TAG WITH @theanaito
Thea Naito
Training Montage
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2024 11:58:19 GMT
Thea Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Thea was eager to meet Navy again. Zeus had become a bit more pumped up on practicing new moves ever since that man's visit, and Thea herself wanted to learn more about new ways to fight. She couldn't help but remember the mention that his Gym was supposed to be a Dragon-type one... Which made her heart race at the thought of how challenging it was.[break][break]

Dragons always looked powerful in Thea's eyes, even if her 'arch-nemesis' in Pokémon battles were Ghosts. Thankfully, this time she wasn't there to challenge the Gym, but rather, to learn about it.[break][break]

Going past doors and making sure she introduced herself in the reception, she waited for the moment she could meet Navy again. Gominha was being mostly curious on the surroundings, wandering and sniffing around, while Belle stayed close to Hammy, a Pawmo that was a new addition to the team. Thea hoped all of them could learn a thing or two in there.[break][break]

And as soon as her eyes caught Navy, she beamed in a smile, going for him. "Navy!" She chirped, pouncing him in a hug before grinning at him. "Sorry for taking so long to finally come to your Gym. My father said I had to go through the first wave of exams first." She sighed and shrugged as she released him from her sudden embrace.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Let me know if this is good

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=.gunstest2]--accent:#D4AF37;[/newclass]

[newclass=.gunstest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,219 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
Training Montage
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2024 5:41:02 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Navypog3"]
[attr="class","Navypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Navypog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Navypog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-subtitle"]
YOU GOTTA HAVE A MONTAGE.

[attr="class","Navypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-icon"]

From where she enters, it must look like he’s simply sitting down. His back is to the gym’s front door. Her embrace startles him from sleep, the tail end of a snore turning into a surprised grunt. Sleep is rarer than gold in a war-torn region hellbent on pretending everything is normal and operating as it should be.[break][break]
Hu- Thea.” A question pivots into a statement. Experience has afforded him the capacity to rouse quickly. Standing up, he runs a hand through his own hair, coughing awkwardly. Truth be told, he’d missed his alarm. He was supposed to be looking the part of a cool professional when she arrived. No dice. Instead, he simply looks tired.[break][break]
Glad you could make it. How’ve you been?” His eyes fall on Hammy, his smile broadening. “And who’s this little guy? Don’t think I’ve met him before.

[attr="class","Navypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","Navypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Navypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Navypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Navypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Navypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Navypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#d84545;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Navypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Navypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Navypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Navypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Navypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#d84545!important; }.Navypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Navypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Navypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Navypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Navypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Navypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Navypog3-post i { color:#d84545; }.Navypog3-post b { color:#d84545;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Navypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Navypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Navypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#d84545;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#d84545!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Chanlye

Tea
She/Her
Eighteen
April 14th
Slateport City
Bisexual
Student (Private School)
Trainer
Cutesy & Strength
Walk Hand in Hand
5'6" / 170cm height
5'6" / 170cm height
Power Is More Than Just Muscles
awards
232 posts
Thea Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theanaito
Thea Naito
Training Montage
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2024 10:00:53 GMT
Thea Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

"Yes, that's me~" Thea grinned when Navy spoke her name, leaning away for him to have a whole view of her. "I've been alright. Just exams have been nerve-wrecking. But they are done for now." She nodded firmly, then gave Navy a mildly concerned expression.[break][break]

"Say, you are resting properly, right?" Thea's lips frowned. "I guess these Poison Pokémons outbreak have been a headache, huh..." It was her assumption. She wouldn't doubt if the Rockets were behind that, or at the very least that they weren't planning something behind it.[break][break]

"Ah! The little guy here is Hammy. A Pawmo I've found in a forest a couple weeks ago. And the first Pokémon I've caught." Thea said a bit proud.[break][break]

Hammy's ears perked up, and twitched as he looked at Navy. His electrict pads slipped a faint crackle as he looked at his paws, then he rose one of them and waved it at Navy while looking at him before glancing at Belle with narrowed eyes. Belle nodded encouragingly to him, as if he had done a good job.[break][break]

"He is still getting used to things."[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=.gunstest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,219 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
Training Montage
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2024 4:03:31 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]

Take care of her, Hammy. Arceus knows she’s gonna take care of you.” Reaching down, he ruffles the top of Hammy’s head. After so many war wounds, the thought of a stray lightning bolt doesn’t bother him. The small gesture of goodwill helps give him a second wind, and he stands up, mustering up the energy to tell a lie.[break][break]
I’m fine. Hardly in Dewford these days, so it’s good you caught me when you did. Otherwise you’d be training with the League’s best poison trainer instead. might disagree with his assessment, but gym leaders are not chosen idly. Nepotism without skill backing it up can only go so far.[break][break]
Come on. Let’s get some fresh air, gang.” With those unceremonious words, he heads outside. Early April is always a marvelous time in Hoenn. Spring is upon them. The rest of the world is waking up from its winter sleep. A tropical wind kisses Navy’s face. It smells like hope and new beginnings, mingled with salt.[break][break]
Just down the way is a battle pitch. Gym trainers and stray military personnel are already gathering there to start their morning routine. Spread through their ranks are some of Navy’s Pokemon, sparring with any challengers. Most of the gathered humans favor boxing techniques, putting a particular focus on footwork and evasion. They dance away from one another to the song of the sea.[break][break]
Lots more folk training these days. All of ‘em getting ready for the war.” Hands in his pocket, he stares out to the sea.[break][break]
Tell me somethin’. Why do you wanna fight? Is it just ‘cause you were born into it?

notes about this post

Notes go here

[newclass=.Navypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Navypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Navypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Navypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Navypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#d84545;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Navypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Navypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Navypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Navypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Navypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#d84545!important; }.Navypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Navypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Navypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Navypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Navypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Navypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Navypog3-post i { color:#d84545; }.Navypog3-post b { color:#d84545;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Navypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Navypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Navypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#d84545;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#d84545!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Chanlye

Tea
She/Her
Eighteen
April 14th
Slateport City
Bisexual
Student (Private School)
Trainer
Cutesy & Strength
Walk Hand in Hand
5'6" / 170cm height
5'6" / 170cm height
awards
232 posts
Thea Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theanaito
Thea Naito
Training Montage
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2024 10:06:51 GMT
Thea Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Hammy's ears twitched when his head was ruffled, perking up and resting his paws over his mouth when the hand leaned away. Belle tugged his tail with her own and nodded, while Zeus and Gominha seemed pumped up, agreeing with Navy's words. Thea's Pokémons seemed to share the same sentiment overall, despite their unique perks and personalities. "... You guys..." Thea's cheeks flushed a bit, but she smiled to her Pokémons. "You better be ready then, we are going to train lots!"[break][break]

When Navy mentioned he haven't been around, Thea blinked. "Oh! Well, lucky me then~ But I will face this best League Poison Trainer someday too, they sound like a big challenge." Fighting had its advantages against Poison, but she also knew Poison types fought like Dark types in a way... With unorthodox approaches, and that was the type of challenge that threw off both Zeus and to a less extent Belle. It was a good learning opportunity.[break][break]

Thea followed Navy to the outside, with the beautiful day only giving the blonde more energy for what would be a long day of training. "It could break at any moment, right..?" Her lips pursed. It meant more suffering would happen, but if they could fend off the Rockets further, it was one step closer to get rid of them.[break][break]

Navy's question prodded Thea, and she always consider that question to be an easy one: "I want to show the beauty of Martial Arts. It is a strong, beautiful, and has a lot of meaning into it. I've learned it wasn't just about being tough when my father and his Dojo mates went through contests, showing their capabilities. I was amazed." She nodded. "But... Nowadays, it is also because I want to keep who I love safe. Not that I'm a super hero or anything, but if I can fight, I can protect who I care for, to stop... Bad things from happening."[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,219 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
Training Montage
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2024 11:23:57 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]

It pains him, to hear her talk like that. If the League government was truly the sort of creature Rocket accused it of being, someone like her would fall for their propaganda hook, line, and sinker. Their region is endangered. It does need everyone it can get, especially people willing to fight in Hoenn’s defense.[break][break]
His eyes fall on her Pokemon. They’re young, happy, and so loving. Pokemon love so strongly compared to humans. It feels wrong to fight with them.[break][break]
It’s a hard thing, kid. Fighting outside of a dojo.” Navy remembers the surprise in Zeus’s eyes when Shuwen helped correct his technique. “There’s not gonna be a ref to call the fight if things get dicey or someone hits you with a low blow.” Arceus knows he’s been given plenty of those in his life, even before they started calling him some kind of war hero.[break][break]
Another of Navy’s Pokemon steps up to them. Roland is a one-armed Iron Valiant. His frame has been beaten, cut, and electrocuted. His foes have been merciless. He looks down at Thea with dull recognition in his eyes. Once upon a time, Roland had a brother named Olivier. Gabe raised Olivier, evolved him into a Gardevoir, and Olivier passed away at the hands of a trainer who was supposed to be his ally. Recognition registers in his memory banks, memories of seeing this girl when he was a creature of flesh and blood training alongside his brother.[break][break]
The people you might go up against don’t take it easy, or pull punches. You know…assuming you have to defend yourself, in the event Slateport’s attacked again.” He adds the last sentence hastily under Roland’s flat stare. It is, after all, his job to remind civilians to stay away from open conflict.

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

Chanlye

Tea
She/Her
Eighteen
April 14th
Slateport City
Bisexual
Student (Private School)
Trainer
Cutesy & Strength
Walk Hand in Hand
5'6" / 170cm height
5'6" / 170cm height
awards
232 posts
Thea Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theanaito
Thea Naito
Training Montage
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2024 21:56:31 GMT
Thea Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Navy's words made Thea pause for a moment, nodding after giving it a thought. "My father told me this much..." Of course, a fight outside of a Dojo, or anything that could be compared to one, was one that generally meant life or death situation. "The day my mother disappeared was the same, I tried to find her, and the only thing I've found was an enemy. Zeus protected me, still being a Mankey, he did everything to save my life and Belle's. And even after the enemy defeated us, they weren't going to stop their attack." Her lips frowned.[break][break]

"Luckily Zeus evolved in the middle of the fight, and Gominha was the intelligent one, running away and bringing help." This was her one and only experience in a fight outside of a Dojo, and it was mostly one-sided. She and Zeus were defeated with ease, and it was still a situation that brought her shame to her heart.[break][break]

When the Pokémon that resembled a Gardervoir... Or a Gallade appeared, Thea looked at him with a sadness crossing her heart. It wasn't hard to notice how much he had gone through, just like the Greninja Navy had introduced to her.[break][break]

"I've never seen a Gardevoir like this." Thea admitted. "... I'm sorry." Her eyes then turned to Navy.[break][break]

"Not only myself, Navy. I want to defend those around me too." Her expression was still covered with sorrow, but her eyes were fiery, as if the pang of sadness was turning into determination at the same time.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,219 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
Training Montage
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2024 0:18:27 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]

You sound just like Gabe. He thinks.[break][break]
She has the same fire in her eyes that he did after Slateport. His found flame pushed him on, powering the locomotion of his heart, fanning the flames of his ideals. Fire, as so many forget, takes as much as it gives. That fire consumed him, and his eyes were vacant in the end. Her determination only serves to make him think of Gabe laying on a cold morgue slab, half of his face torn off. [break][break]
I won’t let that happen here. This time, I’ll do it right. Instead of helping, he coddled. Instead of frankness, he allowed his brother to walk through a world of ideals. Until the battle where he died, he was never forced to struggle.[break][break]
It’s fine.” He finally says, wondering what Thea has to apologize for. Roland, for his part, gives a dismissive wave. The machine’s logic machine tells him that at least part of the martial maiden’s apology was for him.[break][break]
The eggheads call him Iron Valiant. There’s a bunch running around. I just call him…Roland.” A pause, as he pulls out a tera orb ahead of what comes next. “And he’s gonna train with your Pokemon while we run. It’s important you’re fit, too. If you get caught in a situation where Rocket’s coming for you, they’re just as like to take you out as your Pokemon. So, to that end…”[break][break]
Throwing off his hat, he kicks his boots off into the sand and replaces them with running shoes.[break][break]
How fast can you run a mile?

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

Chanlye

Tea
She/Her
Eighteen
April 14th
Slateport City
Bisexual
Student (Private School)
Trainer
Cutesy & Strength
Walk Hand in Hand
5'6" / 170cm height
5'6" / 170cm height
awards
232 posts
Thea Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theanaito
Thea Naito
Training Montage
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2024 2:09:35 GMT
Thea Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

"Roland." Thea nodded, uncertain of what 'Iron Valiant' was supposed to mean, but for her, knowing his name was Roland was more than enough. She offered him a smile. "It is nice to meet you." She couldn't let the saddening topic to overtake her.[break][break]

Navy's words were clear, and Thea nodded. "Alright. Gominha, Zeus, Belle, and Hammy! The four of you stay with Roland. He will take care of you while me and Navy have a run." She declared, and the Pokémons nodded. Her eyes then shifted to Roland. "I will leave them in your care, thank you." Thea bowed her head briefly before turning her attention to Navy again, noticing him getting ready. Thankfully, she wasn't unprepared. She always had proper shoes for running when travelling from a City to another, on top of bringing her training equipment since she knew she would get herself some training too.[break][break]

"I wouldn't have it any other way, Navy. I won't be a dead weight." She grinned, confident of her physique. Even if she wasn't a runner at heart, she did work out plentifully, so at the very least she was sure her stamina would keep up. "One mile... I think I can finish it in a little less than seven minutes." Thea pondered.[break][break]

While she answered Navy's questions, she stretched her legs after putting her bag down, leaving it to her Pokémon's care.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,219 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
Training Montage
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2024 4:39:37 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]

Damn! He thinks, the shock showing in the uptilt of his eyebrows, quickly suppressed. Thea has made a life out of physical activity. That she would be in good shape shouldn’t shock him, but even he usually only manages to do a mile in eight minutes.[break][break]
Alright, then. Let’s start with a run. Roland will work your Pokemon through some stretches and aerobics while we do. Then, we’ll see how each of ‘em fights.” A nod to Roland, who reciprocates the nod. Turning towards them, the machine knight raises an arm and runs through a programmed workout routine.[break][break]
Alright, then. There’ll be times you’ll have to run with your Pokemon, or they won’t be able to carry you. Other times…” He walks over to where some of the soldiers train and borrows heavy bedrolls. Tossing one to Thea, he secures his own over his shoulder.[break][break]
…you’ll be carrying heavy stuff while you run. Come on, Thea! Let’s go! Up to the marker up the beach and back again!” And with no more warning than that, he’s off. The exercise helps take his mind off everything. His body adjusts quickly to the sudden uptick in motion and speed. Parts of him burn. Other parts, worn from battle, ache for him to stop.[break][break]
Run like ’s got Lugia out, and he’s right on your tail!

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

Chanlye

Tea
She/Her
Eighteen
April 14th
Slateport City
Bisexual
Student (Private School)
Trainer
Cutesy & Strength
Walk Hand in Hand
5'6" / 170cm height
5'6" / 170cm height
awards
232 posts
Thea Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theanaito
Thea Naito
Training Montage
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2024 10:02:22 GMT
Thea Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Navy's shocked expression made Thea's eyes avert a bit, flushed. "There... There are faster people in the Dojo. It is just that I'm used to run in uneven ground, because I train the forest sometimes, so..." She got used to run somewhere with irregular ground, which meant when it came to an even ground, she found herself having an easier time to do it. Meanwhile, her Pokémons approached Roland, mostly waiting for his instructions.[break][break]

As Navy voiced some of the possibilities that could happen in the war, Thea nodded once, twice. And when it came for the last part, her lips pursed. If neither were possible— "Woah!" She embraced the bedroll, feeling its weight before tossing it over her shoulder. Her only advantage there was that Judo helped her to lift things with a bit more ease. Still, it was heavy, especially if holding for long enough. "So we just start run— Navy?!" Before Thea could finish her question, the man was already darting off, and so she did, following next to him and running as much as she could without plenty of warm up. Which made sense, in a way. Team Rocket wouldn't politely wait her to stretch for ten minutes before chasing her.[break][break]

"Wh-Why the Underboss of the Rockets would chase a teenager girl with a Lugia, is he an overkiller like that?!" Thea's eyes were wide open, but her legs started hurrying more with the mental image of a Lugia chasing her, out for her blood. That bedroll could be anyone, could be Gominha, could be Zeus, could be... Even one of her friends.[break][break]

Grunting out of exertion, she tried to speed up, but it was far from her speed when she was free of weight. Even when she tied weight on her legs to run it felt different, in this spot, her arms weren't free, her balance was wonky, but she needed to keep going![break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,219 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
Training Montage
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2024 10:52:40 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]

Some part of him, some small part of him, feels guilty for framing Cillian in that light. Navy’s sure, if you’re a dyed in the wool Rocket loyalist, that Cillian’s perfectly fine. He’s a guy you can have a drink with.[break][break]
Thea isn’t a Rocket grunt. She’s a girl, a girl who needs to understand that her region is under threat from monsters. If fear of Cillian impresses upon her the severity of their circumstances, he will gladly use the Harbinger’s reputation against him.[break][break]
He moves to speak, but finds that his own lungs are strained. Between rampant tobacco abuse and the impromptu nature of this training, he finds the words won’t come out. Instead, he keeps going down the sand, reaching the halfway mark. From there, they can turn back. As Navy turns, he takes the chance to speak.[break][break]
If you’re in his way, he will. Without hesitation. All for the glory of Rocket.” So spoke the Elite. So he spoke before turning back, rushing up the beach. In his mind, it’s some fallen soldier he carries back from the front. They’re another one bound for Kyle’s care. The top champion will bring them back. There will be no tears in some distant home.[break][break]
They’re back where they started. Huffing, Navy takes to a knee. He misses the strength of his youth, robbed from him by space-time.[break][break]
When you, uh, when you really gotta run for your life, there’s not much time to warm up.” Every breath is strained, his lungs pulling in as much air as they can handle.[break][break]
At least Roland is a gentler teacher. He instructs Thea’s Pokemon to strike one by one, blocking their attack and correcting their poise. Navy finds it cute, but he hasn’t the air to voice the thought.

notes about this post

Notes go here

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights