[attr="class","Melodypog3"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Melodypog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-subtitle"]
If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-icon"]

"Yuina!" she exclaims as she recognized the girl from the time she had visited Melody in her theater "I know her ollie! sent her to me to learn about sygnasuits." [break][break]

However as Melody's excitement continued to bubble over Melody smiles at yuina "But what I didn't know was how much of an expert she is with those Pokémon that popped up from the distortions! How did you know so much about it?!" she asks as Melody spits some sand out of her mouth from the previous sandstorm.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Melodypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Melodypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Melodypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Melodypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Melodypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#ffa8cc;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Melodypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Melodypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Melodypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Melodypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Melodypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#ffa8cc!important; }.Melodypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Melodypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Melodypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Melodypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Melodypog3-post i { color:#72b4ff; }.Melodypog3-post b { color:#ffa8cc;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Melodypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Melodypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Melodypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#ffa8cc;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#ffa8cc!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu, Yui
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City (?)
Pan
Historian/Anomaly Ecologist
Elite Ranger
I don't want
To imagine a past, that doesn't have you in its future
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
To truly know one's self, look back on the marks you've made in history
awards
1,841 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
S.O.S
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2024 18:45:06 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]
[attr="class","franntag"]

[attr="class","frannmain"]

Above, Harrow caught sight of Kano in the distance, racing across the landscape to come back towards Yuina and company. The Braviary called out on lofted wings, guiding the canine as Yuina looked out to the bird's call. She found Kano bounding over the grass in the distance before glancing back to the readings that she took, listening briefly to Ollie introduce her and Melody. She was going to correct him, gently of course, he didn't know that she had already met Melody once yet, and it was because of her that she donned the sygna suit that connected her and Daikenki. But he asked then about what her readings might have said.[break][break]
"Not this time... just like always," Yuina returned first, quietly, tucking away some of her equipment. She never knew exactly what she might be looking for in one distortion to another really, but this one came and went just like all the others and left her with nothing... Just more typical data to put together.[break][break]
Melody made the connection for her as the woman enlightened Ollie on how they did in fact know each other, and all things considered, it was good to see Melody again.[break]
"Yeah, I guess I should thank you properly for that since I got it all put together. Daikenki and I both really appreciate Melody," Yuina nodded, and Daikenki stood up straighter too beside her, chuffing at the familiar face in greeting and thanks.[break][break]
Where Melody too seemed she was happy to see Yuina again, there was more there as she wondered just how Yuina knew so much about the Ursaluna that had come through the distortion, and how she knew so much about the phenomena itself. Yuina glanced to Daikenki that stood beside her, and found Harrow landing on a sturdy tree just above, while Kano lumbered towards her from the side, more of the anomalous species from the distortions.[break][break]
She glanced first to Melody who knew the shell that Yuina presented to the outside world... then to Ollie who knew the truth of what lay inside, how empty and hollow she truly was... [break]
"Uhm, I uh, I study distortions, and Hisuian era Pokémon. I've been working on it all for a while now since the incident in the swamps in the fall... Regarding a Bloodmoon Ursaluna," Yuina returned, a half truth, but truth enough. It was the incident in the swamps that brought most of what she knew to light, and when she truly began to work on rebuilding what she remembered.[break][break]
"The rest is history after that."

notes[break]
Mission: Pokemon Home -> Fortree City[break]

[attr="class","frannpoke"]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323;  border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35);  border-top-style: solid;  border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,663 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
S.O.S
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2024 18:41:11 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollietop"]
[attr="class","littleollie"] "Oh! That's great."

[break][break] Ollie grinned.

[break][break] It was always good to know that two of his friends were already acquainted. That made things so much simpler.

[break][break] "Yeah - and look at all her equipment! She's real good. She works at the museum with ."

[break][break] As the two women talked, Ollie surveyed the horizon. They'd manage to avoid much of the damage regarding the island for now, but who knew when the distortions would come back?

[break][break] "We should head back to the island, Mels," he said, when Yuina was finished speaking. "Maybe you can show Yu around it too. We could figure out how to predict the distortions at least closer to the island, as to prevent any damages for the rebuilding."

[break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[newclass=".littleollie"]--accent:#FFB546; } .littleollie { font:12px/15px 'Roboto'; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 65px 50px; letter-spacing:0.4px!important} .littleollie b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littleollie i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littleollie a { font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'!important; } .littleollie u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .littleollie .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:20px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littleollie .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase; } .littleollie img { filter:grayscale(0%); } .littleollie { border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px!important;} .littleollie .title { text-align:right; margin-bottom:20px; } .littleollie .title b { border-bottom:1px solid; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ollietop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#FFB546;height:40px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,486 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
S.O.S
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2024 21:47:04 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven