Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,377 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
The Lamb & The Wolf [PP: Comms]
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2024 1:31:42 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa2"]
[attr="class","top"]

"It seems we're lost, little lamb."
[break]

Her eyes widened, briefly freezing in place as the crystal trembled in her hand.[break][break]

"I shouldn't be surprised, I suppose," she breathed out, unable to sort through the conflicting emotions surging inside her. Relief? Guilt? Horror? "Wolves have a tendency to travel in packs."[break][break]

She both wanted it to be him and wanted him to be anyone else so terribly.

[attr="class","ooc"]
Prismatic Penitentiary: Ugly Ward

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa2"] --accent:#db7093!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,201 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2024 22:41:24 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","barnaby-wrap"]
[attr="class","barnaby-main"]
[attr="class","barnaby-words"]

So it was her. Despite himself, was relieved to have here with him. [break][break]

But it was a brief emotion, as he realized so many of ROCKET's upper brass were trapped here. How had they all been taken so easily?[break][break]

"Are you hurt?"[break][break]

Her screams had echoed out across the ward and roused him awake from within his cell.[break][break]

He could only imagine her torment in that moment.

[attr="class","barnaby-notes"]

[break]
UGLY WARD

[attr="class","barnaby-pkmn"]

[newclass=.barnaby-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap b] color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-pkmn span]filter:grayscale(1);transition:0.4s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-pkmn span:hover]filter:none;transition:0.4s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,377 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2024 0:23:10 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

Elisabeth almost laughed, but all that came out of her was a hollow, exasperated sound. Yes, she wanted to say. Yes, and you are the only thing in this world that has ever made me feel whole.[break][break]

"Yes and no," she confessed instead, the crystal reflecting the hideous mask she wore back at her. She didn't recognize herself in its mirror-like facets. "I made the mistake of seeking divine intervention."[break][break]

A beat passed as she worried her lip with her teeth.[break][break]

"Neither of my prayers were answered," she said carefully, hoping he'd take her meaning: both of her Avatarships were neutralized, not merely one.[break][break]

Reaching for a gem near him, she dared to brush her fingers against his as she took a Tera Crystal into her grip. The contact of his skin against her own -- this physical proof he was here, and not some figment of her delirium -- sent an indescribable shiver of yearning through her.[break][break]

She hated herself for wanting him here. She dreaded returning to the horror of her cell without him.[break][break]

"And you?" she asked him, hesitant and afraid of what he might answer. "Are you hurt?"[break][break]

Most of all, she despised herself for being powerless to protect him.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,201 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2024 2:33:11 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","barnaby-wrap"]
[attr="class","barnaby-main"]
[attr="class","barnaby-words"]

There was little doubt to her double meaning. [break][break]

Just like himself, , and — all of their Avatarships were compromised.[break][break]

"The gods may have abandoned us all." It was a grim notion, but one he was sure she'd understand.[break][break]

When he felt her hand brush against his, was quick to grasp it — squeezing briefly, but tightly around her knuckles.[break][break]

"I'm fine. We'll both be fine. We just need to bide our time and wait for an opportune moment to present itself," He warned, his voice a shadow of a whisper.[break][break]

Don't do anything stupid.[break][break]

"We'll get out of this together."

[attr="class","barnaby-notes"]

[break]
UGLY WARD

[attr="class","barnaby-pkmn"]

[newclass=.barnaby-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap b] color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-pkmn span]filter:grayscale(1);transition:0.4s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-pkmn span:hover]filter:none;transition:0.4s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,377 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2024 16:10:55 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Together."[break][break]

She squeezed his hand back tightly, letting the warmth of him anchor her after being adrift in a sea of anxiety and terror. Two thoughts grounded her in this moment, each deeply interwoven with the other:[break][break]

"You are not alone this time, Elisabeth. You are not alone," the first said with sweet relief.[break][break]

"The rest of the world can burn to ash, so long as he is safe here with you," fiercely whispered the second, all-too-willing to forsake any inmate here foolish enough to endanger him.[break][break]

Her heartbeat slowed, finding herself at peace with these revelations as she nodded. They gave her direction. They gave her purpose. The fleeting physical contact between them ended, and she resumed her task, thinking deeply.[break][break]

"We are blind to our fate here," she murmured softly. "Should we continue to do as we are told, we will stay alive. And so long as we are alive, and valuable, they may... entrust us with more."[break][break]

He was the admin of intelligence. He'd understand they lacked knowledge as much as she did, and desire it just as powerfully.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights