december 27th
near santalune, kalos
biro grey-ace
ranger
cadet
single
6'1'' height
6'1'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
244 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lutgarde
Lutgarde Dijkstra
Extraction: Shalin and Lutgarde #2
POSTED ON May 5, 2024 20:48:03 GMT
Lutgarde Dijkstra Avatar
[attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][newclass=".emapkmn"]height:40px;width:40px;background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:0 5px;[/newclass]
Upside: The heads did indeed turn against each other, making the plan a success! Downside: The heads are also blowing everything up.

Sylv manages to get some Light Screen up, but is thrown back by the explosions, similiar to Sylph with Lutgarde. They crash into the surrounding crystals and stone, but aren't quite as hit as the hero of the hour - Oreo, who hasn't managed to make an escape just in time. Lutgarde still recovers enough to recall her before things go completely south, and takes a deep breath.

They really hope there's nothing broken, but they'd have to continue for the moment. Seeing as the Hydreigon entirely vanished, Lutgarde smiles, albeit slightly cracked, at Shalin, "Same." They wouldn't have been so quick on their feet to seperate these attacks, not knowing that they could actually combine so disastrously. They nod at Shalin's unfinished thought, letting Sylph work some Life Dew before they'd get back on her back, with Sylv hoping on as well. Even badly beaten as he is, he refuses to ever return to his ball if he can avoid it.

"... right, we were here to mine. I'm not sure I can do much, honestly," they remember, looking at the crystals surrounding them. Beautiful. Powerful. Lethal.

choice? lessen the load and depart?
150pts
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,475 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON May 6, 2024 19:17:26 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Right. They had come to the bottom of the Power Spot to extract Dynite Ore and Tera Crystals. "I got it!" Shalin did her best to smile, though she was not the ball of sunshine she normally was. The LIFE DEW helped patch up the Captain and the rest of her team, but it wouldn't help poor Bass Boost. Only treatment at a Pokémon Center would help them. Shalin slid off her dragon-type mount, needing to conserve her energy for the flight out.

With the bellow of a dragon, the Kommo-o slammed his fists into the mineral vein and began to vibrate every sale on his body. The hum turned into a loud rumble, Lutgarde possibly able to feel the vibrations themselves. The CLANGING SCALES dissolved the rock into sand, the much harder Dynite and Terastal ores floating to the top. Shalin didn't fill Sandy's saddlebags too much; with how sharp they were, a dislodged crystal could puncture even her scales.

Once Shalin had finished transferring their small haul aboard their flying-types, she followed Lutgarde into the air, the echoing hum of Sandy's vibrating wings the only ambient noise all the way back to the surface world.

- Lessen the load and depart.

RKS POINT: 250

{PC: 7}

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Treble        Kommo-o        Good
Bass Boost    Seismitoad     KO
Sandy         Flygon         Good
Lathiel       Type: Null     Good

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,027 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON May 7, 2024 2:48:01 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]EXTRACTION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: