Yuina Higashi
[M][C/Yuina] Surf's Up
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2024 19:46:02 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]
[attr="class","franntag"]

[attr="class","frannmain"]

At least he didn't take offense, all things considered her world and her frame of reference was still very small. Yuina didn't know anything that someone didn't tell her, unless she sought out the knowledge herself.[break]
She looked at the illustration though that Josh provided, what Raikou looked like, and she was instantly reminded of her time on that Volcano... Having met Kyle for the first time.[break][break]
"Oh... I kind of already have? I guess I just didn't know it at the time," she returned, a bit sheepish. She certainly would have had no idea well back then that the yellow Pokemon was some kind of legendary Pokemon. At the time, it was just something that was helping her.[break][break]
"I met Kyle for the first time on a mission a while back, but I didn't know who he was at the time either. He and that Pokemon helped me a lot...,"

notes[break]
Mission: Committment Act II -> Pacifidlog Town[break]

[attr="class","frannpoke"]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323;  border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35);  border-top-style: solid;  border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
6,930 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
[M][C/Yuina] Surf's Up
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2024 21:46:41 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
The difference between Swift and the picture Josh showed Yuina was that Swift was monochrome. "So you knew him before he died, too," the Champion answered. "He was the one that got me started as a Gym Leader. And I was the last Champion he crowned before that tragic day when Mount Chimney blew. His loss was a huge blow to Hoenn, but we will recover. We will fight back. And I will do what I can to help. For Kyle's sake."

There were few in Hoenn that had taken Kyle's loss harder than Josh. The roller coaster of emotions that week was almost too much for his mind to handle, though he had survived. "If you ever want to see him, just let me know." He wondered if Ho-oh had the foresight to pass down the ashen Suicune he had ridden around the time of the second Dewford invasion.

"But that's enough reminiscing. Let's get back to work." With a nod, Josh hung his legs over the dock's edge, lined up with his Palafin's back, and landed in the saddle. He hoped the rest of their task would go without incident.

{PC: 9}

NAME            SPECIES           STATUS
Ecco            Palafin           Good
Buzz            Floatzel          Good
Dimitri         Feraligatr        Good
Snacker         Sharpedo          Good
Suicune         Walking Wake      Good
Staccato        Primarina         Good
close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,486 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
[M][C/Yuina] Surf's Up
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2024 4:41:50 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven