to their warden doling out such a cruel punishment. "It's my fault, all because I tried to steal that crystal... I really am a dummy!"

[break][break]

NOTES

- PRISON PASTIMES[break]
- referencing the third mod post[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
733 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
LET ME OUT!! [M]
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2024 11:00:20 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar
For a moment Johanna had forgotten about what had happened, or perhaps she had unknowingly repressed the memory. But it all returned to her all too clearly at Andrea’s reminder.

Johanna felt like shit. Pure and simple, anger, fear, sadness. All of it mixed together and all she wanted was to lash out. But as she saw Andrea go into fetal position, she found herself focusing less on her own emotions and more on Andreas.

They were both powerless. But perhaps the one smidgen of power Johanna could procure was the easing of some of Andrea’s pain.

And so she sat down beside the fetal-position woman and tried to offer her a reassuring hug, or at least whichever adjacent position she could perform from that angle. “This is NOT your fault and you are NOT a dummy.”

“They decided to do this. THEY are to blame. We just need to beat them at this sick game that they are playing.” She could not forgive their wardens for what they had done.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,666 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
LET ME OUT!! [M]
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2024 16:36:24 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Johanna was not the only one with repressed memories, to be honest. This whole day had been a seemingly endless conga line of abuse and trauma. It was only after being given an uncomfortable respite from their suffering that those memories gradually resurfaced.
[break][break]
Graciously accepting the other woman’s hug, Andrea hugged her back. “How do we even beat them? Every one of their sick punishments hurts more than the last. If this goes on, there might be none of us left to fight back…”
[break][break]
Her entire body still ached from the ogre’s ruthless beatings. Others like had it even worse. How much longer could this senseless violence go on before the entire complex was filled with maimed corpses and incapacitated cripples?

[break][break]

NOTES

- PRISON PASTIMES[break]
- referencing the fourth mod post[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
733 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
LET ME OUT!! [M]
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2024 14:26:59 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar
Andrea accepted the hug, and Johanna delivered it for as long as the broken woman wanted and allowed it. “We beat them by being smarter and tougher than them.” Johanna tried to reassure Andrea and herself at the same time.

But perhaps the words were just hollow hope.

“They may have power and authority right now, but they will mess up at some point.” Another fickle hope that Johanna had to claim to or otherwise fall to despair.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,666 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
LET ME OUT!! [M]
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2024 10:40:19 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Hope was all they could cling to. Their wardens wanted to break them both physically and mentally, rendering them hollow husks that they could then reshape according to their wishes. But they underestimated Hoenn's tenacity, and that would be their undoing. "You're right. If they think we're dummies, then we'll just have to find a way to outsmart them!"
[break][break]
Andrea was cold, hurt, and tired. Any escape plans would have to be delayed. Resting in this dingy hole in the wall seemed all but impossible, but they would have to make do. Except for one tiny hurdle...
[break][break]
There was only one cot.
[break][break]
"We can probably both fit, if we cuddle." The young woman observed, positioning herself on the cot so as to assume the role of big spoon. She then furrowed her brow, not that anyone could tell through her mask. "Don't even think about sleeping on the floor for my sake! I won't allow it!"
[break][break]
Although there was a predisposition to scolding in her words, her tone was clearly a pleading one. She desperately needed the comfort of another human being, even if it was someone she barely knew. And if Johanna took her up on the offer, she would get herself a very comfy pillow to lean against, so they both benefited from that arrangement.

[break][break]

NOTES

- PRISON PASTIMES[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
733 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
LET ME OUT!! [M]
POSTED ON May 4, 2024 13:28:46 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar
Johanna sighed with amused defeat as Andrea called her out on the exact thing that she had been about to do.

She might have argued her case for the action had it not been for the pleading tone. She couldn’t deny someone who so desperately needed human comfort.

Honestly, she could use that as well. And so she climbed into the cot, and made of herself the little spoon resting as comfortably as one could against the pillow known as Andrea.

And for a moment she prayed sleep would be a kinder experience than reality.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,881 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
LET ME OUT!! [M]
POSTED ON May 6, 2024 0:38:38 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: